Boros (One Punch Man) VS Hokage Naruto (Naruto)

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Using Boros from OPM manga vs Hokage Naruto from Boruto/Naruto. Win by death/KO. No prep time. Battle takes place on an indestructible planet. Who would win?

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the impression that Hokage naruto is weaker than 4th ninja war arc naruto.
Boros take this.

og_hoah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ElderElijah190

Boros brings in the moon trip feat.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: He's actually stronger.

It was confirmed that he still has So6P mode and hasn't felt the need to use it.

OT: Boro's is a planet buster though, Naruto should have the speed advatage.

Naruto can win if he seals if not Boro's might roast him with that planet level beam.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto ain't tanking a star busting attack, boros takes this

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boros solos the moon level verse

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros has only one ability that can Kill Naruto and that's his strongest planet surface wiping stuff that is consistently high balled and Lowballed.

His Brute strength is greater, but not his speed.

Naruto can tear him up on a cellular level or restrain his abilities with the magnet rasengan.

I vote Naruto for Versatility and speed.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps Boros just like how he'd stomp Saitama

Fite me OPM fanboys

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros would win. Naruto’s durability in Boruto is extremely lacking.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZM2cgWnxKo

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Naruto blitzes and oneshots

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vsw

@sladerulez: boros regenerated from soup, so he might be able to regen being attacked on a cellular level( not sure) and since this is hokage naruto, can he use magnet release since he's lost the SOSP powers?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: he never lost the six paths abilities. As we've seen, his eyes are the same as the six paths. The six paths patterns in the eyes are what determine the form

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: not to mention he can fly, which he can only do with six paths abilities

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sungsam

Boros just seems way too extreme for Naruto in my book.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros wins. One slip up from Naruto and he will die while Boros has regen. Plus Boros just seems more impressive.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By azrael1973

Boros is actually near light speed. Saitama was kicked to the moon as fast as light.

So Boros kick has to be that fast.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Boros

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto faster and more versatile

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Boros, Naruto quite literally can't put him down. All Boros needs is one hit and Naruto is dead.

You'd even need heat resistance feats for Naruto to even be able to survive in hand to hand combat with Boros; he can't. Boros literally radiates constant heat enough to melt/vaporize entire city blocks worth of metals.

Naruto would be hard pressed to even survive this type of exchange, physically he's extremely outmatched, Boros is completely on another level.
Naruto would be hard pressed to even survive this type of exchange, physically he's extremely outmatched, Boros is completely on another level.
Naruto has no answer for regen on this level, let alone regen on an insanely smaller scale lol.
Naruto has no answer for regen on this level, let alone regen on an insanely smaller scale lol.
@chaos239 said:

Fite me OPM fanboys

@chaos239 said:

And Boros is massively faster than anyone in Naruto, he's fast enough to blitz Casual Saitama.

And you still haven't proven that Naruto can take a moon kick, Planet Busting attack or even keep up with Boros.

uh

i agree

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Marc_55

Naruto.

This has been done, quite a few times.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: it's funny how they think the same dwbunked arguments are gonna change the outcome

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros, Naruto quite literally can't put him down. All Boros needs is one hit and Naruto is dead.

Show me Boros regenerating from a country busting cellular attack.

You'd even need heat resistance feats for Naruto to even be able to survive in hand to hand combat with Boros; he can't. Boros literally radiates constant heat enough to melt/vaporize entire city blocks worth of metals.

Boros only did that when he collided with his ship, otherwise Saitama was be covered in flames aswell. Even then its not as if Boros wil have a chance in CQC.

@chaos239 said:

Fite me OPM fanboys

@chaos239 said:

And Boros is massively faster than anyone in Naruto, he's fast enough to blitz Casual Saitama.

And you still haven't proven that Naruto can take a moon kick, Planet Busting attack or even keep up with Boros.

uh

i agree

Why are you bringing up older comments?

Saitama hasn't got lightning timing feats, the moon kick is only like island level in raw energy while Naruto can split moons with punches which means he's actually stronger than Boros, the planet busting attack against an opponent who he knew had infinite energy and had been outmached the whole fight.

Naruto spams hundreds of shadow clones and beings spamming Tailed Beast Bombs, Rasenshurikens and all there variants

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto would die well before he has the opportunity to use kurama avatar.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: you really want that Saitama vs naruto CaV lol.

