Boros (One Punch Man) VS Hokage Naruto (Naruto)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I understand that but saying he has different forms helps differentiates his power levels.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: There's actual sources, via actual Movie or otherwise, putting him closer to just BSM or KCM though.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Well tbh. If hes throwing the debris at naruto then yes im sure u could say hes manipulatiing them...how can he not manipulate them but throw them at Naruto? U contradicted urself a little there and saying its cause toneri is using the power of the tenseigan is too much of speculation.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By Oreo6

@shaurya1230: Cause he actually doesnt if we look at them correctly..or at least thats my opinion like everyone elses here and because the ppl here are actually presenting good evidence why either would win

@Asurakj Actually beleive it or not Naruti hasnt used all his TSB's. He actually has 3 left. I cant show pics but look at Naruto vs sasuke a few pages before there ultimate clash. There were numerous instances, even during the clash i think where it was shown Naruto has 3 TSB's even after he used 3 of them against sasukes arrows. Again i have pictures to show buy im on mobile lol.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AVEYRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros Godstomps

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto oneshots.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, the guy is like DBZ level, Naruto doesn't stand a chance.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its fummy how people base comments on anime style and statements, rather than feats.

ot: naruto.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its fummy how people base comments on anime style and statements, rather than feats.

You're hilarious

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, he's just more impressive than Naruto in combat.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ninja

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto oneshots

notreally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto gets bodied so bad that he curses all narutards that made him believe that he was ftl in combat speed and travel speeds.

And yes all the narutards give are statements.lol

No ftl travel speed feats or combat speed feats.

Only ftl reflex speed feats by naruto and nothing anything that lets naruto win.rofl

And he also realizes that his durability kinda sucked.

After getting stabbed by shin in boruto. LEL!!

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto gets bodied so bad that he curses all narutards that made him believe that he was ftl in combat speed and travel speeds.

Only ftl reflex speed feats by naruto and nothing anything that lets naruto win.rofl

Saitama was slashed by a cat

Sword > Naruto > Cat > Saitama > Boros

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notreally: That term is banned btw. It's against the rules to call anybody a *insert verse*tard.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

notreally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:
@notreally said:

Saitama was slashed by a cat

Sword > Naruto > Cat > Saitama > Boros

Loading Video...

saitama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sword >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the whole nardo verse.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that Naruto has hax, but what stops Boros from blitzing him like he was doing to Saitama? Plus the added advantage of instant regeneration

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wrecks Boros

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el said:

You're hilarious

hilarious x 69

boros wins

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

This was my favorite thread I was trolling so many people in it LMFAO.

Large City Level Juubi LMAO.

I was literally having too much fun with how these kids couldn't debunk something so simple.

@chaos239 said:

So you can't debate me, realise everyone is calling you out for your blatant downplay and are salty that your Lord and Saviour Saitama's verse might lose in a battle?

It's ok.

dude it was 2 in the morning i went to sleep quit projecting nothing u said was new or revolutionary. i've already debated people better than you and forced them into concession in this very thread.

@chaos239 said:

You literally see the Juubi's TBB dwarfing dozens of mountains on screen. Not to Mention Guy in the 7th gate is island level and yet even he and Kakashi couldn't stop 5 tailed Beast bombs unless he went into the 8th gate and we all know how the Juubi compares to the Tailed Beasts.

You literally see the size of said mountains relative to Juubi. They're barely twice or three times his height, and he's like 100 meters tall. All of those mountains are comparable to the smallest mountains we have on earth that aren't even considered mountains to most guides.

@chaos239 said:

That's a feat for Madara and the 3rd Raikage not against Tailed Beasts and their bombs.

No it's not. It's a feat to show the potency of the Tailed Beasts Bombs. They get ignored by all characters with "top tier durability" within the verse which is considered to be able to handle large hill level punches.

@chaos239 said:

In that very scan you can see dozens of mountains dwarfed by the blast.

No Caption Provided

Ten Tails is estimated to stand at around 110 meters, you clearly see him in this shot and you clearly see the range of the explosion, which is hella big, would decimate a alot land/buildings for sure.

Just ignore the mountains and forests in the scan? Cool.

Turkey is the average size for a country, being able to decimate all of Turkey in one shot would comfortably put you at country level. Turkey is around 780500 meters wide on it's narrowest parts.
Turkey is the average size for a country, being able to decimate all of Turkey in one shot would comfortably put you at country level. Turkey is around 780500 meters wide on it's narrowest parts.

The range for this blast clearly is not coming anywhere close to 80.4k meters wide, or tall. It looks to be around as wide as a small city; double that in it's height.

Your ignoring the mountains and forests.

