Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#251 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@b_r023 said:

@joviolma: @thevivas: This is what I am feeling while reading this thread.

No Caption Provided

This go from a discussion about Naruto vs Boros, to ''Did Naruto dodged the Light Fang ?''

I should have seen it coming.

#252 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people debating light fang when it got debunked multiple times on this site? Unless you are debating anime only scene this disscusion is pointless because in the manga Naruto never dodged the attack, just Madara swinging his head.

#253 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: vsbattles wiki is full of simpletons. if anything it takes away the credibility of the calc. i didnt look at the feats you posted or the mach 30000 one but since the source is vsbattles wiki im %65 sure i can debunk them all if you really want.

#254 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@joviolma: vsbattles wiki is full of simpletons. if anything it takes away the credibility of the calc. i didnt look at the feats you posted or the mach 30000 one but since the source is vsbattles wiki im %65 sure i can debunk them all if you really want.

Actually most of what I posted was from other forums like T5, Narutobase etc, and the thing about Mach 30.000 was a calc, that I created, I just pick up the images in VSbattle.

#255 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: narutobase is even worse and t5 isnt much better

#256 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

Relax, I don't take account everything that they said, since most of the things are clearly exaggerated, I just calculated based in distance, speed and time from the Raikage feat. which they clearly wank or downplay multiple times.

#257 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

But I agree with you, they really say lots of BS, that's why I took 5 hours to found this result, I check what they said, used the same kind of source that they used to calculated and used what I approved.

#258 Posted by AbstractRaze (2754 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros takes this with no real difficulties.

#259 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: 1- in some cases stratus clouds,that can be at any height, can produce lightning. calc is irrelevant

2- synapses only make up a tiny part of the process. calc ignores the traveling inside the nerve fibres, only 120m/s, and only considers the movement between them. this only proves he is a tiny bit faster than a human

To post 220

#260 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: 1- in some cases stratus clouds,that can be at any height, can produce lightning. calc is irrelevant

Was said that the Lighting can reach the ground in 1/1000 of a second, so with a number we have what Calculated.

2- synapses only make up a tiny part of the process. calc ignores the traveling inside the nerve fibres, only 120m/s, and only considers the movement between them. this only proves he is a tiny bit faster than a human

Don't get your point. So you think that his speed is like 120m/s per second ? even though that Kid Sasuke already dodged sound in the Chuunin's exams ?

To post 220

#261 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Yes we could calculate it if it was possible to have a number. Stratus clouds can pretty much be at any height so it can be 3000m/s or 6000000m/s depends on the distance. We cant get an exact number this way

2 my point is that calc is wrong. I dont say naruto characters are subsonic but that calc results in subsonic if you assume they have the same nerve fibers as humans. im sure their impulses are much faster inside nerves too but we dont know how much faster.

#262 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@joviolma: Yes we could calculate it if it was possible to have a number. Stratus clouds can pretty much be at any height so it can be 3000m/s or 6000000m/s depends on the distance. We cant get an exact number this way

Actually we can, we have the statement from Black Zetsu(that Guy manipulate Madara and all the Shinobi world, so he likely knows what he is talking about) confirming that THE lighting can reach the ground in 1/1000 of a second, and Itachi managed to react, there is no reason for Kishimoto state a number and time if he wasn't try to indicate that this is the Speed of Sasuke's technique.

2 my point is that calc is wrong. I dont say naruto characters are subsonic but that calc results in subsonic if you assume they have the same nerve fibers as humans. im sure their impulses are much faster inside nerves too but we dont know how much faster.

Obviously are massive faster than a human, since they brains can process things happens in Supersonic speed, Sasuke already dodged casually in the Chuunin Exams a Supersonic attack. The point is that no one here is a regular human, I just put the calc considering distance, time and speed, like you said is impossible to know how much faster their nerves works, so I ignore that.

#263 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

So you can't debate me, realise everyone is calling you out for your blatant downplay and are salty that your Lord and Saviour Saitama's verse might lose in a battle?

It's ok.

dude it was 2 in the morning i went to sleep quit projecting nothing u said was new or revolutionary. i've already debated people better than you and forced them into concession in this very thread.

