#601 Edited by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, Boros PUNCHED SAITAMA TO THE MOON! That takes around 300 megatons of force.

'Nuff said.

#602 Posted by reaverlation (25866 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, Boros PUNCHED SAITAMA TO THE MOON! That takes around 300 tons of force.

'Nuff said.

Wrong! He KICKED him

#603 Posted by ourmanuel (11325 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto solos the verse

If you CaV this, please be sure to tag me for everything.

#604 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: On the other hand bloodlusted Saitama would solo Narutoverse.

#605 Edited by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros can win if he uses the CSRC, but he would need to pushed extremely far for that to be an option. He could also BFR Naruto assuming he can't use high flight anymore.

But all in all I think a good rasenshuriken would kill Boros and he hasn't shown the feats to suggest he could regenerate from a ceullar level attack. So Naruto for a 5.5~7/10 majority imo. The losses coming from BFR or fight dragging on long enough for the CSRC to be used.

#606 Posted by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

Guys, Boros PUNCHED SAITAMA TO THE MOON! That takes around 300 tons of force.

'Nuff said.

Wrong! He KICKED him

No Caption Provided

#607 Posted by AbstractRaze (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

@ourmanuel: On the other hand bloodlusted Saitama would solo Narutoverse.

Saitama is 3 dimensionally limitless, being pissed or not it doesn't alter his physical limits only intentions.

#608 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: I meant that in character Saitama doesn't take things seriously which gives Naruto team time to seal him or beat him, bloodlusted just spams serious punches and murders them all. Unless Narutoverse has counters to multi-continental level AOE attacks getting spammed at them Saitama would stomp.

#609 Posted by Streak619 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio
@joviolma said:

@streak619: Well I see you saying multiple times claiming that Naruto or Sasuke would solo OPM, although I don't agree with this, when you do with someone a CaV about something like this, please tag me.

I have particularly high views on the verse, so it makes sense, and sure.

#610 Edited by AbstractRaze (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

@abstractraze: I meant that in character Saitama doesn't take things seriously which gives Naruto team time to seal him or beat him, bloodlusted just spams serious punches and murders them all. Unless Narutoverse has counters to multi-continental level AOE attacks getting spammed at them Saitama would stomp.

Saitama's serious punch series was the required amount force in order to cancel Boros Collapsing-Star cannon, Saitama consistently broke his limiter, there is none real limit about his physical limits, that's why he's 3 dimensionally limitless.

#611 Posted by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a very large difference between breaker a biological limit on how much power something is allowed to have and having infinite power. Saitama shouldn't, and can't really, be rated as having infinite anything without something concrete actually backing it up. As of now the most you can prove is that he's just casually above a surface wiping attack.

#612 Edited by AbstractRaze (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@qawsedf234 said:

There's a very large difference between breaker a biological limit on how much power something is allowed to have and having infinite power. Saitama shouldn't, and can't really, be rated as having infinite anything without something concrete actually backing it up. As of now the most you can prove is that he's just casually above a surface wiping attack.

Well, there are a lot of fictional characters capable to wipe entire galaxies but it was never really performed because it doesn't suit the plot, there are fictional characters capable to wipe entire universes, but it was never shown, let us take One Above All as an example, he is above the Living Tribunal but there is also nothing concrete to back it up, only statements, the same applies to Saitama, he broke the limiters.

Of course, there is a difference, because those beings are omnipotent beings, Saitama correlates the physical spectrum, only.

#613 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8109 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: I hope you aren't serious about the 300 tons of force thing

#614 Edited by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: Didn't you calculate the force and speed it'd take for someone to be kicked the distance of the moon in 1-2 seconds and it was only like 300 megatons?

#615 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: nah bro kicking someone to the moon is only building level, vsbattles said so.

#616 Posted by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: But of all of those people either have concrete feats, statements, or good scaling to put them at that level. Saitama has none of those. The most he's got is a man's hypothesis that also doesn't support infinite power, but unlimited growth potential.