OT: Naruto utterly wrecks him.

Boros has superior DC and better regen but his durability and speed suck.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn right I do.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros doesn't have the durability to suggest he can tank even a single bijuu bomb. He got reduced to an eyeball from city level blunt force.

Naruto will no-sell everything other than roaring cannon. He no sold Toneri's beam in KCM 2. Boros's strikes will literally tickle.

No Caption Provided
How about almost no selling a hill sized lightning attack? Kirin did hurt him, but gave him no meaningful damage. No sold a continental buster.
And like chaos said: feats for Boros being able to tank country busting cellular range attacks?

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By azrael1973

@streak619 said:

How does his speed suck if he is near light speed combat speed in his last form?

His Combat Speed has to be that quick to kick someone to the moon with light speed. If a object moves with 10 mph after being hit, the object hitting it has to be a lot faster.

No Caption Provided

Speed of Light.

No Caption Provided

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Streak619

@azrael1973 said:
@streak619 said:

How does his speed suck if he is near light speed combat speed in his last form?

His Combat Speed has to be that quick to kick someone to the moon with light speed. If a object moves with 10 mph after being hit, the object hitting it has to be a lot faster.

No Caption Provided

Speed of Light.

No Caption Provided

Firstly, Boros's feat of kicking saitama at a certain velocity, doesn't imply his own combat speed is the same as the velocity at which he projected Saitama. Differences in mass being the main reason.

Secondly and more importantly, that kick doesn't translate to combat speed because it wasn't based on muscle power alone, what combat speed is normally based on. A large amount of the energy used to send Saitama to the moon in said time frame was obtained via methods that wouldn't normally occur:

No Caption Provided

Most of the energy of the kick was obtained by accelerating in and around his ship, which should scale to kilometers in range, yeah he was accelerating across massive distances and used all his travel speed kinetic energy for the kick, and at the last moment his form even shines brighter indicating a temporary boost in energy consumption, so again only a tiny part of the overall energy came from his calve muscles. So his normal combat speed shouldn't reach anywhere near those velocities.

Thirdly, it is a cut shot from the kick to him landing on the surface of the moon, which isn't a solid time frame at all. You're just being super presumptuous about it for your own convenience, clearly.

Maybe I should make a thread debunking this. Well, whatever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto by feats. Boros by hype and statements.

Guess which ones are more valued?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By azrael1973

@streak619 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@streak619 said:

No Caption Provided

Speed of Light.

No Caption Provided

Pssht, tourists.

Firstly, Boros's feat of kicking saitama at a certain velocity, doesn't imply his own combat speed is the same as the velocity at which he projected Saitama. Differences in mass being the main reason.

Secondly and more importantly, that kick doesn't translate to combat speed because it wasn't based on muscle power alone, what combat speed is normally based on. A large amount of the energy used to send Saitama to the moon in said time frame was obtained via methods that wouldn't normally occur:

No Caption Provided

Most of the energy of the kick was obtained by accelerating in and around his ship, which should scale to kilometers in range, yeah he was accelerating across massive distances and used all his travel speed kinetic energy for the kick, and at the last moment his form even shines brighter indicating a temporary boost in energy consumption, so again only a tiny part of the overall energy came from his calve muscles. So his normal combat speed shouldn't reach anywhere near those velocities.

Thirdly, it is a cut shot from the kick to him landing on the surface of the moon, which isn't a solid time frame at all. You're just being super presumptuous about it for your own convenience, clearly.

Maybe I should make a thread debunking this nonsense. Well, whatever.

It's not possible to gain energy just by flying around as he was changing directions. I don't hit harder when I move around, I learned that in karate lessons. Anyone doing any martial arts knows it.

Boros was even standing still and gaining energy before the kick at 0:25. That defeats your argument completly.

But I made a mistake too. It IS possible to move a object faster then the hitting one.

A golfball has 150% speed of the club hitting it. Butthe club is a lot heavier then the hollow ball.

In the case of this fight it's Boros knee vs Saitamas weight which should be pretty much equal and Saitams body isn't as aerodynamic as a golf ball. So Boros still had to kick with near light speed.

Loading Video...

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@streak619 said:

No Caption Provided

Speed of Light.

No Caption Provided

Pssht, tourists.

No Caption Provided

It's not possible to gain energy just by flying around as he was changing directions. I don't hit harder when I move around, I learned that in karate lessons. Anyone doing any martial arts knows it.

He was accelerating clearly, not just flying around at a constant velocity like you subtly seem to be suggesting. If he wasn't accelerating why do you think he would even bother do that? He just flew around randomly for no reason? That is absurd, hence via argumentum ad absurdum as well as his statements regarding using life energy as propelling energy. Boros was accelerating, and converted all of his kinetic energy for kicking.

It's not possible to gain energy just by flying around as he was changing directions.

False, changing directions doesn't restrict acceleration or force deceleration. Take this from a physics student. I don't wanna go through the pain of proving this mathemetically.

I don't hit harder when I move around

You do. If you run towards me to kick me without ever once slowing down, the force would far surpass any strike you could make while standing in one place. Again, this mathematicaly and logically true. This principle is used in Tae kwon do I believe, using body momentum and torque to increase the force of kicks.

Here's another example. Which do you think would hurt more? Me punching you while standing, or me punching you while moving at 200 MPH? Obviously the latter. Because a large amount of my translational kinetic energy(energy due to moving at 200MPH) is converted into energy for the punch.

Same principle. Boros converted all the translational kinetic energy his body possessed as well as a temporary boost in power into the kick, so hardly any of the energy comes ftom his muscles, which is more or less entirely what his combat speed is based upon.

Asides from the other two issues Ientioned. This feat is far from relativistic.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By azrael1973

@streak619 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@streak619 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@streak619 said:

No Caption Provided

Speed of Light.

No Caption Provided

Pssht, tourists.

No Caption Provided

He was accelerating clearly, not just flying around at a constant velocity like you subtly seem to be suggesting. If he wasn't accelerating why do you think he would even bother do that? He just flew around randomly for no reason? That is absurd, hence via argumentum ad absurdum as well as his statements regarding using life energy as propelling energy. Boros was accelerating, and converted all of his

kinetic energy for kicking.

It's not possible to gain energy just by flying around as he was changing directions.

False, changing directions doesn't restrict acceleration or force deceleration. Take this from a physics student. I don't wanna go through the pain of proving this mathemetically.

I don't hit harder when I move around

You do. If you run towards me to kick me without ever once slowing down, the force would far surpass any strike you could make while standing in one place. Again, this mathematicaly and logically true. This principle is used in Tae kwon do I believe, using body momentum and torque to increase the force of kicks.

Here's another example. Which do you think would hurt more? Me punching you while standing, or me punching you while moving at 200 MPH? Obviously the latter. Because a large amount of my translational kinetic energy(energy due to moving at 200MPH) is converted into energy for the punch.

Same principle. Boros converted all the translational kinetic energy his body possessed as well as a temporary boost in power into the kick, so hardly any of the energy comes ftom his muscles, which is more or less entirely what his combat speed is based upon.

Asides from the other two issues Ientioned. This feat is far from relativistic.

The thing is , he stopped before kicking. That removes any kinetic energy.

In Karate they use the power of the whole body and the leg and hip muscles for their strikes but it are trained special movements to maximize the effect not just running around. Sure I would hit you harder at 200 MPH maybe but most of the effect will be lost. I don't punch harder to the side if I am driving a 200 MPH Car. To maximize the effect I need a lance facing the the direction I am driving.

A humanlike body cannot convert and especially store the energy like you are describing it, it would be amzing if we could.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, how is this even a debate?

I love Naruto but please don't overrate him.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Streak619

@azrael1973:

Not before, during.

No Caption Provided

Clearly he stopped after making contact. Which further supports my argument of him transfering all his kinetic energy to Saitama.

Also, stopping willingly and wasting all that kinetic energy is the most absurd thing I have heard all day, it defies even the slightest sliver of logic that even Boros should possess, he isn't a moron. Stopping and willingly wasting energy is an easy argentum ad absurdum.

Sure I would hit you harder at 200 MPH maybe but most of the effect will be lost.

Based on what?

Boros completely stopped after kicking. Ie: all kinetic energy as well as that temporary boost had been expended for kicking Saitama at that velocity. Saying most of the effect would be lost, is completely amd visibly untrue for the case of Boros's kick.

Mathematically undeniable, this isn't even a calc. I'm just using a law that you would have learnt in your 6th grade. conservation of energy.

I don't punch harder to the side if I am driving a 200 MPH Car

Which a) is different from the scenario I made to get a particular concept/point across to you, I never mentioned anything about a car and b) is completely unrelated to the point I'm trying to get across.

Imagine I were simply moving towards you at 200 MPH and I punch you exactly the way I punch you normally while standing, the former is gonna farrr more painful. Which is exactly what is going on here.

A humanlike body cannot convert and especially store the energy like you are describing it, it would be amzing if we could.

And I could convert my running kinetic energy into striking power too, just run, jump without slowing down and kick, there you go, I just did it. It's not magic or supernatural or amazing in the least. This especially ridiculous coming from a Karate practiser like yourself.

Moving at your top speed while kicking >>standing and kicking. Don't bother denying this.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By azrael1973

@streak619 said:

@azrael1973:

Not before, during.

No Caption Provided

Which a) is different from the scenario I made to get a particular concept/point across to you, I never mentioned anything about a car and b) is completely unrelated to the point I'm trying to get across.

Imagine I were simply moving towards you at 200 MPH and I punch you exactly the way I punch you normally while standing, the former is gonna farrr more painful. Which is exactly what is going on here.

And I could convert my running kinetic energy into striking power too, just run, jump without slowing down and kick, there you go, I just did it. It's not magic or supernatural or amazing in the least. This especially ridiculous coming from a Karate practiser like yourself.

Moving at your top speed while kicking >>standing and kicking. Don't bother denying this.

You are using a gif, where it is not possible to say which is the first frame. 0:24 he stopped. 0:26 he kicks. It doesn't matter if he is a moron or not. What does matter is, that he lost all his kinetic energy.

Loading Video...

And your example of running and hitting is not the same thing as you were describing, because you didn't stop.

'Same principle. Boros converted all the translational kinetic energy his body possessed as well as a temporary boost in power into the kick, so hardly any of the energy comes ftom his muscles, which is more or less entirely what his combat speed is based upon'

What is important is just how much kinetic energy can I deliver to my target. Just like in the example of the golf club and the ball, I used before. What doesn't matter is the distance Boros travelled before, what matters is the speed he hits Saitama with his kick. He could fly all day , if he doesn't accelerate it'S meaningless. Only the end speed matters.

A karate master will still hitting harder by a oizuki then someone untrained with running punch. Why? Because he doesn't waste his energy.

Loading Video...

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Streak619

@azrael1973:

You are using a gif, where it is not possible to say which is the first frame.

Clearly, him flying up, is the first few frames. It's obvious.

0:24 he stopped. 0:26 he kick

The kick starts and ends at 0:21 -0:28. You do realise that part isn't happening in real time?

in reality that kick took only a split second not 7 seconds. That is just some fictional artistic appeal for the viewers. The kick began at 0:21 where he made contact, his body lost it's kinetic energy at 0:24 and he kicked transfering all that kinetic nergy at 0:28. But it all happened in the tiniest of split seconds. There is no way a kick lasts 7 seconds. That is beyond obvious.

Like I said before, he stopped during.

It doesn't matter if he is a moron or not.

a) He isn't.

b) it does.

In character and intelligence aren't things to ignore. Especially when they're against your argument.

What is important is just how much kinetic energy can I deliver to my target.

Exactly, Boros transferred a hundred percent of his energy to Saitama. End of story.

What doesn't matter is the distance Boros travelled before, what matters is the speed he hits Saitama with his kick

Which was pretty high since he accelerated across the distance that you're neglecting under the premise that he wasn't accelerating which I already debunked.

He was accelerating.

He travelled a great distance accelerating.

He began stopping after he made contact with Saitama signifying transfer of energy.

He sent Saitama flying with that energy and only a portion of it came from his muscles.

Conclusion: he cannot kick with anywhere near that much energy or speed under normal circumstances.

He could fly all day , if he doesn't it'S meaningless. Only the end speed matters.

I'm just gonna quote myself here, it's starting to get irritating how much you're ignoring my arguments and saying the same debunked thing over and over, as well as going completely off topic:

He was accelerating clearly, not just flying around at a constant velocity like you subtly seem to be suggesting. If he wasn't accelerating why do you think he would even bother do that? He just flew around randomly for no reason? That is absurd, hence via argumentum ad absurdum as well as his statements regarding using life energy as propelling energy. Boros was accelerating, and converted all of his kinetic energy for kicking.

He did accelerate. Something I proved and something you didn't respond too. It is utterly absurd that Boros would fly around his ship without accelerating. Therefore he did accelerate visible by the trail of energy behind him and his own statements regarding using his lifeforce as propellant.

Conclusion: he most definitely, irrevocably and irrefutably acclerated to reach higher speeds. And transferred all of his kinetic energy to Saitama.

Conclusion: He can't kick anywhere near that fast or hard normally.

A karate master will still hitting harder by a oizuki then someone untrained with running punch. Why? Because he doesn't waste his energy.

Completely besides the point of this debate. My point is that Boros cannot kick that fast since most of the energy was based off of travel speed and energy.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: what feats does Naruto have that put him above boros? only better feat that I can think of is speed, boros outclasses him in everything apart from that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: It's just that Boros doesn't have many. His only feat is making Saitama take him a bit serious. His strongest attack is featless and only a statement.

Boros is featless.

And statements don't mean much. Like I said, Naruto has better feats.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vsw

@b_r023:

actually boros does have feats, in the OPMverse all continents are joined together to make 1 super continent.This continent is split into 26 different cities( so these cities are all the size of countries, if not bigger).Lord Boros ship was able to 1 shot one of these cities(which means it was a country busting attack or something close to it). that same attack was then sent back at the ship and it didn't even scratch it( basically lord boros ship tanked a country busting attack) Now, lord boros punches decimated the ship, which means each of his punches is at least a country+ lvl attack

No Caption Provided

Also, databook stated boros final attack was a star buster ( i know its not really a feat, but still it was written by the ONE)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: DB states that Wave arc Haku is light speed. They are kinda unreliable.

Naruto destroyed multiple meteors way bigger than Mountains casually as a teenager with a single attack. Afterwards he got another half of the kyuubi.

Rasengan from a weakened base form Naruto one shotted and threw Momoshiki out of the atmosphere in seconds. Same Momoshiki who was said to be a bigger threat than Kaguya.

Naruto has wayyy more feats Boros.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: You're right, databooks are unreliable, also id put country + attack over multi mountain busting attacks, and isn't hokage naruto weaker then EOS naruto due to him not fighting for close to 5 years?( not sure). also that rasengan was MASSIVE ( way bigger than a normal one) so it wasn't like naruto hit him with a weak resengan, and still id put boros kicking saitama to the moon > sending momoshiki out of the atmosphere. also when was momoshiki stated to be a bigger threat then kaguya(don't remember that) I'm not trying to say boros has more more feats or anything( i mean cmon boros got like 12 mins screen time compared to narutos 500+ episodes xD) but Boros has better feats except speed ofc, i mean if this was EOS naruto maybe it would be closer cause of his TSB and skill ( since he's rusty from being hokage for 5 years) but i don't see how naruto is putting boros down. i mean his regen is no joke, he came back from soup.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@sy8008: how?

He's vastly faster with nukes Boros can't take. I don't see why anime feats are being brought up when OP states it's manga Boros.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Naruto is not weaker until it is confirmed. It was just a jab from Kurama, nothing else. And it was a WEAKENED Rasengan, Naruto had been getting his chakra extracted for nearly a day before Sasuke and the co. rescued him. So a Rasengan in base form from a weakened Naruto wielded by Boruto sending Momoshiki into atmosphere after destroying Momoshiki's attack and resistance >> Boros sending Saitama to the moon at full power without any resistance.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By azrael1973

Actually you are right. I rewatched the scene. The kick started at 0:21. I didn't see because of the flash.

But the fact remains that Boros knee still had to be moving at the speed of light. And it's hard to hit a human sized object at this speed, so I still count it as a combat speed feat.

But even if it's just travel speed, the fact remains that Boros is still damn fast. I don't see Naruto winning in this category.

And being sent to the atmosphere is nothing compared to the distance to the moon.

No Caption Provided