#401 Posted by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: that's fair, lol idk why I said he had continental striking feats

#402 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@chaos239: that's fair, lol idk why I said he had continental striking feats

Its ok. So long as we all agree Naruto stomps like he does then everything is right in the world.

#403 Posted by Azureus (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

You know the lowball is real when people say the Juubi's TBB is city level and use a transition frame to "debunk" a feat.

Are all you fanboys whiners that don't know how to debate or provide any feats? LMAO.

It should be unreasonably easy for you to provide a panel of Juubi blowing up a Continental or Country sized landmass. But you can't; and no one has.

The best arguement agaisnt it is AoE=/=DC, it's already widely accepted that its explosion could fit inside of a large city. Every calc ever done on it period has it being able to fit in a large city. Which is consistent with the show anyways.

The scans you want for blowing up a country sized landmass has been provided. You simply said the explosion could fit inside a city, when mountain ranges were literal crumbs compared to it. You cannot get anymore blatant than that. I could understand it being large island or even small country...but city level? You're joking. What makes that city level?

#404 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: “Simply said” I used calcs from multiple different sites and scaled the size of the blast personally; The mountains are barely bigger than the Ten Tails who doesnt come close to standing above 800 Meters like a small mountain would let alone 200. And he’s still incredibly comparable to all the “Mountains” in the scans. You’re overratig how big said mountains are, that blast can easily fit inside of Los Angeles as I’ve already shown. Everyone’s already come to terms with the fact that the size of the blast is small city level. Move on to the next arguement.

#405 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros would melt him just by being near him in his unleashed form

#406 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: literally no one has come to terms with that bogus claim, and your calculations are wrong, the nintails towers over the village which is a large city, and mountains are bigger than him, and the Ten tails is way bigger than Kurama.

#407 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: “everyone has come to terms” he says lmao.

A blast that darwfs mountain ranges is “small city” he says 😂😂

#408 Edited by azrael1973 (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

@vsw: Because he dodged after it was fired.

Still that nonsense. He dodged after the rod made of TSM chakra stopped it. There is video evidence for that. But if you want to keep the legend alive , try to do it. Everyone can watch the video, and almost all but not all will be able to understand it.

Thats not a CaV request. Get back to your corner and stop bothering us.

Who do you mean with 'us'? Who gave you the authorization to speak for all the people who read this threat? You are just a reader like anyone else. Even if some feel bothered, others won't So who are you that you think you can speak for ALL?

I can post as much as I want.

No Caption Provided

Is he dodging here? No he isn't. His face is confident.

No Caption Provided

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSB Rod won't hold. It shown in his face. The anime artists did a good job.

No Caption Provided

That's the moment he dodges. It's the very last possible moment as shown by the afterimages of the rod, Naruto himself and the bicolored lightfang.

No Caption Provided

The dodge is complete. And stay in your corner if you don't have better arguments and can back them up. Because unlike you i CAN and have been doing so the last few pages.

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSB Rod won't hold.

There is no way he could realise that the TSB won't hold. Because the beam hadn't even broken the staff yet. And he doesn't know how powerful the beam is.

Secondly, he reacted to the beam approaching his staff. Which puts him at low FTL.

Lastly, if he dodged the beam at the last possible moment, how does this prove he is not FTL? You haven't even demonstrated why he isn't FTL. Which is what you're trying to show I presume?

He is in Sage of the six paths mode which means his perception is incredible. Second the rod is not a metal rod but made of chakra. It can be manipulated by Naruto himself. So he knew exactly that it is going to break. Most likely he even chose not to waste any energy and let the rod brake on purpose. As the rod is linked to himself by chakra.

Dodging the beam at the last possible moment doesn't make it a FTL lightfeat. That just means that he was fast fast enough to move away before the lightfang destroyed the TSB rod. The rod blocked the beam for at least 2 frames. Plenty of time for Naruto to react.

TSB weapons are versatile and can easily be used for defense as demonstrated by Obito. He even made a shield out of it.

So TSB chakra weapons are very durable.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#409 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas: literally no one has come to terms with that bogus claim, and your calculations are wrong, the nintails towers over the village which is a large city, and mountains are bigger than him, and the Ten tails is way bigger than Kurama.

The village has never been calced to be a large city and is actually an extremely small city which is one of the many reasons as to why it's a village and not a city. Calling the village a large city is a joke. Nine Tails is the second biggest tailed Beast and only matches the size of the other tailed beast when there's half of him. Nine tails is also no where close to 100 meters tall. Gamabunta's official height is 17 meters and he matches one tails in size and is consistently this height scaled to all of the other Tailed beasts as Gamakichi is even smaller than that, and properly scaled to Ten Tails.

No Caption Provided

100% Kurama vs Shinsuu Senju
100% Kurama vs Shinsuu Senju

The body is comparable to ten tails in height and the arms are pretty tall as well. Tall is not enough to be mountain. All of the Mountains in Naruto are extremely small mountains and over 70% of them aren't even considered to be mountains according to most mountain criteria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_by_elevation

Using this entire list, including the 5 meters tall mountain, the average height of the Earthly mountain is 3757.5 meters, that is 2.33 miles or 12326 feet. Which is absoluteoly no where close to any of the mountain sizes diplayed in Naruto.