#617 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8109 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:
@zuriel-el said:

@codevein:

Saitama weighs about 65kg, the exposive power of a tsar bomber pit on just one part of his body (abdomen) to Propel him up, will take saitama to the moon. Several nukes propel rockets and shuttles to the moon and those weigh close to a hundred if not hundreds of thousands of tons.

Terrible logic, I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Boros' kicking Saitama to the moon in 2 seconds is even remotely comparable to a rocket flying to the moon. What the hell do you mean by 'several nukes propel rockets and shuttles to the moon.' You mean rocketships? Not comparable. The amount of force needed to punch an average man into space is equal to the output of 4,500 aircraft carriers according to this source. This is the aircraft carrier they are using by the way, the Nimitz-class which weighs 97 thousand tonnes.

No Caption Provided

"A Nimitz class aircraft carrier has a mass of about 9 x 107 kg. In order to produce the same force on Superman's neck, you could hang him upside down and then have 4,500 aircraft carriers hang from his head. I don't know about you, but I think his head would come off (also there aren't 4,500 aircraft carriers in the whole world)."

This is literally about 450 million tonnes worth of force required to punch someone into space, not the moon, SPACE and in comparison Mount Everest weighs around 1 billion tonnes, you could move most mountains with this amount of force. 420km was the basis point used for the calc, how far above is the moon compared to Earth?

No Caption Provided

Yep, the amount of force needed to perform a feat like Boros did is utterly insane. Easily multi-mountain and that is with MASSIVE LOWBALL. This feat is easily island level+. Keep in mind the calc also used a man who weighs 70kg so the weight difference is very similar to Saitama. Also keep in mind Boros kicked him to the moon in around 2 seconds or so anime time.

By the way this is how fast Boros kicked Saitama to the moon

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Earth to moon gif being lightspeed. I'm not saying Boros kicked him there at lightspeed but pretty damn close, this is a relativistic feat as Boros must have also been able to move his leg that fast to kick him with that much speed.

Besides that, Boros has consistent relativistic combat speed. A regen stat that Naruto won't be able to get over, energy projection that will melt him if he gets close. And that is not even counting CSRC which he can't hope to survive if Boros uses it. Boros wins.

I agree with this post regarding the kick because I saw it in a CAV.

My CAV

#618 Edited by AbstractRaze (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@qawsedf234 said:

@abstractraze: But of all of those people either have concrete feats, statements, or good scaling to put them at that level. Saitama has none of those. The most he's got is a man's hypothesis that also doesn't support infinite power, but unlimited growth potential.

There are none scans which shows The One Above All wiping the universe, a galaxy and not even a planet, Saitama broke the limiter imposed on living beings in the OPM universe, while Saitama broke those limiters, so, there is no limits when it comes to his physical limits.

#619 Posted by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Just use KE.

Speed of light = 299,792,458 m/s. Assuming Saitama went 99% of light he was moving at 296,794,533.42 m/s. Saitama's canon weight is 70 kilograms

KE = .5 * 70 * (296,794,533.42^2)

KE = 3.08304E+18 Joules or 736.86 Megatons

If you were to use Relativistic Mass you could get a result in the Gigatons probably. But Naruto's giant rasenshurikens would still be more powerful

#620 Edited by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: TOAA is vastly stronger than a Living Tribunal who wiped out a multiverse and created reality (for now at least). It has concrete feats or scaling saying it's all-powerful. Saitama has neither

#621 Posted by Zuriel-el (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#622 Posted by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Assuming the crust was 1 kilometer thick I got this: https://i.imgur.com/fm7njTol.jpg

#623 Posted by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

That feeling when Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers barely noticed nearly the same attack:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

The Boros kick feat is wanked to infinity.

#624 Posted by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio
#625 Posted by Qawsedf234 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a pretty solid feat for Rogue/Marvel then. Though it'd take less energy since Rogue is lighter than Saitama

#626 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996:

This proves literally nothing so I have no idea why you are posting this.

