Boros (One Punch Man) VS Hokage Naruto (Naruto)

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By azrael1973

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: It wasn’t blocked in the anime. The beam went straight though the staff and would have went straight through Naruto but he dodged it. You’re literally making things up to continue lowballing when the video itself shows up the complete opposite of what you’re describing. Pathetic.

You’re glad you stayed and are now being exposed as the lying lowballer you are who makes cherry picks and makes things up to satisfy his own personal bias? You got some issues then.

No Caption Provided

At least two frames of that picture prove that you are wrong. It WAS blocked.

No Caption Provided

This picture clearly shows that Naruto dodged when the fang was about to went straight through it. Two Narutos. One in his original position one in the position he has in the next picture. Two rods. One still intact one as broken as in the next picture. The color of the lightfang beam itself has a lighter glow after it hits the rod.

No Caption Provided

Rod and Naruto are in the position they changed to from the last picture. The rod has the same glow in the whole picture.

Naruto was saved by the rod in picture One. In picture 2 he dodged the fang in the last moment. In picture 3 the rod broke.

You can claim whatever you want: pictures don't lie.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By azrael1973
No Caption Provided

I will try to explain again. This picture (2) is a combination of picture 1 and 3.

It has 2 narutos, 2 Rods and actually 2 lighting fangs. Why 2 Lightning fangs? Because of the color change after it hits the rod. Lightning fang 1 is until it was stopped by the rod. Lightning fang 2 is the complete lightning fang.

So past is:

Standing Naruto, Complete Rod, Lightning fang until it was stopped by the rod

And future is

Naruto dodging, Broken Rod, and complete lightning fang

So the artists made sure that it's clear that the fang was stopped by the rod. That's all in this picture.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@azrael1973: Would you look at that? More cherry picking with screenshots when the video clearly shows us that the beam doesn’t stop and both the manga and anime show that the staff *did mot* block the beam.

So you’re a hypocrite, you make things up and you lie, all to lowball Naruto. Embarrassingly pathetic.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never seen someone competely ignore a scene so much just to continue lowballing.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By azrael1973

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: Would you look at that? More cherry picking with screenshots when the video clearly shows us that the beam doesn’t stop and both the manga and anime show that the staff *did mot* block the beam.

So you’re a hypocrite, you make things up and you lie, all to lowball Naruto. Embarrassingly pathetic.

The video clearly shows the light fang being stopped. You should go to a ophthalmologist.

But I believe that you actually know the truth but are just trying to fake being ignorant that you can still claim that Naruto is lightspeed.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: No, the video doesn’t. That’s why myself and everyone else in this thread knows you’re lying through your teeth and the evidence is right there.

And nice red herring. I never once said Naruto was lightspeed. But hey, people resort to red herrings when they can’t debate.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By azrael1973

Well the truth is in the video. I ask anyone to test it himself. Use the video play it slow motion and press the pause button as quickly as possible,. You won't miss the truth.

Loading Video...

Don't believe me , believe what you see yourself.

@thevivas said:

That’s why myself and everyone else in this thread knows you’re lying through your teeth and the evidence is right there.

That's so pathetic to claim that you can speak for everyoneelse in this thread. You gave you this honor. So you think so highly of yourself? LOL Just another lie by a pathetic liar.

You should stop using green lantern as your avatar.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Why would people weed to press the pause button when they’re tying to drermime if the beam stops or not? You want people to stop the beam themselves with the pause button and then say “see lion I paused it so that means the beam stops”? Jesus, this is sad.

What’s pathetic is making things up that are directly contradicted by the same video you posted so that you can keep lowballing. And the hilarious thing is you’ve been getting called ou for two pages by literally every other user in this thread. I don’t need to speak for everyone rlde when they speak for themselves just fine.

You’re done. Flagging for both derailing the thread and insults.

Naah I’m gonna keep it so that every time you see Green Lantern you’ll be reminded of the time you made a fool of yourself lowballing Naruto.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By azrael1973

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: Why would people weed to press the pause button when they’re tying to drermime if the beam stops or not? You want people to stop the beam themselves with the pause button and then say “see lion I paused it so that means the beam stops”? Jesus, this is sad.

What’s pathetic is making things up that are directly contradicted by the same video you posted so that you can keep lowballing. And the hilarious thing is you’ve been getting called ou for two pages by literally every other user in this thread. I don’t need to speak for everyone rlde when they speak for themselves just fine.

You’re done. Flagging for both derailing the thread and insults.

Naah I’m gonna keep it so that every time you see Green Lantern you’ll be reminded of the time you made a fool of yourself lowballing Naruto.

You are sad! And Jesus can't help you. Obviously Naruto is really fast , that it's only able to see clearly what is really going on by slow motion. Most people don't care, but if some guys want to make a lightspeed feat out of it, it helps to clarify the situation.

I don't care if I get flagged or not. If it's the price for spreading the truth, so be it.

Just because some users don't agree with me , doesn't mean that others don't.

If there was actually some good arguments.

