#451 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: correction he was stabbed by a sword that also cut Madara, Juubito, the god tree, etc....

The sword was also being used with a space and time jutsu.

Context my friend.

My friend are you rly read the Naruto manga?? The sword who cut Madara,Juubito or... was melt in the Lava world, if you look better and read the manga you would know that:

No Caption Provided

From wiki:

"The sword was later discarded during his battle with Madara, while the scabbard was destroyed during his battle with Kaguya Ōtsutsuki in her dimension."

That was normal sword, call you what you want, but Naruto get stabbed easily by normal sword by simple ability...

Context my friend...

#452 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25:

he was still stabbed by a space and time attack, and Sasuke used that Sword to hack threw the God Tree.

I give your bait a 2/10, it's to easy to counter, and it wasn't very creative.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#453 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is full of people downplaying Naruto and then whining about “Naruto wank” when others don’t agree with the downplaying.

Utterly disgusting.

#454 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues:

Are you blind?? Cant you read my post?? The sword what you call get destroyed during the battle with Kaguya!!! After that he bring new sword who hasnt the same as that who use Oro or Sasuke in the war arc.. That sword(named Kusanagi) was destroyed in the lava world(I even post the scan but you didn´t read my post). The other who we see in Naruto gaiden was another normal sword. It doesnt matter what you want to call, but Naruto get stabbed easily during his battle, he durability isnt sooooo much impressive like you guys try to make it. He would get die after Boros send him with his kick to the moon...

#455 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25:

Now you're down 1/10, not even worth my time anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#456 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

How did this reach 450 comments in 6 days?

OPM and Naruto must be popular.

#457 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25:

Seems like you get rekt by facts.. First of all, read again naruto and then quote me again. I show you scans and facts about Sasuke sword, if you cant undetstand or accept the FACTS then you complete failed here.. Dont worth my time anymore with your nonsense, some Naruto wankers didnt even read their own favorite manga...

#458 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Why do I feel like every bleach debater I come by is an Alt of some troll who barely speaks English?

#459 Posted by Azureus (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

“Simply said”

You may as well have...

I used calcs from multiple different sites and scaled the size of the blast personally;

Anyone can show me a calc and scale it themselves and they can still be wrong objectively wrong. Why is yours correct?

The mountains are barely bigger than the Ten Tails...

The ten tails is a speck in the crater. The mountains are taking up a substantial amount of space and make up the edges that tower of the crater...how are they barely bigger? If any thing they're a lot bigger.

who doesnt come close to standing above 800 Meters like a small mountain would let alone 200.

Are you saying the ten tails doesn't come close to standing above 800 metres, or 200 metres? Because if you're saying the latter, you are confused.

And he’s still incredibly comparable to all the “Mountains” in the scans.

Nope...if anything it's comparable to the contours and ridges in areas surrounding it, the actual mountains tower over it.

You’re overratig how big said mountains are...

No...

that blast can easily fit inside of Los Angeles as I’ve already shown.

It can't.

Everyone’s already come to terms with the fact that the size of the blast is small city level. Move on to the next arguement

You faced immediate opposition after posting this, you're not very convincing.

#460 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4204 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: you substantiated none of your claims nor did you even give a size for anything, this post is a joke. respond with something substantial enough for me to respond to, you look like a little kid just saying “no it cant no it cant” over and over again.

ten tails does not stand above 200 meters. prove that it does.

towering over less than 200 meters is something the tiniest of mountains can do. the average sized mountain is 2.3 miles high.

all in all your post disproved nothing and just serves to whine.

respond to me again without posting any feats or actual counters to my arguement and you’re getting blocked. don’t waste my time.

#461 Edited by Azureus (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

you substantiated none of your claims...

I only made 2 claims, both if which can be seen in the Juubi's TBB scan.

nor did you even give a size for anything...

So?

this post is a joke.

You're standards of humor are awful then.

respond with something substantial enough for me to respond to

I challenged your assertion the Juubi doesn't stand over 200 metres. Should be enough to get a substantial response.

...you look like a little kid just saying “no it cant no it cant” over and over again.

The lack of self awareness is astounding. This is what you are doing.

ten tails does not stand above 200 meters. Prove that it does.