@chaos239 said:

You literally see the Juubi's TBB dwarfing dozens of mountains on screen. Not to Mention Guy in the 7th gate is island level and yet even he and Kakashi couldn't stop 5 tailed Beast bombs unless he went into the 8th gate and we all know how the Juubi compares to the Tailed Beasts.

You literally see the size of said mountains relative to Juubi. They're barely twice or three times his height, and he's like 100 meters tall. All of those mountains are comparable to the smallest mountains we have on earth that aren't even considered mountains to most guides.

@chaos239 said:
That's a feat for Madara and the 3rd Raikage not against Tailed Beasts and their bombs.

No it's not. It's a feat to show the potency of the Tailed Beasts Bombs. They get ignored by all characters with "top tier durability" within the verse which is considered to be able to handle large hill level punches.

@chaos239 said:

In that very scan you can see dozens of mountains dwarfed by the blast.

No Caption Provided

Ten Tails is estimated to stand at around 110 meters, you clearly see him in this shot and you clearly see the range of the explosion, which is hella big, would decimate a alot land/buildings for sure.

Just ignore the mountains and forests in the scan? Cool.

Turkey is the average size for a country, being able to decimate all of Turkey in one shot would comfortably put you at country level. Turkey is around 780500 meters wide on it's narrowest parts.
Turkey is the average size for a country, being able to decimate all of Turkey in one shot would comfortably put you at country level. Turkey is around 780500 meters wide on it's narrowest parts.

The range for this blast clearly is not coming anywhere close to 80.4k meters wide, or tall. It looks to be around as wide as a small city; double that in it's height.

Your ignoring the mountains and forests.

You're ignoring the sizes of the "mountains and forests", and not giving a size for them and the panels are. You clearly see his size relative to the "mountains and forests". Every calc for this feat places it at city level which is why everyone else but you has already conceded that it was a city sized blast. There's no need to go in circles over this. You see how big the mountains in Naruto are. They're not as big as you keep trying to say they are. You can't prove me wrong here. Drop this point and get to the AOE=/=Potency argument which also has already been debunked.

@chaos239 said:
Guy is island level

Guy isn't island level. He's never destroyed an island on panel.

He's literally in the water, all this move did was displace water and air. Nothing puts it at Island level. And if it was it would be the most extreme outlier in the show; Good thing it's not as it's never destroyed an island. Ever.
He's literally in the water, all this move did was displace water and air. Nothing puts it at Island level. And if it was it would be the most extreme outlier in the show; Good thing it's not as it's never destroyed an island. Ever.
The ground after this attack is fine. It's not in the water so you get to see the actual size of it this time, and it's not even island level in size or anywhere close, it doesn't even destroy the ground under it like a Bijuudama would: It's not island level if it can't destroy an Island. Horrible argument that you posted no feats for because you knew if you did you'd get exposed for wanking it.
The ground after this attack is fine. It's not in the water so you get to see the actual size of it this time, and it's not even island level in size or anywhere close, it doesn't even destroy the ground under it like a Bijuudama would: It's not island level if it can't destroy an Island. Horrible argument that you posted no feats for because you knew if you did you'd get exposed for wanking it.
@chaos239 said:
Why would the Ten Tails be stronger than someone who has all of its power in a smaller host body? The best you can say is that Obito (due to lacking control) was weaker.

Why did you just contradict yourself in your own sentence?

@chaos239 said:

Let me just...

1. Obito lacks control of his power.

2. You see Guy breaking through the TSO shield which withstood 4 Juubi TBB unharmed.

3. Kaguya was't hurt, all Sakura did was knock her into Naruto and Sasuke.

1) Concession accepted. Hosts do not share stats with their Bijuu across the board; I agree. So does the manga. Good job you can read.

2) TSO shield can withstand anything unharmed, it's the function of the move in the show. It disenegrates things on contact including energy. You could throw 8 more Juubi TBB at it and nothing would happen.

3) You attempting to say Kaguya wasn't hurt when she literally staggered downward and had a horn knocked off of her is a hilarious and sad attempt to cover up the actual power levels in your show to maintain your delusion that these dudes can blow up continents when all on panel feats disagree.

