• Winner is by death, KO or incapacitation
  • Canon versions

Delta Blue, DeWitt Red
Delta Blue, DeWitt Red

#2 Posted by lubub55 (12057 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Amendment50 (13533 posts) - - Show Bio

Delta, way more versatile.

#4 Posted by Vertigo- (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: Did you finish Bioshock Infinite or something recently? This is the second Booker thread that I know of, that you bumped.

OT: Delta, due to versatility

#5 Posted by lubub55 (12057 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: Did you finish Bioshock Infinite or something recently? This is the second Booker thread that I know of, that you bumped.

OT: Delta, due to versatility

I started replaying it for the first time in years earlier. When I last played it I didn't care about feats at all, but this time round Booker's strength is nothing short of ridiculous.

#6 Posted by Vertigo- (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55:

I started replaying it for the first time in years earlier. When I last played it I didn't care about feats at all, but this time round Booker's strength is nothing short of ridiculous.

Rule of cool mate. Gotta love it

#7 Posted by lubub55 (12057 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: He can casually snap necks with nothing but a twist of his wrist and can launch people dozens of metres with his throws. When you get to the Feast For Crows (Or whatever it's called Vigor,) there is a door barring you from the wielder of the Vigor. As you try to open it, there is a thick (And I mean very thick) chain securing the door shut in order to stop people getting to the person using the Vigor. And how does Booker deal with this safety precaution? He literally just pushes the door forward and the chain completely snaps. (As is shown when you look afterwards.) He doesn't even have to exert himself. And to further prove author intention, he easily reaches the top of a test-your-might carnival strength test.

There is also a bit where he beats half a dozen Police officers in melee, and he takes on a gun wielder without any weapons which either makes him a very good aim dodger or a stealth expert. (I'd pick the former since stealth isn't actually an option when playing.) And Bucking Bronco was said by the seller to easily be capable of lifting over a ton, so that would be useful against a Big Daddy as well.

#8 Posted by Vertigo- (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: yup. He's got a decent Reddit RT.

#9 Posted by Vulkanian (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Booker, because being tossed into a concrete building by a giant metallic manbird doesn't have any lasting effects, but a knife messes his hand up good.

#10 Posted by TheKinfing (10208 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#11 Posted by the_real_seamAn (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Delta should take it. Gonna reply the Bioshock games now

#12 Posted by lubub55 (12057 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.