You're ignoring the sizes of the "mountains and forests", and not giving a size for them and the panels are. You clearly see his size relative to the "mountains and forests". Every calc for this feat places it at city level which is why everyone else but you has already conceded that it was a city sized blast. There's no need to go in circles over this. You see how big the mountains in Naruto are. They're not as big as you keep trying to say they are. You can't prove me wrong here. Drop this point and get to the AOE=/=Potency argument which also has already been debunked.

@chaos239 said:

Guy is island level

Guy isn't island level. He's never destroyed an island on panel.

He's literally in the water, all this move did was displace water and air. Nothing puts it at Island level. And if it was it would be the most extreme outlier in the show; Good thing it's not as it's never destroyed an island. Ever.
He's literally in the water, all this move did was displace water and air. Nothing puts it at Island level. And if it was it would be the most extreme outlier in the show; Good thing it's not as it's never destroyed an island. Ever.
The ground after this attack is fine. It's not in the water so you get to see the actual size of it this time, and it's not even island level in size or anywhere close, it doesn't even destroy the ground under it like a Bijuudama would: It's not island level if it can't destroy an Island. Horrible argument that you posted no feats for because you knew if you did you'd get exposed for wanking it.
The ground after this attack is fine. It's not in the water so you get to see the actual size of it this time, and it's not even island level in size or anywhere close, it doesn't even destroy the ground under it like a Bijuudama would: It's not island level if it can't destroy an Island. Horrible argument that you posted no feats for because you knew if you did you'd get exposed for wanking it.

@chaos239 said:

Why would the Ten Tails be stronger than someone who has all of its power in a smaller host body? The best you can say is that Obito (due to lacking control) was weaker.

Why did you just contradict yourself in your own sentence? LMAO

@chaos239 said:

Let me just...

1. Obito lacks control of his power.

2. You see Guy breaking through the TSO shield which withstood 4 Juubi TBB unharmed.

3. Kaguya was't hurt, all Sakura did was knock her into Naruto and Sasuke.

1) Concession accepted. Hosts do not share stats with their Bijuu across the board; I agree. So does the manga. Good job you can read.

2) TSO shield can withstand anything unharmed, it's the function of the move in the show. It disenegrates things on contact including energy. You could throw 8 more Juubi TBB at it and nothing would happen.

3) You attempting to say Kaguya wasn't hurt when she literally staggered downward and had a horn knocked off of her is a hilarious and sad attempt to cover up the actual power levels in your show to maintain your delusion that these dudes can blow up continents when all on panel feats disagree.

@chaos239 said:

You literally see rocks being displaced and the noise as it destroys things. If they were just disintergrating them it wouldn't make those noises, not to mention Naruto was in TBSM and not SPSM.

Ok, either he can withstand moon splitting attacks (which means Boros can't hurt him with punches or anything bar CSRC) and has mountain level physicals (he is still stronger than Boros) or can overpower a beam that split the moon and is thus Moon level.

Have you never taken a physics class? If that much earth is displaced that fast the earth around it would react. If a continental plate were to just dissapear it would set off a chain reaction of events around it; instantly. All the rocks around it would immediately begin to move. Crust of the moon is basic foundation.

@chaos239 said:

Ok, either he can withstand moon splitting attacks (which means Boros can't hurt him with punches or anything bar CSRC) and has mountain level physicals (he is still stronger than Boros) or can overpower a beam that split the moon and is thus Moon level.

He can withstand Toneri's beam because he has an in lore innate explained resistance to attacks of that nature. Quit trying to wank the show by blatantly misinterpreting feats.

@chaos239 said:

He was surprised he made it, if everything was going slow he wouldn't be surprised by the fact he landed.

Dude of course he was surprised he landed in the exact spot. There is no implication of lack of perception, he's never jumped too and from the moon before with pinpoint accuracy, the earth is constantly spinning 1000+ mph, I'd be surprised with myself too if I properly jumped back from the moon to the earth in the exact spot I was earlier when I've never done it before. What a reach.
Dude of course he was surprised he landed in the exact spot. There is no implication of lack of perception, he's never jumped too and from the moon before with pinpoint accuracy, the earth is constantly spinning 1000+ mph, I'd be surprised with myself too if I properly jumped back from the moon to the earth in the exact spot I was earlier when I've never done it before. What a reach.

@chaos239 said:

We have no idea how he did this. Did he teleportation? Was it just hyperbole? How long did it take him? Because is took 20 years for him to get to Saitama.

We have no idea any of that is true.

Are you slow? He has aliens from literally thousands of planets. If he was in the nearest SOLAR SYSTEM to us, to make it in 20 years would be faster than light. It's a space ship. This is a horrid argument and another failed attempt to grasp at complete straws. You hold Naruto to absolutely no standards but hold the feats in OPM to ridiculous extreme standards. It's hilarious.