Small Mountains/Large Hills

Small mountains/Large Hills,
Small mountains/Large Hills,
Small mountains/Large Hills
Small mountains/Large Hills
Half of Nine Tails in comparison to meteor.
Half of Nine Tails in comparison to meteor.
Come on, man, we know the size of the Hashirama and Madara statues. We've Seen Naruto and Sasuke on top of them before.
Come on, man, we know the size of the Hashirama and Madara statues. We've Seen Naruto and Sasuke on top of them before.

The good thing about the mountains in Naruto is that they're consistent. Consistently all under 600 meters in height. Which is still small mountain level according to some mountain guidebooks, according to most it's not. Large Hill/Small mountain level are the sizes of all the mountains in Naruto. Which is fine.

#410 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Pixel scaling doesn’t work, PS is the size of a mountain, so again you’ve already proved that the attack is greater than city level, also the Village is huge you just picked the one picture that makes it look small.

#411 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Pixel scaling doesn’t work, PS is the size of a mountain, so again you’ve already proved that the attack is greater than city level, also the Village is huge you just picked the one picture that makes it look small.

Dude what? Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo' is not even close to being the size of a mountain. Madara's was the biggest and it's only 60 Meters if you're generous. You're looking at the manga and telling the manga that it's wrong. Completely delusional arguements you're making.

#412 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly what I meant. You show these Naruto fanboys the consistent feats of the show and they literally just stare at the manga and call it wrong and repeat "low showing" brainlessly to mask their own delusion that the characters are stronger than what they actually are in reality.

#413 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

You’re pulling these meters out of thin air.

Prove that Madara’s is the biggest you claimed it now prove it.

Also the scan with the statues doesn’t work, Kakashi was a country away and the Attack was destroying the land around him.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it all day, your arguments have wholes in them, you ignore context and only pick what you want to fit your argument.

#414 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: you haven’t show consistent feats all you’ve done is post scans and try and make it look like your right, but you ignore context, and you ignore logic.

The same can be said about you, a hater who does nothing but lowball.

#415 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

You’re pulling these meters out of thin air.

The meters are not being pulled out of thin air.

No Caption Provided

I know you guys love to ignore the Author and the Manga in general but this is honestly a completely new extreme.

Thank you Kishi, for maintaining size consistency.
Thank you Kishi, for maintaining size consistency.

@thebeardofzues said:

Prove that Madara’s is the biggest you claimed it now prove it.

You clearly see the size of Naruto relative to 1/2th Kurama Avatar in this scan. Kishi is really good about consistency of sizes, I love it. What a guy. What a fun manga.
You clearly see the size of Naruto relative to 1/2th Kurama Avatar in this scan. Kishi is really good about consistency of sizes, I love it. What a guy. What a fun manga.
Madara's is clearly bigger.
Madara's is clearly bigger.
@thebeardofzues said:

Kakashi was a country away and the Attack was destroying the land around him.

The scan wasn't about the potency of the attack, was just posting it to reinform you of the sizes of things in the Narutoverse.

@thebeardofzues said:

I’ve said it before I’ll say it all day, your arguments have wholes in them, you ignore context and only pick what you want to fit your argument.

This acting like I'm completely unreasonable and everything I say is wild an foreign thing that you do is pretty annoying honestly and getting extremely old, none of this is news to any other Naruto debating site, on CV Naruto gets wanked more than he does on Narutoforums LMAO. All I've done in this thread is post the manga. Chill out with the extra emotions at the end of all your posts. It's jarring the level of debaters on here compared to the levels of debaters on Narutoforums and other anime debating sites, but I guess this is "comicvine" and not "mangavine" so naturally the levels would be drastically lower here.

@iusemycajonas: you haven’t show consistent feats all you’ve done is post scans and try and make it look like your right, but you ignore context, and you ignore logic.

The same can be said about you, a hater who does nothing but lowball.

You're telling me I ignore logic when you're claiming that friggin Naruto can blow up Continents LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Stop calling me a hater because I've read the manga and remember the panels better than you, this is one of my favorite mangas and I come from debating sites literally dedicated to it. Use your brain and post feats. Naruto fanboys on CV all argue with emotions and it's sad as hell.

#416 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros would melt him just by being near him in his unleashed form

100 times this. Naruto can barely handle lava let alone heat that vaporizes metals that can withstand FTL travel.

#417 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

The average human is 1.75 meters high, those things are at-least 10-15 times taller.
The average human is 1.75 meters high, those things are at-least 10-15 times taller.
As can you see the PS is WAY taller than those things, 60 meters is a somthing you pulled out of your ass in an attempt to sound smarter.
As can you see the PS is WAY taller than those things, 60 meters is a somthing you pulled out of your ass in an attempt to sound smarter.

