Boros (Onepunch man) vs Naruto (Naruto)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will someone refute the points I made earlier or are we all gonna be like, "hur hur, boros can punch someone to the moon, he can regenerate from blood even though tsb counters regeneration i dun care hur hur"

TSB doesn't counter regeneration, it counters ninjutsu (which is why Edo Tensei-based regen was negated). But yeah, go ahead and be like "hur hur, naruto can negate everything hur hur".

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know who will win this fight but people saying boros stomps or crubstomps naruto is just complete downplay on their path.Someone mentioned something earlier about hokage naruto having not shown his full power since after the war and that is exactly true,in the last he only used lv1 kurama mode,in boruto he used lv2,he didn't use SO6p mode in both movies and he was that strong,in boruto movie momoshiki kicked naruto's face which was powerful enough to throw him out of the stadium and when he returned he didn't even have a scratch,I'm not comparing that kick to that of boros but at least naruto coming out without a scratch should tell us something about his durability as hokage,in terms of speed I'm tempted to say that boros is faster than naruto but IMO by a significantly small gap.People have forgotten one major truth about boros regen.He has a core that allows him regenerate,which we saw and though his is not as easy to break as that other regen guy,it can still be destroyed which only means that his regen isn't infinite like some characters that we know of.Some people tend to make it look as if naruto won't be able to penetrate boros body or something like that but the fact is that boros would get smacked hard just as he would smack naruto hard,naruto has clones which even gives him an advantage.He kicked saitama to the moon which is actually a crazy feat and in the physical department I agree that he edges naruto out but kicking someone to the moon doesn't equal victory for boros,even though saitama allowed him to do so,naruto won't just stand around and allow himself to be smacked,he would equally fight back and in the course of the battle boros might not get a chance to pull that off.TSB cannot negate even regen,that's NLF to be honest but that doesn't mean it can't harm boros and the same goes for TBRS as a matter of fact naruto's wind is even the perfect counter for boros electricity if we go by naruto logic and he has much more powerful rasen shuriken than he did in the past.There are many factor to take a close look at before uttering stuff like Boros solostomps or roflstomps or crubstomps because at the end he might actually be the one to lose

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to correct a mistake,I meant to say that TSB cannot negate every regen and saying that it can is NLF

Avatar image for deactivated-626b193abc8c4
deactivated-626b193abc8c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: I doesn't just counter ninjutsu. I'm saying it counters regeneration because of what it actually does. It turns people to dust. To ashes. The only way to realistically counter that is if you can regenerate faster than the effects of the TSB. Boros does not, in fact, regenerate that quickly. I'd give him this though. You can say that it may not effect him if he has his body armour on, but aside from that, he's fair game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@nickras: As you can see, it is compared to dust release. Do you know what dust release does? It disassembles people to a molecular level. So yeah, fuck-your-regeneration balls.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

TheAlmighty00 confirmed.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By thelocust619

@syclone903: Can't curse here, wish we could.

That is a scan of dissintigration of a chakra based lifeform, not negation of regen that isn't chakra-based.We know it negates chakra/jutsu, that's splendid. Does nothing for regen.

Before you mention it erasing the body part stolen, Boros felt no need to reattach the arm Saitama punched off before regenerating that. He clearly doesn't need the lost material unless he's been pushed and running low from repeated attacks and using his amp.

So, over time, eventually dissintigration would probably become effective, yes, but it likely wouldn't offer an advantage that any other attack wouldn't after exhausting him so much.

...that is, if Naruto even can.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon: That is based of statements. Boros never showed an attack which was that strong.

He didn't need to actually show it. Since he was going to be killed from the beggining and Saitama is a hero, saitama needed to protecte the Earth at all costs. The way the author wanted to show what his beam was capable of was by Boros statement. The same logic applies to Superman, we know that Superman can 1 shot planet Earth trough his statem, but he wouldn´t actually do that.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@frocharocha: No. I'm saying the attack by Boros was multicontinettal only through statements not feats. There are no feats suggesting characters in OPM are multi continental, only statements.

Superman can oneshot a planet because he has feats that suggest he could and has fought people who could do so.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By thelocust619

@syclone903: I do respect your initial post, and feel that your case does deserve a reasonable counter. I'll have to begin by warning you that I can't post scans, but I can lead you directly to whatever source you'd require should you require it, but you seem knowledgeable enough that you'll know what parts I'm talking about...

