• 51 results
Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Boro and Delta VS Toneri and 8 Gates Gai (35 votes)

Team Kara 17%
Team Toneri 83%

Delta and Boro VS Tenseigan Toneri and 8 Gates Gai

Location- Jigen Planet

20 meter distance

No knowledge

Winner by death

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 • 
Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who’s taking this

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 Gates Gai solos, he don´t need Toneri to stomp two character who around akatsuki lvl. First need heal against fodder and the second couldn´t knock out fodders. Gai gonna murder and stomp them into the ground..

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either 8 Gates Guy or Toneri indivually kick the shit out of them.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 kicks the crap out of them

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boro and delta are high fearless so for now either of team 2 stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Toneri carries

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People do not realize just how bad Boruto's writing and power scaling is. Boruto and Shinji were able to pressure and fight Urashiki.

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backtobasic301: urashiki is a bortherline fodder villian, but i agree

Delta can press Naruto

Boro cant even blitz saradas team

but supposedly Boro >> Delta? lol

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Toneri solos

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think either on team two could potentially solo. Guys attacks can't be absorbed and toneri should be massively more powerful than them

Avatar image for deactivated-5e95ac101dd38
deactivated-5e95ac101dd38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Toneri or Gai can solo.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta is fatal cus she has chakra absorption + laser beam.

Boros would get wrecked by Toneri he’s very disappointing lol at Kawaki saying in some ways he’s worse than Jigen wth was he thinking

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically, Team 1 Stomps

However, Boro currently doesn't have many feats still so he gets stomped

Delta could possibly solo unless Toneri hits her with TSB or Guy hits her internally

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team 2 solo

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boro is a fodder, and Delta will soon become one as well, she was hype up to massive proportions like Urashiki and Boro were, both of these guys are barely Kage tier

either of team 2 stomps.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HukO

Team 2

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boro is complete fodder but Delta probably solos considering she was still landing hits on 6PSM Naruto after he stopped jobbing to gain intel.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HukO

Lol at Delta soloing

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thejdg

Naruto held back against Delta but fodderized her after. Guy trashes her, I can see him having trouble against Boros Regen, but if he can land enough shots to destroy the ninja tool he can solo. tonieri should be able to use visual prowess to find it though. Team 2 mid diff

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko: She's faster than both on team 2 and has a one shot light beam attack. Why couldn't she solo?

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thejdg

@anomalous: she is crap without her absorbing ability. 8th Gates guy has her beat in speed and close combat. Naruto held back and stomped her.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejdg said:

8th Gates guy has her beat in speed and close combat. Naruto held back and stomped her.

As far as speed 6PSM Naruto = Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke >> 8th Gate Guy, and Delta was nearly keeping up with 6PSM Naruto after the point where he stopped "holding back".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sure he was generally in control of the fight and still didn't pop Kurama avatar or something because the kids were nearby, but if he could casually blitz her / avoid all of her attacks he absolutely would have done it. There was no reason to feign anything after his plan to gather intel failed.

@thejdg said:

@anomalous: she is crap without her absorbing ability.

She doesn't have to absorb chakra to use her light beam. It's a ninja tool.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: Lol like her tree level attack would do any damage to guy 😂. Also speed(and power scaling in general) in Boruto is wacky to the point we’re Kawaki went from being astonished by Naruto’s speed to the point where he casually out sped Naruto in order to save his life from that same tree level attack. Also the tree lvl laser makes no sense as it shouldn’t even damage Naruto(the man swatted 5 bijuu bombs casually in a “supposedly” much weaker form as every Boruto fan likes to imply). Power scaling is a joke in this series. Guy and Toneri absolutely stomp.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: Can't tell if trolling or ignorant. Either way this comment is a perfect example of the "attacks have to be flashy and make a big boom to be powerful" mentality that the majority of Naruto fanbase has on CV.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: Lmao no you just can’t seem to understand that the new author doesn’t have the slightest concept of power scaling.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Anomalous

@boogalooigloo:

1. I don't disagree that power levels are inconsistent in Boruto, but it makes far more sense based on the majority of feats, character quotes and author's intent that Delta is closer to Naruto's stats than Kawaki/Boruto.
  2. That has nothing to do with the fact that you just judged a hax ability by its DC lol
SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm interesting