I got:

Don't use the pause button

The anime is non canon, oh but he doesn't have a lightning speed feat in the manga

In the manga Naruto dodged the attack of Madara. It was a direct attack as shown in the anime, but the block by the rod never happened...

So why should I concede? I have been wrong a lot of times, but when I realized that I gave up and was happy that I learned something.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: I don’t need Jesus to help me walk over these pitiful lowballing attempts. So you admit the only way the beam stops is if someone stops the video and not because the staff blocked it? Got it.

Didn’t know making things up and lying was “spreading the truth”. Learn something new everyday.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By azrael1973

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: I don’t need Jesus to help me walk over these pitiful lowballing attempts. So you admit the only way the beam stops is if someone stops the video and not because the staff blocked it?

The staff is blocking it anyway, if you stop it or not. It's just so fast that most people can't see without stopping. But some might be able to do it anyway.

It's not magic but only slow motion.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

This guy something else lmao.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy something else lmao.

Thanks! I take this as a compliment.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By azrael1973

@thebeardofzues said:

@azrael1973:

You do you.

I didn't know what that phrase means, so I had to use the dictionary. Thanks for showing me something new. I am actually here to improve my english. Sorry that it's so bad. And I think I might sound sometimes more rude then I intent to. My vocabulary is limited.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By azrael1973

@zuriel-el said:

idiot.... an idiot was in this thread.

Talking about yourself? Any arguments instead of insults?

That scene would actually be a real lightning speed feat if it was like this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rod didn't stop the light fang and Naruto dodged it at light speed. THAT would be a light speed reaction feat.

The only thing that needs to be changed is that the lightfang in picture 2 should have just one color as in picture 3.

But adding that picture for a few frames makes it clear that the rod stopped the fang for a split second.

No Caption Provided

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By azrael1973

@chad_duby said:

@azrael1973: That was just an animation’s problem.

What's is the problem with leaving a few pictures out? That's even less work.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Because it is how they animated it. I knew that trick when I was learning about scratch.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Because it is how they animated it. I knew that trick when I was learning about scratch.

As I demonstrated before it's easy to make this a undisputable light speed feat with even less work. So what's the problem?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

what a funny thread

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomp, he has overall better feats then Naruto.. He kicks him into the Moon..

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By azrael1973

@chad_duby said:

@azrael1973: They just didn’t do it.

That's just a claim by you. Do you have any prove? These are professional animators doing one of the Top3 Animes in Japan with decades of experience. They know their job and know that it makes a difference.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: The proof was shown as the being passing through the rod and look differently and naruto looking transparently, as you have shown. Professional Animators can make mistake and can be lazy sometime. And why did naruto even try to doge it when the rod already blocked it for him? It isn’t even an explainable logic.

Whatever, if we go by that logic, that is still ftl reaction for naruto. Naruto reacted and became transparent so that the beam can not burn him.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By azrael1973

@chad_duby said:

@azrael1973: The proof was shown as the being passing through the rod and look differently and naruto looking transparently, as you have shown. Professional Animators can make mistake and can be lazy sometime. And why did naruto even try to doge it when the rod already blocked it for him? It isn’t even an explainable logic.

Whatever, if we go by that logic, that is still ftl reaction for naruto. Naruto reacted and became transparent so that the beam can not burn him.

The transparency doesn't mean anything as the rod went transparent too. So did the inanimate object react at lightspeed? No of course not, both Naruto and the rod are just afterimages. So your logic and conclusion are wrong.

The fang is looking differently because it's the new position of the fang after it destroys the rod. So the animators made it clear that the lightfang is different from before and after destroying the rod. So it's their full intention to show that the rod offered resistance to the lightfang attack. If you had animation classes you should know that.

As I said before:

No Caption Provided

2 Versions of Naruto, Rod and the Lightfang itself

Past positions Naruto standing, intact rod, Lightfang until it hits the rod

Future positions Naruto dodging, broken rod, Lightfang complete

The lightfang has two different colors, because on the right side it's just the future position on the left side it's future and past.

And sorry I would rather believe that the japanese Animators who are the best in the world did their job right then some random dude on the internet, who claims that he did learn it in some classes.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is the Light Fang get even being debated?

Boros still stands no chance regardless.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Then, why did naruto try to doge it? And why wasn't this instance explained(like, this is the rod's power)? Because it is just animated like this and you tried to make things up to make it go other wise.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By azrael1973

@chad_duby said:

@azrael1973: Then, why did naruto try to doge it? And why wasn't this instance explained(like, this is the rod's power)? Because it is just animated like this and you tried to make things up to make it go other wise.

Of course Naruto dodged it. He isn't a fool, should he wait until he gets hit? Of course he was sensing that the rod is going to be shattered. And why should the rod be explained? The fang of light wasn't explained either and that the rod being part of the equipment of Sage of the six Paths is a special item goes without explaination, Naruto even used it as a weapon to hit Madara. So it's supposed to be very durable.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Why is the Light Fang get even being debated?

Boros still stands no chance regardless.

It's a lost cause dude.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: why? I understand u think Naruto wins, but how does boros stand no chance?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@chaos239: why? I understand u think Naruto wins, but how does boros stand no chance?

