Boros and Garou Vs Final Form Frieza

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lettsplay10
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boros and Garou both at their very best VS Final Form 50% Power Frieza

this is freezer saga freezer

fight takes place on namek

freezer plays with them team tries to kill freezer

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If it was first form Freeza you'd have a fight, arguably. This is murder.

DragonKing123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza destroys Namek again.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Khael

Frieza wrecks

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Try Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Lord Boros.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alextheboss  Online

Frieza wins via ki blasts, but the team can out do Frieza in h2h combat so Frieza needs to be careful.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza blinks.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats OPM team at peak power are way stronger and more durable than 50% frieza (and everyone that he fought). op also says

@lettsplay10 said:

freezer plays with them team tries to kill freezer

so I'm assuming team is bloodlusted and Frieza isn't. They should be able to blitz. However, by now I've learned that on this site you're not allowed to say DBZ loses.

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps, he has better durability and DC.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiramisu said:

he has better durability and DC.

Proof of this?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Freeza busts planets casually in his first form. The only possible way he loses is if he doesn't take the entire fight seriously and doesn't get pissed off.

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Frieza stomps.

Frieza stomps.

Freeza destroys Namek again.

Try Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Lord Boros.

@thekinfing said:

Frieza blinks.

All of that^.

@tiramisu said:

he has better durability and DC.

Proof of this?

Proof he has better DC?

Loading Video...

Now on to durability.

Loading Video...

Neither Boros, nor Garou have feats on this level. Frieza stomps.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will echo what everyone is saying, those two havent shown any feats on friezas level , he stomps harder then saitama lol

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps them harder than Saitama did

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza wins if he immediately decides to destroy the same planet he's standing on (but he isn't bloodlusted here). Otherwise he has no attacking feats above these:

1 (not final form boros)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2 (not final form garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

3 (not final form garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 (not final form boros)

No Caption Provided

5 (final form boros)

No Caption Provided

6 (final form garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or durability above these

No Caption Provided

2 (not final form garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3 (not final form garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 (not final form Garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5 (final form Garou)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Now on to durability.
Loading Video...

This is 50% Frieza as op said? That isn't on par with Saitama's serious series moves by the way.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alextheboss  Online

@gluestick: I agree the OPM team has better physical striking and speed feats, but Frieza does have better DC and durability feats, plus he has the ability to fly and use telekinesis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick said:
@marczaddy said:
Now on to durability.
Loading Video...

This is 50% Frieza as op said? That isn't on par with Saitama's serious series moves by the way.

Yup. Frieza only powered up to 50% to tank KK*20 Kamehameha(which is also a better durability feat than either of the team has). He remains that way for the rest of the fight.

Nonsense. Not that it matters, seeing as Frieza could kill them with a ki blast.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Cool I haven't watched DBZ in a long time. Anyway, Frieza would most definitely not win with standard moves unless you think Ki blast is equal to this:

No Caption Provided

He would win with planet busting, but he's not bloodlusted in this fight and if he's on that planet it defeats the purpose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Cool I haven't watched DBZ in a long time. Anyway, Frieza would most definitely not win with standard moves unless you think Ki blast is equal to this:

No Caption Provided

He would win with planet busting, but he's not bloodlusted in this fight and if he's on that planet it defeats the purpose.

Few problems.

Frieza's first form is casually planet busting, as I've already shown. So, Frieza is far above that.

He could throw around anything near planet level as a standard ki blast and end this with ease.

He doesn't need to actually bust the planet, nor would he die from said planet exploding.

Lastly, Boros and Garou lacks any notable durability, they relied almost exclusively on regen and h2h skill, any Ki attacks Frieza tries would almost be guaranteed end it.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Feat where Frieza survives a planet he is on blowing up? Not sure that's a claim to be making. I entirely disagree about Boros and Garou "lacking durability" in comparison to him or his non planet-busting attacks:

No Caption Provided

This ultimately defeated Frieza, and would have been absolutely nothing to Boros or Garou. Think whatever you want to though I know there's no arguing against DBZ.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: I agree the OPM team has better physical striking and speed feats, but Frieza does have better DC and durability feats, plus he has the ability to fly and use telekinesis.

looooooooool there is no way OPM team has better physical striking and speed specaily speed. saiyan saga Raditz was faster than the speed of light OPM are only hypersonic speed level, maybe saitama is light speed when he's serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Feat where Frieza survives a planet he is on blowing up?

