Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LORD BOROS (RikuYamaha)

"I lead the pirate band known as Dark Matter and I am the Dominator of the Universe. My name is Boros."

Boros will start the fight with his armor broken. He will have feats from both the manga and the webcomic of One Punch Man.

LORD FRIEZA (Awshucks)

"I am the mighty Frieza, and yes, all the horrible stories you've heard are true."

Frieza will start the fight in his final form using fifty percent of his power. He will have Namek Saga feats from both the manga and anime of Dragon Ball Z.

THE LOCATION

This battle will take place on planet Namek. It's another bad day to be a slug.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill have mine up in a while

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord boros. dominator of the universe

No Caption Provided

Strength

Physical Abilities

Boros was gifted with superpowers since his birth and vastly increased his powers with time and experience. He claims that he in particular, possesses regeneration, physical ability and latent energy that far surpasses others, including members of his race. Saitama even said that he was the strongest opponent he has ever fought thus far.

Immense Strength: Boros displays extreme amounts of strength during his fight against Saitama. He was able to knock Saitama through several pillars with only one punch, the alien's various strikes easily damaging the place. Boros's punch possesses so much strength behind it, that the sheer pressure of the collision of his fist drove away an immense smoke cloud created by his energy blast. with this much strength, boros was causally tearing apart his own ship to ribbons while fighting saitama.

No Caption Provided

and this is only in his first form, his trump card is"Meteoric Burst".Meteoric Burst (メテオリックバースト, Meteorikku Bāsuto): It is Boros's trump card which he resorts to when he wishes to settle a fight quickly. He uses his latent energy to boost his body to speed and power beyond its limit, at the cost of putting immense burden on his body and even shortening his lifespan. This also completely changes his appearance. Augmented Strength Along with his other attributes, Boros's strength grows to preposterous levels. Boros, in this form, lifts an immense part of his ship and throws it against Saitama making it pierce through several layers of the massive fortress. One of Boros's kicks had so much strength behind it that it had enough force to send Saitama rocketing through space, all the way to the moon. even with this, he was so powerful, as soon as he entered it, he punched saitama so hard, the pure destructive energy from the punch completely incinerated all it is path(well besides saitama). im gonna assume boros ship is made of titanium(for ship purposes) this would mean he caused a punch that caused heats to up to more than 1,650 °C or 3,000 °F. this is something i am doubtful frieza could withstand.

Speed

Immense Speed and Reflexes: Boros has immeasurable speed and agility, as he was able to keep up with a casual Saitama. He uses the latent energy shunted from his body as a means of propulsion, making him so fast to the point that his path of movement often zig-zags, and anything he touches while moving at this speed instantly evaporates. Even inside the ship, the two were so fast that normal human eyes wouldn't have been able to see their fight. meaning hes at least Sub relativistic based on how fast he sent Saitama to the moon. And really, he burned his entire ship out of pure speed. Normal reentry is mach 25 and Boros clearly reached a different ballpark in speed. he was so fast that the force he was running out begun to literally tear apart and incinerate the metal.

No Caption Provided

Durability

BLUNT FORCE DURABILITY

Immense Durability: Boros is shown to be amazingly resilient, to the point of being the first opponent of Saitama to survive after being hit directly by his usual punch, despite having his full powers sealed by his armor. Even after receiving a direct punch from Saitama in his Meteoric Form, he was intact, despite bleeding and injured. When he had his planet-destroying attack repelled back at him by Saitama's Serious Punch, he was strong enough to remain conscious for a short time. and even with this durability, he has something greater in his sleeve. his regen.

Regeneration: Like the rest of his race, Boros has an incredible rate of regeneration, with Boros himself surpassing everyone else as stated before. Boros has been shown to regrow an arm in seconds just by concentrating his energy on it. When struck by Saitama's consecutive punches, he was blown apart into mush but was able to regenerate his whole body in an instant. However Boros's regeneration ability has a limit, as it shows in the end, he lost to Saitama and was unable to regenerate again after being struck by Saitama's Serious Strike.(Which is like a anime trops final attack). so even if friezas chi blasts or other power move hit boros, he would just instantly regenerate.

