• 69 results
#1 Edited by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Boros starts in his armour, Garou starts in Monster form.

Hero Association roster: Tatsumaki, Bang, Superalloy Darkshine, Pig God, Child Emperor, Metal Bat, Zombieman, Genos, Metal Knight, Atomic Samurai, Lightspeed Flash, King (with reputation), Tanktop Master, Puri-Puri Prisoner, Sweet Mask.

Monster Association roster: Orochi, Psykos, Black Sperm (can go Multi-Cell and Golden), Overgrown Rover, Fuhrer Ugly, Homeless Emperor, Evil Natural Water, Gums, Elder Centipede, Awakened Cocroach, Face Ripper, Pureblood, Phoenix Man, Gouketsu.

House of Evolution roster: Asura Rhino, Beast King, Mosquito Girl, Armored Gorilla.

Everyone is in-character. Fight takes place in the same area where Garou wrecked everyone and fought Saitama. Obviously, feats from all official media are allowed for all.

Will the combined power of Associations and HoE be enough to overpower the Dominator of the Universe and the Human Monster, or will their superior numbers not stop them from being overwhelmed?

#3 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros & Garou, obviously.

Still waiting for Blast to make an apparence tho

#4 Edited by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: reasons please?

Also, Blast have already made a brief appearance. In Tatsumaki's flashback.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
#5 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (7154 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of them get fodderized but a few do major damage to garoru and Boros

#6 Posted by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Garou already defeated all A class heroes if I recall correctly. Everyone else would die if Boros destroys earth's surface.

#8 Posted by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@toratorn: Garou already defeated all A class heroes if I recall correctly. Everyone else would die if Boros destroys earth's surface.

S-Class, actually, but some of them (Metal Knight, Metal Bat) were absent and Tatsumaki wasn't at her best. Plus there are super-tough monsters that will probably be able to take some of their attacks (Golden Sperm and Elder Centipede).

As for Boros, would he even go past the unsealed form? He went Meteoric Burst only to try to overhelm someone who was no-selling his attacks (Saitama), and resorted to Roaring Cannon only as a last ditch effort. I doubt that he will be pushed this far here.

#9 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Lol, yes. I meant S class xD

If he gets overwhelmed like you just said, why not?

#10 Posted by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: well, he might not consider it since no one here is even close to Saitama, with the closest things so far being Tatsu, Golden Sperm and Elder Centipede. Besides, the forces could be separated, since Heroes and Monsters know the danger of Garou while literally knowing nothing about Boros, so the strongest peeps might gang up on Garou while the fodder ones get beaten by Boros.

#11 Posted by Chazz85 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio
@toratorn said:

@khael: well, he might not consider it since no one here is even close to Saitama, with the closest things so far being Tatsu, Golden Sperm and Elder Centipede. Besides, the forces could be separated, since Heroes and Monsters know the danger of Garou while literally knowing nothing about Boros, so the strongest peeps might gang up on Garou while the fodder ones get beaten by Boros.

This then boros just massacres everyone here.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#12 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5149 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps. Garou was handling S-Class easily and Boros can do the same. Both blitzes them.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#14 Posted by Jgames (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps. Garou was handling S-Class easily and Boros can do the same. Both blitzes them.

#15 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo stomps

#18 Posted by Redzkz (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

HA and MA wins thanks to Blast. The guy supposed to be anti-Saitama.

#19 Posted by Toratorn (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: read the OP, Blast is not here. And he is featless anyway.

#20 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros solo

#21 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros solo one shot everyone

Avatar image for madscientist224
#22 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros and garou get solod by a few s class heroes.

#23 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224: I like you my bitch when you follow me everywhere like dog

OT: Monster Garou one shot all s class hero in WC so you can suck my dick and go to sleep fucking annoying bitches

#24 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Boros and Garou slap

Either arguably solos

#25 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_god: I wouldn't bother arguing with him he thinks Ichigo can fight on par with Heracles and Neo Demon from Toriko

#26 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Just an annoying idiot he think BOS Mel have shit vs GS

#27 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros solos,Garou already soloed them in the webcomic.

Huge mismatch, another one that should be locked

#29 Edited by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_god: awww, someone a lil butthurt? They have cream for that, I'm sure.

Thinking I follow you everywhere when these battle, oh my, pop up on the battle forums list.

You have a highly inflated sense of yourself. Might wanna stop doing all them drugs to stay awake so you can make enough to buy a can soup by selling yourself on the corner. 😉

#30 Edited by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you obviously need to go back to that thread and read the rest of the posts. Lmao.

#31 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: @one_god:

ONE_GOD mentioned you in a forum post.

@madscientist224: Saitama one shot MUI Goku like nothing and go to home LMFAO bitch OPM FUCK YOUR MOM PUSSY OR WHAT BITCH

Jan 5, 9:28pm

Not taking the time to screen shot it right now, but someone is an OPM fanboy/toxic wanker. Three guesses who, and the first two don't count.

#32 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224: he has about 5 alts here that spam bump OPM and insult people with broken English

It's quite funny

#34 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224 said:

@skysanji: @one_god:

ONE_GOD mentioned you in a forum post.

@madscientist224: Saitama one shot MUI Goku like nothing and go to home LMFAO bitch OPM FUCK YOUR MOM PUSSY OR WHAT BITCH

Jan 5, 9:28pm

Not taking the time to screen shot it right now, but someone is an OPM fanboy/toxic wanker. Three guesses who, and the first two don't count.

Why did you tag me I have nothing to do with this....