@chaos239 said:
You literally see rocks being displaced and the noise as it destroys things. If they were just disintergrating them it wouldn't make those noises, not to mention Naruto was in TBSM and not SPSM.
Ok, either he can withstand moon splitting attacks (which means Boros can't hurt him with punches or anything bar CSRC) and has mountain level physicals (he is still stronger than Boros) or can overpower a beam that split the moon and is thus Moon level.

Have you never taken a physics class? If that much earth is displaced that fast the earth around it would react. If a continental plate were to just dissapear it would set off a chain reaction of events around it; instantly. All the rocks around it would immediately begin to move. Crust of the moon is basic foundation.

@chaos239 said:
Ok, either he can withstand moon splitting attacks (which means Boros can't hurt him with punches or anything bar CSRC) and has mountain level physicals (he is still stronger than Boros) or can overpower a beam that split the moon and is thus Moon level.

He can withstand Toneri's beam because he has an in lore innate explained resistance to attacks of that nature. Quit trying to wank the show by blatantly misinterpreting feats.

@chaos239 said:
He was surprised he made it, if everything was going slow he wouldn't be surprised by the fact he landed.
Dude of course he was surprised he landed in the exact spot. There is no implication of lack of perception, he's never jumped too and from the moon before with pinpoint accuracy, the earth is constantly spinning 1000+ mph, I'd be surprised with myself too if I properly jumped back from the moon to the earth in the exact spot I was earlier when I've never done it before. What a reach.
Dude of course he was surprised he landed in the exact spot. There is no implication of lack of perception, he's never jumped too and from the moon before with pinpoint accuracy, the earth is constantly spinning 1000+ mph, I'd be surprised with myself too if I properly jumped back from the moon to the earth in the exact spot I was earlier when I've never done it before. What a reach.
@chaos239 said:

We have no idea how he did this. Did he teleportation? Was it just hyperbole? How long did it take him? Because is took 20 years for him to get to Saitama.

We have no idea any of that is true.

Are you a complete idiot? He has aliens from literally thousands of planets. If he was in the nearest SOLAR SYSTEM to us, to make it in 20 years would be faster than light. It's a space ship. This is a horrid argument and another failed attempt to grasp at complete straws. You hold Naruto to absolutely no standards but hold the feats in OPM to ridiculous extreme standards. It's hilarious.

Boros, a fortune teller and oracle, the amount of aliens on his ship, and the fact that he in all databooks is stated to be capable of interstellar travel, all say he's capable of it but you're fishy about it. But Sasuke to a little kid to try and impress him says Naruto can blow up all the lands and you take that as hard cold fact? Pathetic double standards. You're a dishonest debater.

@chaos239 said:
If you want I can post the numerous scans where he isn't releasing energy? Oh wait I did! Right after the moon jump he isn't.

Of course you didn't post the numerous scans because there's quite literally only one scan and he's projecting his energy around him. It's a function of the form. While he's moving he converts his mass into what Murata claims to be light energy to propel himself faster.

This is the next scan, right after this he is a barrage of light and Saitama stops his blows, and then Boros shoots the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.
This is the next scan, right after this he is a barrage of light and Saitama stops his blows, and then Boros shoots the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.
@chaos239 said:

Here Kaguya reacts to his blitz, she can't fully dodge but she clealry reacts unless you wanna say Naruto was just going for her arm and not her head or torso.

More cherrypicking and misunderstanding feats to fit your narrative.

Kaguya not only doesn't react properly to the blitz because her entire arm got cut off; Naruto multiple times throughout this fight tags her while she struggles a bit harder to tag him, she's as fast or slower than Naruto. Everyone who read the manga knows this already.

@chaos239 said:

The only time one of the Shiki's was pressue was when Kishiki fought the Kage and got sealed due to his overconfidence. Kakashi could only keep up with Kaguya after getting DMS and he never once could keep up with Juubito, only Rinnegan Obito at best. Sakura landed one punch.

"Due to his overconfidence" No amount of overconfidence should set a what you claim to be lightspeed level reaction character to get sealed by slower than lightning fodder. DMS doesn't make your foot speed faster. He never fought Juubito. Sakura did land one punch that she shouldnt've landed considering we're dealing with what you claim to be "lightspeed" level characters.

More ignoring consistent feats in the show because they dont fit your warped narrative because you want these characters to be drastically stronger than they actually are. A common trope with everyone who's attempted to argue with me in this thread, sad to see you fell victim to it as well.

