Boros and Garou vs Naruto and Sasuke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PsychoMatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PsychoMatter
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Victory is by KO or Death
  • Both Sides are in their prime
  • Round 1 and 2 are In Character
  • No Knowledge
  • Both Sides are determined to win
  • They start 100 feet apart
  • No BFR

Round 1. Hand to Hand fighting

Round 2. Full Arsenal and In Character

Round 3. Full Arsenal and Bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke win each round.

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo only Sasuke stands a chance with Genjutsu prob against both of them, Boros could prob take care of Naruto but the Nine Tailed Fox won't be an easy prey. Garou is the problem here, awakened version regularly took punches from Saitama without dying and could react to Flashy flash's speed (who could string a flurry of attacks in centiseconds). Both monsters are strong enough to make Saitama serious(incase anyone argues about Saitama's actual punching power, his casual punch was able to take out a large meteor) My vote goes to the monster team for round 1, but round 2 and 3 will be interesting, Sasuke and Naruto have a wide range of techniques that they can use but aside from the Genjutsus and Amaterasu, there's not much attacks I think that the monster team can't take, so my vote's on the monsters, but only barely.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b1aa26c030a
deactivated-59b1aa26c030a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of team 2 can solos

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't read Garou story line yet if Boros use Roar cannon, there isn't any character in Naruto that will survive or will be able to counter it

And I don't believe they will be able to figure out how to kill him or are able to do so anyway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boros pbrc is only in the petatons range.naruto/sasuke are zettatons.both can tank the roar without a single problem

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efege: and where did you get that information from I wonder? :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyeli said:

@efege: and where did you get that information from I wonder? :/

calcs.and nardo/sauce already tanked way stronger moves.BCM nardo tanked toneris mooncutter without a single scratch and both scales to toneri who moves the moon by his own.feats like this are in the low zettatons/small planetlevel.

OPM team is faster.but useless if you cant harm your opponents

Subbat321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efege: garou Imo is a non factor

NightSky86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efege: garou Imo is a non factor

to be fair,he scales to boros.what makes him,like boros,in the petaton range.to bad,naruto/sasuke beat dude´s like this for breakfast.

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of team 1 solos, the only problem for them is genjutsu. Other than that, if boros really wanted to, he could just end it with a planet surface busting attack that would have ended the naruto verse, apart from those living in space or other planets. but then that would kill him. :)

Garou could blitz them in monster form, in the webacomic it legit shows each frame paused in time as garou assaults saitama with hits, not to mention 1 shotting a casual city+ buster with one hit and his other strength/speed feats.

Team 2 has no real way to put boros down apart from genjutsu and seals, otherwise they're both getting shot to the moon, and neither have the feats to suggest them surviving.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Naruto and sasuke winning every round, they lose bad in round 1 garou alone could solo

Round 2 Naruto and sasuke stomp

Round 3 could go either way depends on who strikes first

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Skrskr

@efege: LMFAO the moon cutter was a giant energy sword, it wasn't an explosion or anything

All it did was cut through rock lol and hollow moon at that and before you say the moon wasn't hollow, it directly shows how hollow it is whenever toneri removes naruto chakra and blows a hole in the crust and naruto falls through. Also it was made from tsb which naruto can touch without any consequence.

How are you scaling naruto and sasuke to toneri moving the moon when they can't do that themselves?

Jesus Christ

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skrskr

R1 team 1

R2 team 2 could definilty take it but not a stomp at all

R3 team 2 gets kicked into space

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

I can't be the only one who feels this has been done before...

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chaos239

Team 1 curbstomps Team 2 into the ground. HARD in round 1.

I'd say Team 2 for round 2.

Round 3 they either get kicked into space or planet busted

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@god_vulcan: I recognize that Garou is the more skilled fighter, but what striking feats does he or Boros have to suggest he's superior to Naruto and Sasuke in terms of raw power?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

1. Scaling to Boros (not really a valid argument but I would like to think they're equal physically)

I don't really see what puts Boros ahead of them in terms of stats either. As far as I'm aware, his best physical feat is kicking someone to the moon, which is certainly flashy, but doesn't require an outstanding amount of energy. Besides, he used his own internal energy as a propulsive force to do so. Not sure how that compares to say...Naruto overpowering Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion.

2. His fight with Black sperm and Saitama, which puts his pure physical strikes at island to small country in DC, which is far above Naruto and Sasuke here as neither can destroy countries with a punch

Country level strikes? I don't recall anything like that in the web comic. Scans?

Garou potentially solos round 1, or Boros punts them into orbit

Not sure how Garou is soloing, considering he lacks the speed feats required to keep up with them. Boros can try to kick them into orbit, but he would need to get around Naruto and Sasuke's precog to do so.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@god_vulcan:

What are Naruto and Sasuke's best physical striking feats? I can't remember what they're capable of in H2H since they rarely use it as their primary source of fighting, but if the most either Naruto or Sasuke can bust with physical strikes alone (punches and kicks) is under city level than even you know the don't even begin to contend with the OPM duo

Well, Naruto punching through the same attack that cut the moon in half would be a nice start. It's also fair to note that he did accomplish this feat KCM mode, which we both know is far from his strongest form. Not only did he manage to overpower Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion, he actually destroyed the Tenseigan Chakra on top of that and caused the Tenseigan to revert back into Byakugans. Remember, this same Tenseigan was supposed to protect Toneri's castle when the moon eventually collided with earth, so take that as you will. While Sasuke's striking feats aren't quite as impressive as Naruto's own, he does have a few showings that should at least put him on par with Boros and Garou in terms of strength:

Loading Video...

Not only do we see the duo uproot the Shinjuu stump simply by moving quickly, but the force from their combined blows created rock formations that were completely dwarfing the stump itself. They're later seen destroying large portions of these gigantic rock formations by punching/kicking Momoshiki through them. They're at least above small mountain level in size, since Naruto's Kurama avatar can be seen jumping out from underneath one of them when Sasuke was burned by Momoshiki's lava technique, and we already know Kurama is about the size of a small mountain himself. Mind you, both were nowhere close to full power when they accomplished these feats.

The cities in one punch man are the size of countries, so demon level threats are country level and Dragon level threats are continent (since they're multi-city). Garou traded blows with Black sperm and overwhelmed him, the latter being a dragon level threat, and he stood his ground against Saitama, which alone would put him around country level. Need I remind you, Saitama destroyed a massive Dragon level meteor, which was stated by Genos to be able to destroy multiple cities, which means a single punch from Saitama has potential continent busting power. the very fact Garou could stomp one of them and trade blows with the other puts him at continent level, but I didn't want you to think I was wanking him so I downplayed it to island lvl/country level striking power

Pretty sure Saitama was holding back significantly against Garou. That's what he does against every human after all. I see no reason to believe Saitama couldn't one-shot him if he really wanted to, and I don't think Black Sperm being a Dragon level threat means much of anything when talking about striking power, unless Black Sperm has the ability to actually destroy a country with him physical attacks. Boros was considered a Dragon level threat (possibly God level) as well, but this was mainly due to his Roar Canon. We've already seen that his physical strikes cap out at multi-city block to city level when they're used in conjunction with his internal energy. Now, I completely agree that Garou should be able to threaten multiple cities in the OPM universe, but I have my doubts that he can just destroy them all with a punch.

You're actually right here, there's nothing I could say that would prove they're capable of soloing, (except Naruto and Sasuke's significant lack of striking feats) so I concede. They won't solo but they definitely still win, and at least one of them starts a new life on the moon

Fair enough. I could see them taking round 1 so long as Boros manages to kick one of them out to space. I won't say anyone could solo, but their striking feats are definitely comparable if we go by their feats.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rickyrck said:

@emperorthanos: toughts on this?

Well not to familiar with Webcomic garou And I try to avoid Naruto threads these days. But OPM team should definitely win round 1. I think naruto and sasuke win round 2. And then OPM team win round 3.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@god_vulcan:

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the entire first half of your post is more or less completely irrelevant. The picture of Naruto and Sasuke in the OP clearly shows the EOS versions of them, so any version of Naruto and Sasuke after that, including both The Last and Boruto, are completely invalid to this fight unless OP says otherwise. However I will say this, everything in your post was absolutely correct, and if I was under the impression that it was composite feats for the Naruto and Sasuke I would've agreed with you, since feats from The Last are comparable to Boros and Garou, and by the time they become adults they should be stronger than them

Well, the rules do say we use current versions of each character unless stated otherwise by the OP. Not sure the picture choice means anything, but assuming we use War Arc Naruto and Sasuke, then I agree they don't have the striking feats to match Boros and Garou.

This is true, but it seems we've come across a consensus that OPM team wins round 1 and dies round 2, so nothing more needs to be said

If we're going by the pictures in the OP, I completely agree.

Welp, you beat me in this debate... BUT I WILL RETURN

YOU MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT NOT THE WAR

Lol, I wouldn't say anyone won or lost. You made some good point. :)

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I was completely unaware of the current rule, I didn't know that's how it worked

For example, if the pictures in the OP were chunin exam Naruto and Sasuke everyone would've called spite lol

Yeah, it says nothing about the choice of image. I've seen threads where the OP will use pictures of fan art, but most people seem to go by them nonetheless. Lol

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Well, remember Naruto still managed to crack the base of the Shinju from The War, despite his punch being blocked.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@marc_55: No doubt. I just don't think that feat is enough to give them the win in a H2H confrontation.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM team takes round 1 only,Ninjas win the other two however.

While he's the most skilled and the fastest fighter here,Garou is sadly a non factor since he lacks the feats to suggest he can hurt anybody,and Boros on his own will get overwhelmed.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Boros kicks Sasuke & Naruto into space.

2. Boros's energy melts Sasuke & Naruto since lava was shown to be capable of killing either of them. Boros melting alien steel with his movement = hotter temperature than lava. Or Boros just planet busts with his STAR-level attack.

3. Same as above.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- Team 1

R2- Naruto and Sasuke

R3- Naruto and Sasuke

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) team 1 Stomp this round

2) probs team 2, pretty sure garou doesn't have the resolve to actually kill any of team 2 does he? I mean he had MANY chances to finish off the s class but didn't. Could go either way, boros can still planet bust..... scratch that team 1 take is by a hair

3) team 1 take this solidly

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: OPM duo

R2: Ninja duo

R3: Ninja duo

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hand to hand probably the opm. Rest either ninja solos.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: Feats of alien steel temp resistance?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

narusuke

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo only Sasuke stands a chance with Genjutsu prob against both of them, Boros could prob take care of Naruto but the Nine Tailed Fox won't be an easy prey. Garou is the problem here, awakened version regularly took punches from Saitama without dying and could react to Flashy flash's speed (who could string a flurry of attacks in centiseconds). Both monsters are strong enough to make Saitama serious(incase anyone argues about Saitama's actual punching power, his casual punch was able to take out a large meteor) My vote goes to the monster team for round 1, but round 2 and 3 will be interesting, Sasuke and Naruto have a wide range of techniques that they can use but aside from the Genjutsus and Amaterasu, there's not much attacks I think that the monster team can't take, so my vote's on the monsters, but only barely.

copy that

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SkySanji

Round 1:Boros or Garou solos

Round 2:BEST FRIENDS

Round 3:Team OPM

JOVIOLMA