A claim left unsubstantiated, I am the one challenged this and now I'm expected to back up my own grievances? and your claims? Alright.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Looking at The Perfect Susanoo, Hashirama's Wood Golem, and Kurama... they are easily in the 100+ metre range via scaling. Those same mushroom shaped cliffs dwarf the shinobi and should easily be several metres high easily 10 metres high. Madara's Susanoo dwarfs them over several times over. Easily 100+ metres high. Both Hashirama's wood golem, and Kurama easily scale to this. Compared them to the ten tails in it's first form alone...a single finger was would stand taller. In it's second form (the one in question)...it's gets taller and lankier. I wouldn't be surprised if the 10 tails was over 800 metres.

towering over less than 200 meters is something the tiniest of mountains can do. the average sized mountain is 2.3 miles high.

Ok....

all in all your post disproved nothing and just serves to whine.

So basically this? As for the whining, you're the only whiner here right now, really just hostile over nothing.

respond to me again without posting any feats or actual counters to my arguement and you’re getting blocked.

D O I T I F Y O U ' R E R A W, K I D.

don’t waste my time

If you're here doing this...well idc.

#462 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4204 posts) - - Show Bio
@azureus said:

ten tails does not stand above 200 meters. Prove that it does.

A claim left unsubstantiated, I am the one challenged this and now I'm expected to back up my own grievances? and your claims? Alright.

Yeah you're right I read my own arguement and yours wrong. I'm just annoyed with everyone and everything in this thread,

@azureus said:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Looking at The Perfect Susanoo, Hashirama's Wood Golem, and Kurama... they are easily in the 100+ metre range via scaling. Those same mushroom shaped cliffs dwarf the shinobi and should easily be several metres high easily 10 metres high. Madara's Susanoo dwarfs them over several times over. Easily 100+ metres high. Both Hashirama's wood golem, and Kurama easily scale to this. Compared them to the ten tails in it's first form alone...a single finger was would stand taller. In it's second form (the one in question)...it's gets taller and lankier. I wouldn't be surprised if the 10 tails was over 800 metres.

Second form 10 tails on it's hind legs is undeniably 800m+ and have personally calced it to be 857m. I was def being hostile for no reason I just don't wanna be in here LMFAO. At this point you caught me arguing with myself.

This calc is completely wrong seeing as how we know that the Kyuubi stands well over it's lesser form which is what the calc is implying is fighting Hashirama, The top of those hands should be at minimum 1200 meters. I'm just saying that for any clarifications regarding you not having the real specifics.
This calc is completely wrong seeing as how we know that the Kyuubi stands well over it's lesser form which is what the calc is implying is fighting Hashirama, The top of those hands should be at minimum 1200 meters. I'm just saying that for any clarifications regarding you not having the real specifics.
Kyuubi 100m
Kyuubi 100m

I'll respond to the rest of what you said later I'm busy with life which is the reason I responded to u so weirdly in the first place lmfao

#463 Posted by Streak619 (7620 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Never seen so much downplaying. This thread is just filled with downplayers who attack literally anyone who suggests juubi is above city level.

But I guess Juubi being as strong as Tendo pain makes sense.

#464 Posted by Azureus (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@tyki_mikk25:

Seems like you get rekt by facts.. First of all, read again naruto and then quote me again. I show you scans and facts about Sasuke sword, if you cant undetstand or accept the FACTS then you complete failed here.. Dont worth my time anymore with your nonsense, some Naruto wankers didnt even read their own favorite manga...

You do realize the sword that stabbed Naruto was the same sword pitted against Chakra weapons right?

#465 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Still Naruto

#466 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

should tag a mod in this one too, General consensus is Naruto but this sites #1 Naruto lowballer and some trolls are carrying it on.

#467 Edited by azrael1973 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

should tag a mod in this one too, General consensus is Naruto but this sites #1 Naruto lowballer and some trolls are carrying it on.

So you have to ask for mods to argue for you?Yesterday you attacked someone because his english is bad instead of his arguments and it worked, the guy stopped posting. Today you have to ask for help from mods?