@chaos239 said:
Naruto literally reacts to light fang so...

Light Fang is only lightspeed according to a databook, and that same databook states that Light Fang is a bisecting move and not a piercing one. Which is in line with the panel flow of the move and would make sense considering no one else is ever operating at lightspeed ever again. Naruto clearly sees Madara rear his head to preform the jutsu as well as say it, and Naruto is a character who is known to have precognition and he was in his precognition mode. The only reason people think this is a lightspeed reaction feat is because anime filler. We don't argue using filler/outliers on comicvine.

@chaos239 said:

Boros has always had a body part left over, when Saitama turns him to paste he has an eyeball leftover which a RS won't allow. He got pasted by city block punches and can survive mountain level punches and (I'll lowball here) Island level attacks.

RS shuriken has never vaporized anyone ever before. It cuts people apart and then blows up.

Him getting pasted by city block punches is the same exact thing that would've happened to Naruto except Naruto doesn't have anywhere close to that level of regen. Naruto can't take the Night Guy and the Night Guy is multi city block in potency.

@chaos239 said:

Saitama downing the ship doesn't mean its above city level given that if I jumped on a diamond say, being suspended by rope, I can still make it move down.

As for all the above...

Boros can't take one of Naruto's RS, can'T keep up with him in CQC, is far less skilled, will be outnumbered constantly and will have to deal with flight.

Saitama downing the ship when the ships own Barrage couldn't is what makes it City level, casually. If that Diamond on a rope didn't budge when you shot it with an explosion that could blow up a galaxy and you managed to move it yourself your energy is > the explosion.

Boros can take one of Naruto's RS so long as a single body part of his remains, seeing as how characters with lower durability have remained after RS every single time and it's never completely vaporized anyone in the entire show, I'll make a safe bet and say that Boros will come back every single time more aware of the threat he's dealing with. Boros is relativistic in combat speed as shown when it's said multiple times that he's moving faster than a physical body would allow and he kicks Saitama to the moon near instantly. And it's even supported by the fact that the intended speed was supposed to be light anyways by the staff of the show and the author of the OPM manga, Murata.

No Caption Provided

Not to state that Boros is moving at light speed, but his clearly intended and explained speed is relativistic at a bare minimum. Lowballing it to hypersonic would again just put their speeds in ranges where it no longer matters to begin with; Speed debates are personally boring to me because I feel it detracts away from the actual fight, and me just saying LOL BOROS SPEEDBLITZ is lame. But if I wanted to I could make a perfectly fine case for that argument.

I say all this to say that in CQC which Naruto will engage in, Naruto will have to deal with constant heat enough to vaporize metals, and a constant barrage of punches that would all completely destroy him if they landed. Boros will never be outnumbered as his constant energy projection cheese will deal with any and all clones so long as he's moving.

Boros can also fly so I'm 100 not even sure what you're talking about when you say "deal with flight".

No Caption Provided
@chaos239 said:

Boros is multi-city block level normally and mountain level with that kick. Naruto has mountain level attacks while weakened and can throw out Country busting attacks. Boros can also be one shotted and was panting after 5 minutes of fighting while Naruto went multiple days fine.

Naruto has no mountain level attacks at all, nor can he throw out country busting attacks, Boros can't be one shotted as he has regeneration higher than that of anyone ever seen in Naruto. The point you make about stamina is a good one.

No Caption Provided

I actually remembered his best physical showing in non-avatar mode, and it's comfortably large hill level/large building level etc., like I was saying before, seeing as how Kaguya's punches could break apart the Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo'. This is his literal best physical showing. Boros would live these and in return throw back stronger punches. All of Naruto's physicals later in the show are pretty consistent which is cool.

@chaos239 said:

For Boros to land that hit he'll need to accelerate and actually hit the real Naruto while all Naruto needs is one rasenshuriken. Boros also only uses his planet level attack when he was utterly overwhelmed which won't be allowed by Naruto as he can oneshot.

8/10 for Naruto.

Boros would figure out the shadow clone gimmick pretty quickly as any shadow clone he moves torwards will be completely evaporated, Naruto would need multiple Rasenshurikens, and the planet level thing is boring anyways and more like a draw considering Boros would die pretty soon afterwards as well.