LMAO at the Leaf being a small city.

The red circle is a mountain range, which is dwarfed by the falling pieces of the meteors, city level is a joke, have you even read the manga?
The red circle is a mountain range, which is dwarfed by the falling pieces of the meteors, city level is a joke, have you even read the manga?
Here we have Kakashi feeling the effect's of the
Here we have Kakashi feeling the effect's of the "strongest" attack even though Naruto was missing his chakra.
Naruto and Sasuke are at the center, Kakashi is at the edge, that makes this country level and Again Naruto was not at his max.
Naruto and Sasuke are at the center, Kakashi is at the edge, that makes this country level and Again Naruto was not at his max.
"Without enough Charka for a single Bijuu Dama"

So Naruto using only the Chakra he could gather in an instant is at least Country level, your attempts to low-ball are annoying at best and hold zero weight.

#418 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: The frogs grow dummy re watch the war arch when Naruto summons that other frog, also I just debunked you're 60 meter BS.

you haven't a clue what you're talking about and it's funny.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They are literally the same size, are you going to use head canon all day?

#419 Edited by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes the Mountains in Naruto are only small Mountain lvl, hasnt much large size to say their are normal Mountain or Large mountain lvl..

The best feats of Naruto show Toneri, but Sasuke or Naruto(without Chibaku Tensei) never even show any attack who was above Country lvl, im sure the anime will debake one time the Toneri feat(after we get the Anime version).

#420 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes the Mountains in Naruto are only small Mountain lvl, hasnt much large size to say their are normal Mountain or Large mountain lvl..

The best feats of Naruto show Toneri, but Sasuke or Naruto(without Chibaku Tensei) never even show any attack who was above Country lvl, im sure the anime will debake one time the Toneri feat(after we get the Anime version).

33 post.... Another alt.

#421 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio
@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

You didn't debunk anything. That scan is the first time we've ever seen Madara's PS with feet and legs. 60M is the height of when he fought Hashirama, in which we did not get to see the full thing because he only utilized a smaller portion of it.

I also love how you debunk yourself and self expose that Sasuke's Susanoo' is drastically smaller than that of Madara's.

@thebeardofzues said:

That's friggin tiny my dude.

It can already fit inside portions of LA.
It can already fit inside portions of LA.
This is only upper Manhattan and it can already fit insite of this.
This is only upper Manhattan and it can already fit insite of this.

It's a small city get over yourself.

@thebeardofzues said:

We already went over how big the mountain ranges are. We've already seen how big the Perfect Susanoo' is compared to the meteors, and we've already seen the size of Rasenshurikens next to the meteors.

That is a tiny "mountain range". I've already posted this scan 100 times. We've already went over the size of the average mountain 100 times. Those mountains aren't even CLOSEto two miles in height, you must be on crack.

"HaVe YoU eVeN rEaD tHe MaNgA?"

dude shut up

@thebeardofzues said:

Here we have Kakashi feeling the effect's of the
Here we have Kakashi feeling the effect's of the "strongest" attack even though Naruto was missing his chakra.
"Without enough Charka for a single Bijuu Dama"

Dude what are you even talking about? Earthquakes have bigger range and aren't country level. Do YOU KNOW HOW BIG A COUNTRY IS? LMFAO.

@thebeardofzues said:

So Naruto using only the Chakra he could gather in an instant is at least Country level, your attempts to low-ball are annoying at best and hold zero weight.

HAHAHAHHAHA SO HE'S NO LONGER MULTI-CONTINENTAL+ NOW, INTERESTING! WE LOVE BACKTRACKERS!

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas: The frogs grow dummy re watch the war arch when Naruto summons that other frog, also I just debunked you're 60 meter BS.

"The frogs grow" Yeah, they do, we see how much Gamakichi grew when Kishi released the databook saying how big he grew.

Are you arguing with the manga more now? Feeling a bit conflicted there buddy? Gonna go whine to Kishi about why he made his characters not FTL Moon Busters? Gonna go whine that he made his mountains below average mountain size and not 4k meters high like the average mountains are? Gonna go cry to him?

#422 Posted by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

More proof of the undeniable Naruto wank.

#423 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

• You're cracking, get hold of yourself.
  • I never said he was multi Continental, lay off the meth.
  • I've see you say Ichigo was more than mountain level beacsue he busted a mountain? yet the mountain he busted was smaller than Susanoo's leg, which is smaller than a Naruto Mountain, get your shit together.
  • So you have no argument? Other than bold letters and "TyPeIng LiKe a KinDErGarDeN KiD"?
  • You're a joke, you've stated that you're in the majority? HA!, a bunch of ults with sub 500 post and then you, that's it.

Also 3 country in that map i posted can fit in the blast radius of the attack.

Take a page from your own book "just shut up"

What freaking joke.

#424 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutbleacfan said:

More proof of the undeniable Naruto wank.

It's hilarious. They get mad at THE CREATOR OF THE MANGA for not wanking his OWN CHARACTERS like they do LMAO.

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

• You're cracking, get hold of yourself.
  • I never said he was multi Continental, lay off the meth.
  • I've see you say Ichigo was more than mountain level beacsue he busted a mountain? yet the mountain he busted was smaller than Susanoo's leg, which is smaller than a Naruto Mountain, get your shit together.
  • So you have no argument? Other than bold letters and "TyPeIng LiKe a KinDErGarDeN KiD"?
  • You're a joke, you've stated that you're in the majority? HA!, a bunch of ults with sub 500 post and then you, that's it.

Nothing cracked. I posted clear feats and sizes for all of the characters and explosions within the show. Debunked you "Debunking me" in which you didn't because I never stated 60m is the Full Size of his Susanoo'.

• You've in other threads hinted at Naruto being moon level which is higher than Multi-Continental.
@thebeardofzues said:

Moon level is the highest possible you could go

methheads do tend to forget what they've said pretty frequently though, is this more projection?

• Ichigo is more than mountain level not because of the small mountain he completely evaporated with the force of a sword hitting his fingers, but because of all of the other things 10x bigger than mountains that have been busted in the show. Not relevant to this thread but you were wrong anyways so I had to correct you there too.
  • You're the one without an arguement, I've got the literal creator of the manga backing me and you have absolutely nothing and have showcased absolutely nothing.
  • I'm in the majority on other sites, potentially this site. I come from a different community that's not comicvine. The Naruto debaters here are absolute garbage and I assume it's because people like you can run rampant due to everyone else's extreme lack of knowledge on the show. This also isn't relevant and is fallacious, I was just countering what you were saying.

All in all you've yet to post any feats. You've yet to display that you have the knowledge of how big a city is. You've yet to display that you have the knowledge of how big the Average Mountain is (3.7k meteres) and you've yet to display and sort of inkling of evidence that puts Naruto far above country level, in fact, your only evidence and proof to that claim is that Kakashi felt it unquantifiable distances away yet earthquakes have larger range and aren't even country level themselves.

Concession accepted. Unless you're actually going to respond with real feats. You look silly now sitting in your own whine complaining about how the creator sees his own show.

#425 Posted by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I ain't saying Naruto can't win but.......let's be real, nobody's stomping anyone, Naruto has speed and durability on his side while boros has DC/physical feats and better regen I mean I just can't see how narutos gonna put him down, his regen is insane, he's regened on a cellular lvl (if you call being liquidised cellular, not sure) Naruto no longer has his TSB which might have given him more of an edge . Honestly I can't think of any way for him to drop boros

#426 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@chaos239: I ain't saying Naruto can't win but.......let's be real, nobody's stomping anyone, Naruto has speed and durability on his side while boros has DC/physical feats and better regen I mean I just can't see how narutos gonna put him down, his regen is insane, he's regened on a cellular lvl (if you call being liquidised cellular, not sure) Naruto no longer has his TSB which might have given him more of an edge . Honestly I can't think of any way for him to drop boros

Boros's Regen has a limit and there's a potential for Naruto to spam his strongest attacks to continuously paste him until he can't heal anymore.

I personally think Boros takes this 8/10 but they're pretty hard fought.

#427 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

I already proved to you how Naruto is physically stronger, unless I need to bring up Toneri? Boros always had atleast an eyeball to regenerate from, a Rasenshuriken won't allow that if it hits

Boros's Regen has a limit and there's a potential for Naruto to spam his strongest attacks to continuously paste him until he can't heal anymore.

I personally think Boros takes this 8/10

A single Rasenshuriken would kill Boros never mind continuous attacks from hundreds of faster and stronger clones.

Naruto stomps 9/10 with the 1 being when Boros goes to his Roaring Cannon straight away.

#428 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

A single Rasenshuriken would kill Boros

Naruto is physically stronger

Naruto stomps

Unsubstantiated.

#429 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Naruto stomps

Unsubstantiated.

Oh yeah?

It's a country level attack that will annihilate Boros and leave nothing for him to regenerate from.

Moon. Splitter.

He does.

#430 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio
@chaos239 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@chaos239 said:

Naruto stomps

Unsubstantiated.

Oh yeah?

It's a country level attack that will annihilate Boros and leave nothing for him to regenerate from.

Moon. Splitter.

He does.

@chaos239 said:

So you can't debate me, realise everyone is calling you out for your blatant downplay and are salty that your Lord and Saviour Saitama's verse might lose in a battle?

It's ok.

dude it was 2 in the morning i went to sleep quit projecting nothing u said was new or revolutionary. i've already debated people better than you and forced them into concession in this very thread.

@chaos239 said:

You literally see the Juubi's TBB dwarfing dozens of mountains on screen. Not to Mention Guy in the 7th gate is island level and yet even he and Kakashi couldn't stop 5 tailed Beast bombs unless he went into the 8th gate and we all know how the Juubi compares to the Tailed Beasts.

You literally see the size of said mountains relative to Juubi. They're barely twice or three times his height, and he's like 100 meters tall. All of those mountains are comparable to the smallest mountains we have on earth that aren't even considered mountains to most guides.