No Caption Provided

Attack potency

Energy Projection: Boros can use the latent energy that his body produces to fire large energy blasts from the eye in his chest with great destructive power. He also combines his energy projection with his physical attacks, resulting in shockwaves and blasts capable of destroying city-sized areas. The invader has stated that the resulting blasts are so powerful that the weak will find even their bones vaporized instantly. with this, i doubt frieza could even tank it, but lets not froget boros most powerful attack.

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (崩星咆哮砲, Hōsei Hōkōhō): While in his Meteoric Burst form, Boros can launch a massive beam of energy from his chest-eye which is much larger than his average Energy Beam. The color is also different, instead of being only blue, it has golden tones to it. Boros states that he needs to concentrate and release the entirety of his latent energy to perform this technique. The beam is powerful enough to be able to destroy a planet, while in the manga it is stated to be powerful enough to destroy the surface of the planet.

Some other infomation

he is a Highly Experienced Combatant. Boros is an extremely skilled fighter with decades of combat experience and not a single loss in combat, making him an extremely dangerous and powerful fighter. As such, he tries to end fights quickly and doesn't hesitate or hold back, presumably as a strategy to avoid giving chances to his enemies while on the other hand frieza toys with his enemys. this cockness could lead to frieza getting one shotted by boros.

Reasons for boros winning

.Winning due to speed.

.Winning due to strength.

and winning because if frieza doesnt recognize boros as a real threat, he'll be one shotted

btw this is my first CaV, hope i did good

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

T4V

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every frieza post pls.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<.<....waiting

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

boros cant even scratch frieza.

punching some1 to the moon is nothing compared to surviving a planets explosion on your face while only having a small amount of ki given by goku.

the thing is , you dont wank boros , you cleary have no idea how strong final form frieza is.

i mean if first form frieza can casualy make a moon sized ki ball imagin what final form frieza can do.

you lucky toriyama is a lazy writer.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthur_morgan: This a CaV, not an open debate. You’re supposed to vote on which debater you believe did better after the CaV is completed not on whether you know one character is better than the other like a normal battle thread.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And also T4V

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shintoki
Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

notes: OP of DB

do not use anime/wiki lad

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Five minutes! In five minutes I will post my response. (Seriously though I'm sorry it's taking me so long. I've been busy.)

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kept you waiting, huh?

No Caption Provided

Frieza, the vicious emperor

This is a CaV I'm excited for since I know a lot about both Dragon Ball Z and One Punch Man alike. That being said, let me go over a few things I think you got wrong regarding Boros and some minor counters.

Boros has immeasurable speed and agility, as he was able to keep up with a casual Saitama.

It's true that his speed is immeasurable but that's only because we have very little to gauge it off of. What we know is that Boros is roughly as fast as a very casual Saitama who is faster than Flashy Flash. Flashy Flash does claim, at least according to the names of some of his attacks, that he's as fast as light but the feats we've actually seen from him are more like hypersonic such as his barrage of strikes that Garou blocked or seven to eight percent lightspeed according to some fan calculations of his fight with Hellfire and Gale. Let's say he's actually as fast or even faster than light, where would that put Boros? At the very least it would make him casually faster than light, maybe several times faster. He'd definitely be much faster in Meteoric Burst form, but how much faster? We've run into another problem there, you see?

Even inside the ship, the two were so fast that normal human eyes wouldn't have been able to see their fight.

That's slow, to be honest. That would be even slower than Sonic. (The ninja twink, not the hedgehog.)

even if friezas chi blasts or other power move hit boros, he would just instantly regenerate

Boros regenerated from punches, never energy attacks. In fact it was his own energy attack being punched back at him that finally put him down. It's true that he was weakened from the strain of the kaiok- I mean the meteoric burst but that still doesn't prove that he can regenerate from incineration which is very different from being turned to pulp.

The beam is powerful enough to be able to destroy a planet, while in the manga it is stated to be powerful enough to destroy the surface of the planet.