All in all you've said some cool stuff and some alright arguements for Naruto, so I'll go ahead and match your 8/10 with one of my own as opposed to by 9/10 earlier and restate that Boros would definitely take a majority.

#264 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: wasnt the first calc about finding the speed of the lightning for some reason ? Otherwise then yes its a 0.001 second reaction feat. Also dont give 'speeds' to reactions. A common mistake nearly everyone makes. For example Hypersonic reactions means absolutely nothing since you can dodge a hypersonic thing if its coming from far enough. The correct form is 'x seconds/microseconds reaction time'.

Simply ignoring it is wrong. Its the deciding factor to their reaction speed you cant just remove it entirely. We cant calculate it.

#265 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@joviolma: wasnt the first calc about finding the speed of the lightning for some reason ? Otherwise then yes its a 0.001 second reaction feat. Also dont give 'speeds' to reactions. A common mistake nearly everyone makes. For example Hypersonic reactions means absolutely nothing since you can dodge a hypersonic thing if its coming from far enough. The correct form is 'x seconds/microseconds reaction time'.

I compared everything from reaction to speed and perception based in a Half dead Itachi's Reaction, to calculate Raikage's speed.

Simply ignoring it is wrong. Its the deciding factor to their reaction speed you cant just remove it entirely. We cant calculate it.

C states that raikages synapses fire as fast as flash of light - this means simply a light speed nervous system

100 - the ammount of Times that thought needs to cross the brain in order to change from input to output (from sensory experience to muscle reaction)

0,2m - size of humans brain

2m - raikages height

10m - a distance at which reaction will be mesured (distance between raikage and object he needs to react to)

0,1m - reaction distance (a distance that object raikage reacts to may at max cross between point of change (reaction occurance) and point in which raikages body begins to move (reacted action)

so as both sight and brain of raikage are LS I'm going to sume the whole distance an impulse needs to cross:

10m+100*0,2m+2m=32m

at the speed of light that would take

32/300000000s

and now object we are talking about may move only 0,1m during that time so

0,1m/(32/300000000s)=937500m/s=937,5km/s => mach 2757

but the closer the range the grater reaction speed would be

also 10cm of reaction distance is small - can easily be increased 2-3 times

also 100 rounds around brain is quite a lot since normal human (reaction time 0,3s with nervous system speed at 300km/h) needs only 125 rounds around brain and peak humans (trained wariors) can cut an ASG bullet with sword in time that would take normal human to even realise they been shot at.

so to be honest this is as low end of this calc as possible and it still is mach 2750+

#266 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: it doesnt mean light speed nervour system just synapses. you are thinking like as if the entirety of the nervous system is made out of synapses they are only a tiny part. what matters more is their speed in the nerves. you cant calculate without knowing their speed.

#267 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: it doesnt mean light speed nervour system just synapses. you are thinking like as if the entirety of the nervous system is made out of synapses they are only a tiny part. what matters more is their speed in the nerves. you cant calculate without knowing their speed.

Their speeds or their Nerves speeds ?

#268 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

After several Frames the first picture changes to the 2nd one. And it used for 2 Frames not just One.

So the lightfang was stopped for 2 Frames

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here the lightfang just slices the Rod. But the Seperation is not yet complete.

That's why the light beam is different from entering the rod and exiting it.

It doesn't glow that much. Naruto is only seen standing as a afterimage and starting to be visible at his new location.

No Caption Provided

The rod is fully destroyed and the beam looks different then Picture 3!

And there are guys claiming that the beam doesn't stop in the video when they can't hit the pause button?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#269 Edited by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

"You're ignoring the sizes of the "mountains and forests", and not giving a size for them and the panels are. You clearly see his size relative to the "mountains and forests". Every calc for this feat places it at city level which is why everyone else but you has already conceded that it was a city sized blast. There's no need to go in circles over this. You see how big the mountains in Naruto are. They're not as big as you keep trying to say they are. You can't prove me wrong here. Drop this point and get to the AOE=/=Potency argument which also has already been debunked."

No Caption Provided

#270 Posted by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:
@joviolma said:
@b_r023 said:

@joviolma: @thevivas: This is what I am feeling while reading this thread.

No Caption Provided

This go from a discussion about Naruto vs Boros, to ''Did Naruto dodged the Light Fang ?''