Are you serious with this? Namek blew up while Frieza was on it, and he still survived, despite being cut in half, having no energy, and being blasted by an angry SSJ1 Goku.

Not sure that's a claim to be making.

Because...?

I entirely disagree about Boros and Garou "lacking durability" in comparison to him or his non planet-busting attacks:

Show me some durability.

This ultimately defeated Frieza,

It was launched by Frieza himself and gave SSJ1 Goku cause for concern, this is a bad showing how? Also, he survived it anyway.

and would have been absolutely nothing to Boros or Garou.

I think you mean, "it wouldn't keep them down", it would absolutely split either in half, they just have regen to save them.

Think whatever you want to though

All you have to do is give feats allowing the Team to win, and you'll have won the debate. It's that simple.

I know there's no arguing against DBZ.

Cop out argument. DBZ has been, successfully I might add, argued against numerous times. I've even been on the other side of those debates myself. Honestly, I don't even like DBZ, but that doesn't mean Frieza doesn't stomp here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos said:
@alextheboss said:

looooooooool there is no way OPM team has better physical striking

They have city level+ striking. I can't recall physicals on that level for this early on in DBZ.

and speed specaily speed.

I agree, though mostly because they lack quantifiability.

saiyan saga Raditz was faster than the speed of light

Anime only nonsense, it's contradicted by basically all other feats afterwards.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so.... this is fair how? From what I've read, Neither character on the team can survive a casual shot from first form freeza let alone final form

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 alextheboss  Online

@guleddos said:
@alextheboss said:

looooooooool there is no way OPM team has better physical striking and speed specaily speed. saiyan saga Raditz was faster than the speed of light OPM are only hypersonic speed level, maybe saitama is light speed when he's serious

I can see your someone who doesn't know much about dragon ball. That was just a dub line. Dragon ball character are consistently much slower than light and have 0 ftl feats in the manga.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By alextheboss  Online

@marczaddy said:
@guleddos said:

Actually that's not even an anime mistake, it's a funimation mistake only. Nothing like that is said in the Japanese version of the new dragon ball kai English version.

So many people think Raditz is faster than light because of that line, lol.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GlueStick

@guleddos said:
@alextheboss said:

Show me any physical greater than Instant kick to the moon (240,000 miles). Show me speed undeniably greater than these

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:
@guleddos said:

Actually that's not even an anime mistake, it's a funimation mistake only. Nothing like that is said in the Japanese version of the new dragon ball kai English version.

So many people think Raditz is faster than light because of that line, lol.

Which, I guess, goes to show how many don't really read DBZ, a series they're supposed to be "experts" on, imagine that.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza just laughs at them when they try to attack him

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick said:

Are you serious with this? Namek blew up while Frieza was on it, and he still survived, despite being cut in half, having no energy, and being blasted by an angry SSJ1 Goku.

Goku is the only reason he survived actually. Frieza had to beg for his life.

I entirely disagree about Boros and Garou "lacking durability" in comparison to him or his non planet-busting attacks:

Show me some durability.

Why does regen not count? Who cares how the endure the attack? Same result.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was launched by Frieza himself and gave SSJ1 Goku cause for concern, this is a bad showing how? Also, he survived it anyway.

Again, only thanks to Goku pitying him did he survive. The point is he can't keep battling after the same injuries as Boros and Garou. You claim this isn't a bad showing but somehow punches from Saitama are?

I think you mean, "it wouldn't keep them down", it would absolutely split either in half, they just have regen to save them.

You and everyone that read it knew exactly what I meant. It would have been nothing for them to recover from.

All you have to do is give feats allowing the Team to win, and you'll have won the debate. It's that simple.

If you need to resort to planet busting attacks then team loses. If you think DBZ attacks > other verses attacks that look similar(which many DBZ fans do) then team loses. If we consider Boros collapsing star (op said OPM team starts max power) to be surface wiping Frieza has no feats that counter it without Goku's power. Saying "frieza form 1 was strong so a ki blast from 50% final form frieza would 1 shot" isn't a feat.

Cop out argument. DBZ has been, successfully I might add, argued against numerous times. I've even been on the other side of those debates myself. Honestly, I don't even like DBZ, but that doesn't mean Frieza doesn't stomp here.

People arguing for DBZ have a huge tenancy to think DBZ planet busters > other planet busters, Ki blasts > other energy attacks (such as the one below), DBZ speed that can't be seen > other speed that can't be seen, etc. That's all I meant.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick said:
@marczaddy said:
@gluestick said:

1. Goku is the only reason he survived actually. Frieza had to beg for his life.

Show me some durability.