-MOON CUTTER: ...like this. You should know immediately I'm talking about Toneroni's Golden Wheel attack. This attack was not moon level. First off, even fully busting the moon is continent+, so already we can properly label Naruto as continent level. However, what he blocked was a beam that erased a small continent worth of rock from a (comparative the the whole moon) narrow line in middle of the moon. That's now much lower than continent+. Not small continent, but not very far at all from surface wiping the earth. In reality, being the attack was created using Toneri's TSB, it's likely the dissintigration factor isn't even a power display but a property of the attack, leaving the only indication of power to be the massive range.

-NARUTO'S MAX: How much chakra does Naruto posses? Well, in the same movie (The Last), when Toneri kidnaps Hinata, Naruto gives chase. Toneri responds by firing a green bolt through Naruto, pulling out an orange bolt representing Naruto's chakra. Toneri explains he just ripped all of Naruto's chakra out of him (which takes him 3 days to recover). All of Naruto's chakra detonating at once...puts a big hole in the moon. Comparatively it's like blowing up Australia. He's clearly, definitively continent level in power, this is consistent with all of his highest showings. However, that chakra explosion greatly exceeds literally every feat Naruto has ever performed, so we know he does not generally use the DBZ tactic of (from a relatively fresh state) dumping all his power into one attack as he has never replicated it. Instead, he paces himself and uses much more smaller attacks while conserving chakra for emergencies and finishing moves.

-THE BIG PICTURE: These characters have suprisingly even stats...both have cases for being sub-light speed, both have continent level power, both have versatile ranged and close ranged attacks, and Boros has regen to counter Naruto's arguably slightly higher durability. The biggest deciding factor is in style: Naruto tends to pace himself to a degree, while Boros goes all out (for the form hes in) almost immediately. That difference may make the biggest difference.

Say both are 100, they seem even...but if one comes at the other with clips of 10 while the other attacks with 50s...yea, guy 1 wont run out of juice as fast, but he's just gonna get mowed over because he wasn't trying as hard as he needed to be, soon enough. You can race on the same dirtbikes, but the guy in 3rd gear is still gonna get smoked by the guy in 5th.

What I'm saying here is that I do not believe this is a stomp in either character's favor, but Naruto does not have the kind of edge you're suggesting he has.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By azrael1973

I watched the Naruto vs Toneri fight now. i have to say Naruto has become pretty impressive but the Saitama vs Boros fight was still another league. Saitama vs Boros is in the league of the big boys. Even Doomsday didn't hit Supes to the moon. The battlefield in the Saitama vs Boros fight was much larger then in the Naruto fight and more distance was covered.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: I doesn't just counter ninjutsu. I'm saying it counters regeneration because of what it actually does. It turns people to dust. To ashes. The only way to realistically counter that is if you can regenerate faster than the effects of the TSB. Boros does not, in fact, regenerate that quickly. I'd give him this though. You can say that it may not effect him if he has his body armour on, but aside from that, he's fair game.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As shown in those scans, the hokage didn't give a crap whether they got their limbs disintegrated or not. The only problem was the ninjutsu negation. As long as Boros' entire body doesn't get disintegrated at once (something that Naruto has never accomplished), he can keep going just fine.

amercian_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@syclone903 said:

Will someone refute the points I made earlier or are we all gonna be like, "hur hur, boros can punch someone to the moon, he can regenerate from blood even though tsb counters regeneration i dun care hur hur"

TSB doesn't counter regeneration, it counters ninjutsu (which is why Edo Tensei-based regen was negated). But yeah, go ahead and be like "hur hur, naruto can negate everything hur hur".

@syclone903: Can't curse here, wish we could.

That is a scan of dissintigration of a chakra based lifeform, not negation of regen that isn't chakra-based.We know it negates chakra/jutsu, that's splendid. Does nothing for regen.

Before you mention it erasing the body part stolen, Boros felt no need to reattach the arm Saitama punched off before regenerating that. He clearly doesn't need the lost material unless he's been pushed and running low from repeated attacks and using his amp.

So, over time, eventually dissintigration would probably become effective, yes, but it likely wouldn't offer an advantage that any other attack wouldn't after exhausting him so much.

...that is, if Naruto even can.