I should have seen it coming.

Yeah it isn't relevant in this battle at all. Naruto is lightspeed because we say so....

#271 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: speed in the nerves. that way we can calculate it the way you did.

#272 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4087 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: can you post the scans for the large hill level physicals ? i dont know naruto so i want to see how strong he is.

#273 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

what is wrong with ppl, a person destroys mountain ranges, meteors that consist of mountains lije they are nothing, a peraon causes an explosion that would engulf an island and yet the persons have no mountain level and island level attacks respectively.... the former dodges light at point blank and he isnt lightspeed. really.

#274 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el said:

what is wrong with ppl, a person destroys mountain ranges, meteors that consist of mountains lije they are nothing, a peraon causes an explosion that would engulf an island and yet the persons have no mountain level and island level attacks respectively.... the former dodges light at point blank and he isnt lightspeed. really.

He didn't dodge it. The rod saved him. It doesn't make him light speed, if you can't use the pause button. The rod stopped the light fang for at least 2 frames.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

This is the moment the fang breaks through the rod. You see that there is a difference in the beam left and right of the rod.

No Caption Provided

The difference is gone.

#275 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto almost stomps.

#276 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio
#277 Posted by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio
#278 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Yeah staying delusional always works.

Ok let me explain this.

In the Manga, the official Canon there is nothing to indicate that the rod is what saved Naruto.

The Anime doesn't emphasise it like it would if he did, the Manga doesn't show it like they would if he did, no guide states any different, nothing indicates what your saying other than 'The beam wasn't visible for 2 frame' which wouldn't even be canon if it were true.

Stop trolling.

#279 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

In the Manga, the official Canon there is nothing to indicate that the rod is what saved Naruto.

The Anime doesn't emphasise it like it would if he did, the Manga doesn't show it like they would if he did, no guide states any different, nothing indicates what your saying other than 'The beam wasn't visible for 2 frame' which wouldn't even be canon if it were true.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

The animators did a good job to show exactly that it was the rod that stopped the fang. The anime is the same scene as in the manga. It' s not a filler but a essential scene.

If you and the other wankers can't except the truth , i can't help you. Noone with a decent IQ and who is not a Naruto Only Fan is taking you serious anyway. Just pathetic.

You can cry and whine as much as you want, Naruto isn't intended to be lightspeed by Kishimoto. That's why he never moved at lightspeed after that scene.

#280 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

The animators did a good job to show exactly that it was the rod that stopped the fang. The anime is the same scene as in the manga. It' s not a filler but a essential scene.

If you and the other wankers can't except the truth , i can't help you. Noone with a decent IQ and who is not a Naruto Only Fan is taking you serious anyway. Just pathetic.

Let's see...

You used a Non-Canon anime scene As proof.

Use paused frames to downplay Naruto despite it not being implied or emphasised that he used his staff to block the light Fang.

Call a user delusional.

Insult me and several other users becuase we are proving you wrong at every corner.

But I am the troll?

Naruto still stomps Boros 10/10 times

#281 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

Let's see...

Use paused frames to downplay Naruto despite it not being implied or emphasised that he used his staff to block the light Fang.

Call a user delusional.

Insult me and several other users becuase we are proving you wrong at every corner.

But I am the troll?

Anyone who not a Naruto Only Fan can see who the Troll is. The prove is clear as day. The lightspeed feat is debunked.

Two rods, two narutos, A seperated lightspeed fang in ONE picture. Only a troll with low intelligence would still claim that it wasn't the rod that saved him.

No Caption Provided

#282 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

Let's see...

Call a user delusional.

But I am the troll?

Anyone who not a Naruto Only Fan can see who the Troll is. The prove is clear as day.

No Caption Provided

You paused the non-canon Anime.

Blind, Half Dead Itachi could react to lightning SOSP Naruto is leagues above him.

#283 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

Let's see...

Call a user delusional.

But I am the troll?

Anyone who not a Naruto Only Fan can see who the Troll is. The prove is clear as day.

No Caption Provided

Blind, Half Dead Itachi could react to lightning SOSP Naruto is leagues above him.

So the pausing is at fault? Are you serious? It's not allowed to analyze a scene by pausing? You would rather use the gif`?