And that's the best he can do, that's his ultimate move... He's screwed.

frieza toys with his enemys. this cockness could lead to frieza getting one shotted by boros

Frieza typically only toys with his enemies after he's figured out how strong they are. He let Nail wail on him after he had seen his power level and he tortured Piccolo after he had transformed and knew he could stomp an opponent who had stomped his previous form. He isn't stupid and if he doesn't know what Boros is capable of he'll be cautious at first.

On to the real stuff.

Durability

You might expect Frieza to die after a single punch from Boros, but this isn't the case. Boros isn't starting the fight in his meteoric form, he's starting in his armorless form. Frieza can definitely take or even tank a punch from this form and hit back just as hard. Even before using fifty percent of his power, the same amount he'll be using at the start of this fight, he tanked being kicked into an island which subsequently shattered. This left a huge trail behind him like an asteroid had hit the planet, and Frieza has far less mass than an asteroid which could have done this kind of damage and therefore must have have had more energy to do the same damage.

Boros' energy attacks will be even less effective against Frieza. I'm sure you've heard this all before and seen the scans. As early as the fight with Raditz Piccolo could casually erase the moon and Raditz was able to tank these kinds of attacks. Vegeta's galick gun was able to destroy the Earth similar to Boros' own final move and considering Vegeta's rage caused the entire planet to tremble this isn't a stretch. These attacks are nothing to Frieza even in his first form. Even Boros' ultimate last resort attack that releases all his energy could be tanked by Frieza's first form.

No Caption Provided

Speed

Even saying that Boros is tens of times faster than light which is just a generous overestimation would make him too slow to lay a finger on Frieza. Raditz was capable of dodging attacks from Piccolo who, as I already mentioned, blew the moon away casually. His chi blasts were at least close to the speed of light and to Frieza's first form they would look frozen in time. Boros' strength won't help him against someone who is many times faster than he is.

Power

This is really a no brainer. Even without using scaling Frieza's casual attack potency would be beyond Boros' greatest attack just in his first form. Frieza can blow Boros away with a casual blast easier than Piccolo blew the moon away, no charging up necessary.

How the fight will go

Frieza might let Boros hit him in the beginning and it might even do some minor damage, but if Frieza wants to he can evade Boros all day long and vaporize him whenever he feels like it. Boros might not even get an opportunity to transform or use his final attack.

I expect you to have known about the feats and scaling that I've mentioned and I was a little surprised that you didn't go ahead and try to counter them before I even had the opportunity to bring them up. Still, I look forward to seeing what your counters are.

@rikuyamaha@streak619@el_directo_

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By El_directo_

^ Great counter post Riku.

This is a good debate.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

i got no argument on the speed or power segment, but the durability i do disagree with. yes while frieza did tank thoses attacks with some damages, boros tanked multiple punches from saitama, in which the shock wave from it impacted the ground from lets say miles away.

allso, even before his final release form, boros punched saitama though six full fledged titanium pillars with ease.

No Caption Provided

this did cause shockwave after shockwave to occur after each pillar. this shows on how insanely strong boros is before his final form. not counting his blast that completely incinerated the top part of his ship.

btw good post, at the moment i am kinda busy so youll have to work this this ok.

@awshucks

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Since Boros doesn't have many feats and the relevant feats for Frieza are so well known I'm fine with just doing this debate in a less structured way than the usual CaV. We're both busy it seems so this will probably be better.

You say he tanked those punches but he was blown apart and only survived due to his regen. That's not what tanking is. Also Frieza didn't take any damage from the attacks that I mentioned. The kick from Goku didn't hurt him at all as even Goku admits, so although Boros' punches might hit a bit harder than that they won't be enough to totally wreck Frieza. The energy attacks Boros has would be about as much of a threat to Frieza as a gentle breeze even if he had incinerated his entire ship so quit wasting your time with that argument.

As for the speed and power, if you're not arguing with me about those then there's not much else to be said. I've already disproved your version of the fight which is Frieza letting Boros oneshot him out of arrogance, and if you agree that Frieza is fast enough to blitz Boros and powerful enough to snuff him out with a single finger than this debate is pretty much over.