Booster Gold VS Deadpool

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jack_

•Post-Crisis Booster Gold w/ standard gear and Skeets, though he is unable to time-travel or bring in allies

•Deadpool has his healing factor and standard gear, including teleportation belt, but no tele-dismemberment. He cannot bring in allies

•Both combatants are allowed a week of prep time

• No BFR, win by death or KO

•Takes place in Neutral downtown location w/ civilians, though they will begin to evacuate once the fight starts

•Be sure to say why you think they would win

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Booster Gold

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Booster Gold stomps, Deadpool physically can do nothing to harm him.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tomlikesfries

Booster stomps.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. At least give Wade some prep time.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jack_

&k4Anarky: I might reconsider Deadpool's lack of prep. You make a good point that it does give him a more significant disadvantage, I just didn't want anyone saying he pulls some random uber-powerful artifact out of Avengers mansion or anything. I think I'll edit in a week of prep for Deadpool. I'm new to the site, thanks for the advice

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jack_: Welcome to the Vine, if you haven't read the battle forum rules yet you probably should. As for this battle there is no way to make it fair. Booster Gold's force fields have taken hits from Doomsday, there's nothing Deadpool could to harm him.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

&k4Anarky: I might reconsider Deadpool's lack of prep. You make a good point that it does give him a more significant disadvantage, I just didn't want anyone saying he pulls some random uber-powerful artifact out of Avengers mansion or anything. I think I'll edit in a week of prep for Deadpool. I'm new to the site, thanks for the advice

Oh, well... In that case a prepped Deadpool can be quite a thing to behold. He beat Osborn's Thunderbolts (with Taskmaster's help) with prep, gave Wolverine's X-Force the run-around with barely any prep nor healing factor.

Give him an hour he would probably rig up some hostage situation before hitting Booster with a Boeing. With a week of prep, I would give this fight to Deadpool; usually any fight to the dead, I would give it to Deadpool. Can't die whatsoever. I mean, guy can regrow from a hand and a puddle of goop.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jack_

@k4anarky: That was kind of my point earlier. I guess maybe there's no way for this to be a fair fight. This thread should probably get locked :)

I have been observing the site for a while, but today was the first day I decided to post anything. Thanks for all your help, I'd forgotten about Booster tanking hits from Doomsday