How many frames does a gif have , how many frames a video? Are you serious? It's not allowed to pause, because it would debunk the feat?

Come on tell me you are not really serious.

it doesn't matter what Itachi can do, this scene has been used to give naruto a lightspeed feat for a such a long time. And that was never intended by Kishimoto and the anime team which worked with him.

#284 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

Let's see...

Call a user delusional.

But I am the troll?

No Caption Provided

So the pausing is at fault? Are you serious? It's not allowed to analyze a scene by pausing? You would rather use the gif`?

How many frames does a gif have , how many frames a video? Are you serious? It's not allowed to pause, because it would debunk the feat?

No. You paused the NON-CANON anime mid frame as the attack was happening and claimed 'The attack was stopped' despite there being no indication in the anime whatsoever that was the case.

You can't pause a NON-CANON anime scene and claim it was stopped.

#285 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I think Boros wins. Naruto has the tools to defeat him. But that doesn't necessarily mean those tools will actually let him win.

It's like assuming you'll pass a Math test just because you brought a pencil and paper.

#286 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

Honestly I think Boros wins. Naruto has the tools to defeat him. But that doesn't necessarily mean those tools will actually let him win.

It's like assuming you'll pass a Math test just because you brought a pencil and paper.

Yes but you have to look at it this way.

The only way Boros can defeat Naruto is by Busting the Planet.

Naruto just has to land 1 Rasenshuriken.

#287 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

Let's see...

Call a user delusional.

But I am the troll?

No Caption Provided

No. You paused the NON-CANON anime mid frame as the attack was happening and claimed 'The attack was stopped' despite there being no indication in the anime whatsoever that was the case.

The scene is canon because it's the same scene as in the manga. And the anime has Kishimotos name on it.

Trying to discredit the anime , is actually the only chance you have. :D

The attack was stopped. I love to post this because it shows without words what a fool you are.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#288 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973:

yeah no.

Ok let me explain this.

Stop trolling.

You are the troll

Let's see...

Call a user delusional.

But I am the troll?

No Caption Provided

The scene is canon because it's the same scene as in the manga. And the anime has Kishimotos name on it.

The attack was stopped. I love to post this because it shows without words what a fool you are.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It doesn't matter. That would be the same as saying that Base Vegito > Buuhan despite the Canon material giving no indication of the very same thing, you using an anime scene which still doesn't support you claim (as there is no indication that the beam has been stopped other than the scene being animated to show the beam actually progressing is complete crap.

Naruto has Light Speed reaction, deal with it.

#289 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

It doesn't matter. That would be the same as saying that Base Vegito > Buuhan despite the Canon material giving no indication of the very same thing, you using an anime scene which still doesn't support you claim (as there is no indication that the beam has been stopped other than the scene being animated to show the beam actually progressing is complete crap.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deal with this first. :D I hope this spread around the vine quickly. Naruto had 14% in the vote if he was light speed recently. I hope he is under 5% the next time. :D That's pretty much a intelligence test. Did the rod stop the lightfang? A Yes B No.

#290 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deal with this first. :D

Do you want to know what this scene

No Caption Provided

And yours don't have in common?

Ones Canon and the other isn't.

#291 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Oh you failed the test. But nevermind. I give you another try to be generous.

Did the rod stop the lightfang?

A Yes B No.

#292 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

Oh you failed the test. But nevermind. I give you another try to be generous.

Did the rod stop the lightfang?

A Yes B No.

There is no indication from your non-canon source.

Only tag me again if your going to offer me a CaV of Naruto and Sasuke vs Saitama, Boros and Garou or something similar.

#293 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's the feat in the manga. What do we see here ? There is no indication for a lightspeed feat either. HAHAHA

Madara was using the lightspeed fang as a sweep and cut the rod but Naruto dodged. So all Naruto has to do is to dodge the movement of Madaras head.

So if you discredit the anime you still don't have a lightspeed feat. HAHAHA

Because the lightspeed feat comes from the anime and in the anime it was clearly blocked by the rod. I feel so sorry for you! Muahaha

#294 Edited by TheVivas (19502 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: Before you said Naruto moved the “rod” in order to block and slow down the beam. Those scans aready proved you wrong.

The anime only takes the manga further because you can’t show every single detail in drawing as you can in animation. You can’t tell us what happened directly before Madara swung his head, but the anime can, and it shows us Madara firing the beam straight ahead, Naruto dodging, and then Madara swinging the beam *after* Naruto dodged it.

My god, how anyone can take you seriously after these piss poor lowballing attempts is beyond me.

#295 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: Before you said Naruto moved the “rod” in order to block and slow down the beam. Those scans aready proved you wrong.

The anime only takes the manga further because you can’t show every single detail in drawing as you can in animation. You can’t tell us what happened directly before Madara swung his head, but the anime can, and it shows us Madara firing the beam straight ahead, Naruto dodging, and then Madara swinging the beam *after* Naruto dodged it.

My god, how anyone can take you seriously after these piss poor lowballing attempts is beyond me.

Either you use the anime or you use the manga . So you hypocrite and want to use the Madara shot ahead like in the anime but his rod didn't get blocked as in the manga, so Naruto has a lightspeed feat?really

but the anime can, and it shows us Madara firing the beam straight ahead, Naruto dodging, and then Madara swinging the beam *after* Naruto dodged it

The anime doesn't show this. The anime shows Madara shot straight ahead. The fang got blocked by the rod and Naruto used that time to evade.

So either join the other guy and say the anime is noncanon or accept that the fang got blocked.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#296 Posted by TheVivas (19502 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: I can use whichever I want, one isn’t exclusive to the other unless there’s a direct contradiction. You making up these contradictions doesn’t mean there actually is one.

Just like how you make up the fact that the beam stopped when it hit the rod when anyone with eyes can see that it keeps going.

Looks like someone’s pissy because his evidence is going agaisnt his fan theories. That’s what happens when you lowball. Pathetic.

#297 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: I can use whichever I want, one isn’t exclusive to the other unless there’s a direct contradiction. You making up these contradictions doesn’t mean there actually is one.

Just like how you make up the fact that the beam stopped when it hit the rod when anyone with eyes can see that it keeps going.

Looks like someone’s pissy because his evidence is going agaisnt his fan theories. That’s what happens when you lowball. Pathetic.

Oh so we are cherrypicking ? Use the convient straight shot from the anime and the dodge from the manga and omit everything that doesn't help you?Well that's what it takes to give Naruto a lightspeed feat. LYING.

Muahaha At least you are showing who you are. Let's see who is still taking you serious. Well I am not. Bye.

#298 Posted by TheVivas (19502 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: So it’s cherry picking to use feats form the manga and the anime that expands it? Lmao sure. And let’s just ignore the cherry picking of screenshots you’ve been using for the last two pages, right? This lowball is downright pathetic. Well that’s what it takes when you let personal feelings and bias get in the way of fictional debating. LOWBALLING.

Considering the fact that everyone in this thread is agreeing with me and disagreeing with you, your last comment is almost as hilarious as your lowballing.

You should have left pages ago, it’s about damn time. Trust me, no one will miss you and your lowballing.

#299 Edited by azrael1973 (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@azrael1973: So it’s cherry picking to use feats form the manga and the anime that expands it? Lmao sure. And let’s just ignore the cherry picking of screenshots you’ve been using for the last two pages, right? This lowball is downright pathetic. Well that’s what it takes when you let personal feelings and bias get in the way of fictional debating. LOWBALLING.

Considering the fact that everyone in this thread is agreeing with me and disagreeing with you, your last comment is almost as hilarious as your lowballing.

You should have left pages ago, it’s about damn time. Trust me, no one will miss you and your lowballing.

If you use the anime straight attack, you have to use the block too. If you don't do that, you are liar.

And I am glad I stayed so that I can expose you of being a hypocrite.Pictures don't lie.

There's no discussion either.

Either Madara shot straight and the lightfang got blocked.

Or the anime is noncanon then there is no lightspeed feat at all.

#300 Posted by TheVivas (19502 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: It wasn’t blocked in the anime. The beam went straight though the staff and would have went straight through Naruto but he dodged it. You’re literally making things up to continue lowballing when the video itself shows up the complete opposite of what you’re describing. Pathetic.

You’re glad you stayed and are now being exposed as the lying lowballer you are who makes cherry picks and makes things up to satisfy his own personal bias? You got some issues then.