2. Why does regen not count? Who cares how the endure the attack? Same result.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Again, only thanks to Goku pitying him did he survive. The point is he can't keep battling after the same injuries as Boros and Garou. You claim this isn't a bad showing but somehow punches from Saitama are?

4. You and everyone that read it knew exactly what I meant. It would have been nothing for them to recover from.

5. If you need to resort to planet busting attacks then team loses. If you think DBZ attacks > other verses attacks that look similar(which many DBZ fans do) then team loses. If we consider Boros collapsing star (op said OPM team starts max power) to be surface wiping Frieza has no feats that counter it without Goku's power. Saying "frieza form 1 was strong so a ki blast from 50% final form frieza would 1 shot" isn't a feat.

6. People arguing for DBZ have a huge tenancy to think DBZ planet busters > other planet busters, Ki blasts > other energy attacks (such as the one below), DBZ speed that can't be seen > other speed that can't be seen, etc. That's all I meant.

No Caption Provided

1. False. He begged, then was given energy, which he used to attack Goku, who counter and blasted Frieza, then planet exploded. Goku has nothing to do with him surviving.

2. I never said regen doesn't count, I simply said show me durability. Regen =/= durability, that's all. So again, some planet level durability showings please. Hell, show me anything durability wise.

3. Already proven false. I never said Saitama's punches are a bad showing, but they are completely unquantifiable. Frieza can dish out planet busting ki blasts pretty casually, how do Boros or Garou deal with that?

4. They could regen from that, sure.

5. Resort to? Frieza is casually planet busting 3 forms ago. This is the only outcome. Seriously, a planet wiping attack is a danger to Frieza, how? He could literally cancel it out, sort of like Saitama, with anything stronger. He can also fly out of range, easily avoiding it. That argument might work, except these feats are all Frieza's. So, him planet busting at his weakest, with absolute ease, means him near his strongest will do the same, and much more, with even easier ease. Simple logic.

6. Irrelevant to this debate.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza easily,even if he plays around he can tank a few hits from Boros to know he has to put him down quickly

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy:

1 & 3: I can admit it's possible I don't remember the fight entirely. As I've said it's been a while since I last watched DBZ. Either way that's not a feat relevant to 50% Frieza no matter how he survived it.

2: Lol surface-wiping+ durability feats for 50% Frieza please.

4: Sarcasm? If not great we agree on this. If so see the scans where Boros instantly recovers from being shredded to pieces, and where Garou instantly recovers from a similar/slightly worse injury than Frieza.

5: He didn't have planet level durability at 50% power, and the op says he isn't taking this at all seriously so why would he start with a planet level attack? If this was 100% Frieza fighting seriously I would have agreed he wins from the start.

6: how so? Someone (not you) has already denied Frieza being completely eclipsed in physical strength here because... DBZ. There is also no conclusive proof ki blast > these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: 50% Freeza completely wiped out Namek's core, while holding back a considerable amount of power. Surface wiping is child's play.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: 50% Freeza completely wiped out Namek's core, while holding back a considerable amount of power. Surface wiping is child's play.

And First Form Frieza planet busted while laughing.

Anyway, no one has posted this yet? I'm disappointed in you, Comic Vine.

Loading Video...

Gets me. Every. Single. Time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick said:

@marczaddy:

1 & 3: I can admit it's possible I don't remember the fight entirely. As I've said it's been a while since I last watched DBZ. Either way that's not a feat relevant to 50% Frieza no matter how he survived it.

Fair enough.

2: Lol surface-wiping+ durability feats for 50% Frieza please.

I can do you two better. He casually cancelled out a Kamehameha from Goku in KKX20, with his bare hands. Plus, survived the Spirit Bomb.

4: Sarcasm? If not great we agree on this.

No sarcasm, regen is a fine ability.

If so see the scans where Boros instantly recovers from being shredded to pieces,

Yeah, nice. What happens when Frieza vapes him?

and where Garou instantly recovers from a similar/slightly worse injury than Frieza.

Same as above.

5: He didn't have planet level durability at 50% power,

Already proven false.

and the op says he isn't taking this at all seriously so why would he start with a planet level attack?

He doesn't need to be taking this seriously, his weakest attack should be that level, though it's not necessary in the long run.

If this was 100% Frieza fighting seriously I would have agreed he wins from the start.

Okay.

