2.) Might Guy (8 Gates)

3.) Rinnegan Sasuke

4.) Six-Paths Naruto

5.) Six-Paths Dual Rinnegan Madara

6.) Kaguya

Rules:

- Naruto and Sasuke are the versions Post-Six Paths but Pre-ValleyOTE fight

- Boros is 100% healed between fights

Does he clear? If not, when does he stop (and why)?

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6. Kaguya BFRs.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kaguya

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't kaguya immortal?

He either loses via bfr or through destroying his own body through meteoric burst trying to kill an immortal.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 3

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ultimate702
Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he doesnt get past jubito, he runs into a tsb

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

either 3 or 6

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should stop at 2 regularly, could get past but defo stops at 3. But with the way Boros fights he runs straight into a TSB in round 1

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character Boros charge and try to attack straight up and get blocked by TSB. Boros get atomised.

/thread.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wins easily against 1 with meteoric burst.

Probably outlasts 2, or else kills with AOE.

Against 3 will be his first real obstacle. Being a very unusual life-form of an alien helps significantly against Sasuke's hax though, and regenerating is a good counter to Sasuke's melee style of swordsmanship. It's certainly possible for Boros to lose here, but under the assumption of him having fitting mental resistance, and Sasuke being in-character, Boros probably gets the edge 9/10 times.

Against 4 is still closer. Truth Seeking Balls give Naruto a real good chance here and clone spam somewhat counters Meteoric Burst. Boros' planetary feat still gives him the advantage though for a 7/10 times win, assuming he acts somewhat tactically and adaptably and does not get caught too off guard.

I like 5's chances even better. 5 offers so many more balls that Boros will need to juggle for him to beat Madara, not to mention the Infinite Tsukuyomi is in such a realm of power, that I in no way expect Boros to resist it. I think Boros could win, but that Madara takes this 8.5/10 times.

Against 6, he technically can't permanently win. And Kaguya's abilities counter him well enough that the only way I can see her losing is if she's dumb enough as to be in-character.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at guy

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regularly should stop hard at 3 but knowing Boros he'd probably run straight into a TSB in round 1

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously Doesn't Get past 1

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Stops at 1 or 3 In Character.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's after absorbing the god tree Madara would win due to immortality. So probably 5 or 6.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone here stomps him.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character Boros charge and try to attack straight up and get blocked by TSB. Boros get atomised.

/thread.

That's how I pictured Superman would end up if he ever fought the Naruto characters

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

You seriously think Boros would get stomped by Guy?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser said:

You seriously think Boros would get stomped by Guy?

Yes. His only hope is outlasting him and he lacks feats to.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@highaccuser: I wholeheartedly disagree. Guy doesn't have any durability feats and a kick to the moon would liquefy him.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: And Boros doesn't have the speed or skill to tag him, nor the durability feats to survive a blitz? Are we back to this same circular gibberish?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: And Boros doesn't have the speed or skill to tag him,

Debatable. But you can probably predict my response. Is that strategy gonna work when he pulls out Roar Canon?

nor the durability feats to survive a blitz?

Regen

Are we back to this same circular gibberish?

How are you already triggered before we even start the debate?

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: What's debatable? That guy is irrefutably untouchable by the likes of Boros seeing as someone leagues faster with multiple forms of pre-cog can't? Please do tell, What's the argument?

Boros cannot regen from nothing, and basically anything in his arsenal would oneshot Him. At best you can put his durability at mountain-mountain+ And that within itself is unsubstantiated and relies on nothing solid. Fail to see how this stops guy from dropping a multitude of blows? Is he going to stop himself when he sees he has a healing factor?

I'm not triggered, I'm just calling out your usual spoken rubbish the best way I know how. By letting you know how frivolous and silly that suggestion is without some sort of reputable evidence to go off.

But since I know 95% of what you're possibly going to regurgitate already my comebacks and remarks are going to a bit more touchy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Boros doesn't have any heat resistance feats either. He has no way to tag Guy.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate702: juubito has above and beyond better combat speed feats than Boros. He can't blitz but he operates at higher speeds overall which would simply mean he'd get off attacks and counter faster. Juubito is massively underrated as well, that TSB barrier he makes can easily end the fight.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1.) Juubito

Should clear unless he runs into a TSO.

2.) Might Guy (8 Gates)

Should clear. Might Guy doesn't have the durability to contend.