@chaos239 said:
That's a feat for Madara and the 3rd Raikage not against Tailed Beasts and their bombs.

No it's not. It's a feat to show the potency of the Tailed Beasts Bombs. They get ignored by all characters with "top tier durability" within the verse which is considered to be able to handle large hill level punches.

@chaos239 said:

In that very scan you can see dozens of mountains dwarfed by the blast.

No Caption Provided

Ten Tails is estimated to stand at around 110 meters, you clearly see him in this shot and you clearly see the range of the explosion, which is hella big, would decimate a alot land/buildings for sure.

Just ignore the mountains and forests in the scan? Cool.

Turkey is the average size for a country, being able to decimate all of Turkey in one shot would comfortably put you at country level. Turkey is around 780500 meters wide on it's narrowest parts.
Turkey is the average size for a country, being able to decimate all of Turkey in one shot would comfortably put you at country level. Turkey is around 780500 meters wide on it's narrowest parts.

The range for this blast clearly is not coming anywhere close to 80.4k meters wide, or tall. It looks to be around as wide as a small city; double that in it's height.

Your ignoring the mountains and forests.

You're ignoring the sizes of the "mountains and forests", and not giving a size for them and the panels are. You clearly see his size relative to the "mountains and forests". Every calc for this feat places it at city level which is why everyone else but you has already conceded that it was a city sized blast. There's no need to go in circles over this. You see how big the mountains in Naruto are. They're not as big as you keep trying to say they are. You can't prove me wrong here. Drop this point and get to the AOE=/=Potency argument which also has already been debunked.

@chaos239 said:
Guy is island level

Guy isn't island level. He's never destroyed an island on panel.

He's literally in the water, all this move did was displace water and air. Nothing puts it at Island level. And if it was it would be the most extreme outlier in the show; Good thing it's not as it's never destroyed an island. Ever.
He's literally in the water, all this move did was displace water and air. Nothing puts it at Island level. And if it was it would be the most extreme outlier in the show; Good thing it's not as it's never destroyed an island. Ever.
The ground after this attack is fine. It's not in the water so you get to see the actual size of it this time, and it's not even island level in size or anywhere close, it doesn't even destroy the ground under it like a Bijuudama would: It's not island level if it can't destroy an Island. Horrible argument that you posted no feats for because you knew if you did you'd get exposed for wanking it.
The ground after this attack is fine. It's not in the water so you get to see the actual size of it this time, and it's not even island level in size or anywhere close, it doesn't even destroy the ground under it like a Bijuudama would: It's not island level if it can't destroy an Island. Horrible argument that you posted no feats for because you knew if you did you'd get exposed for wanking it.
@chaos239 said:
Why would the Ten Tails be stronger than someone who has all of its power in a smaller host body? The best you can say is that Obito (due to lacking control) was weaker.

Why did you just contradict yourself in your own sentence?

@chaos239 said:

Let me just...

1. Obito lacks control of his power.

2. You see Guy breaking through the TSO shield which withstood 4 Juubi TBB unharmed.

3. Kaguya was't hurt, all Sakura did was knock her into Naruto and Sasuke.

1) Concession accepted. Hosts do not share stats with their Bijuu across the board; I agree. So does the manga. Good job you can read.

2) TSO shield can withstand anything unharmed, it's the function of the move in the show. It disenegrates things on contact including energy. You could throw 8 more Juubi TBB at it and nothing would happen.

3) You attempting to say Kaguya wasn't hurt when she literally staggered downward and had a horn knocked off of her is a hilarious and sad attempt to cover up the actual power levels in your show to maintain your delusion that these dudes can blow up continents when all on panel feats disagree.

@chaos239 said:
You literally see rocks being displaced and the noise as it destroys things. If they were just disintergrating them it wouldn't make those noises, not to mention Naruto was in TBSM and not SPSM.
Ok, either he can withstand moon splitting attacks (which means Boros can't hurt him with punches or anything bar CSRC) and has mountain level physicals (he is still stronger than Boros) or can overpower a beam that split the moon and is thus Moon level.

Have you never taken a physics class? If that much earth is displaced that fast the earth around it would react. If a continental plate were to just dissapear it would set off a chain reaction of events around it; instantly. All the rocks around it would immediately begin to move. Crust of the moon is basic foundation.

@chaos239 said:
Ok, either he can withstand moon splitting attacks (which means Boros can't hurt him with punches or anything bar CSRC) and has mountain level physicals (he is still stronger than Boros) or can overpower a beam that split the moon and is thus Moon level.

He can withstand Toneri's beam because he has an in lore innate explained resistance to attacks of that nature. Quit trying to wank the show by blatantly misinterpreting feats.

