#351 Edited by azrael1973 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@azrael1973: That means naruto still has fast reaction as he was able to sense the rod being destroyed at light speed and dogged the attack afterward, even though the rod saved him.

Yes his reactions are very fast, there is no doubt about that. It's just not a prove for a lightspeed feat, because the rod is not being destroyed at light speed. This would only be the case if the lightfang could totaly ignore the rod made by TSB chakra. But we all know that TSBs are pretty powerful on their own.

The rod protected him for a tiny moment and as it's made by chakra he should have sensed immediatley that the lightfang would break it.

#352 Posted by DioxinYo (346 posts) - - Show Bio

wut. Boros every time.

#353 Posted by Asurakj (985 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still destroys him

#354 Edited by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: Also it's most likely he saw Madara inhale and though 'oh shit, I better dodge this' I seriously don't know why people thing Naruto is light speed lol

#355 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@asurakj: Any reasons why you think Naruto destroys him?

#356 Posted by jasonhitto (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol naruto clean Opm verse

#357 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Because he dodged after it was fired.

#358 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio
#359 Edited by azrael1973 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Still that nonsense. He dodged after the rod made of TSM chakra stopped it. There is video evidence for that. But if you want to keep the legend alive , try to do it. Everyone can watch the video, and almost all but not all will be able to understand it.

Loading Video...

#360 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Still that nonsense. He dodged after the rod made of TSM chakra stopped it. There is video evidence for that. But if you want to keep the legend alive , try to do it. Everyone can watch the video, and almost all but not all will be able to understand it.

Thats not a CaV request. Get back to your corner and stop bothering us.

#361 Edited by azrael1973 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

Who do you mean with 'us'? Who gave you the authorization to speak for all the people who read this threat? You are just a reader like anyone else. Even if some feel bothered, others won't So who are you that you think you can speak for ALL?

I can post as much as I want.

No Caption Provided

Is he dodging here? No he isn't. His face is confident.

No Caption Provided

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSB Rod won't hold. It shown in his face. The anime artists did a good job.

No Caption Provided

That's the moment he dodges. It's the very last possible moment as shown by the afterimages of the rod, Naruto himself and the bicolored lightfang.

No Caption Provided

The dodge is complete. And stay in your corner if you don't have better arguments and can back them up. Because unlike you i CAN and have been doing so the last few pages.

#362 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

Who do you mean with 'us'? Who gave you the authorization to speak for all the people who read this threat? You are just a reader like anyone else. Even if some feel bothered, others won't So who are you that you think you can speak for ALL?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSM Rod won't hold. It shown in his face. The anime artists did a good job.

No Caption Provided

That's the moment he dodges. It's the very last possible moment as shown by the afterimages of the rod, Naruto himself and the bicolored lightfang.

No Caption Provided

The dodge is complete. And stay in your corner if you don't have better arguments and can back them up. Because unlike you i CAN and have been doing so the last few pages.

Still citing non-canon animation which doesn't even prove your actual point?

Now I'm starting to realise why you dont want to CAV me.

#363 Edited by azrael1973 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSM Rod won't hold. It shown in his face. The anime artists did a good job.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Still citing non-canon animation which doesn't even prove your actual point?

Now I'm starting to realise why you dont want to CAV me.

Still the non canon argument? No anime no light speed feat. Yawn. And I never did a CaV so I have no experience with it and I am not interested. And english is my third language so i can't do a CAV.

#364 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how with Naruto only, no feats are ever posted and used in the proper context and everything is extremely overblown to the point where people genuinely think that Naruto is a FTL Multi-Continental character despite no on panel feat ever showcasing power anywhere close to this. I'm honestly impressed to the lengths people go to in an attempt to make a comic book character stronger than they actually are, some real determination going on there. You can see it in that every time these kids get debunked they start crying and are automatically in defense of their character in every single thread. No arguement I've made has been debunked and every single person that's tried to step up and defend the indefensible claim that Naruto is a FTL Moon level character has ran off cried and quit as soon as they were shown feats that actually happened in the comic.

@azrael1973 said:

Still the non canon argument? No anime no light speed feat. Yawn. And I never did a CaV so I have no experience with it and I am not interested. And english is my third language so i can't do a CAV.

Dude's not understanding that the anime is the only reason the feat is considered to be a "lightspeed feat" by crappy debaters. In the manga there is literally no indication that Naruto is moving faster than light in that moment.

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@iusemycajonas: can you post the scans for the large hill level physicals ? i dont know naruto so i want to see how strong he is.

No Caption Provided

Here he matches temporarily matches Kaguya in physicals, and her punches can take out Perfect Susanoo which is around the size of a Large Hill or Large Building and should have durability a little bit higher considering it's tougher than rocks or concrete.

#365 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

No one has claimed he's multi-Continental or FTL.

that sounds like salt to me.

#366 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

No one has claimed he's multi-Continental or FTL.

Every single person who's tried to step up and argue has tried to argue both. There's a dude in this thread who legitimately thinks Naruto can punch the Moon in half with his punches LMAO.

#367 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Well Naruto has LS reactions, he's Contential dura at best, and he beats Boro's.

#368 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Well Naruto has LS reactions, he's Contential at best, and he beats Boro's.

Triple wrong. Unsubstantiated claims.

#369 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Triple right, I've read your lowballs on forms before, and I've seen you proven wrong so I'm not wasting my time.

#370 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Triple right, I've read your lowballs on forms before, and I've seen you proven wrong so I'm not wasting my time.

Concession accepted.

#371 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio
@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

Concession accepted.

If that makes you good about yourself sure kiddo.

You won a debate because your an infamous Naruto lowballer, i'm so proud of you.

#372 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

your an infamous Naruto lowballer

Only infamous with whiny little Naruto fanboys who can't post or interpret feats properly. Just as many if not more people agree with me overall than with the wank all the Naruto Fanboys have tried to uphold.

#373 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio
#374 Posted by Azureus (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

You know the lowball is real when people say the Juubi's TBB is city level and use a transition frame to "debunk" a feat.

#375 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

You know the lowball is real when people say the Juubi's TBB is city level and use a transition frame to "debunk" a feat.

Are all you fanboys whiners that don't know how to debate or provide any feats? LMAO.

It should be unreasonably easy for you to provide a panel of Juubi blowing up a Continental or Country sized landmass. But you can't; and no one has.

The best arguement agaisnt it is AoE=/=DC, it's already widely accepted that its explosion could fit inside of a large city. Every calc ever done on it period has it being able to fit in a large city. Which is consistent with the show anyways.

#376 Posted by BlitzSikes (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

At most I'd give a slight edge in speed to Boros but I think people are forgetting That Naruto is an extremely capable sensor and has amazing Durability as well.

By combining Sage Mode with danger sensing from Kyuubi, he should be able to predict where Boros is at all times. And with his durability and stack power as well as the fact that Rasenshurikens at on a cellular level, I think a Naruto can edge out the win here BUT I wouldn't be against people changing my mind and I can see why people would think a Boros would win

#377 Posted by Streak619 (6784 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

Are all you fanboys whiners that don't know how to debate or provide any feats? LMAO.

It should be unreasonably easy for you to provide a panel of Juubi blowing up a Continental or Country sized landmass. But you can't; and no one has.

The best arguement agaisnt it is AoE=/=DC, it's already widely accepted that its explosion could fit inside of a large city. Every calc ever done on it period has it being able to fit in a large city. Which is consistent with the show anyways.

Because every calc uses AOE as its basis.

The reason we consider Juubi to be continental is because weaker things have been casual country level.

#378 Posted by Streak619 (6784 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSB Rod won't hold. It shown in his face. The anime artists did a good job.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's the moment that he realizes that he has to dodge and that the TSB Rod won't hold.

There is no way he could realise that the TSB won't hold. Because the beam hadn't even broken the staff yet. And he doesn't know how powerful the beam is.

Secondly, he reacted to the beam approaching his staff. Which puts him at low FTL.

Lastly, if he dodged the beam at the last possible moment, how does this prove he is not FTL? You haven't even demonstrated why he isn't FTL. Which is what you're trying to show I presume?

#379 Posted by TheVivas (18759 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Not sure why you’re dealing with Cajonas and Azrael again. The former has shown that he ignores on-panel statements, feats, and lowballs the hell out of Naruto cause of bias and the latter has shown that he doesn’t even have a simple grasp of the series, making claims that are contradicted by the same video he posts as evidence and using a Wiki as a source.

#380 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@streak619: he ignores on-panel statements, feats, and lowballs the hell out of Naruto cause of bias

What bias would I have agaisnt Naruto and...what actual feats have you postedother than Sasuke talking to children which no one reasonable considers to be a feat? You say ignore statements like it's a bad thing. Of course I ignore statements what the hell? LMAO.

But the fact you think I'm biased towards Naruto because you're an extreme highballer that hold Naruto's feats to no standards is pretty funny. I've read the entire comics Part 1 and 2, that's the entire reason I'm able to so casually debunk every single thing you've attempted to give. Don't talk about me if you're not going to @ me. It's pathetic.

@streak619 said:

Juubi to be continental is because weaker things have been casual country level.

You genuinely think that casual country level was in the show before 10 Tails? I'd be hard pressed to see the calcs or feats that put anyone before the 10 Tails "Casual Country Level". You would too considering you responded to me with this nonsense instead of actually posting feats. But thanks for admitting that you powerscale like a complete trash debater. Please, do go on with the ABC logic and faulty scaling.

#381 Edited by Gaoron (7334 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: This would actually be the best physical feat from Naruto I think. Its a combined feat with Sasuke but should still put Naruto easily at hill/small mountain level.

No Caption Provided

#382 Posted by Streak619 (6784 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@streak619: Not sure why you’re dealing with Cajonas and Azrael again. The former has shown that he ignores on-panel statements, feats, and lowballs the hell out of Naruto cause of bias and the latter has shown that he doesn’t even have a simple grasp of the series, making claims that are contradicted by the same video he posts as evidence and using a Wiki as a source.

Holy shit, I didn't realise they were the same people. Thanks.

#383 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio
@gaoron said:

@iusemycajonas: This would actually be the best physical feat from Naruto

No Caption Provided

I believe his clash with Kaguya to be a bit better considering Sasuke being able to destroy his Susanoo' with punches doesn't really make sense lmao. But I guess it's a shared feat and Naruto's punch is most of what created the hill that popped up after.

@gaoron said:

put Naruto easily at hill level.

You're triggering the fanboys now dude. LMAO. I've been saying this the whole thread and they've genuinely been trying to convince me Naruto has multi-continental strikes that can crack the moon in half. They're about to be on your ass about this one.

Holy shit, I didn't realise they were the same people. Thanks. Oh no, I hate when people ask for feats!!! Who cares that I never post them!!! Take my word of mouth and follow my ABC logic Powerscaling please!!!

#384 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@iusemycajonas: This would actually be the best physical feat from Naruto I think. Its a combined feat with Sasuke but should still put Naruto easily at hill/small mountain level.

No Caption Provided

Naruto has hill/small mountain physical feats, please do not try to scale him to boros who ACTUALLY has multi country- continental physicals

#385 Posted by TheVivas (18759 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: The bias is clear as day. You don’t need to be a genius to see it.

What feats? The ones you ignored, like Sasuke destroying a mountain by punching Naruto into it for example. And lmao, like you actually know what a “reasonable person” would accept. The fact that your only rebuttal to that scan is “it’s vague and he’s talking to a kid” already tells me that you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about and would sooner ignore or brush aside scans that disagree with you.

I say you ignore statements and feats. That’s the trademark for a shitty debater, along with lowballing because you don’t like a fanbase.

The fact that you think I’m an extreme Naruto highballer because you lowball Naruto and ignore literally all context do anything is pretty funny.

You haven’t “casually debunked” anything lmao. Get off our high horse. All you’ve done is ignore opposition to your fan theories and whine like a three year old who does get his candy. That’s literally all you’ve been doing. “Casually debunked” my ass lmao.

I don’t need to @ you cause I already know you’re hovering around this thread looking for more people and scans to ignore while still trying to push the “Naruto lowball” agenda. Talk about pathetic.

#386 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:
boros who ACTUALLY has multi country- continental physicals

No.

@thevivas said:

@iusemycajonas: like Sasuke destroying a mountain by punching Naruto into it for example

The "mountain" was as big as Naruto's Kurama avatar which you can clearly see yourself in the scan as he's less than 10 meters away from it when he lands.

If you're trying to say Naruto's Kurama avatar is the size of a mountain you're a lot more dense than I'd previously thought.

#387 Posted by TheVivas (18759 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: No problem. Don’t want another round of “let me talk out of my ass to you fanboys hur dur” type of responses.

#388 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio
#389 Posted by Gaoron (7334 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Yeah Naruto was always the brute force powerhouse character while Sasuke was the hax one in my eyes so it would make sense that Naruto is responsible for more of that feat.

I edited that to hill/small mountain lol But yeah Naruto shattering Toneri's golden wheel is the most wanked feat in Naruto threads.

#390 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4078 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@iusemycajonas: what do u mean no? i could post scans if you like?

Dude, I've read all of OPM, Manga, Webcomic, and Anime, the only thing that would come close in potency to Multi-Country is his moon kick, his normal punches and kicks are around small city level.

#391 Edited by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas said:
@vsw said:

@iusemycajonas: what do u mean no? i could post scans if you like?

Dude, I've read all of OPM, Manga, Webcomic, and Anime, the only thing that would come close in potency to Multi-Country is his moon kick, his normal punches and kicks are around small city level.

If you look at the manga and anime (OP says manga boros so I'm not sure if anime feats count) Boros ship destroyed city A ,which is the size of a country if not bigger since in the OPM world has 1 Super continent (can't remember the name for it) which is distributed into 26 cities, the same attack Boros ship used was sent back at it and it barely scratched it, which means it tanked a multi city -country lvl( if we highball) Boros was tearing the ship up with his attack which would have to put them at least country+

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

( i know I'm kinda wanking Boros off here so if I've highballed him too much then my bad, but even if we lowballed him, to damage the ship he must have had to be atlas country lvl , no? )

#392 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Boros's ship is only a few Kilometeres so no.

Not country level at all.

#393 Edited by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

what do u mean by a few kilometres, I'm not talking about the size of ship, I'm talking about how it tanked a country lvl attack without noticeable damage , while boos was able to noticably damage it to the point that he killed his crew which were inside the ship ( crew inside the ship were not affected by the country lvl attack the was previously thrown at them), ship size doesn't have anything to do with it?

#394 Posted by Gaoron (7334 posts) - - Show Bio

This feat is still above anything non-avatar Naruto shown and even in avatar his feats are at best comparable

No Caption Provided

Moon kick is above that. Boros holds the strikings advantage period.

#395 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

This feat is still above anything non-avatar Naruto shown and even in avatar his feats are at best comparable

No Caption Provided

Moon kick is above that. Boros holds the strikings advantage period.

exactly, I'm not trying to say boros is faster or is more durable(don't remember him having any durability feats but his regen is pretty good) but boos takes him on DC/ physical capabilites

#396 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:
@chaos239 said:

what do u mean by a few kilometres, I'm not talking about the size of ship, I'm talking about how it tanked a country lvl attack without noticeable damage , while boos was able to noticably damage it to the point that he killed his crew which were inside the ship ( crew inside the ship were not affected by the country lvl attack the was previously thrown at them), ship size doesn't have anything to do with it?

The cities are at best a majority forest. We know Beefcake wiped out cities with a swipe of his hand meaning they aren't that big. Also there is nothing suggesting the attack was still country level when Tatsumaki stopped and then relaunched it with no visible explosions similar to the initial one

#397 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: beefcake didn't take out a cities, he took out A city and beefcake was HUGE and has some of the best striking feats in OPM , he was able to do this so his punches are no joke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and the OPM earth looks like this and idk any forests that big lol , but you do have a point with the tatsumaki thing though

Loading Video...

but the shells still did come back with SOME force tho ( though it may or may not be comparable to when the ship fired them)

#398 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@chaos239: beefcake didn't take out a cities, he took out A city and beefcake was HUGE and has some of the best striking feats in OPM , he was able to do this so his punches are no joke

He hasn't got any feats on a country level.

and the OPM earth looks like this and idk any forests that big lol , but you do have a point with the tatsumaki thing though

I'm saying that its likely a couple cities and forests rather than a massive super city.

but the shells still did come back with SOME force tho ( though it may or may not be comparable to when the ship fired them)

So its unquantifiable.

#399 Posted by vsw (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@vsw said:

I'm saying that its likely a couple cities and forests rather than a massive super city.

So its unquantifiable.

i agree beefcake isn't country lvl( or anywhere close) most likely city+ from what we've seen, also i agree that its likely a couple cites and forests/lakes etc etc not just 1 massive city ,so his striking feats are debatable. Even though tatsumaki may have returned the shells with less force which means its unquantifiable, those shells look like bombs and not just pieces of metal shot at high speeds ( if you watch the clip again you'll see the shells actually explode, unless I'm wrong) if they are bombs I'm not sure if speed would change the damage?( again don't know , could be wrong

Loading Video...

watch 0:52 - 1:05 and you'll see what i mean, they were most likely bombs or missiles etc etc so speed having a big effect on how much damage it would do it debatable (imo it would still be atlas a multi city lvl attack if they were bombs)

#400 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:
@chaos239 said:
@vsw said:

So its unquantifiable.

i agree beefcake isn't country lvl( or anywhere close) most likely city+ from what we've seen, also i agree that its likely a couple cites and forests/lakes etc etc not just 1 massive city ,so his striking feats are debatable. Even though tatsumaki may have returned the shells with less force which means its unquantifiable, those shells look like bombs and not just pieces of metal shot at high speeds ( if you watch the clip again you'll see the shells actually explode, unless I'm wrong) if they are bombs I'm not sure if speed would change the damage?( again don't know , could be wrong

watch 0:52 - 1:05 and you'll see what i mean, they were most likely bombs or missiles etc etc so speed having a big effect on how much damage it would do it debatable (imo it would still be atlas a multi city lvl attack if they were bombs)

The attack is at best city level. The actual speed clearly matters because the explosions from Tatsumaki slamming them into Boros's ship is nowhere near country level in power.

Boros has multi-city block level (City level high balled) striking while weakened Adult Naruto has Mountain level striking.