Team 1 has a person (in his base state) who lost to 4 kids and his friend that is confirmed to be weaker than him

vs

Team 2 with someone that can move a moon and cut a partially hollow moon in half casually and his friend that can bend space by running

gee its a tough one to decide

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: Sorry but that kind of move requires damage to be done in order for its haxs to take place. So unless your telling me Naurtos durability is only tree lvl(would't be surprised if it was in Boruto) then your wrong.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai: Honestly these guys really be defending Boruto no matter how trash it is.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: You should really spend 5 minutes learning about the concept of attack potency before making another ignorant argument.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo said:

@anomalous: Yet you defend the author

No one is defending Kodachi. If you could actually read and not just see what you want to, you'd have noticed that I agreed he's bad at keeping power levels consistent. I don't particularly like Boruto as a series but I'll still judge the characters by their feats and Kodachi's obvious intent for them rather than a couple instances of outlier/PIS that only exist to keep main characters (Boruto and friends) relevant when they shouldn't be.

@anomalous: that doesn't understand how the attack potency of a rasenshuriken works... ok. Maybe check out how stupid it is

Idk what you think "attack potency" means but this is not it. First of all, wind release and lava release rasenshuriken do not do the same thing. Second, Delta dodged most of that attack so why should it have done more damage? If Naruto expanded the vortex further like we know he's capable of

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then it would have been more effective. He didn't because the kids were around.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous:Clearly you ignored the fact that i proved rasenshurikens are more powerful depending on its size and the one Naruto used against delta was the same size as the one he used against Kakazu yet it's explosion was barely even close to a tenth of its size. On top of that the rs that Naruto used against Delta should've been stronger because Naruto was using six paths senjutsu chakra to make the lava rasenshuriken which is an amp on its own as i described(but you clearly didnt read) and it was the same size as a normal rs. By that standard it should AT LEAST have the same explosive radius as the rs that Naruto used against Pain using Sage chakra(which hopefully I don't have to remind you that its weaker than six paths senjutsu). If Naruto wanted to make a rs with that small of an explosion size then he should've made a mini rs like the one he used against giant zetsu. Not one the same size as a regular rs amped by six paths senjutsu and lava release which comes with a flaming burst at the end. Stop ignoring facts i put infront of your face you just end up looking IGNORANT as you like to say.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: Can't tell if trolling or ignorant. Either way this comment is a perfect example of the "attacks have to be flashy and make a big boom to be powerful" mentality that the majority of Naruto fanbase has on CV.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt:

No Caption Provided

Yeah you just lost all your credibility

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Anomalous

@boogalooigloo:

To recap

1. You've disregarded the fact that wind release and lava release rasenshuriken are different abilities with entirely different effects and therefore can't be compared in the way you're trying to compare them.
  2. You still don't have the slightest idea what AP is. All you care about is size.

I won't be commenting here again unless the next thing you say is actually a response to my points rather than some pathetic straw man argument.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: Yeah your the second guy to try and say that size doesn’t matter for a rs yet I bet you won’t bring proof to help your argument because none exists. Have fun trying to bring your head canon to another debate

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: Have you not seen what Movie Deku and Bakugo 100% for all did?

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: I did and nowhere in the movie did it show ANY mountain level durability feats

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: I mean, they took attacks from a full power serious Nine who produced a storm that was bigger than an island and was calc over 2 gigatons, so they really arent far off from that level of durability

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on AoE =/= AP, especially regarding any rasengan.......basic kindergarten stuff peeps

OT:

Team 2, Toneri carries

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta solos unless she gets hit by a TSB

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Toneri solos.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the_alchemist01

If it were a one on one Delta would win against any one on Team 2 but the two at once she'd get overwhelmed, Team 2 mid/high diffs

But seriously lol at "Tree level attack" for Delta's laser if any of the duo gets hit by that they're done for.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: So tell me when they actually got hit by that?

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: Cant really find proof I do remember them being hit but the full movie and scenes are not out

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

delta still remain overrated as hell

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's hilarious people wanking Delta... Naruto was never serious, he had to make sure that the kids were okay because he was protecting them. He couldn't be reckless because he had people around that could get hurt. All attempted to see her was to overload her chakra storage. Gai was able to blitz Madara, I don't see how Delta would be any more of a challenge than that. Gai also doesn't need to use ninjutsu, he can just pummel her with evening elephant. Tonieri could easily take out Bro, All he has to do is use his visual prowess to find the Ninja Tool in his body and break it. Soooo like I said before team 2... Mid diff