I dont agree with him calling you out of your name though and saying disgusting things like that

#35 Posted by Lucano (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_god said:

@madscientist224: I like you my bitch when you follow me everywhere like dog

OT: Monster Garou one shot all s class hero in WC so you can suck my dick and go to sleep fucking annoying bitches

I'd be mindful of my language.

@jedixman@god_spawn

#36 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224 said:

@skysanji: you obviously need to go back to that thread and read the rest of the posts. Lmao.

I did you never conceded to your arguement instead you opt out to bring up light novels and Bankai Aizen as if they would stand a chance against Heracles and Neo

#37 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: #145 Edited by Madscientist224 (1039 posts) - 8 days, 5 hours ago - Show Bio

@maestromage: the off chance he'd be able to take a single win (0.01/10 or lower ratio...) if light novel feats are included. That's about it. Lmao.

Most any main player in Toriko would solo bleach verse except, just maybe, Aizen. 😂

You must of missed that one.

#38 Edited by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: lmao. Literally just posting what was said to me earlier. Thats just funny.

#39 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: #145 Edited by Madscientist224 (1039 posts) - 8 days, 5 hours ago - Show Bio

@maestromage: the off chance he'd be able to take a single win (0.01/10 or lower ratio...) if light novel feats are included. That's about it. Lmao.

Most any main player in Toriko would solo bleach verse except, just maybe, Aizen. 😂

You must of missed that one.

That's what I'm talking about you never conceded to your arguement and still think Ichigo stands a chance and even said they can solo the verse except maybe Aizen, what!?

#40 Posted by Lucano (3405 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you told someone else not to argue with me as I think something ridiculous, so i showed you something where the someone else was completely ridiculous (and then some) and told you I didn't actually think what you stated. Any questions still?

#42 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: the entirety of that post was meant to show the ridiculousness of it and the only person who may live is the only stated immortal character in bleach. Even then, immortality is not a guarantee by any means.

And yes, there is always the smallest chance that something could go one characters way. Some of the god tiers in Toriko verse actually have jobbed before, or lost the upper hand due to PIS, and Ichigo is kinda walking plot armor to an extent as well as having gotten the upper hand due to circumstances going his way. So, yeah, there's an nth of a percentile it could be done.

#43 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you told someone else not to argue with me as I think something ridiculous, so i showed you something where the someone else was completely ridiculous (and then some) and told you I didn't actually think what you stated. Any questions still?

Thats two different things on one hand you are saying Ichigo can beat Eos Toriko characters and on the other hand he's calling you out of your name and is being disgusting which I whole heartedly disagree with but those don't equate at all

Oh and Lucano basically reported him to the mods for you if you don't understand why he tagged you in his post

#45 Posted by Snoppy_MoMo (768 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean give metal bat some time and piss him off he could possibly start doing damage but to reach that level hed probably had to be near death so hes out (hes still powerful tho) darkshine already got clapped by a garou that was still evolving plus he has a bad track record against martial artist so boros wouldnt even be needed zombie man he has like wont be of much help here plus it has been shown his healing factor can be overwhelmed puri puri prisoner do we even gotta talk about him genos is a glass canon unless he uses that 10 second boost he gets but then hed be out, i doubt atomic samurai can even cut these dudes, flashy flash could possibly help but its laready proven by feats hes slower than garou and boros, pig god idk what he would do, child emperor can help with strategy and tactics fighting he wont be much help, drive knight has no feats and almost as many appearances as blast, metal knight doesnt have much feats but based on hype from manga, web comic, and anime he could do some damage, tank top master is basically a weaker dark shine, watchdog man we dont even know this dude could be a dog that removed his dog limiter idk but he wouldnt come anyways q city only, king with his meta luck can be some help but saitama isnt present so i dont know, only tatsumaki (in perfect condition of course cuz she was massively weakned when she fought garou) and bang (with abandenment) can do some damage and they wouldnt be doing much but dont get it twisted still powerful in there own rights, now for the monsters i mean there basically slightly stronger than some of the s class heroes, i think the only monsters that could actually pose a problem would be overgrown rover (he freaking survived an attack from saitama with no visible damage, he shook off pre-woke garou full power punch and survived an attack from both bang and bomb which was more powerful than the attack they used on elder centipede plus he is super humanly fast probably like High Hypersonic i may be over estimating but he is extremely fast plus his energy balls were powerful enough to make shockwaves that went all across z city, golden sperm only good feat is fighting tatsumaki but she was massively weakned so i doubt he have a chance if she was in perfect condition he fought garou for like 3 seconds then you saw his head go flying so only those four can do real damage im pretty sure the last one standing would be rover and even tho i love this op dog id think he die just my opinion though unless blast based in statments and hype comes in they lose but they can put up a struggle

#46 Edited by AbstractRaze (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously the duo, Garou was at the edge of breaking the limiters, I still have hopes on Black Sperm, he's indeed a very badass villain with much potential, now that he's Saitama's pet, I think he could be shaping some nice plans for his comeback, the same goes for Overgrown Rover, there is a reason why both of them survived and ended as Saitama's pets, we have a malicious pet and a kindly pet, well, it's almost a symbolic interpretation by my side.

Weakened Black Sperm and Overgrown Rover after the War.
Weakened Black Sperm and Overgrown Rover after the War.

#47 Posted by GOD_ABOVE_ALL (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou solo Godstomps Negative Diff

#48 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Both still solo negative difficulty

#49 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros and garou get godstomped infinite neg diff.

#50 Edited by Nervedamage (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou and Boros takes turns XXXing the Mon/Heroes