No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• In characters
    Team in Karma Stage 2
  • Random encouter-no knowledge
  • Team can see Ichigo
  • Victory by death, knockout, or incapacitation.

No Caption Provided

ichigo solos borutoverse minus baryon naruto and otsutsuki god (not counting naruto characters like kaguya and madara)

Ichigo solos borutoverse

80% Otsutsuki is something Ichigo’s not handling. The boys impale him with rods, especially Kawashiki

Ichigo fodderizes

Yeah dangai ichigo stomps

Kawaki shrinks the sword blowing Ichigo's right arm to pieces, then both beat him to death.

If they really possess 80% of their respective Ootsutsuki then either would solo with no diff, but that wasn't confirmed yet.

Nice picture

Either of the duo could win so together they stomp

InB4 multi planet lv Dangai Ichigo

Ichigo is still the 3rd most powerful character in Bleach in Dangai

He wins 10/10 times

Monster Aizen solo the verse

@dracoz: Congrats. He's king of the short bus

@wabubub: Dangai Ichigo shitstomped 4th fusion Aizen who transcended all Hollows and Shinigami. It's literally stated in the manga.

You could make a case from some of the quincies being stronger than Dangai Ichigo, but even some of the Elites were being matched in Speed or Strength by some of the Shinigami that Ichigo transcends.

I have no comment. Child murder is against the law.

Ichigo stomp

@dracoz: I disagree characters such as EOS Aizen and TB Ichigo are above him as well.

I would say it goes.

1. PSK

2. Yhwach

3. TB Ichigo

4. End Of Series Aizen

5. Mugetsu/TS Ichigo

No Caption Provided

Already knew threads like this were going to be made. Though they win against hollow mask Ichigo.

Dangai Ichigo is large planet level. He’s far above God Aizen, who is above full power Kenpachi, who is above the Sokyoku, which is planet level.

He stands there while they use their strongest attacks, that do no damage whatsoever to him. The rods completely fail to pierce his body, the Rasengan is waved away with a handstroke, and when he’s bored he waves his sword and commits filicide.

@mike_strike10: I didn't count SK because he was more like a linchpin rather than an all-powerful god.

And yeah TB Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo, but TB Ichigo isn't a whole different character lol

@dracoz: True but you were referring his other form. At least I thought you were.

Ichigo one shots twice. Lol at them being any type of threat.

@ninjarizer: Dangai Ichigo is not large planet level nor multi planet level

You brainwashed by Vsbattle again just like universal wank last time and then when they change the tiers again in 6 months you will change your mind again

The strongest attacks in bleach before SK introduction wasn’t even moon lv

S
S
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 Large planet level Dangai Ichigo comes from vs battle thinking true Shikai Ichigo cutting SK husk which makes SK husk multi continent lv yet they interpret it as Dangai ichigo being upgraded lol the same true Shikai = Dangai. N true Shikai struggled with female sternritter.  They must be Large planet lv too Lol it totally breaks the scaling chain. I’ve said this months before they even upgraded Dangai Ichigo / Aizen. But my argument was that the SK husk ISNT multi planet lv in durability due to being killed by a weaker tier (who is true Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichi)
Large planet level Dangai Ichigo comes from vs battle thinking true Shikai Ichigo cutting SK husk which makes SK husk multi continent lv yet they interpret it as Dangai ichigo being upgraded lol the same true Shikai = Dangai. N true Shikai struggled with female sternritter. They must be Large planet lv too Lol it totally breaks the scaling chain. I’ve said this months before they even upgraded Dangai Ichigo / Aizen. But my argument was that the SK husk ISNT multi planet lv in durability due to being killed by a weaker tier (who is true Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichi)

Multi continent lv characters can replace soul king husk

everyone scales to large amount of soul energy

Naruto scales above thousands of ninjas souls / energy

Momo and Kaguya scales to millions of souls / energy via chakra fruit

Naruto would be a god in their verse

Vsbattle has good calcs but as far their scaling its not Always reliable seeing as they have been wrong multiple times interpreting god tiers to be Universe lv

If they still had that scaling Dangai / Monster Aizen would currently be universal on their site lol
It’s like saying bsm Naruto / EMS sasuke scale to hagoromo because they fought Juubi Obito who is stated to have power like sage of six paths in novel and manga 😭

Bankai is 10 x multiplier

Hollow form is at least 5-10 x multiplier

Even combined this wouldn’t be more than 20 x multi continent lv which would be Moon + lv

No statement does it state from kubo Ichigo bankai is more than 10 x it probably started as 5 x then became 10 x at end of series when he discovered his true origins

No Caption Provided

Large number of characters would one shot the SK husk Reiatsu armor Borushiki or Kawashiki could pierce him

@rdcdesmond: Bro, I’ve already explained this to you, and you keep saying the same thing. But I’m going to debunk this again, and repost what I said last time.