It's not like Naruto gets all the votes. And second that doesn't even matter. In the country I am in, the Nazis were once the majority, so they were right to massmurder jews?

Sometimes I am thinking that your judgement is pretty good esspecially in the non Naruto battles, but that it's pretty pathetic to attack others language and to cry for mods because there is some supposed general consensus.

#468 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

So you have to ask for mods to argue for you?Yesterday you attacked someonbe because his english is bad and it worked. Today you have to ask for help from mods?

Think you have me confused with someone else.

It's not like Naruto gets all the votes. And second that doesn't even matter. In the country I am in, the Nazis were once the majority, so they were right to massmurder jews?

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I didn't tag a mod, I said it should be locked, This thread is ran by trolls, and your post proves that comparing someone to Hitler for saying a troll infested thread should be locked lmao.

#469 Edited by azrael1973 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thebeardofzues said:

So you have to ask for mods to argue for you?Yesterday you attacked someonbe because his english is bad and it worked. Today you have to ask for help from mods?

Think you have me confused with someone else.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I didn't tag a mod, I said it should be locked, This thread is ran by trolls, and your post proves that comparing someone to Hitler for saying a troll infested thread should be locked lmao.

You have actually become the biggest troll in this threat. I am not comparing anyone to hitler, I just said that the majority isn't always right. That's a difference Mr english native speaker. Because that's what you are actually claiming. There is some supposed consensus and anyone who is not on your side is a troll. Pathetic as I said before.

Instead of real arguments you have to resort to pity tactics.

OT: Boro's is a planet buster though, Naruto should have the speed advatage.

Naruto can win if he seals if not Boro's might roast him with that planet level beam.

That was actually your first post here. So how is this a mismatch that should be locked?

#470 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:

Wrong, the people low-balling are the biggest trolls on this thread has nothing to do with who think who wins.

I'm not even debating so moot point.

#471 Edited by azrael1973 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@azrael1973:

Wrong, the people low-balling are the biggest trolls on this thread has nothing to do with who think who wins.

I'm not even debating so moot point.

It's not for you to consider who is lowballing or not. Most people here have a brain. They can decide for themselves who is low or highballing and you if you have the better arguments they will listen to you.

And the majority doesn't matter. That's not politics and it's not a CaV where the skill of debater is the deciding factor.

In germany most people where supporting the Nazis during the second world war and the few who were resisting were executed when caught: But we know who were right now, don't we? Mr The majority is always right.

This battle is certainly not a mismatch. It could go either way and if you think it's a stomp in narutos favor, it's you who is the troll.

Attacking others language skills and crying for mods to close a battle which is not a mismatch is just a pathetic tactic because you prove that you can't win with arguments. You just think that you are clever by suceeding in manipulating people. But well people are not that stupid.

You are actually not the first Naruto Fan to do so in the threat, I've read that before, I should leave because I am lone troll and you are the majority. Being so many makes you strong and confident? Is that it, that's the power of being a Naruto Fan? Well I am not that weak minded to do you that favor although I consider myself a Naruto fan myself. At least I have 4 Naruto Games and a single DBZ game and none of any other franchise. I just don't need him to be lightspeed to enjoy the manga. And yes my english sucks, so what?

@thebeardofzues said:

^ Why do I feel like every bleach debater I come by is an Alt of some troll who barely speaks English?

I didn't confuse you with someone else. Yes his english wasn't good , but he could express what he meant. And after that he conceded, congratulations you found his weakness and destroyed his confidence.

And on the first page Boros is having a majority of votes, it's just that Naruto Fans are more persistent and numerous, that it started to shift. There is no general consensus as you claimed. You just would like to have one. As I said the battle could go either way, so why do you ask for a mod to have it closed as a mismatch in Narutos favor?

#472 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Meteoric Burst Boros will murder Naruto effortlessly. He might stand a chance vs armored and first form but MB murders. Boros takes this quite handily. What is up with the Naruto wank in this thread people are saying he oneshots lmao.

#473 Edited by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hate when ppl bring up the sword thing -.- 4 tails naruto took a sword without being pierced. Chakra mode naruto ate multiple swords for lunch. If you wanna play that game them i guess boros durability is trash cause all it took was punches to hurt him lol anyways.

