Boros vs 1 Subterranean

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The ones from Saitama's dream in episode one. Just a single average one vs Boros, The Dominator of the Universe

To the death. Who wins?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Subterranean should lose, they have massively superior Striking Power but nowhere near as high speed or DC, or regen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros' best attack couldn't hurt Saitama, while their regular punches could.

Subterranean should one shot him tbh.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama didn't one shot him

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama was nerfed to hell in his own dreams. Boros slaughters all subterraneans with shown feats.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama was nerfed to hell in his own dreams. Boros slaughters all subterraneans with shown feats.

He still one punches everything though, and they wiped out like 90% of the surface, and had never found anything that had survived a punch. Seems to me like he just imagined them to be really strong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

Yeah, but they could hurt Saitama, while Boros' best attack couldn't.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

What does that tell you.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By helloman

The subterranean wins. I am thinking Boros will eventually get one shot.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama in his dream was bleeding from a hit that sent him 50 meters and embedded him into a piece of concrete. Meanwhile Boros did no damage with a hit that launched him 380,000,000 meters and embedded him into the moon. He was nerfed in his dream, stop erroneously power scaling things you retards.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

What does that tell you.

The punch that made Saitama bleed did barely anything, and the enormous Subterranean's punch that sent him to the other side of the city did absolutely nothing to him. Whereas Boros's best attack could destroy planets (or stars apparently?) and did nothing to Saitama. I wouldn't try to apply too much logic to that dream. If one normal sub could make Saitama bleed like that, then by logic he would not have defeated all of them plus the giant ones. His power level changed to keep it all a fun threat because that's what his dream was about. Real Saitama > Dream Saitama.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

What does that tell you.

The punch that made Saitama bleed did barely anything, and the enormous Subterranean's punch that sent him to the other side of the city did absolutely nothing to him. Whereas Boros's best attack could destroy planets (or stars apparently?) and did nothing to Saitama. I wouldn't try to apply too much logic to that dream. If one normal sub could make Saitama bleed like that, then by logic he would not have defeated all of them plus the giant ones. His power level changed to keep it all a fun threat because that's what his dream was about. Real Saitama > Dream Saitama.

The punches that Saitama used on Boros also did "barely anything" if you're referring to destroying environments, so I suppose that Boros' attacks are more powerful than Saitama's.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeepeh

@nessy3 said:
@jeepeh said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

What does that tell you.

The punches that Saitama used on Boros also did "barely anything" if you're referring to destroying environments, so I suppose that Boros' attacks are more powerful than Saitama's.

Than however much force Saitama was using on him at those times, yes. And, I don't know what you mean. What punches are you referring to? Saitama blew apart part of the ship behind Boros with his consecutive normal punches, we already know that Saitama's typical punches vaporize rock landscapes for hundreds of feet away from him without any actual impact being made. And Saitama's final punch to overpower Boros changed the air flow across the majority of the planet. Also, Boros's destructive output was largely based on energy emission, not on pure physical power. My point here is that the Subterranean that made Saitama bleed punched him across the street. Boros punted Saitama to the moon and Saitama's biggest concern was "that jerk....". There truly is no comparison. Dream Saitama was just that, a dream. Things usually don't make sense in dreams. I've held a sword by the blade in a dream, but I don't think I'd do that IRL. And Saitama bleeding to an opponent barely bigger than him and then tanking attacks from an oppontent a hundred time stronger than that doesn't make sense. The comparison can be properly lined up in what I said above. Subterraneans punch people across streets and collapse bridges, Boros punts Saitama to the moon and vaporizes half of his own ship with the energy exerted in one punch. Dream Saitama cannot be treated to be equal as real Saitama for powerscaling.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thread

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nessy3

@jeepeh said:
@nessy3 said:
@jeepeh said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:
@nessy3 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

What does that tell you.

Than however much force Saitama was using on him at those times, yes. And, I don't know what you mean. What punches are you referring to? Saitama blew apart part of the ship behind Boros with his consecutive normal punches, we already know that Saitama's typical punches vaporize rock landscapes for hundreds of feet away from him without any actual impact being made. And Saitama's final punch to overpower Boros changed the air flow across the majority of the planet. Also, Boros's destructive output was largely based on energy emission, not on pure physical power. My point here is that the Subterranean that made Saitama bleed punched him across the street. Boros punted Saitama to the moon and Saitama's biggest concern was "that jerk....". There truly is no comparison. Dream Saitama was just that, a dream. Things usually don't make sense in dreams. I've held a sword by the blade in a dream, but I don't think I'd do that IRL. And Saitama bleeding to an opponent barely bigger than him and then tanking attacks from an oppontent a hundred time stronger than that doesn't make sense. The comparison can be properly lined up in what I said above. Subterraneans punch people across streets and collapse bridges, Boros punts Saitama to the moon and vaporizes half of his own ship with the energy exerted in one punch. Dream Saitama cannot be treated to be equal as real Saitama for powerscaling.

I'm referring to his first punch destroying boros' armor, his second removing his arm, his third sending him flying backwards and begin to bleed.

None of these first 3 attacks damaged the environment very much (especially the second punch, seems like the most powerful of the three, and yet does the least environmental damage). Boros' attacks however carry a lot of kinetic force, as they commonly cause explosions and send Saitama vast, vast distances. However I don't think any of these crazy attacks from Boros are as powerful as one of Saitama's punches.

I think what you can gather from this is that sending people flying across the planet or destroying environments seems to not solely be from the power of the punch, but also how much effort the user is using. Saitama obviously has the power powerful attacks but doesn't destroy environments until he puts a bit more effort in (consecutive, serious).

That's why the Subterranean's punches can kill everyone on the surface in 1 hit, and can also damage Saitama. They are simply strong enough to be able to kill things without having to put in tons of effort, which is why their attacks can be considered more "precise" and less "wasteful", like I would argue Saitama's are. Some of Saitama's punches may wipe out massive environments as well, if he puts effort in as well, such as his punch that he nearly hit Genos with.

Basically, I don't see any inconsistency if we simply assume that the Subterraneans are very strong. But what you are saying is that Saitama has become weaker in the dream, don't really see the evidence for this being that he does say that he never loses, the surface is guarded by him, and he wipes out countless of them even though they are each more powerful than any enemy he has ever faced before.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros rather easily.Dream Saitama was injured by much less than what Boros could dish out,and consequently the subterrenean were one shotted whereas Boros was not.

Destroying most of the populace was a combined effort,something Boros can conceivably do on his own

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeepeh

@nessy3:

I'm referring to his first punch destroying boros' armor, his second removing his arm, his third sending him flying backwards and begin to bleed.

The first did literally nothing but destroy Boros's armor. Saitama put less than any effort into that.

The second, weren't they high in the air when that punch connected?

Are you referring to the punch after Boros released his meteoric burst? That punch caused a visible shockwave/caused Boros to exceed the sound barrier.

None of these first 3 attacks damaged the environment very much (especially the second punch, seems like the most powerful of the three, and yet does the least environmental damage).

The first, again, had no effort. It wasn't that strong.

The second, I don't think there was much environment around to be damaged. But again, none of these punches were actually that hard. Boros was putting so much effort into his punches that it was more powerful than the .01% of effort Saitama was putting into it the entire battle. Boros sent Saitama to the moon because he was trying. Saitama didn't even send Boros to the other side of the ship, because he wasn't trying to. Even though Saitama was stronger than Boros.

Boros' attacks however carry a lot of kinetic force, as they commonly cause explosions and send Saitama vast, vast distances.

Because Boros's attacks when in meteoric burst release energy, and are empowered by such. Boros's damage output > Boros's durability. He can cause more damage than he can take. He sent Saitama to the moon rather easily, but a few consecutive effortless punches from Saitama blew him apart. Boros's regen was the biggest reason he could hang as long as he did.

However I don't think any of these crazy attacks from Boros are as powerful as one of Saitama's punches.

That depends how much effort Saitama exerts. Saitama can blow miles of mountain out with the mere air-current generated from his movements. Or he can punch the Deep Sea King so hard that the clouds disperse. Or he can punch Carnage Kabuto hard enough to blow him apart but nothing else. It's all about how much effort Saitama is putting into it at any given moment. As Boros said, "You never bore your fangs once the entire fight". Dream Saitama was trying really hard against the subterraneans. That was the entire point. But Saitama didn't even get to try against Boros.

I think what you can gather from this is that sending people flying across the planet or destroying environments seems to not solely be from the power of the punch, but also how much effort the user is using. Saitama obviously has the power powerful attacks but doesn't destroy environments until he puts a bit more effort in (consecutive, serious).

Obviously. But what's your point? Based on showings, Saitama "serious" > Boros's max damage output > Saitama's effortless output > Boros's max durability > Dream Saitama > Dream subterranean army together > One dream subterranean . Just because Saitama is stronger than Boros doesn't mean that every single punch he threw is stronger than every single punch that Boros has thrown. Boros punches people to the moon. Subterraneans punch people across streets. Saitama was not as durable in his dream as he is irl. Your maximum damage can't be street-level and still be stronger than someone's who's maximum is city vaporization and interstellar knockback.

That's why the Subterranean's punches can kill everyone on the surface in 1 hit,

And who on the surface of Dream-world is killing in one hit impressive to? For all we know, Saitama was the only superhuman in his dream.

They are simply strong enough to be able to kill things without having to put in tons of effort,

What in the entire scene makes you think they were holding back?

which is why their attacks can be considered more "precise" and less "wasteful", like I would argue Saitama's are. Some of Saitama's punches may wipe out massive environments as well, if he puts effort in as well, such as his punch that he nearly hit Genos with.

Okay hold up. There's a large difference between having control of your power, and putting in effort. If you don't put the effort in, there's no power to control. That's the point. Control over you power only matters when you have enough power to necessitate control. And even then, it only helps if your power can be controlled. For example, the environmental damage Saitama (and the Subterraneans, if they could) causes is from the air-pressure that his punches create. He has no control over the air, so how much environmental damage, whether none or great, depends on how much power is behind the movement. The basic subterraneans max-damage output was punching Saitama across a street and a few of them together could collapse a bridge. The titanic subterraneans could punch him through a block or two, but that's all.

Basically, I don't see any inconsistency if we simply assume that the Subterraneans are very strong.

And why would we assume that? They have given no reason to believe such. You can't use ABC logic with dream Saitama, because Dream Saitama is not provable to be = to the real Saitama. This isn't DBS, you can't weaken universe destroying punches to barely differentiated from human punches. They have Ki to manipulate to make that possible Saitama and the Subterraneans are just physically powerful beings. They can't do that kind of thing. How much damage they cause from their attacks is how strong they are, period.

But what you are saying is that Saitama has become weaker in the dream, don't really see the evidence for this

Uh, he bled in the dream. Nothing ever makes him bleed. (Except that one cat that one time-) He bled from a single punch, but was utterly unharmed from the titanic subterranean that was easily dozens or hundreds of times stronger than the one that made him bleed. His durability isn't even consistent inside the dream itself, how can it be consistent with his real world self? Saitama never once damaged the world around him inside the dream as he does in real life when he tries hard. It's quite simple. Saitama couldn't imagine anything stronger than him, so he had to imagine himself weaker to have a fun fight.

being that he does say that he never loses,

Yes, because it's his own dream and that's true in real life for him. That doesn't mean his capabilities in a dream were the same as real life. And again, we saw no-other superhumans in Saitama's dream, we hadn't even met any other heroes at that point in the story. So I doubt the subteraneans were killing anything other than humans. So Saitama wouldn't have had any opposition either. You're applying too much logic to a dream. It's not supposed to make sense, he simply had a dream that he got hurt and actually had fun fighting. That's all. The power levels between the real 'verse and within the dream are not comparable for Saitama.

the surface is guarded by him,

What does this have anything to do with whether or not he's weaker in the dream?

and he wipes out countless of them even though they are each more powerful than any enemy he has ever faced before.

He hadn't fought many enemies by then. Wasn't this dream in the very first episode? The only enemy we had seen him kill at that point was the car monster and the colossal titan rip off. And even then, that Colossal Titan was stronger than the subterraneans. They were just stronger in comparison to dream Saitama. Think of it like a math equation where x = Saitama and Y = Colossal Titan, and V = Dream Saitama, and Z = Subterraneans. X is to Y as V is to Z. He's stronger than both, but that doesn't mean that X = V in the same way that 3 is to 4 as 6 is to 8. They're the same difference, but not the same amounts. Get what I mean?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subterraean should stomp. They were strong enough to make Saitama bleed while Boros best attack did nothing.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subterrans ability to hurt Saitama means Boros gets killed if he is tagged.

BUT he clearly is not gonna get tagged. He has far better speed, agility and flight. He can stay out of the reach indefinitely.

And then there's the fact Subterrans are not really that durable. Saitama was still one shotting them all and Boros tanked many punches. So Boros can also probably one shot Subterrans, especially with his desintegration beam, CSRC or his moon kick.

Which is more likely to tag the other first? Boros because of superior mobility.

Boros wins.

StarBlend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama had to use serious punch on those freaks...i mean just look at his face

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A subterrain.

maybe he has less destructive power but saitama against boros was not that serious .

but why don’t you make polls instead of question so we could see the percentages

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504 said:

A subterrain.

maybe he has less destructive power but saitama against boros was not that serious .

but why don’t you make polls instead of question so we could see the percentages

Saitama got also injured and the blood came out from his head, boros wasn’t able to replicate that feat

M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-081504 said:
@m-081504 said:

A subterrain.

Saitama got also injured and the blood came out from his head, boros wasn’t able to replicate that feat

But I don’t know bcuz maybe saitama dreamed to be weaker than how he really is.

but if we have to go by how saitama fought the subterrain wins

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subterranean stomps.

Saitama wasn't nerfed until proven, his opponents were stronger, don't use AOE fallacy to downplay characters, just because there are no big booms doesn't mean characters are weaker, I thought by this time people learned it already.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a single Subterranean is at least small planet level then it would win.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But it's not, Boros wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming dream Saitama represents actual Saitama powerwise, the Subterranean should take it.

Causing visible damage to Saitama was not something an all out Boros could do.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Subterranean.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Subterraneans were not strong but Saitama was weak in that dream. Boros would just destroy the planet or the planets surface, either way killing all the Subterraneans.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros could never damage saitama so the dream subterraneans body here

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama considers his fight against Boros to be "almost a real fight".

No Caption Provided

The Subterranean King is hyped up by him to give him the fight he was looking for. This was just after he soloed armies of individual Subterraneans. Based on this Boros shouldn't be far from Subterranean King.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boros < Subterranean King > Subterranean army >>>>>>>>> 1 Subterranean

Based on nothing as the subterranean king in the dream is stated to be exactly what saitama wanted which was a real fight

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:

No Caption Provided

The Subterranean King is hyped up by him to give him the fight he was looking for. This was just after he soloed armies of individual Subterraneans. Based on this Boros shouldn't be far from Subterranean King.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Based on nothing as the subterranean king in the dream is stated to be exactly what saitama wanted which was a real fight

I already addressed that...

@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Okay so we agree that the subterraneans stomp then?

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subterraneans actually managed to hurt Saitama with their attacks while the ultimate attack of Boros did nothing to Saitama.

Boros loses.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:
@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@redguard1an said:
@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What?

I was saying so do we agree with the subterraneans stomping here then?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:
@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:
@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@redguard1an said:
@bob74h said:
@redguard1an said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What?

I was saying so do we agree with the subterraneans stomping here then?

No

Why do you say that when boros never really damaged saitama unlike the subterraneans

Stephenastin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama in his dream was bleeding from a hit that sent him 50 meters and embedded him into a piece of concrete. Meanwhile Boros did no damage with a hit that launched him 380,000,000 meters and embedded him into the moon. He was nerfed in his dream, stop erroneously power scaling things you retards.