>YEAH BUT THIS CHARACTER WITH THIS LEVEL DURABILITY TANKED THE SAME ATTACK THEREFORE BOROS KICK IS BUILDING LEVEL.

Guess Saitama is Sentry level now seeing as Sentry could no-sell getting punched into space, and Saitama got kicked to the moon. Sentry level Saitama confirmed?

#627 Edited by JOVIOLMA (5990 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: If we assume a hollow moon at least Continental levels of force. Not that this matters since applying calcs Naruto's Kurama Avatar managed to resist a clash and explosion between his own Bijuudama and Sasuke's Susano'o: Chidori, and Bijuudamas are powerful enough to vap mountains which requires at least 84 Gigatons of Energy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Naruto could rivalize the power of at least 5 Bijuudamas at the first time that he managed to perfectly create one

https://imgur.com/a/OUoRxdB

https://imgur.com/a/rO4IaCB

https://imgur.com/a/UdSkfml

And Naruto managed to resist his own Bijuudama as well Sasuke's Susano'o Chidori with just some damages though

No Caption Provided

https://imgur.com/a/dqzgkXK

https://imgur.com/a/3p2g3sj

This same Chidori from blade Sasuke managed to cut even JJ Madara + God Tree in half, this same Madara could resist with just some injuries Naruto's Lava Rasenshuriken.

https://imgur.com/a/ium5aZb

https://imgur.com/a/GgdrSeL

https://imgur.com/a/s4oP3Nu

Just for reminder, Naruto Six Paths Sage Mode is superior to Kurama Mode even incomplete and gave him a massive amp, this is supported by the fact that Multi-Mountain levels attacks could hurt him at KCSM in the war arc, but in The Last Naruto the Movie he survived withot any damage Toneri's GWRE.

#628 Edited by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: Nobody is saying it's building level. I made a mistake. I meant 300 megatons. But if you want to ignore the fact that Rogue no-sold a similar attack, that's on you.

#629 Posted by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Where did you find the input values and calculations for that mountain busting screenshot image you posted?

#630 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5990 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: It wasn't I, it was just some calc that I saw in Spaceforums some months ago trying to calc how much energy is necessary to vap mountains, the calc just called my attention and I saved in case if anyone try to apply calcs in a debate again.

#631 Posted by Yray (471 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised this is even debatable..boros STOMPS

#632 Edited by Megafanflash (776 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Boros damage output and durability is a bit too strong for Naruto. Though 6 Paths Senjutsu users are no joke.

Could go either way, but I am leaning towards Boros.

#633 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: We can never be fully sure. Why? Because it was a hollow moon. And splitting something takes much less force that destroying it completely.

But if we were to guesstimate, multi-country to small continental level.

#634 Posted by Zuriel-el (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: is it Superior or inferior to moon kick. And also the crust of the moon being split is continental, plus the core of the moon should also be intact, cause they were standing and living on something as land.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#635 Edited by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros is faster stronger and more skilled.

He solos the Naruto verse.

#636 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: We can never be fully sure. Why? Because it was a hollow moon. And splitting something takes much less force that destroying it completely.

But if we were to guesstimate, multi-country to small continental level.

How hollow is naruto's moon? I put it at 60-200km hollow.

#637 Edited by Zuriel-el (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224: welcome to comic vine.

can you prove any of what you just said?

#638 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: if I wanted to, probably.

Easiest thing would be to go webcomic toon force done.

Good chat.

#639 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Definitely superior.

The crust is why I am saying that feat was small continental level. And yes, the core was intact but that doesn't really factor into the calculations.

#640 Posted by Zuriel-el (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#641 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Boros but not a stomp unless they fight H2H from the start

#642 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Definitely superior.

The crust is why I am saying that feat was small continental level. And yes, the core was intact but that doesn't really factor into the calculations.

That moon wasn't completely hollow, only 60-200km was.

#643 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: already did with my earlier statement. Have fun.

#644 Posted by UltimateSage (2558 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto use boro as training bag.

#645 Posted by Sluppa (13 posts) - - Show Bio

boros oneshots