Is that why the Edo Tensei jutsu was not cancelled when they were hit by TSB. It was specifically shown to counter regeneration. Not the Edo Tensei jutsu itself and not the unlimited chakra pool that comes with Edo Tensei. This was a sorry attempt to make the negation of tsb a chakra only thing.

Unless you can provide any explanation as to why the Ninjutsu known as Edo Tensei was not negated. TSB can nullify regeneration. More importantly Tobirama was sure that Minato's arm will not come back at all.

No Caption Provided

@syclone903: I do respect your initial post, and feel that does deserve a thought-out counter. I'll have to begin by warning you that I can't post scans, but I can lead you directly to whatever source you'd require should you require it, but you seem knowledgeable enough that you'll know what parts I'm talking about...

-MOON CUTTER: ...like this. You should know immediately I'm talking about Toneroni's Golden Wheel attack. This attack was not moon level. First off, even fully busting the moon is continent+, so already we can properly label Naruto as continent level. However, what he blocked was a beam that erased a small continent worth of rock from a (comparative the the whole moon) narrow line in middle of the moon. That's now much lower than continent+. Not small continent, but not very far at all from surface wiping the earth. In reality, being the attack was created using Toneri's TSB, it's likely the dissintigration factor isn't even a power display but a property of the attack, leaving the only indication of power to be the massive range.

-NARUTO'S MAX: How much chakra does Naruto posses? Well, in the same movie (The Last), when Toneri kidnaps Hinata, Naruto gives chase. Toneri responds by firing a green bolt through Naruto, pulling out an orange bolt representing Naruto's chakra. Toneri explains he just ripped all of Naruto's chakra out of him (which takes him 3 days to recover). All of Naruto's chakra detonating at once...puts a big hole in the moon. Comparatively it's like blowing up Australia. He's clearly, definitively continent level in power, this is consistent with all of his highest showings. However, that chakra explosion greatly exceeds literally every feat Naruto has ever performed, so we know he does not generally use the DBZ tactic of dumping all his power into one attack as he hany every replated it. Instead, he paces himself and uses much more smaller attacks while conserving chakra for emergencies and finishing moves.

Except that applies to Toneri's techniques and not Naruto's DC and techniques. The explosion was in a perfect cylinder meaning its expansion was contained and controlled. The stats are not even. Sorry just felt like addressing these things since I disagree strongly.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amercian_boy:

1A. It negated regeneration that was part of a jutsu (Edo Tensei). It was never even used on any type of regeneration that wasnt a jutsu or did not function through some form of chakra manipulation.

1B. Edo Tensei was negated. The part that the TSB contacted was canceled, which is why it didn't reform. The tsb only effects what it contacts.

2. Toneroni's technique (Golden Wheel) was relevant because Naruto blocked it, making it a feat for him as well. Naruto's chakra explosion wasn't controlled in any way at all. The shape of the explosion means literally nothing, explosions were shaped like crosses in Evangelion. Unless you have a statement or something to verify or even suggest the explosion was being manipulated...for which there wouldn't even be a reason for in the first place...then that arguement is nothing but a reach.

The stats are not perfectly even, but they are very close. Speed is indistinguishable, power is too close to argue for either side, strength favors Boros but Naruto's versatility makes up for that. Durability favors Naruto, Boros's regen makes up for that. This is a legitimately fair match.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Didn't Madara impale Sakura with a tsb stick or something?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barodas: Probably, idk. Sometimes things about Sakura seem to just sorta slip my mind lol what of it, though? She's not a jutsu...that we know of *glances around suspiciously*

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Barodas

@thelocust619: But her regeneration is. Need to read up on the manga once more. I'l be back *cue terminator music*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Thanks for this. You are right about a few things actually.

1) You could be on to something with the TSB disintegration thing, but I have to say that we haven't actually seen any evidence of TSBs being able to disintegrate without actually touching the target. It may not however, be as a result of the disintegration due to the fact that earlier in the fight, Toneri did a wind attack out of his TSBs, most likely exploiting their internal components to produce it. It could be that he just did it again but with a different combination of elements and chakra to produce a laser. Even still however, I still say that the attack is moon level, for what it is anyway. It is not explosive, but I don't believe that doesn't mean it can't be moon level. If he kept the beam on and sliced the moon to bits with it, has he not used it to destroy the moon? Is that not what moon level means? At any rate, I don't think the surface area of the attack should be an issue, just it's power, considering his target is the width of a just a human. Also, I don't think the chakra explosion is as powerful a feat as slicing the God Tree in half with his Lava Rasenshuriken, and if it is, not by much anyway. That is, unless you want to judge by explosive force only. I will say this however, explosive force may look flashier and more powerful, but that won't mean a thing

2) As for Naruto's Max level, I have 2 things to say: First, I don't believe that Toneri took ALL of Naruto's chakra. Mainly because, if he did, he'd be dead. Kurama would also have gone into a deep sleep (In one of the light novels I think Naruto was teasing Kurama that he had to sleep for like 2 weeks, but I can't really give you a clear figure on the timeframe), though he (Kurama) fought in the last fight. As a side note, I think this says quite a lot about Naruto's durability. If he can survive such a blast without any (or at least very little) chakra, using no forms no less, then I think he far surpasses Boros in that regard. Secondly, I wil say that this is when he was 19. As I stated, he is shown to be vastly more powerful when he grows up, you only have to look at Momoshiki's attack (an attack, might I add, that Naruto couldn't properly defend against because I was too busy making a circular wall around it and protecting the villagers, nor was he in So6P), he took it head on, and got back up within a few hours at the most (while having Kurama's chakra sucked out of him, the very thing that heals him) and was still ready to kick Momoshiki's ass if he were released. Also, just look at what Naruto's Odama Rasengan turned into. It's almost unrecognizable if you look at it again, and I doubt it was at its full power, considering his state.

You are making jugments based on Naruto's feats, I get it, but if you want to do that, then you have to do it for Boros too. And Boros' feats consist of the laser he hit Saitama with (meaningless as far as this matchup goes) and punching Saitama to the moon, which isn't that great of a feat if you consider the fact that Saitama doesn't weigh more than a normal human and as soon as he gets to space (which is only a tiny fraction of the journey there), lack of gravity stops his momentum from decreasing and he doesn't slow down. Naruto has his slicing of the God Tree and mountain sized explosions when he clashes fists with Susano.

If you however want to compare potentials however (which is the right thing to do, considering we've barely seen any of Hokage Naruto's power) then I we can add Boros' Planet Buster. But we also have to consider the fact that if base Naruto can dish out a Rasengan that looks like Saitama threw a non-serious punch, then imagine what he can do if he is in So6P mode and does his 3-headed-giant-Kurama-double-tailed beast bomb-rasenshuriken, spirit bomb sized. And that is only IF he that was his most destructive jutsu as a teenager (I say this because he was running on fumes in the last Sasuke fight, so he theoretically should be able to dish out something FAR more powerful, even as a 17 year old), and that is also only IF he hasn't made an even more destructive jutsu as an adult.

Naruto only conserves his chakra when he isn't bloodlusted. He's never really bloodlusted these days. When he is... well, I'm sure you can remember. I assumed we were comparing them when they are bloodlusted.

I'll concede that this isn't a stomp per se, but it isn't really in Boros' favour if you go by feats or potential.

PS. What in the scan I showed had any thing to do with disintegrating chakra based lifeforms though? Those were shurikens, and I was showing it for Hiruzens comparison, not what Obito was doing. If it doesn't actually disintegrate people, then why did Minato block the the balls from hitting Guy when he was about to enter the space in Madara's TBS sphere. It would have hardly done anything to Guy if they were just going to hit him, not at the speed he was going and with the attack he was doing. Also, I'm not talking about disintegrating a part of Boros and just letting him be. You keep disintegrating him until there's nothing left! I am not saying that it negates regen, just that it counters it. And it does. Disintegration is as close to the opposite of regeneration as you can get.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barodas: Her regeneration jutsu is, her natural healing isnt. That's just healing lol. The fact she doesn't have a hole now could only mean one of three things: TSB doesn't negate natural healing even in chakra-dependent lifeforms, TSB wears off after a while, or its just an inconsistency. Or maybe she does, I haven't seen her with her top off recently. I still don't really see what it has to do with Boros, though...

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I don't see what it has to do with it either but it just came down to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barodas: Sakura's regenaration is quite fast. Faster than Boros' anyway. It's not a stretch to say that she can heal as fast as his TSB stick can disintergrate, especially because Sasuke and Naruto saved her so quickly.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syclone903: She could heal fast enough that is a possibility. I think speed of Boros regeneration depends on how much energy he uses to heal himself and possibly the form he is in, but it is stronger considering that he grew back from an eye ball after Saitams consecutive normal punches if I'm not mistaken.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barodas: Oh yes, you're definitely correct. but strength of regeneration isn't really the issue here. If you aren't fast enough the disintergration, then it won't matter if you can regenerate from a cell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would also like to put out there that I don't think and never said that itTSB negates regeneration, in the traditional sense. It doesn't stop you from healing. It does however, disintegrate you faster than you can heal if used correctly.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syclone903: True. A bit off topic but it also depends on which level of disintegration (molecular or atomic) and level of regeneration of the character because there are some characters which have downright insane regenerative capabilities, but this doesn't concern Boros, sry for going a bit of topic.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@barodas said:

@syclone903: She could heal fast enough that is a possibility. I think speed of Boros regeneration depends on how much energy he uses to heal himself and possibly the form he is in, but it is stronger considering that he grew back from an eye ball after Saitams consecutive normal punches if I'm not mistaken.

That depends on whether you are using the comic, manga or anime version.

Web comic took damage without being blasted to pieces, but he didn't regenerate.

Manga version was more or less torn to pieces and regenerated.

Anime version was reduced to a pool of blood save for a part of the head and regenerated.

Obviously, the anime version has the best regen, but it comes at the cost of working based on a marble (situated inside his eye) unlike manga and webcomic Boros, so destroying that would kill him.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Barodas

@mudamudamuda: So we have tree different versions..... but which one is canon?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by feats... Lord Boros stomps Naruto.

This

amercian_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amercian_boy:

1A. It negated regeneration that was part of a jutsu (Edo Tensei). It was never even used on any type of regeneration that wasnt a jutsu or did not function through some form of chakra manipulation.

The Edo Tensei regeneration is not a jutsu. Edo Tensei is the jutsu but not regeneration. What you are basically trying to say is that it hasn't been used on any other regeneration outside the NV.

1B. Edo Tensei was negated. The part that the TSB contacted was canceled, which is why it didn't reform. The tsb only effects what it contacts.

The Edo Tensei jutsu was not released though. Well you can say my point is it was never stated to be a chakra only thing. I agree whatever comes in contact with them is only affected.

2. Toneroni's technique (Golden Wheel) was relevant because Naruto blocked it, making it a feat for him as well. Naruto's chakra explosion wasn't controlled in any way at all. The shape of the explosion means literally nothing, explosions were shaped like crosses in Evangelion. Unless you have a statement or something to verify or even suggest the explosion was being manipulated...for which there wouldn't even be a reason for in the first place...then that arguement is nothing but a reach.

I was referring to Toneri's orb technique that induces explosions when he made Naruto explode. The DC of that cannot be applied to Naruto's DC and technique. Since it is not his technique.

The stats are not perfectly even, but they are very close. Speed is indistinguishable, power is too close to argue for either side, strength favors Boros but Naruto's versatility makes up for that. Durability favors Naruto, Boros's regen makes up for that. This is a legitimately fair match.

It is clear whose power is greater (Naruto). All Boros has is a statement which is being wanked to planet buster. While Naruto villains have many statements that make them planet lvl+. Boros has no feats to suggest he is above country. Strength does not favor Boros. By feats Naruto is stronger than Boros physically. Just because Naruto never sent anyone to the moon does not mean he is weaker since Saitama never did the same either. When Saitama punched Boros he was obliterating his body. You have to take into consideration the person being hit has to be durable enough to be sent far away.

The way I see it Tsunade's punches is pretty much the equivalent of Saitama's consecutive punches. Saitama's consecutive punches >> Boros moon kick. I don't doubt one punch from Saitama could send Boros to the moon but Boros is just not hard (durable) enough.

You either have punches that send people flying or punches that obliterate people. Sometimes we can determine which is stronger.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@barodas said:

@mudamudamuda: So we have tree different versions..... but which one is canon?

The webcomic version is the original so normally that would be the canon, however since Muruta (the manga artist) supposedly got permission from ONE to add whatever he liked to the manga, the manga version can be considered canon as well.

The Anime, on the other hand, doesn't have anything making it canon from what I know.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: @thelocust619:

I am not touching this, but I think the Edos could not regenerate because their parts were disintegrated, they only reform from their own pieces, Sakura managed to regenerate because she can generate more flesh and does not reform from her damaged parts.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@barodas said:

@mudamudamuda: Ok thanks.

No problem.

@purple_d_dragon said:

I am not touching this, but I think the Edos could not regenerate because their parts were disintegrated, they only reform from their own pieces, Sakura managed to regenerate because she can generate more flesh and does not reform from her damaged parts.

That could be true, but the Edo bodies are made from dust in the first place so I don't really see why they couldn't use dust to reform.

The reason for that, from what I understood is because Creation rebirth isn't really a healing jutsu in the proper sense of the word. It's rather a justu that accelerates the rhyme at which the body cells are created (and dying). So basically, the user is entering a state of accelerated life-time (if that makes any sense) which is why the jutsus shortens the users lifespan.

No Caption Provided

Pretty much the same as what Boros is doing.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@barodas said:

@mudamudamuda: Ok thanks.

No problem.

@purple_d_dragon said:

That could be true, but the Edo bodies are made from dust in the first place so I don't really see why they couldn't use dust to reform.

The reason for that, from what I understood is because Creation rebirth isn't really a healing jutsu in the proper sense of the word. It's rather a justu that accelerates the rhyme at which the body cells are created (and dying). So basically, the user is entering a state of accelerated life-time (if that makes any sense) which is why the jutsus shortens the users lifespan.

No Caption Provided

Pretty much the same as what Boros is doing.

oh, ok, then we can compare Boro's regen to Sakura's instead of Edo's.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh, ok, then we can compare Boro's regen to Sakura's instead of Edo's.

Based on his explanation, yeah I think so.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syclone903:

1. Toneroni's attack is moon level in range, but based on what it destroyed its...not really even close. Naruto's chakra explosion was more impressive, IMO. if that went off in the core it could have done some seriously noteworthy damage.

Moon level is just a loose blanket term for something of a magnitude that's comparable to Earth's moon. Toneroni didn't destroy the moon, he destroyed less than a percent of it. That's not moon level. However, his beam reached all the way across the moon and probably beyond, that is moon level. If Toneroni were to keep the beam on long enough to dissintigrate a substantial portion, or, better yet, enlarge the beam, then yes, of course it would be a better feat...but he didnt, so we have to work with what we got.

It's not the surface area that determines an attack, it's the potency. In most cases, surface area is a great indication of attack potency because the more area covered=more power required. It works great with something like Naruto's chakra explosion, but not with Toneroni's beam that may or may not be an extention of TSB....in that case, we can only argue what we've been shown. Honestly, taking it for what it is, it's not like being able to remove continents worth of material with a wave is anything to scoff at, and likewise blocking that is just as...un-scoff-worthy.

2. You're right, it wasn't literally ALL, but you also don't generally see, throughout the series, people who've completely exhausted their chakra pass out for 3 days...especially Naruto. He lost enough chakra to pit him in that condition.

You're also right, however, in that he did have to survive said explosion in that condition. We can highball it and say that, even though the energy was released over an area that spans over well over a small country-sized area, his body withstood even 1% of the blast. Hell, let's make it 10%, so Naruto had that much chakra left to block it. So basically, for an example if Naruto's full chakra manifested, just imagine that explosion 10% more powerful...it's not exactly changing the game, here. We can even say it only took half his chakra, then double the size of the explosion, it's still in the range of a surface wiper, which is exactly what Boros is.

3. Boros' casual energy output (aura) in his amped state was so strong it melted the obviously temperature resistant hull of a space ship that can tank city-leveling attacks (Tatsumaki reversed a barrage from the ship, the same barrage that one-shot the city) and potentially travel ftl (Boros has traveled across the galaxy, it took him 20 years to reach earth), and his attacks utterly wrecked the thing as a side effect. Naruto can't even physically contact him without his kyuubi cloak. (For Naruto's sake, I won't even entertain the notion that this was his raw speed, because being too fast for a potentially ftl capable ship isn't the kind of thing I want to be arguing for here lol I consider him sub-light via moon kick, I'm perfectly happy with that). As far as planet busting, I'm not on board with that. He's a stated surface wiper, but I think you might need to sit down and think about what that means. The earth is MASSIVE. Ik comics and manga make it look insignigicant, but this...this is a really, REALLY big rock were on, man. Wiping the entire surface of the earth is utterly ridiculous. With defense on par with his output (surviving, even temporarily, the attack that vaporized his strongest move), he's not just going to go down from a rasenshuriken, even with the cellular damage. This guy is sturdy af on top of his regen, and he only needs to be for a short while because he goes all in pretty much immediately, and jumps forms as soon as he feels like he might be outmatched. While Naruto can jump forms as well, he generally doesn't start out in his highest gear without some building some investment. As an adult he strategizes more than his opponent, Boros already has his strategy from the get-go.

4. Understand, I am of the mind that if both contenders went all out at once, Naruto would probably overpower Boros through raw versatility. Naruto has a variety of attacks that are in Boros's league, though I feel with his regen this would only serve to hasten his form cycle. It's only by considering both his AND Sasuke's level h2h power in Boruto, as well as Naruto's speed in his battle with Toneroni across the moon, did I come to the opinion that he could, at his best, be reasonably comfortable responding to Boros's barrage in a fair fight, but with his guard any bit lowered even just one hit is going to open him up to an exceedingly long chain of attacks. Naruto's damage soak is insane, but I don't see him being able to physically withstand more than 2 or 3 attack strings. If base Naruto tanked base Boros' attacks exactly how Saitama did, he would have tapped by the time they left the ship. Not literally "tapped out", just...he'd be asleep lol.

The "if he made a secret super jutsu" arguement only helps if...like...we know literally anything about it lol. Potential doesn't matter, we can only debate what we've been shown. If we allowed potential as a valid arguement, Saitama would be banned already lol

If they are bloodlusted, idr if they are, then Naruto can probably win if he can not get kicked to the moon. I do still see Boros getting the first attack, but a bloodlusted full power naruto can probably end the fight with Boros only delivering full attack string, if that. He'd have to be quick about it, because he doesn't really have an answer for being kicked into space. But in character, random encounter, I do see Boros stealing the win.

PS. Sorry, I thought you were posting that scan to somehow support the tsb negating Boros's regen thing someone was talking about, that's my misunderstanding. Yes, fully disintegrating Boros would definately kill him, but I don't see him opening with a tsb maneuver that potent, nor Boros allowing such an attack to connect after first being introduced...which will likely cost him a limb or so, not his whole body. Naruto's not gonna have a whole lot of time to make something fancy, his clones can't really hold off someone on par with himself.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By thelocust619

@amercian_boy:

1. Regenereration is a property of the Edo Tensei jutsu.

2. Correct, the Edo Tensei jutsu was not released. There's no reason it would be.

3. If it negates jutsu, then it is negating chakra techniques. That is what it negates...not magic, or ki, or kido, or the Power Cosmic, or biological functions. It negates chakra techniques. And matter, as shown through feats.

4. All Toneri's attack did was pull out Naruto's chakra, because that was it's described function. Naruto's chakra is what exploded, the damage caused is his feat.

5. "It is clear whose power is greater (Naruto)"

-If you have to clarify...then it's not clear lol

6. "All Boros has is a statement which is being wanked to planet buster."

-I will treat this comment with the same indignity you've clearly treated the rest of the thread with.

7. "While Naruto villains-"

-STOP! (Naruto's not a Naruto Villain) I'TS HAMMER TIME!

8. "Boros has no feats to suggest he is above country."

-Are you even taking thus seriously? Cuz I can't. You're messing with me.

9. "Strength does not favor Boros. By feats Naruto is stronger than Boros physically."

-No, he's not even close with his strongest punch lol

10. "Just because Naruto never sent anyone to the moon does not mean he is weaker"

-Yes, it actually does. Naruto can't even punch someone into orbit.

11. Naruto is not Saitama, and cannot punch hard enough to vaporize someone.

12. "The way I see it Tsunade's punches is pretty much the equivalent of Saitama's consecutive punches."

-HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAT? Try...something closer to the fodder he one shots lmao. Please, make a Tsunade vs armless Saitama thread. I dare you.