@rdcdesmond:

Look what I wrote a month ago:

So planet level AP when obliterating someone to oblivion. Nice.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/aizen-sosuke-bleach-vs-naruto-uzamaki-naruto-2246052/

And here:

Have you been living under a rock for years my guy, Azashiro can bust planets, it LITERALLY specifies he can do this in the novels via narration:

Even characters like Azashiro can output planet busting levels of energy with his reishi spear, Naruto gets obliterated entirely.

Azashiro can planet bust stated blatantly in the novels if he wanted to, undeniable evidence, it’s clear Naruto gets flattened to oblivion.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/aizen-sosuke-bleach-vs-naruto-uzamaki-naruto-2246052/

I had this argument for Kenpachi being Planet level at full power via Azashiro FAR before VSBW even conceived it in their servers mate.

Zaraki doesn’t scale to god tiers in verse

You're right. The god tiers are large planetary minimum, and Kenpachi is planet level minimum at full power. It actually makes a lot of sense considering Kenpachi's place in the verse as the strongest Shinigami and being named as one of three potential people that can definitely defeat Hikone.

Ywach pre SK scales to multi continent + lv for moving wanderich feat and for scaling to SK husk since he can pierce SK husk who is also multi continent +since true Shikai can also pierce SK Husk

This is a common misconception my friend, and I'm gonna explain how reiatsu is utilized for defensive purposes, and how Reiryoku is used also. Reiatsu has to be exerted in order to create a strong defense, as in it's a conscious thing. The Soul King husk cannot exert anything, in fact, it's stated in CFYOW BY Senjumaru that it can't even breathe or think, due to lacking all organs. What the Soul King uses is his Reiryoku, which is the power that one uses to create Reiatsu.

Due to this, anyone could have cut the Soul King in his state. This is where VSBW gets it wrong, and it's very clear that when someone isn't exerting reiatsu, they are physically weak. I could post countless scans, but here are some major examples:

Ichigo vs Aizen

Aizen was mortally wounded by Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou, and says he let his guard down. Later on in the same chapter, he is seen swatting away a Getsuga Tenshou from Ichigo with his bare hands, multiple times. Yammy was barely scratched by the same Getsuga Tenshou, clearly showing exerting reiatsu consciously increases your durability.

Aizen vs Urahara

Aizen, while transforming, is perforated by a fodder Kido from Urahara. He was able to tank Ittokaso from Genryuusai with minimal injury and swat away Ichigo's hollowified Getsuga Tenshou with his bare hands.

I can give you a few more, but this is abundantly clear.

so two multi continent lv tiers one who had scaling from a TK and AP feat by moving wanderich and upscaling from yam, and the other from his base being equal to form he beat monster Aizen with.

Dangai Ichigo is far stronger than True Shikai Ichigo, and is more comparable to HoS Ichigo. Dangai Ichigo is above Monster Aizen who is stronger than the Soul King's husk in terms of Reiryoku, whereas True Shikai Ichigo is comparable to the likes of Haschwalth. True Shikai Ichigo, for all intents and purposes, is actually weaker than full power Kenpachi.

It's only when he unlocks his full power using HoS that he achieves a power that rivals the Dangai.

Pre SK Ywach and True Shikai Ichigo are In same realm of power yet can injure the husk of guy god tiers scale to. Which leads us to SK husk being weaker in durability than two tiers who are only multi continent + lv. You’d have to backscale and make monster Aizen and true Dangai Ichigo multi planet lv as well for it to make sense. Your only reasonable counter you could make is if you argue SK husk durability doesn’t equal his AP.

It doesn't equal his AP, or his proposed AP if the Soul King was sentient.

Vegeta would also be a candidate for SK husk Multi continent lv Reiatsu since vegeta well he is actual planet level without a novel

You're well versed on Bleach, so I'm sure you just meant that he has the reiatsu reserves to assume the role, but he isn't a hybrid so he could never.

The Sokyoku has virtually identical statements mate, not just in databooks but even in other media like the Bleach game Shattered Blade. How can you possibly say that full power Kenpachi and Azashiro aren't planet level when this is the case?

@rdcdesmond: Now for the debunks.

The strongest attacks in bleach before SK introduction wasn’t even moon lv

Aizen is stronger than the weakened Soul King in Reiryoku. They are god tiers and FAR above any other top tier in the series, including Kenpachi.

Large planet level Dangai Ichigo comes from vs battle thinking true Shikai Ichigo cutting SK husk which makes SK husk multi continent lv

No, that's where you think it comes from. I've explained to you why ANYONE could have cut the husk, but I'll do it again.

I'm gonna explain how reiatsu is utilized for defensive purposes, and how Reiryoku is used also. Reiatsu has to be exerted in order to create a strong defense, as in it's a conscious thing. The Soul King husk cannot exert anything, in fact, it's stated in CFYOW BY Senjumaru that it can't even breathe or think, due to lacking all organs. What the Soul King uses is his Reiryoku, which is the power that one uses to create Reiatsu.

Due to this, anyone could have cut the Soul King in his state. This is where VSBW gets it wrong, and it's very clear that when someone isn't exerting reiatsu, they are physically weak. I could post countless scans, but here are some major examples:

Ichigo vs Aizen

Aizen was mortally wounded by Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou, and says he let his guard down. Later on in the same chapter, he is seen swatting away a Getsuga Tenshou from Ichigo with his bare hands, multiple times. Yammy was barely scratched by the same Getsuga Tenshou, clearly showing exerting reiatsu consciously increases your durability.

Aizen vs Urahara

Aizen, while transforming, is perforated by a fodder Kido from Urahara. He was able to tank Ittokaso from Genryuusai with minimal injury and swat away Ichigo's hollowified Getsuga Tenshou with his bare hands.

I can give you a few more, but this is abundantly clear.

yet they interpret it as Dangai ichigo being upgraded lol the same true Shikai = Dangai.

True Shikai Ichigo is not as strong as Dangai Ichigo. This is a fact.

N true Shikai struggled with female sternritter. They must be Large planet lv too Lol it totally breaks the scaling chain. I’ve said this months before they even upgraded Dangai Ichigo / Aizen. But my argument was that the SK husk ISNT multi planet lv in durability due to being killed by a weaker tier (who is true Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichi)

The husk has ZERO durability. Human-level. Is this clear?

Multi continent lv characters can replace soul king husk

No, only characters with planet-level Reiryoku AND are hybrids can. Butterfly Aizen >>> Hikone and this is a fact, Hikone failed to break the boundary between Shinigami and Soul Reapers while Aizen broke through.

everyone scales to large amount of soul energy

Naruto scales above thousands of ninjas souls / energy

Momo and Kaguya scales to millions of souls / energy via chakra fruit

Naruto would be a god in their verse

Try Ikomikidomoe, who consumed the amount of souls as sands on a beach. That's sextillions.

Kenpachi one shot him.

Vsbattle has good calcs but as far their scaling its not Always reliable seeing as they have been wrong multiple times interpreting god tiers to be Universe lv

It's not wrong, it's not right. It's just an argument. You know what's canonically wrong? Saying True Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichigo. Only HoS and True Bankai approach these levels.

If they still had that scaling Dangai / Monster Aizen would currently be universal on their site lol

If EoS Ichigo is, then they should be too, it's a fact.

It’s like saying bsm Naruto / EMS sasuke scale to hagoromo because they fought Juubi Obito who is stated to have power like sage of six paths in novel and manga 😭

Bankai is 10 x multiplier

Hollow form is at least 5-10 x multiplier

Even combined this wouldn’t be more than 20 x multi continent lv which would be Moon + lv

Stop using multipliers like this. Aizen went from Yama level to being able to replace the Soul King in one transformation. That's millions of times stronger. Ichigo went from below Yammy, to above God Aizen in months. That's millions of times stronger.

No statement does it state from kubo Ichigo bankai is more than 10 x it probably started as 5 x then became 10 x at end of series when he discovered his true origins

Stop using multipliers. The facts are, the Sokyoku is planet level. Kenpachi is planet level. Azashiro has planet-level AP. Here are the list of characters who scale above this unequivocally:

Dangai Ichigo, Butterfly/God Aizen, HoS and Bankai Ichigo, SK Yhwach and PSK.

@ninjarizer:Az ISNT planet level either he was one shot by Base kenpachi who didn’t use Bankai

@ninjarizer: True Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichigo

Dangai was multi continent lv

Butterfly Aizen has no feats to suggest planet lv he also is multi continent lv

old man yam can burn the soul society down over time this is multi continent lv

Ywach can lift wanderich to soul society this is multi continent lv

No one was planet lv let alone multi planet lv in fake kura town Arc

To further debunk true Shikai Ichigo not Being multi planet lv female sternritters gave him a challenge and survived his getsuga tenshou all of those Sternritter should scale weaker than old man yam and pre SK Ywach who were Multi continent lv

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Multi continent lv guys consistently keeping up with and pressuring multi planet lv ? Yeah no true Shikai only scales time multi continent + vsbattle doesn’t change anything

Yoruichi and Urahara could fight Aizen second form

Ulquiorra who max power could destroy Los noches shouldnt scale thousands of times weaker than butterfly Aizen

Aizen being claimed to be the image of a god = / Being multi planet lv

Obito also was stated to have power of six paths of sage mode yet ISNT powerful as base hagoromo nor Juubi hag

@ninjarizer:Az ISNT planet level either he was one shot by Base kenpachi who didn’t use Bankai

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@rdcdesmond:

Ichigo was not struggling at all. Not only that was holding back. Here Yhwach said ichigo is stronger. This means he is even stronger then when they fought in the fought in soul palace. This means he was holding back all those other times

@undre said:
No Caption Provided

@rdcdesmond:

Ichigo was not struggling at all. Not only that was holding back. Here Yhwach said ichigo is stronger. This means he is even stronger then when they fought in the fought in soul palace. This means he was holding back all those other times

Hey be careful with the facts, lets also ignore 580-584 where he's causally blitzing them and manhandling them nonstop.

@ninjarizer:

Keeping soul society stable only requires multi continent lv AP

SK husk can do this but one shot by true Shikai

Hikone in his res form was stated to be a transcendent and replacement for SK Husk, yet fodder for Shikai Zaraki who was forced to go into Shikai to beat res hikone

No Caption Provided

true shikai ichigo struggled with sternritters and one of them could survive his blast which vsbattle wanks to be 10 x ichigo power everytime he uses it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

True Shikai = True Dangai / Mugetsu who was multi continent + lv for upscaling from Ulquiorra who was at least country lv and due to scaling to old man yam whos heat can burn down soul society over time so true Dangai / mugetsu is multi continent + lv and monster Aizen scaling slightly lower

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now EOS Ichigo base after squad zero training gets so powerful that his base is as strong as the power he beat Aizen with

Meaning all his forms are stacked on top of this power

Vsbattle makes the ignorant notion that ichigo bankai is a 1,000 x multiplier when it is always been a system of canonically 5-10

No Caption Provided

If Ichigo was multi continent + in end of fake kura town

10 x that would be moon + lv

Combining that with merged hollow would be 20 x true Shikai Since his hollow boost should be relevant to his true Bankai boost which should be x 10 since he mastered discovered his true power which is stated in verse bankai are 5-10 x Shikai with years of training and you can account for Ichigo having reached that in EOS. If he started with x5 Being still new to bankai in End of fake soul society town arc then most like his bankai being x10 after disbelieving his origins and training with squad zero

Vsbattle makes the notion because the databook says Aizen power is like the image of a god that he must equal multi planet level lmfao

Thats like saying Juubi Obito scales to Juubi Hag Cus they have similar requirements of power Lol when the ladder doesn’t even scale to Base Hag

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

New wank same results

The SK Husk was dead from End of 614 - 617 thats a few chapters and yet the planets didn’t collide meaning the planets feat is not immediate and is done over time it’s time frame feat is unquantifiable and it only takes multi continent lv ap to kill SK husk

Teen spsm alone could replace the SK husk or teen Rinnegan Sasuke

strawberry

The truth > multiple wankers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kawaki>Jigen >ichigo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Calling people wankers >>> Disproving their points

Even Ywach dead corpse was able to replace SK husk people can’t possibly think Ywach remains is multi planet lv 😭

@kingogkings777:

@rdcdesmond said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Calling people wankers >>> Disproving their points

Actually debating >> cheerleading someone else every thread I encounter you in

Feats for Kawaki and Boruto?