Getting kicked to the moon is cute and all when you tanked an attack that split the moon in half in a weaker form and survived a fall to the moon in base with barely any chakra.

Also lightspeed? Didnt naruto dodge a lightspeed attack...at almost point blank might i add? I think his speed is just fine.

Im curious why ppl thing boros is so much more op than he is. Is it because the stuff he does is sparkly? Is it because his fight with saitama was such eye candy? Its the same with MHA. I have so many friends that think all might could beat 8 gates guy just cause his attacks are spectacle lol.

I give Naruto this W

#474 Posted by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think anyone hears a troll. I just think there overwanking boros.

#475 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto, easily.....

Unless Boros use his CSRC.

#476 Posted by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Is CSRS that star attack ur talking about cause id like to know the speed of it. Im pretty sure naruto could dodge it, especially with sage modes superb field awareness.

#477 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6 said:

@joviolma: Is CSRS that star attack ur talking about cause id like to know the speed of it.

The technique is not Star Level, is Multi-Continental +, I said that Boros would win if he managed to use it in time which would obviously kill Naruto if hit him but Naruto can counter.

Im pretty sure naruto could dodge it, especially with sage modes superb field awareness.

Sure he can dodge, the point is that the technique would destroy the Planet surface and would hit Naruto as well.

#478 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Boros.

#479 Posted by reaverlation (25869 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#480 Posted by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Okay cool. I almost agree with you except for the fact that naruto in his kurama cloak actually 100% Tanked the ten tails bijuu laser which is a bijuu bomb but a laser. The same bijuu bomb thats continental and he did it with 50% kurama and idk if this counts for anything but this was also early when he learned bijuu mode. He literally just put his hand up and blocked it with no feeling at all. If tgis is current naruto whos MANY times stronger than that and has the rest of kurama, im sure he wouldnt tank it but i think he could survive it. If not then im sure he could survive the blast of it. Especially when we realize that naruto in base survived a continental attack from the ten tails while protecting everyone from said attack. Again in base and WAY weaker than even his six paths self so idk. Im pretty sure hed survive with some damage.

#481 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto takes this. Faster, more versatile, and feasibly greater skilled.

Boros only has one attack that can kill Naruto, but He has no answer to cellular damage.

#482 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6 said:

@joviolma: Okay cool. I almost agree with you except for the fact that naruto in his kurama cloak actually 100% Tanked the ten tails bijuu laser which is a bijuu bomb but a laser.

The Bijuu Laser that he tanked was only Multi-Mountain at that time, the Juubi that was vaporizing mountains later was when he was on his Second Form, Naruto only tanked the Juubi Laser when he was on his first form, this only means that he can tank Boros's Energy beams not his CSRC.

The same bijuu bomb thats continental

Although I agree that the Juubidamas are Continental, Naruto never tanked the Juubi's Juubidama when he was on his second form or on his third, he tanked a Multi-Mountain attack.

and he did it with 50% kurama and idk if this counts for anything but this was also early when he learned bijuu mode.

Naruto at this time, likely had a best a Country Level durability.

He literally just put his hand up and blocked it with no feeling at all.

Not true, he used Kurama's Tails to protect himself, he not stopped or tanked the beam with his bare hands.

If tgis is current naruto whos MANY times stronger than that and has the rest of kurama, im sure he wouldnt tank it but i think he could survive it.

He really could be argued to survive, the point is that he would be hurt and we don't know if he would manage to keep fighting, and with the Planet's surface destroyed, he can die cuz of lack of oxygen.

If not then im sure he could survive the blast of it. Especially when we realize that naruto in base survived a continental attack from the ten tails while protecting everyone from said attack. Again in base and WAY weaker than even his six paths self so idk. Im pretty sure hed survive with some damage.

He never survived the Ten Tails continental attack, he survived his Juubi Laser and managed to protect everyone from the Juubi Tenpechii, but in KCM he never tanked the Second Form Juubi's Juubidama neither the Massive Juubidama from the Third Form Juubi

#483 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros kicks him to the moon killing him instantly...

#484 Posted by Bandedessinee (454 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros one shots and he's going to regen from anything Nardo throws at him.