Naruto has

• More speed
  • Higher Durability
  • Higher Striking
  • Numerous ways to oneshot
  • A personality better suited for battle
  • Higher stamina
  • Precognition
  • Skill
  • Clones

Boros's only chance is to go out of character and use Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon straight out.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your right about most of those things apart from higher striking , numerous ways to one shot (unless you mean Turing boros into a statue And boros ain't gonna stay still for that long, and personality better suited for combat? Do u mean intelligence or? Cause I don't what that means?(not tryna be rude I actually don't know what u mean by better personality suited for battle)I mean I could post feats for boros having better DC /striking feats if u want?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

Your right about most of those things apart from higher striking , numerous ways to one shot (unless you mean Turing boros into a statue And boros ain't gonna stay still for that long, and personality better suited for combat? Do u mean intelligence or? Cause I don't what that means?(not tryna be rude I actually don't know what u mean by better personality suited for battle)I mean I could post feats for boros having better DC /striking feats if u want?

Naruto has matched Moon Splitting beams with physical strength which is above anything Boros has shown physically. His Rasenshuriken, TSO, Frog Genjutsu etc, Boros holds back and only goes all out when he is forced to which will screw him over here.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: that moon splitting beam beam wasn't that powerful as the Naruto moon is pretty hollow(still a pretty good feat though) but I would put it at multi country to continental, and boros has continental physical feats( I'll post scans when I get on a pc) or at least multi country feats which should put him on par with Naruto. Though he has no durability feats so a RS would hurt him, frog genjutsu is debatable as genjutsu controls chakra and boros has none( don't wanna get into that lol) but what's TSO stand for? Is its truth seeking orbs didn't Naruto lose them since this is hokage Naruto not EOS naruto ( I mean he didn't use them again momoshiki and toneri so idk)

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@chaos239: that moon splitting beam beam wasn't that powerful as the Naruto moon is pretty hollow(still a pretty good feat though) but I would put it at multi country to continental, and boros has continental physical feats( I'll post scans when I get on a pc) or at least multi country feats which should put him on par with Naruto.

Boros's only feat at that level is his final move, his Moon kick is at max wank calced at like Island Level.

Though he has no durability feats so a RS would hurt him,

He was pasted by Saitama's city block Level punches barraging him and the Rasenshuriken is country Level and wont leave anything to regenerate from.

frog genjutsu is debatable as genjutsu controls chakra and boros has none( don't wanna get into that lol) but what's TSO stand for? Is its truth seeking orbs didn't Naruto lose them since this is hokage Naruto not EOS naruto ( I mean he didn't use them again momoshiki and toneri so idk)

I mainly put TSO and Genjutsu as assumptions TBH

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw:

genjutsu works whether or not the recipient has chakra.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: well on the Naruto wiki it says :

'A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. This is frequently used to create false images and/or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain.'

So idk, also boros is an alien so we don't even know is he has a cerebral nervous system( again I may be in the wrong not sure)

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

Ok after watching the Boro/Saitama fight I noticed somthing.

Boro's was visible out of breath after one barrage in his metric burst form, Naruto can win this by gassing him out with clones.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: If he can talk, walk, fight, feel pain, etc.... He has a nervous system.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw:

wiki isnt reliable source of information, as genjutsu worked on ppl in the era before the sage of the six paths, it was the sage of the six paths that gave ppl chakra, and genjutsu is what conquered the world for kaguya (the so6p mommy). and in narutos time, house hold pets were also put under genjutsu (the so6p never gave pets chakra).

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By vsw

@zuriel-el: good point, you're right genjutsu would work but idk from Naruto is gonna summon ma and pa right away as he didn't with momo or toneri

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By azrael1973

@chad_duby said:

@azrael1973: And why wasn't this instance explained(like, this is the rod's power)?

I found something out about the rods power.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Shakuj%C5%8D

It's made of the same material as shakujō, originally wielded by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki and later Obito and Madara.

It's made of the from the chakra of the Truth-Seeking Balls.

As a weapon formed from the Truth-Seeking Orbs, the shakujō is capable of erasing any form of ninjutsu or taijutsu which comes into contact with it.

Despite the fact that elemental chakra, ninjutsu, and taijutsu are useless before it, the Truth-Seeking Balls cannot completely devour senjutsu, particularly natural energy, giving sages somewhat of an option when facing this technique and the only ones capable of harming the user. It should be noted that senjutsu cannot completely negate the Yin-Yang nature of this technique, however, it can stand against it on equal ground.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball_(Ten_Tails)

So the rod is very powerful! As Madara's light fang was sage art he could destroy the rod which is made by chakra of the TSB, but he couldn't negate it completly as being stated in the wiki. They are on equal ground but Madaras attack was stronger then Narutos defense. A weapon made of TSB chakra isn't destroyed that easily. Even a attack as the lightfang can't penetrate a TSB at lightspeed.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: That means naruto still has fast reaction as he was able to sense the rod being destroyed at light speed and dogged the attack afterward, even though the rod saved him.