@chaos239 said:
He was surprised he made it, if everything was going slow he wouldn't be surprised by the fact he landed.
Dude of course he was surprised he landed in the exact spot. There is no implication of lack of perception, he's never jumped too and from the moon before with pinpoint accuracy, the earth is constantly spinning 1000+ mph, I'd be surprised with myself too if I properly jumped back from the moon to the earth in the exact spot I was earlier when I've never done it before. What a reach.
Dude of course he was surprised he landed in the exact spot. There is no implication of lack of perception, he's never jumped too and from the moon before with pinpoint accuracy, the earth is constantly spinning 1000+ mph, I'd be surprised with myself too if I properly jumped back from the moon to the earth in the exact spot I was earlier when I've never done it before. What a reach.
@chaos239 said:

We have no idea how he did this. Did he teleportation? Was it just hyperbole? How long did it take him? Because is took 20 years for him to get to Saitama.

We have no idea any of that is true.

Are you a complete idiot? He has aliens from literally thousands of planets. If he was in the nearest SOLAR SYSTEM to us, to make it in 20 years would be faster than light. It's a space ship. This is a horrid argument and another failed attempt to grasp at complete straws. You hold Naruto to absolutely no standards but hold the feats in OPM to ridiculous extreme standards. It's hilarious.

Boros, a fortune teller and oracle, the amount of aliens on his ship, and the fact that he in all databooks is stated to be capable of interstellar travel, all say he's capable of it but you're fishy about it. But Sasuke to a little kid to try and impress him says Naruto can blow up all the lands and you take that as hard cold fact? Pathetic double standards. You're a dishonest debater.

@chaos239 said:
If you want I can post the numerous scans where he isn't releasing energy? Oh wait I did! Right after the moon jump he isn't.

Of course you didn't post the numerous scans because there's quite literally only one scan and he's projecting his energy around him. It's a function of the form. While he's moving he converts his mass into what Murata claims to be light energy to propel himself faster.

This is the next scan, right after this he is a barrage of light and Saitama stops his blows, and then Boros shoots the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.
This is the next scan, right after this he is a barrage of light and Saitama stops his blows, and then Boros shoots the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.
@chaos239 said:

Here Kaguya reacts to his blitz, she can't fully dodge but she clealry reacts unless you wanna say Naruto was just going for her arm and not her head or torso.

More cherrypicking and misunderstanding feats to fit your narrative.

Kaguya not only doesn't react properly to the blitz because her entire arm got cut off; Naruto multiple times throughout this fight tags her while she struggles a bit harder to tag him, she's as fast or slower than Naruto. Everyone who read the manga knows this already.

@chaos239 said:

The only time one of the Shiki's was pressue was when Kishiki fought the Kage and got sealed due to his overconfidence. Kakashi could only keep up with Kaguya after getting DMS and he never once could keep up with Juubito, only Rinnegan Obito at best. Sakura landed one punch.

"Due to his overconfidence" No amount of overconfidence should set a what you claim to be lightspeed level reaction character to get sealed by slower than lightning fodder. DMS doesn't make your foot speed faster. He never fought Juubito. Sakura did land one punch that she shouldnt've landed considering we're dealing with what you claim to be "lightspeed" level characters.

More ignoring consistent feats in the show because they dont fit your warped narrative because you want these characters to be drastically stronger than they actually are. A common trope with everyone who's attempted to argue with me in this thread, sad to see you fell victim to it as well.

@chaos239 said:
Naruto literally reacts to light fang so...

Light Fang is only lightspeed according to a databook, and that same databook states that Light Fang is a bisecting move and not a piercing one. Which is in line with the panel flow of the move and would make sense considering no one else is ever operating at lightspeed ever again. Naruto clearly sees Madara rear his head to preform the jutsu as well as say it, and Naruto is a character who is known to have precognition and he was in his precognition mode. The only reason people think this is a lightspeed reaction feat is because anime filler. We don't argue using filler/outliers on comicvine.

@chaos239 said:

Boros has always had a body part left over, when Saitama turns him to paste he has an eyeball leftover which a RS won't allow. He got pasted by city block punches and can survive mountain level punches and (I'll lowball here) Island level attacks.

RS shuriken has never vaporized anyone ever before. It cuts people apart and then blows up.

Him getting pasted by city block punches is the same exact thing that would've happened to Naruto except Naruto doesn't have anywhere close to that level of regen. Naruto can't take the Night Guy and the Night Guy is multi city block in potency.

@chaos239 said:

Saitama downing the ship doesn't mean its above city level given that if I jumped on a diamond say, being suspended by rope, I can still make it move down.

As for all the above...

Boros can't take one of Naruto's RS, can'T keep up with him in CQC, is far less skilled, will be outnumbered constantly and will have to deal with flight.

Saitama downing the ship when the ships own Barrage couldn't is what makes it City level, casually. If that Diamond on a rope didn't budge when you shot it with an explosion that could blow up a galaxy and you managed to move it yourself your energy is > the explosion.

Boros can take one of Naruto's RS so long as a single body part of his remains, seeing as how characters with lower durability have remained after RS every single time and it's never completely vaporized anyone in the entire show, I'll make a safe bet and say that Boros will come back every single time more aware of the threat he's dealing with. Boros is relativistic in combat speed as shown when it's said multiple times that he's moving faster than a physical body would allow and he kicks Saitama to the moon near instantly. And it's even supported by the fact that the intended speed was supposed to be light anyways by the staff of the show and the author of the OPM manga, Murata.

No Caption Provided

Not to state that Boros is moving at light speed, but his clearly intended and explained speed is relativistic at a bare minimum. Lowballing it to hypersonic would again just put their speeds in ranges where it no longer matters to begin with; Speed debates are personally boring to me because I feel it detracts away from the actual fight, and me just saying LOL BOROS SPEEDBLITZ is lame. But if I wanted to I could make a perfectly fine case for that argument.

I say all this to say that in CQC which Naruto will engage in, Naruto will have to deal with constant heat enough to vaporize metals, and a constant barrage of punches that would all completely destroy him if they landed. Boros will never be outnumbered as his constant energy projection cheese will deal with any and all clones so long as he's moving.

Boros can also fly so I'm 100 not even sure what you're talking about when you say "deal with flight".

No Caption Provided
@chaos239 said:

Boros is multi-city block level normally and mountain level with that kick. Naruto has mountain level attacks while weakened and can throw out Country busting attacks. Boros can also be one shotted and was panting after 5 minutes of fighting while Naruto went multiple days fine.

Naruto has no mountain level attacks at all, nor can he throw out country busting attacks, Boros can't be one shotted as he has regeneration higher than that of anyone ever seen in Naruto. The point you make about stamina is a good one.

No Caption Provided

I actually remembered his best physical showing in non-avatar mode, and it's comfortably large hill level/large building level etc., like I was saying before, seeing as how Kaguya's punches could break apart the Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo'. This is his literal best physical showing. Boros would live these and in return throw back stronger punches. All of Naruto's physicals later in the show are pretty consistent which is cool.

@chaos239 said:

For Boros to land that hit he'll need to accelerate and actually hit the real Naruto while all Naruto needs is one rasenshuriken. Boros also only uses his planet level attack when he was utterly overwhelmed which won't be allowed by Naruto as he can oneshot.

8/10 for Naruto.

Boros would figure out the shadow clone gimmick pretty quickly as any shadow clone he moves torwards will be completely evaporated, Naruto would need multiple Rasenshurikens, and the planet level thing is boring anyways and more like a draw considering Boros would die pretty soon afterwards as well.

All in all you've said some cool stuff and some alright arguements for Naruto, so I'll go ahead and match your 8/10 with one of my own as opposed to by 9/10 earlier and restate that Boros would definitely take a majority.

#431 Posted by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I swear u just said Weakened Naruto is mountain lvl while boros is multi city? bruh I swear a city >mountain even is Naruto was in perfect condition he'd still only be mountain + while boros is multi city ( anyway is multi city county lvl? Cause a country does have multi countries but not relevant)

#432 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: I'm not replying to your blatant downplay. So I'll sum up here.

Strength: Displayed Mountain Level Physicals in Boruto, is superior to Madara who was knocking around Bijuu who tank Bijuu Bombs.

Speed: Is superior to Blind, Half Dead Itachi who managed to react to Kirin which is lightning speed. Displayed a light speed reaction feat.

Durability: Tanked a moon cutter in BSM Mode.

Skill: Has feats unlike Boros.

Versatility: Has numerous techniques while Boros has brute force and energy projection.

#433 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@chaos239: I swear u just said Weakened Naruto is mountain lvl while boros is multi city? bruh I swear a city >mountain even is Naruto was in perfect condition he'd still only be mountain + while boros is multi city ( anyway is multi city county lvl? Cause a country does have multi countries but not relevant)

What?

If you can bust a mountain you are way stronger than City level. We have Nukes that can bust cities which won't do jack to a mountain.

#434 Posted by DrPepperMan (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a vs thread or a light fang thread?

Ot, can go either way. Both sides are being downplayed.

#435 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Strength: Displayed Mountain Level Physicals in Boruto,

Displayed Large Hill level Physicals in Boruto, consistent with showings before and after the show.

@chaos239 said:

is superior to Madara who was knocking around Bijuu who tank Bijuu Bombs.

Looks like Bijuu Bombs aren't as potent as you thought.

@chaos239 said:

Speed: Is superior to Blind, Half Dead Itachi who managed to react to Kirin which is lightning speed. Displayed a light speed reaction feat.

Itachi didn't physically react to Kirin at all, nor did he even see it come down, this would be the most insane outlier in the entire show, by the way, if he actually did. Good thing Kishi is consistent.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke literally monologues for minutes upon minutes with White Zetsu who states it to be the fastest nonsenjutsu jutsu in the entire show.
Sasuke literally monologues for minutes upon minutes with White Zetsu who states it to be the fastest nonsenjutsu jutsu in the entire show.

Itachi reacting to it not only would make absolutely no sense but didn't happen. He activated his Susanoo' the moment he thought the lightning was going to come down. During the downwards arm movement of Sasuke's arm.

Why would Madara use Lightning at all if Half Dead Itachi is faster than it? LOL. He used it from a far distance as well so it's not even a lightning speed feat for Naruto to intercept it, and Sasuke was pressured to teleport out of the way.
Why would Madara use Lightning at all if Half Dead Itachi is faster than it? LOL. He used it from a far distance as well so it's not even a lightning speed feat for Naruto to intercept it, and Sasuke was pressured to teleport out of the way.
Madara can not physically react to Sub-Relativistic speed at all on any level in any way shape or form. He can only mentally react to it. Yet he had no real troubles with the speeds of Naruto and was matching him with his Limbo clones. Their speeds were insanly similar the entire fight.
Madara can not physically react to Sub-Relativistic speed at all on any level in any way shape or form. He can only mentally react to it. Yet he had no real troubles with the speeds of Naruto and was matching him with his Limbo clones. Their speeds were insanly similar the entire fight.
No Caption Provided
@chaos239 said:

That's not his best durability showing nor is it a physical showing at all. The properties of the moon cutter are entirely unkown except for that it's parent jutsu is one that disenegrates on contact and Naruto and Sasuke have an innate resistance to due to their Sage Chakra.

@chaos239 said:

Skill: Has feats unlike Boros.

? Skill won't matter when your opponent radiates a foot of heat energy around and inside of him capable of vaporizing through metals tougher than the toughest metals on earth that can withstand FTL travel while you can barely handle Lava.

@chaos239 said:

Versatility: Has numerous techniques while Boros has brute force and energy projection.

Naruto literally has Rasenshurikens and Shadow Clones.

Boros has constant heat/energy projection beams that vaporize on contact and physicals drastically higher than anything ever seen in Naruto, along with top of the line regen drastically higher than anything ever seen in Naruto.

#436 Edited by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: oh shit I though cities were bigger then mountains? Not mountain ranges I mean 1 mountain?

I mean you can't fit 800,000 people on an average mountain could you? With buildings and cars etc?

#437 Posted by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Also as canjons said above, Naruto has no heat resistance feats unlike boros(who was clearly melting the ship for hitch survived reentry into the atmosphere at 3000f) Naruto has only been near lava(and it's not like he was even that close to it) and lava is only 1500f, Naruto either gets Burnt to a crisp, sent to the moon, or planet busted. Toneri sliced a VERY HOLLOW moon so it wasn't that great of a durability feat

#438 Posted by DrPepperMan (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: naruto uprooted rocks so hard they dwarfed the god tree trunk, and kicked aside mountain busting bijuu bombs. He isn't hill level.

#439 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@chaos239: oh shit I though cities were bigger then mountains? Not mountain ranges I mean 1 mountain?

I mean you can't fit 800,000 people on an average mountain could you? With buildings and cars etc?

Cities are significantly bigger than mountains lol. No way in hell is mountain>city level. Ever.

#440 Posted by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
#441 Posted by vsw (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: when did he do that? Are their actual scans of him doing that?

#442 Posted by DrPepperMan (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: ask TheVivas or Valor_175

#443 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@chaos239: Also as canjons said above, Naruto has no heat resistance feats unlike boros(who was clearly melting the ship for hitch survived reentry into the atmosphere at 3000f) Naruto has only been near lava(and it's not like he was even that close to it) and lava is only 1500f, Naruto either gets Burnt to a crisp, sent to the moon, or planet busted. Toneri sliced a VERY HOLLOW moon so it wasn't that great of a durability feat

Eh Naruto has resisted Amatarasu, Lightning, lava, he now controls Magma release so heat might not even bother him anymore since he has that Kekki Genki.

#444 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: naruto uprooted rocks so hard they dwarfed the god tree trunk, and kicked aside mountain busting bijuu bombs. He isn't hill level.

He kicked aside mountain busting Bijuu bombs before they detonated. I can kick a grenade away before it blows up too.

#445 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@iusemycajonas:

Tanked moon cutter(because Toneri combinate all his Goudama to make sword at the size of the moon, the size himself is impressive, the attack himself wasnt strong at all) but get stabed by normal sword in Naruto gaiden:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Boros would beat the shit of Naruto, he send him into the moon and the fight is over...

#446 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

Eh Naruto has resisted Amatarasu, Lightning, lava, he now controls Magma release so heat might not even bother him anymore since he has that Kekki Genki.

You say this but Amaterasu is < Lava, he was scared of the lava in the lava dimension which is just as hot as normal lava, and only in the anime has Naruto tanked natural lightning.

Lava is his limit.

#447 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: The Beam doesn’t start out that big, it extends, it’s not a sword but a beam.

#448 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio
#449 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: The Beam doesn’t start out that big, it extends, it’s not a sword but a beam.

See it either way, but it doesnt change the fact that Naruto was stabed by normal sword...

#450 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: correction he was stabbed by a sword that also cut Madara, Juubito, the god tree, etc....

The sword was also being used with a space and time jutsu.

Context my friend.