Boros, a fortune teller and oracle, the amount of aliens on his ship, and the fact that he in all databooks is stated to be capable of interstellar travel, all say he's capable of it but you're fishy about it. But Sasuke to a little kid to try and impress him says Naruto can blow up all the lands and you take that as hard cold fact? Pathetic double standards. You're a dishonest debater.

@chaos239 said:

If you want I can post the numerous scans where he isn't releasing energy? Oh wait I did! Right after the moon jump he isn't.

Of course you didn't post the numerous scans because there's quite literally only one scan and he's projecting his energy around him. It's a function of the form. While he's moving he converts his mass into what Murata claims to be light energy to propel himself faster.

This is the next scan, right after this he is a barrage of light and Saitama stops his blows, and then Boros shoots the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.
This is the next scan, right after this he is a barrage of light and Saitama stops his blows, and then Boros shoots the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

@chaos239 said:

Here Kaguya reacts to his blitz, she can't fully dodge but she clealry reacts unless you wanna say Naruto was just going for her arm and not her head or torso.

More cherrypicking and misunderstanding feats to fit your narrative.

Kaguya not only doesn't react properly to the blitz because her entire arm got cut off; Naruto multiple times throughout this fight tags her while she struggles a bit harder to tag him, she's as fast or slower than Naruto. Everyone who read the manga knows this already.

@chaos239 said:

The only time one of the Shiki's was pressue was when Kishiki fought the Kage and got sealed due to his overconfidence. Kakashi could only keep up with Kaguya after getting DMS and he never once could keep up with Juubito, only Rinnegan Obito at best. Sakura landed one punch.

"Due to his overconfidence" No amount of overconfidence should set a what you claim to be lightspeed level reaction character to get sealed by slower than lightning fodder. DMS doesn't make your foot speed faster. He never fought Juubito. Sakura did land one punch that she shouldnt've landed considering we're dealing with what you claim to be "lightspeed" level characters.

More ignoring consistent feats in the show because they dont fit your warped narrative because you want these characters to be drastically stronger than they actually are. A common trope with everyone who's attempted to argue with me in this thread, sad to see you fell victim to it as well.

@chaos239 said:

Naruto literally reacts to light fang so...

Light Fang is only lightspeed according to a databook, and that same databook states that Light Fang is a bisecting move and not a piercing one. Which is in line with the panel flow of the move and would make sense considering no one else is ever operating at lightspeed ever again. Naruto clearly sees Madara rear his head to preform the jutsu as well as say it, and Naruto is a character who is known to have precognition and he was in his precognition mode. The only reason people think this is a lightspeed reaction feat is because anime filler. We don't argue using filler/outliers on comicvine.

@chaos239 said:

Boros has always had a body part left over, when Saitama turns him to paste he has an eyeball leftover which a RS won't allow. He got pasted by city block punches and can survive mountain level punches and (I'll lowball here) Island level attacks.

RS shuriken has never vaporized anyone ever before. It cuts people apart and then blows up.

Him getting pasted by city block punches is the same exact thing that would've happened to Naruto except Naruto doesn't have anywhere close to that level of regen. Naruto can't take the Night Guy and the Night Guy is multi city block in potency.

@chaos239 said:

Saitama downing the ship doesn't mean its above city level given that if I jumped on a diamond say, being suspended by rope, I can still make it move down.

As for all the above...

Boros can't take one of Naruto's RS, can'T keep up with him in CQC, is far less skilled, will be outnumbered constantly and will have to deal with flight.

Saitama downing the ship when the ships own Barrage couldn't is what makes it City level, casually. If that Diamond on a rope didn't budge when you shot it with an explosion that could blow up a galaxy and you managed to move it yourself your energy is > the explosion.

Boros can take one of Naruto's RS so long as a single body part of his remains, seeing as how characters with lower durability have remained after RS every single time and it's never completely vaporized anyone in the entire show, I'll make a safe bet and say that Boros will come back every single time more aware of the threat he's dealing with. Boros is relativistic in combat speed as shown when it's said multiple times that he's moving faster than a physical body would allow and he kicks Saitama to the moon near instantly. And it's even supported by the fact that the intended speed was supposed to be light anyways by the staff of the show and the author of the OPM manga, Murata.

No Caption Provided

Not to state that Boros is moving at light speed, but his clearly intended and explained speed is relativistic at a bare minimum. Lowballing it to hypersonic would again just put their speeds in ranges where it no longer matters to begin with; Speed debates are personally boring to me because I feel it detracts away from the actual fight, and me just saying LOL BOROS SPEEDBLITZ is lame. But if I wanted to I could make a perfectly fine case for that argument.

