User Lists: 0

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm like the only non-Naruto fan in the tags list. Lol

Can't Hashi's power suppress the Kyuubi?

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends though naruto at with half of the kyuubi was able to easily break out of the wood dragon while the full kyubi on his own was struggling so naruto with the full kyubi should easily be able to break out of hashirama wood suppression.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Depends though naruto at with half of the kyuubi was able to easily break out of the wood dragon while the full kyubi on his own was struggling so naruto with the full kyubi should easily be able to break out of hashirama wood suppression.

Then I'm honestly not sure. I'll say Hashi for now, based on how easily Madara was able to take down BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jadenlol

@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Then I'm honestly not sure. I'll say Hashi for now, based on how easily Madara was able to take down BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke.

Ya but that was madara with hasiramma cells who it could be argued was stronger than hashirama at that point. Naruto was able to take down juubito with sauce help juubito is stronger than hashirama naruto has full kyuubi here so it could go either way.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Ya but that was madara with hasiramma cells who it could be argued was stronger than hashirama at that point. Naruto was able to take down juubito with sauce help juubito is stronger than hashirama naruto has full kyuubi here so it could go either way.

Weren't Hashirama and Madara having a little duel during the war? I don't see how Naruto can win this, but I'll wait and see what others have to say. I'm no Naruto expert after all.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Weren't Hashirama and Madara having a little duel during the war? I don't see how Naruto can win this, but I'll wait and see what others have to say. I'm no Naruto expert after all.

Ya the were edo though and accordinG madara living body is>>>>>edo.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: can't a calm bijuu mode naruto blitz hashirama?

hashirama can and knows well how to deal with the kyubi but even if naruto can't blitz him he has some really dangerous long rage attacks. and naruto can make plenty of copies. if we are talking about the naruto that became friends with kurama and fought the bijuus along side bee and guy then he wins. but if we are talking about the first BM naruto then i guess hashirama wins.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hashirama can and knows well how to deal with the kyubi but even if naruto can't blitz him he has some really dangerous long rage attacks. and naruto can make plenty of copies. if we are talking about the naruto that became friends with kurama and fought the bijuus along side bee and guy then he wins. but if we are talking about the first BM naruto then i guess hashirama wins.

Naruto was having a big problem with obito wood style in complete BM mode and hashi is>>> him. Also I doubt he can blitz the guy whose brother is faster than naruto and still cant win

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jadenlol

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:
@zoldycklogic said:

Naruto was having a big problem with obito wood style in complete BM mode and hashi is>>> him. Also I doubt he can blitz the guy whose brother is faster than naruto and still cant win

that was juubito he broke out of madara wood style which is much more powerful than obitos also this is naruto with full kyuubi here.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KCMinato

Hashirama would win . He has overpowered the kyubi before , only thing stopping him now is talk no jutsu

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@jiraiya_sageofoil said:
@zoldycklogic said:

that was juubito he broke out of madara wood style which is much more powerful than obitos also this is naruto with full kyuubi here.

No it was before he became juubito when they were on top of the ten tails. He used the wood dragon jutsu which was draining him of nine tails. He also suppressed the nine tails in his fight with madara

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@thedarkpaladin: Hey, Hey! Don't you dare call me a Naruto fan! I just happen to have a passing interest in the series and watched the anime to...kill time. That is all.

Oh come now, old bean, you know you love it more than One Piece. ;)

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto nearly stomps, especially if Kurama can go sage mode also

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama's wood style had the unique ability to surpress bijuu. He'll win here. He already surpressed a full kyuubi before. He'd do it again to one with half the chakra.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama's wood style had the unique ability to surpress bijuu. He'll win here. He already surpressed a full kyuubi before. He'd do it again to one with half the chakra.

Well thats the thing, Madara controlling Kurama <<< a Cooperating Kurama. Armored Kurama can't make multiple clones and such nor use sage mode which is already an advantage within itself.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite said:

Well thats the thing, Madara controlling Kurama <<< a Cooperating Kurama. Armored Kurama can't make multiple clones and such nor use sage mode which is already an advantage within itself.

I feel you but clones only operate to split and thin out chakra. In essence he'd be making it easier for Hashirama to restrain him.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto low difficulty. He's way faster than Hashi

meowmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember, Hashirama beat Madara at the Valley of the End. Every Sharingan, Fire release, taijutsu, bukijutsu thing Madara did, Hashirama had an answer to. And Madara had the Kyuubi on his side.

Naruto has the Kyuubi but unlike Madara, he cannot use the Susanoo to shield his Kyuubi. On one hand, Naruto has a way of collecting and storing sage energy, on the other hand, Hashirama's sage mode makes him exponentially more powerful.

The fight would go something like this. Naruto goes Kyuubi. Hashirama uses Wood Human or Wood Dragon to seal that. Naruto stays still to absorb nature chakra. Hashirama can either match him and dominated from there with the Senju statue or finish off Naruto with Wood Cutting Jutsu while Naruto is charging.

Naruto low difficulty. He's way faster than Hashi

That's not true. Sasuke is about Naruto's speed if not faster. Madara effortlessly stabs Sasuke with his own sword in an utter show of dominance. Hashirama beat Madara. That's how much faster Hashirama is. He deserves the title Shinobi no Kami.

animalkingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama takes this high difficulty because of bm naruto speed but i just don't see how bm naruto with his speed can harm hashirama.

Hashirama handled kyuubi and defeat madara together by himself.

all tailed beast including kyuubi power is strong inside jinchuuriki but is naruto without bm is stronger than ms madara, the answer is no, and bm naruto has half kyuubi not full, and hashirama handled full kyuubi along with ms madara.

this is how it goes

hashirama > ms madara and full kyuubi

sage mode hashirama >>ms madara and full kyuubi

hashirama >> Bm Naruto

SM hashirama > >> bm naruto

hashirama beat bm naruto with medium difficulty and if hashirama goes sage mode than he will easily defeat naruto.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By glory84

Teen 6 paths sage mode naruto (with both kurama + senjutsu absorbed)>>Teen 6 paths sage mode naruto(with half kurama + senjutsu absorbed)>>Teen 6 path sage mode naruto(with both kurama)>>Teen 6 paths sage mode naruto (with half kurama)>>>>>>>>Teen BSM Naruto(with both kurama)>>SM Hashirama>>Teen BSM Naruto(with half kurama)>>Base hashirama=Teen BM Naruto (with full kurama)>>Teen BM Naruto (with half kurama)

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooooooooo, is Naruto allowed to use SM alongside full Kurama? If so, Naruto stomps. If not, Hashirama most likely takes this.