6: how so? Someone (not you) has already denied Frieza being completely eclipsed in physical strength here because... DBZ. There is also no conclusive proof ki blast > these:

It's irrelevant because I'm not them, and I'm not making that claim. Therefore, it's irrelevant to this(meaning between us two) debate.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1. This is a featless attack, even with statements, Frieza outdid it casually in his first form.

2 and 3. City level attacks are not even worth talking about.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@goldroger1: Only in the Bardock - The Father of Goku TV special, and its canonocity is dubious at best. We have no idea if Freeza destroyed planet Vegeta the same way in the Dragon Ball manga.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: frieza in character was playing with much faster and stronger opponents on namek, he was blitzing them, he was blocking planetary level attacks as if he was playing with a football. it's true that i hate when people talk about db characters as if they were invincible but the team here are way out of their league.

it would be a great fight if it was actually between boros and garou

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 alextheboss  Online

@gluestick: frieza in character was playing with much faster and stronger opponents on namek, he was blitzing them, he was blocking planetary level attacks as if he was playing with a football. it's true that i hate when people talk about db characters as if they were invincible but the team here are way out of their league.

That's already a thread

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic said:

That's already a thread

More than one, as usual.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TrueAustralian
@lettsplay10 said:

Boros and Garou both at their very best

Boros at his very best is the anime version, so does this feat count? Someone did a frame by frame breakdown.

Frame 1: Before Boros passes through.
Frame 1: Before Boros passes through.
Frame 2: Boros has already passed through and out of frame, in less than 1 frame.
Frame 2: Boros has already passed through and out of frame, in less than 1 frame.
Frame 4: (From here I will be skipping frames with minimal/no motion in them) The molten slag left behind from his passing is starting to move in the direction Boros passed through.
Frame 4: (From here I will be skipping frames with minimal/no motion in them) The molten slag left behind from his passing is starting to move in the direction Boros passed through.
Frame 7: Still moving in the direction Boros and Saitama went.
Frame 7: Still moving in the direction Boros and Saitama went.
Frame 10: The slag has reached the peak of its visible movement, from this frame on until frame 36 the slag does not move an inch, it just hangs in the air suspended as if time had froze for it.
Frame 10: The slag has reached the peak of its visible movement, from this frame on until frame 36 the slag does not move an inch, it just hangs in the air suspended as if time had froze for it.
Frame 13: Rapid displacement of the air in the area by the coming nuclear explosion out of frame rips the paneling off the visible portion of the ship. (just speculation on my part, someone with better understanding of physics may be able to say what's going on here.)
Frame 13: Rapid displacement of the air in the area by the coming nuclear explosion out of frame rips the paneling off the visible portion of the ship. (just speculation on my part, someone with better understanding of physics may be able to say what's going on here.)
Frame 36: (I skipped a bunch of frames of the slag hanging motionless and the panels that were ripped off slowing moving backwards, they are not relevent for what happenes next) Cascading nuclear fusion explosion hits the front part of the bridge area on middle right of frame.
Frame 36: (I skipped a bunch of frames of the slag hanging motionless and the panels that were ripped off slowing moving backwards, they are not relevent for what happenes next) Cascading nuclear fusion explosion hits the front part of the bridge area on middle right of frame.
Frame 38: (Frame 37 was a black screen) Nuclear hell-fire has fully engulfed the portions of the ship currently in frame.
Frame 38: (Frame 37 was a black screen) Nuclear hell-fire has fully engulfed the portions of the ship currently in frame.
Frame 48: 10 frames later the nuclear reaction is still melting everything in the area and blowing the slag in the direction Boros went.
Frame 48: 10 frames later the nuclear reaction is still melting everything in the area and blowing the slag in the direction Boros went.
Frame 59: The last frame before the scene changes, everything has been blasted the direction Boros went, everything in the frame is molten and it has been exactly 58 frames since Boros both entered and exited frame. He is crazy fast.
Frame 59: The last frame before the scene changes, everything has been blasted the direction Boros went, everything in the frame is molten and it has been exactly 58 frames since Boros both entered and exited frame. He is crazy fast.
Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Everyone here is wrong tbh..

Frieza dances.

No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza curbstomp

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, major mismatch, freiza wrecks in first form, he has actually destroyed two planets, no feats for either of these guys make them planet busters, just a flimsy statement, feats are greater than statements.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention one of freizas main strengths is his durability, even commented on by the gods.. he has survived two planetary explosions, nothing these guys can do has been proven to be planetary, they don't have the dc to one shot him. I say this because even if they get him in physicals, as soon as he sees he's outclassed, he'll bust the planet, VERY in character