I say all this to say that in CQC which Naruto will engage in, Naruto will have to deal with constant heat enough to vaporize metals, and a constant barrage of punches that would all completely destroy him if they landed. Boros will never be outnumbered as his constant energy projection cheese will deal with any and all clones so long as he's moving.

Boros can also fly so I'm 100 not even sure what you're talking about when you say "deal with flight".

No Caption Provided

@chaos239 said:

Boros is multi-city block level normally and mountain level with that kick. Naruto has mountain level attacks while weakened and can throw out Country busting attacks. Boros can also be one shotted and was panting after 5 minutes of fighting while Naruto went multiple days fine.

Naruto has no mountain level attacks at all, nor can he throw out country busting attacks, Boros can't be one shotted as he has regeneration higher than that of anyone ever seen in Naruto. The point you make about stamina is a good one.

No Caption Provided

I actually remembered his best physical showing in non-avatar mode, since you apparently don't know how to post feats, and it's comfortably large hill level/large building level etc., like I was saying before, seeing as how Kaguya's punches could break apart the Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo'. This is his literal best physical showing. Boros would live these and in return throw back stronger punches. All of Naruto's physicals later in the show are pretty consistent which is cool.

@chaos239 said:

For Boros to land that hit he'll need to accelerate and actually hit the real Naruto while all Naruto needs is one rasenshuriken. Boros also only uses his planet level attack when he was utterly overwhelmed which won't be allowed by Naruto as he can oneshot.

8/10 for Naruto.

Boros would figure out the shadow clone gimmick pretty quickly as any shadow clone he moves torwards will be completely evaporated, Naruto would need multiple Rasenshurikens, and the planet level thing is boring anyways and more like a draw considering Boros would die pretty soon afterwards as well.

All in all you've said some cool stuff and some alright arguements for Naruto, so I'll go ahead and match your 8/10 with one of my own as opposed to by 9/10 earlier and restate that Boros would definitely take a majority.

Naruto goes in for a punch and wonders why his hand and body are being disenegrated. Recent statements from ONE/Murata labelling lesser members of Boros's crew as Relativistic make this a hard stomp.

Fictional_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps from what I've seen.

Guy punted Saitama to the moon, lol

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By LoveEveryone

If Boros is a Star destroyer like the rumors say, he stomps. If he’s just Planet Level, it could go either way. But Naruto will have a hard time with Boros regeneration.

But the Naruto disrespect is REAL on this thread. Almost disgusted to my stomach on how much lowballing these people are doing to Narutoverse. Series been over for 3 years and people are still trying to discredit Naruto feats and scaling ?

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros sends him to the moon.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Pretty sure he won't be surviving the the trip as he has no feats that suggest he can take that much physical striking force.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CodeVein:

the amount of energy in that kick woukd be akin to a nuke (hirudora at best). naruto will fly back.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Not even close.

I don't really think you know how hard you would have to Hit someone to send them to the moon.

It would take far more than a nuke.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By Zuriel-el

@codevein:

Saitama weighs about 65kg, the exposive power of a tsar bomber pit on just one part of his body (abdomen) to Propel him up, will take saitama to the moon. Several nukes propel rockets and shuttles to the moon and those weigh close to a hundred if not hundreds of thousands of tons.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros still stomps.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: That's pretty accurate. I agree with your post.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos the verse

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2:

they were in the clouds when saitama was kicked. And kicking someone at relativistic speed doesn't make you relativistic, kicking power doesn't translate to speed i it did usain bolt would be slower than christiano ronaldo, hence your logic on relativistic speed fails. Also saitama is faster than boros yet his speed never produced the effects boros did (meaning it aint speed that burned things up but the energy aroun him which he claimed propelled him at speed beyond living flesh), Plus you're judging speed based on animation style, which is bad, also the heat from boros body cant do jack to naruto (melting metal doesnt mean naruto will melt, much greater durability) , not to mention even if that kick was island level (i dont care really), so is hirudora... The fact that you think island level can do damage to naruto is astounding, riddle me this compadre, how much energy would it take to split the moon in half.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: If you allow to add something, Boros's heat is exclusive from the anime, in the manga IIRC he never melted anything.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros kicks naruto into space.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@streak619: Well I see you saying multiple times claiming that Naruto or Sasuke would solo OPM, although I don't agree with this, when you do with someone a CaV about something like this, please tag me.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It can go either way leaning more towards Boros only because he looked more impressive Moon Kick, Roaring star cannon other than that I can see it going either way

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: oh well... Though naruto woukd beat anyone from one punch man and so would sasuke, but really why are people fixated on only boros when there are characters like flashy flash.

Fictional_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps