Borg Cube Vs. Death Star

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Death Star is at full manning. Borg Cube is at 100%.

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By iwan

What did the Borg Cube do to deserve that ? Curbstomp.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

iwan says:

"What did the Borg Cube do to deserve that ? Curbstomp."

May I ask how? To me, it's a toss up.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Phorqe

I'd say the Death Star, if it could use the planet destroyer as their first attack and destroy the cube before the borg have a chance to adapt.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Since the Death Star is much, much larger than any Borg Cube, with thousands upon thousands of powerful weapons emplacements and hordes of fighters, I'm giving it to the Death Star. Even if every drone on the cube beamed onto the Death Star, they'd still be massively outnumbered by legions of trained shock troops. Also, it's not even certain that Borg could adapt to Star Wars weaponry, since blasters just spit out a packet of plasma with no frequency to adapt to.

It's also important to remember that the Borg are morons. They don't even bother with any sort of tactics; they just fly toward their target beaming their ridiculous message and expecting everyone in the area to cower in terror. Whoever's commanding the Death Star would just laugh at their stupidity and then turn the full firepower of the station against them.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 18:39:06

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

That's assuming the Borg cube couldn't maneuver out of the way. The Cube can move at speeds as fast as warp nine, I don't think the beam would be able to hit the cube, I'm more concerned with the Borg being able to adapt to the beams of their blasters and tie fighters. And the Deathstar would be fully maned, LOTS of manpower to keep the Borg off if need be.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Alexander Anderson says:

"Since the Death Star is much, much larger than any Borg Cube, with thousands upon thousands of powerful weapons emplacements and hordes of fighters, I'm giving it to the Death Star. Even if every drone on the cube beamed onto the Death Star, they'd still be massively outnumbered by legions of trained shock troops. Also, it's not even certain that Borg could adapt to Star Wars weaponry, since blasters just spit out a packet of plasma with no frequency to adapt to."

THERES an awesome answer. I agree, the manpower alone would be enough to keep them off the ship.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Death Star for the win

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Andferne

Neither wins. A lone pilot swoops in and destroys both of them :)

jk lol

I would say the Death Star would win this.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Spartan

Depends on the Cube, there are different kinds (tactical class, etc.) Still, the borg or better, so they win.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will go the Borg, even Q(who could just snap them out of existence) respected their power and threat to the universe when he was teaching Picard a lesson of pride not to be too arrogant. Death Star gets beat by a bunch of rebels and flight pilots daily in SW whenever they build a new one, the Borg would find the flaw in their plans, the cube can also move warp speed as I recall they were about to chase the Enterprise so they can just dodge it and they have shields as well as I recall. The planets the DS destroyed were 100% defenseless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Star probably.