13. Stop. Talking. About. What. Saitama. Can. Do.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Direflash

Naruto can't win this fight. that is just clear. Boros regenerated from being just blasted in bloody mess in seconds. His hits just vaporised his own ship( that was like Independence Day skale) in to molten lava and he is definetly faster than Naruto. Mere airpressure of Saitamas consecutive punches exploded multiple city wide holes in to the ground and Boros regerated from that. I don't see anything Naruto could do to harm Boros. Unless Naruto has something that is close to Saitamas serious punch, that reached coast to coast. And I have not seen anything even close to that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't narutos rasenshuriken attack at the cellular level? When has boros regenerated from cells?

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Overmonitor

@emperorthanos: Ridiculous logic. Wiping the surface of a planet is planetary.

Galactus doesnt always obliterate planets.

Lowballing here is horrendous. Why do people hate OPM? It is so well written.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 emperorthanos-  Moderator

But he did not wipe the surface. He only stated he could, it could have been hyperbole. Its the same reason people don't believe Cell can destroy a solar system because its just a statement.

I don't hate OPM its great well written show, but I hate people who put the character at a higher power than it is.

Avatar image for hank_huntington
Hank_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell?

No its not? Completely destroying earth is many magnitude of times harder than destroying the " surface"

Avatar image for hank_huntington
Hank_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps the featless character.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably your worst comment yet.

But he did not wipe the surface. He only stated he could, it could have been hyperbole. Its the same reason people don't believe Cell can destroy a solar system because its just a statement.

I don't hate OPM its great well written show, but I hate people who put the character at a higher power than it is.

Cell's statement is supported by the author's word, and the daizenshuus. Anyone that's still arguing against Cell being a SS buster is just living in denial.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By rickyrck

thats one of the most epic scenes i have ever watched in an anime fight, the sound, the voice actor.. epic.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loki'D Naruto wins

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@zzagirl said:
@emperorthanos said:

Cell's statement is supported by the author's word, and the daizenshuus. Anyone that's still arguing against Cell being a SS buster is just living in denial.

I'm not arguing against Cell here. I was using it as an example.

amercian_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By amercian_boy

@thelocust619 said:

@amercian_boy:

1. Regenereration is a property of the Edo Tensei jutsu.

I agree.

2. Correct, the Edo Tensei jutsu was not released. There's no reason it would be.

If the tsb negate chakra then the souls of edo tensei would be sent back as the jutsu would be released. As chakra is the cause of the jutsu.

No Caption Provided

3. If it negates jutsu, then it is negating chakra techniques. That is what it negates...not magic, or ki, or kido, or the Power Cosmic, or biological functions. It negates chakra techniques. And matter, as shown through feats.

No it depends on what it is negating. The chakra or the techniques? The cause or the effect? For example in FMA, Father negates all alchemy techniques by disrupting alchemic energy which is the cause. The causality is important. The tsb can negate the techniques and the damage they do. It's pretty much reality warping (known as COAT/YinYang) that is being used to negate the techniques anyway.

No Caption Provided

4. All Toneri's attack did was pull out Naruto's chakra, because that was it's described function. Naruto's chakra is what exploded, the damage caused is his feat.

Still Toneri's DC and not Naruto's. As the same thing could have happened to anybody. A single Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshuriken is more impressive.

6. "All Boros has is a statement which is being wanked to planet buster."

-I will treat this comment with the same indignity you've clearly treated the rest of the thread with.

I don't know what that is suppose to mean /--/

7. "While Naruto villains-"

-STOP! (Naruto's not a Naruto Villain) I'TS HAMMER TIME!

. Relevant though...

8. "Boros has no feats to suggest he is above country."

-Are you even taking thus seriously? Cuz I can't. You're messing with me.

Can you provide feats of him being above country dc?

9. "Strength does not favor Boros. By feats Naruto is stronger than Boros physically."

-No, he's not even close with his strongest punch lol

10. "Just because Naruto never sent anyone to the moon does not mean he is weaker"

-Yes, it actually does. Naruto can't even punch someone into orbit.

11. Naruto is not Saitama, and cannot punch hard enough to vaporize someone.

12. "The way I see it Tsunade's punches is pretty much the equivalent of Saitama's consecutive punches."

-HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAT? Try...something closer to the fodder he one shots lmao. Please, make a Tsunade vs armless Saitama thread. I dare you.

13. Stop. Talking. About. What. Saitama. Can. Do.

Too tired to respond fully to your post. I feel like it would be a waste of time. You have your opinions and I have mine.

Naruto stomps IMO