Boros's Moon Kick runs the Naruto Gauntlet

#1 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

1- Complete Kurama Mode Naruto

2- Madara Rinnegan

3- Hashirama Sage Mode

4- Rinnegan Sasuke

5- Rinnegan Sasuke Perfect Susanoo

6- Six Paths Naruto

7- Rinnesharigan+ Dual Rinnegan Juudara( No Immortality)

8- Momoshiki

9- Fused Momoshiki

10- Kaguya

#3 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

Im thinking 7 due to regen (even without immortality he was able to regen like he did against Guy).

#4 Posted by katanalauncher (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

4-5 if you mean who survives it

#5 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops 5, I feel like it could KO 8-9 though

#6 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, is who can survive.

And can you explain how can Sasuke survive this ?

#7 Posted by katanalauncher (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@katanalauncher said:

Yes, is who can survive.

The kick is only country level from what I remember, Sasuke with PS is continental +, he probably have atleast country level durability in base scaling from other god tiers but it's unclear.

#8 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@katanalauncher said:

Yes, is who can survive.

The kick is only country level from what I remember, Sasuke with PS is continental +, he probably have atleast country level durability in base scaling from other god tiers but it's unclear.

Well if you are saying :P

#9 Edited by Raziel2014 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone getting hit directly on the body would die without immortality, anyone getting hit but has a defensive jutsu can survive.

#10 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops anywhere from 4 to 7.

#12 Edited by uchihaghost (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these guys can survive lightspeed traveldurable as they are more durable than raikage and tsuna, but the i see the force of the kick prolly only killing hashi, kinshiki and none fused momoshiki. The rest survive (they can breath in space, survive lightspeed travel, and have great healing).

#13 Posted by vsw (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: no one in Naruto is lightspeed , or close to light speed

#14 Posted by Azureus (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@uchihaghost: no one in Naruto is lightspeed , or close to light speed

depends what aspect of speed you're discussing.

#15 Posted by Azureus (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Potential stops from 5 to 6. Hard Stop at 7.

#16 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1392 posts) - - Show Bio

they all die. None of them tanked this amount of blunt force b4.

#17 Posted by vsw (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: reaction speed , yes(heavily debatable ) , actual combat speed , nah everyone bar Guy is sub relativistic +

#18 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears lol. Kaguya got her shit in by getting pummelled by sakura.

#19 Posted by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

they all die. None of them tanked this amount of blunt force b4.

#20 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't make it past 1. Bijuu mode ain't dying with something that tame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdfefecea198
#21 Posted by deactivated-5bdfefecea198 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

No Caption Provided

#22 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were to travel from the earth to the moon, they will die from the (near) absolute zero temp and not being able to breathe after they land on the moon. Sure, they can hold their breath but that can only be for so long....

They won't die from the kick itself though.

#23 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were to travel from the earth to the moon, they will die from the (near) absolute zero temp and not being able to breathe after they land on the moon. Sure, they can hold their breath but that can only be for so long....

They won't die from the kick itself though.

I forgot to add in this, they can breath in space, the point is only if they can survive the kick.

#24 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear.

#26 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@joviolma: Oh. Then yes, they can.

So you think that Complete Kurama mode Naruto can tank the Kick ?

#27 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys can’t even tank a Night Guy yet magically can tank a kick that hits harder than anything ever seen in the show? Kaguya got blasted by a Sakura punch but majestically this kick doesn’t blow up everyone on this list?

Naruto wank is out of pocket on this site yo LMAOOO.

#28 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Yes. Naruto physical durability, even as sage mode, was quite impressive. To me, that kick wasn't that impressive.

#29 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Yes. Naruto physical durability, even as sage mode, was quite impressive. To me, that kick wasn't that impressive.

How wasn't impressive ? He kick someone to the Moon

#30 Edited by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas said:

These guys can’t even tank a Night Guy yet magically can tank a kick that hits harder than anything ever seen in the show? Kaguya got blasted by a Sakura punch but majestically this kick doesn’t blow up everyone on this list?

Naruto wank is out of pocket on this site yo LMAOOO.

Juubidara tanked Night Guy...technically speaking.

-_-

#31 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: He didn’t tank sh*t. That’s worse than saying Deadpool can tank Thanos punches LMAO.

He got kicked through like literal butter, Gai just missed his heart and head, Madara even states that he almost died. Quit playing yourself.

Naruto fanboys are hella wild these days LMAO.

#32 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1835 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#33 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d actually argue that they all die to a casual punch from Boros due to a plethora of factors they can’t handle, the kick doesn’t even connect because they’d be disenegrated from the friction it causes to the air before it lands.

#34 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: He didn’t tank sh*t. That’s like saying Deadpool can tank Thanos punches LMAO.

He got kicked through like literal butter, Gai just missed his heart and head, Madara even states that he almost died. Quit playing yourself.

Naruto fanboys are hella wild these days LMAO.

Deadpool and Thanos aren't relevant and your analogy makes no sense lol. Deadpool and Thanos aren't in the same ballpark of power whereas 8 - gate Gai and Madara basically are.

I don't think missing his heart really means anything when you consider his regeneration. As for his head...if he missed it, then so be it.

Madara said that,true. However, did he die? No. In fact he may even have stated it jokingly since he was smiling. Not to mention he was still able to fend off Naruto for a bit before activating IT. Hell, he even tanked Naruto's senpou lava rasenshuriken. So with all of these implications, I'm failing to see how Gai's evening elephant came as close to killing him as it did, or if he even meant it.

So yes, Madara successfully tanked Might Gai's ultimate attack.

#35 Posted by Rxdking (1203 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@rxdking: This kid is straight up a troll.

He’s not joking. At all. Naruto has really clogged up their brains THIS much. LMAO.

#37 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@rxdking said:

@claymore_fools:No.

No Caption Provided

This is not tanking.

This is tanking

No Caption Provided

Pls tell me he's joking and or under the age of 9 @iusemycajonas:

LMAO nope, but nice try. What you showed in the Superman gif was no - selling / being unphased by the attack. Do you see superman in any pain there? Do you see any bleeding? I don't.

If you tank an attack then it means you are affected by it but still able to battle afterwards, which is exactly what Madara did. Maybe if you read the whole manga you wouldn't be telling me this.

Also nice attempt to make me look like a fool by tagging the person I'm debating against.

But suuuure

#38 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: Do you think ignoring panels and repeating yourself means you're debating me? Madara was only able to fight because regeneration, if he had none he’d have died on the spot, and still almost did anyways but didn’t because Gai missed.

Madara can’t tank Night Guy. Quit trolling. Die mad about it.

Night Guy is still weaker than Boros’s kick in every quantative aspect as well. Both solo the verse with direct hits to the face with these attacks.

#39 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@rxdking: This kid is straight up a troll.

He’s not joking. At all. Naruto has really clogged up their brains THIS much. LMAO.

Suuure.

Of course I'm not joking. Actually, I thought you were joking, because of your argument. Lmao

#40 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

TIL losing half your body, being disabled for multiple panels, and only living due to regen and still almost dying through it, is = to “tanking”.

#41 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: Do you think ignoring panels and repeating yourself means you're debating me? Madara was only able to fight because regeneration, if he had none he’d have died on the spot, and still almost did anyways but didn’t because Gai missed.

Madara can’t tank Night Guy. Quit trolling. Die mad about it.

And you're now going to deny the storyline outright? Lmfao.

Madara could still fight Naruto before his regen took effect, since the wounds were still there. Which means...guess what? He tanked it. He was still able to react to Naruto meaning he could still battle and he hadn't actually been knocked out. And tbh he wouldn't have died on the spot considering his regen didn't start taking effect after he was hit by night guy, and yet still managed to tank it. Madara only regenerated by the time he had cast IT.

Madara not tanking night guy? The story says otherwise since Madara tanked every single hit of it. Including evening elephant. So get over it and, if you're ever struggling check the manga (because you really need to).

And Gai missing a hit? This is where you draw the line.

#42 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: ... what?

LMAO.

but yeah, if madara takes a night guy to the face he dies, if he takes it to the leg he doesnt tank it because the leg would vanish and get blown apart but hed live because regen.

#43 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

TIL losing half your body, being disabled for multiple panels, and only living due to regen and still almost dying through it, is = to “tanking”.

Another thing you need to understand is that regeneration does not equate to durability at all, which is what makes Madara's feat legitimate unlike what you're claiming.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#44 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6689 posts) - - Show Bio

They all die

#45 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#46 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6689 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: pretty sure in the anime he had anything from his ribs and below destroyed.

#47 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: ... what?

Same.

LMAO.

Riight -_-

but yeah, if madara takes a night guy to the face he dies, if he takes it to the leg he doesnt tank it because the leg would vanish and get blown apart but hed live because regen.

No, you're getting tanking and regeneration mixed up completely, lol.

Tanking is based on durability, which means whether Madara would be able to survive a blow to the leg and still have the means to fight...which he probably would by the feats he's shown.

Also I forgot to say the regeneration hadn't taken full effect after Gai kicked Madara's a$$ even though it was on, however he still tanked the attack as he was still capable of fighting as he threw a truthseeker orb, and the only reason why he didn't was because of his body being blown off. If, say, Gai somehow didn't blow his half of the body off, then Madara would still be able to get up and fight seeing as he tanked that. That's what I'm basing this "tanking" on.

NTM he tanked Naruto's lava rasenshuriken which hit harder.

#48 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Voice_of_Death (663 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these guys can survive lightspeed traveldurable as they are more durable than raikage and tsuna, but the i see the force of the kick prolly only killing hashi, kinshiki and none fused momoshiki. The rest survive (they can breath in space, survive lightspeed travel, and have great healing).

Nobody in naruto can move at lightspeed or close to that. Anybody taking the hit to the body without a defensive jutsu either die or are severely injured to the point where they can't fight anymore. Save for obito and kaguya.

#50 Posted by vsw (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed my mind, 10 or clears, just realised no charters here actually have any major blunt trauma durability feats