#485 Edited by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: when i said he survived his continental attack, i meant the tenpachii lol my bad.

No he did. He was using kuramas hand to block it and the beam was just reflecting off kurama. Bee used his tails not kurama.

But again at that time it was still only 50% kurama in a weaker mode. If 50% kurama and a weaker form naruto could tank multi-mountain attacks and naruto in base could tank a continental attack then hokage naruto with 100% kurama (and many other buffs)Should easily be able to do tons more than that.

Boros is now fighting naruto with both halves and six paths chakra on top of that so i still think its logical for him to survive it. Plus naruto also masacred country meteors from six paths madara. Multiple at once in fact and i say country cause they were made from most of the frost country (or watever it was called) and also a chunk of one of these meteors literally DWARFED..like the mountains were literally ants. A chunk literally dwarfed mountain ranges. (I wish i could show picks but im on mobile ;-;) and naruto was decimating them. Id argue he could energy clash with him using his tailed beats rasen shuriken. But even if all that wasnt viable enough. We do know naruto tanked a moon splitting attack and multi-country isnt moon level but is still good as heck, hence why i said hed be a bit hurt by it. Kurama mode hokage naruto would probably facepalm it though. But again only if we're assuming this is current naruto.

#486 Posted by gokuss4z (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto gets liquified.

#487 Posted by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuss4z: I honestly don't see how. If i had to think of a scenario where boros wins, it would have to be while naruto is distracted or something really rare to happen. Otheriwse i wont say its a stomp but cleraly naruto would win. Are any of boros' attacks even lightspeed cause if there not then they aint touchin Naruto.

#488 Posted by KingCrimson (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven’t read through this thread because it sounds like a shit storm, but curious as to why people think Rasenshuriken would be too much for Boros to heal from just because it cuts on a cellular level?

#489 Posted by Bionar (970 posts) - - Show Bio

So6P Madara can also regenerate and in some ways Hokage Naruto has surpassed So6P Madara.. Naruto with the truth seeking orb would eviscerate Boros..

Hokageruto would have more problems.. But if he goes all out from the start should beat boros.. Naruto is better in pure H2h.. As he oneshotted Toneri a moon buster.. And he normally spams cloaked bunshins for threats like this.. Ill say Naruto.. Mid to high diff

#490 Posted by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: Mostly cause boros never regenerated from cellular damage. The highest hes regenerated from is getting punched to bits lol plus naruto has many forms of this same rasenshuriken. Even an acid one.

#491 Posted by KingCrimson (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: All damage is cellular damage though? To say Boros can’t regen from an attack because he’s never taken a stated “cellular attack” before seems like a fan-imposed limit, unless you’re talking about all of him being vaporised down to cells, which I don’t remember Rasenshuriken doing to anybody.

#492 Edited by Oreo6 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: No rasenshuriken destroys ur cells. It sends thousamds of needles of chakra and completely wrecks them and its true. Boros has never dealt with a cellular attack or anything close to it. We cant even powerscale him and say he could cuz he just wouldnt have anything showing he could hanlde cellular and if we include Narutos TSB which turns things to dust and has even been stated to be a higher degree of molecular disintegration then boros is done.

#493 Posted by KingCrimson (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: If you smashed your hand with a hammer you would completely wreck some of your cells. When Saitama turned Boros into goop, he absolutely destroyed cells.

To say he can't recover from cellular damage seems odd is what I'm saying. I think you would have more of a case to say he's never tanked something that attacks on a cellular level, rather than he can't heal from it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#494 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto bodies him.

#495 Posted by Streak619 (7620 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto solos the verse

#496 Posted by gokuss4z (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
#497 Posted by Streak619 (7620 posts) - - Show Bio
#498 Posted by gokuss4z (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
#499 Posted by Streak619 (7620 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuss4z said:

@streak619: No he dosen't, he'd get splattered.

Too slow, unskilled, has no way to deal with precog and has shitty piercing durability. So a single bijuu rasenshuriken oneshots.

#500 Posted by gokuss4z (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: He's never been injured, reach the earth from the moon in a few seconds with a casual jump. Punched a way a life wiping/star level attack depending on the guide.

Naruto gets slaughtered.