3.) Rinnegan Sasuke

Boros fires his surfing wiping attack, Sasuke swaps places with Boros. Boros kills himself. GG. Doesn't get past Sasuke.

4.) Six-Paths Naruto

Same as R3. Naruto wins.

Boros gets pummeled by Limbo's and erased with TSO.

6.) Kaguya

Kaguya almost stomps.

Rules:

- Naruto and Sasuke are the versions Post-Six Paths but Pre-ValleyOTE fight

Why not their Adult versions?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I

@god_vulcan: And Boros doesn't have the speed or skill to tag him, nor the durability feats to survive a blitz? Are we back to this same circular gibberish?

Eh? I don't see how Guy is putting down Boros with his level of regen. This goes back to the unreasonable debate on whether or not Saitama hits harder than Guy which really isn't something you can refute since the shockwaves of his punches alone are equivalent to the specialized techniques Guy himself does... I can see Rinnegan Sasuke stomping Boros but I cannot see Guy doing so. If by some miracle he does beat Boros, Boros will make him work for it.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern said:

@god_vulcan: What's debatable? That guy is irrefutably untouchable by the likes of Boros seeing as someone leagues faster with multiple forms of pre-cog can't? Please do tell, What's the argument?

I told you in our CaV that I believe Guy is even faster than Saitama... I'm offended that you think I'm despicable enough to argue Boros being faster than Guy, of all people. I said it's debatable but I wouldn't be the one to shoulder that burden.

Boros cannot regen from nothing, and basically anything in his arsenal would oneshot Him.

Assuming anime feats allowed he can regen from drops of blood. No organs or tissue or anything, just a pure spray of blood. That is essentially nothing. The only reason Boros couldn't regen from serious punch is because he used up all of his remaining latent energy for Roar Canon, which Guy has no answer too.

At best you can put his durability at mountain-mountain+ And that within itself is unsubstantiated and relies on nothing solid. Fail to see how this stops guy from dropping a multitude of blows? Is he going to stop himself when he sees he has a healing factor?

Madara's healing factor saved him from Night Guy, an attack that nearly killed Guy himself. And all Madara did was regenerate half his body to survive it. I see no reason why Boros, who can regenerate more than that, shouldn't b able to stand up after everything Guy gives him... especially considering Guy is a massive glass canon and all his heavy hitters are double edged swords...

I'm not triggered, I'm just calling out your usual spoken rubbish the best way I know how. By letting you know how frivolous and silly that suggestion is without some sort of reputable evidence to go off.

You were clearly heated that I was backing Boros. I don't know why you hate the One Punch verse so much, the mere thought of me supported them made you call my argument "circular" and "rubbish" before we even started debating. You need to give people a fair chance man. I'm not like everyone else

But since I know 95% of what you're possibly going to regurgitate already my comebacks and remarks are going to a bit more touchy.

Well looks like that 5% leftover came back to bite you in the ass, as I'm sure you didn't predict the arguments I just made above

@highaccuser

Boros doesn't have any heat resistance feats either.

Tf would he need heat resistance for? OP says Guy starts in 8th Gate, he's not pulling out any attacks from 7th. Not only that, Boros punched Saitama hard enough that the aftereffects melted a city sized area of his ship, and if he can generate that lvl of heat he should be resistant to it. Liquefying a metallic ship almost instantly suggest thousands of degrees celsius, and in the anime, Meteoric Burst he has heat feats (from pure speed) that trump even that.

He has no way to tag Guy.

Roar canon gg. He also outlasts him, unlike your original statement.

@deathhero61 Thank you

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Well looks like that 5% leftover came back to bite you in the ass, as I'm sure you didn't predict the arguments I just made above

lol

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: EE is a choice, and even then it carries much more weight than anything he's tanked bar the roar canon feat which by default was a suicide attack (which you already know I think is pure rubbish in the first place) needless to say guys EE shockwaves have better feats irrefutably. Madara flicked away Hirudora casually the same Hirudora that dwarfed an island, overpowered another island level attack and later oneshotted a susanoo yet was absolutely overwhelmed by one EE. We've also seen him utterly vaporize cubic miles of landmass from quite a bit off the ground. That's laughably above splitting cloud formations no matter how far around the planet.

This isn't even factoring in the direct contact of the hit. It'd be debatable if he could survive one of these, multiple would be nothing short of an exaggeration. Especially when the thing he regens from will be destroyed as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM low balling is real.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's after absorbing the god tree Madara would win due to immortality. So probably 5 or 6.

this

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1.) Juubito

Wins unless he runs into a TSB

2.) Might Guy (8 Gates)

Wins definitely

3.) Rinnegan Sasuke

Could win

4.) Six-Paths Naruto

Could win

Only wins with CSRC

6.) Kaguya

No. Period.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:

Assuming anime feats allowed he can regen from drops of blood. No organs or tissue or anything, just a pure spray of blood. That is essentially nothing. The only reason Boros couldn't regen from serious punch is because he used up all of his remaining latent energy for Roar Canon, which Guy has no answer too.

Which irrefutably stemmed from the point Saitama somehow skipped over.

Madara's healing factor saved him from Night Guy, an attack that nearly killed Guy himself. And all Madara did was regenerate half his body to survive it. I see no reason why Boros, who can regenerate more than that, shouldn't b able to stand up after everything Guy gives him... especially considering Guy is a massive glass canon and all his heavy hitters are double edged swords...

And what durability feats does Boros have to suggest he can replicate tanking Night Moths contact? Do you not see how circular and unsupported arguments like these are? When comparing feats you need somewhat comparable variables, suggesting something is one in the same based on one similarity is utterly unfounded, how did you not at least attempt to factor in durability?

You were clearly heated that I was backing Boros. I don't know why you hate the One Punch verse so much, the mere thought of me supported them made you call my argument "circular" and "rubbish" before we even started debating. You need to give people a fair chance man. I'm not like everyone else

It is circular rubbish. Your arguments come back to the same wall no matter which subject, you have no concrete evidence on your premise. You just calling me angry rather than focusing on what Im saying is a blantant tangent and only proves this to be correct. I think you know first hand I can get much more insulting than calling your argument circular, that's just a sign of femininity to befit an already destroyed argument.

Did you truly think this would somehow dissuade me from letting you know how unsubstantiated and utterly comical some of your claims are?

Your first words of the reply:

I told you in our CaV

Cool story.

Himitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Himitsu

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern:

Which irrefutably stemmed from the point Saitama somehow skipped over.

You need to reword this in a way that makes sense. I can't tell the argument you're trying to make

And what durability feats does Boros have to suggest he can replicate tanking Night Moths contact? Do you not see how circular and unsupported arguments like these are? When comparing feats you need somewhat comparable variables, suggesting something is one in the same based on one similarity is utterly unfounded, how did you not at least attempt to factor in durability?

Dude, that's the point of regeneration. You don't need good durability feats if you can regen the amount of damage that would normally be fatal. Take Ban from SDS from example, he has less durability feats than even Guy, but he regenerates from almost every attack thrown his way even though some should be capable of killing him. Not only that, Madara didn't "tank" Night Guy in any sense of the word. He himself said he almost died, and he would have if it wasn't for his healing factor. Night Guy would absolutely turn Boros into mince meat upon contact...which would kill him ONLY he didn't have regeneration. But Boros would just reform his entire body with regen. it has nothing to do with durability since he can't tank the attack but can heal from it.

It is circular rubbish. Your arguments come back to the same wall no matter which subject, you have no concrete evidence on your premise. You just calling me angry rather than focusing on what Im saying is a blantant tangent and only proves this to be correct. I think you know first hand I can get much more insulting than calling your argument circular, that's just a sign of femininity to befit an already destroyed argument. Did you truly think this would somehow dissuade me from letting you know how unsubstantiated and utterly comical some of your claims are?

You clearly don't know what a circular argument is. Nothing I've said so far repeats itself nor do any of my arguments need to be proved by the argument I'm making. And I'm not crying because i think your downplay, but rather disappointed that after our most recent debate you'd group me in with the rest of the fanbase, or fail to reason with me before insulting my arguments at the get-go.

Conclusion: Boros has regen which saves from all of Guy's attacks since he can't tank them. And the moment Guy pulls out his heavy hitters like Night Moth, he'll kill himself before managing to outlast Boros, who can just heal from all damage (even if Guy's punches explode him). On the contrary, Guy has no counter to Roar Canon, which is a last resort that will definitely get used here seeing how powerful Guy is.

If you think that argument is stupid or circular, that's on you.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros can't regen if his orb is destroyed. Just saying.

Stops at 1

Boros hilariously kills himself with his own attack when sasuke swaps places with him in round 3

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol@boros stopping at one

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers