Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Battle123axe

@toratorn said:

@battle123axe: ha, that's even worse than I thought. Btw, when was it confirmed that Ult. Hulk was weakened when Brashear KOed him?

It was not confirmed that hulk was explicitly weakened by outside forces, but it was confirmed that maker snatched the ultimate universe characters from the past in the ult universe (as primarily evidenced by the fact that giant man was still alive), and at that time, to quote sirfizzwhizz, Ult hulk was less "red hulk level and more colossus level", as it was before a permanent amp

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: like battle axe said Blue is just about immortal and you said wolverine would beat him. Sir you need to banned from talking comics. There is nothing left to day to you

being "basically immortal"/having a very long lifespan and surviving 3, foot-long claws through the brain are 2 different things.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Toratorn

@evergreens: being immortal didn't save him from getting his ass kicked by Sentry and King Hyperion, and it won't save him from getting diced either. Oh, and he isn't even immortal. Stop lying out of your ass, please.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM one shots, lock this shit.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@toratorn said:

@evergreens: being immortal didn't save him from getting his ass kicked by Sentry and King Hyperion, and it won't save him from getting diced either. Oh, and he isn't even immortal. Stop lying out of your ass, please.

i mean Ben is basically immortal too right...

stalemate cuz, like, both are totally immortal

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@battle123axe: ha, that's even worse than I thought. Btw, when was it confirmed that Ult. Hulk was weakened when Brashear KOed him?

It was not confirmed that hulk was explicitly weakened by outside forces, but it was confirmed that maker snatched the ultimate universe characters from the past in the ult universe (as primarily evidenced by the fact that giant man was still alive), and at that time, to quote sirfizzwhizz, Ult hulk was less "red hulk level and more colossus level", as it was before a permanent amp

I see. What did Ult. Hulk do that would place him on Rulk's level anyway? Please don't say caused magnitude 10 earthquake, because that's barely a mountain lvl feat.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

i mean Ben is basically immortal too right...

stalemate cuz, like, both are totally immortal

BM isn't even immortal. Lol, Ben would probably outlive Blue Marvel ten times over.

No Caption Provided

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@battle123axe said:
@toratorn said:

I see. What did Ult. Hulk do that would place him on Rulk's level anyway? Please don't say caused magnitude 10 earthquake, because that's barely a mountain lvl feat.

i actually don't know. I'm just quoting fizzy here, ultimate hulk could be much lower for all i know.

Though I do recall him fighting doc green evenly, so there's that.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Toratorn

@battle123axe said:
@toratorn said:
@battle123axe said:
@toratorn said:

i actually don't know. I'm just quoting fizzy here, ultimate hulk could be much lower for all i know.

Though I do recall him fighting doc green evenly, so there's that.

I wouldn't trust anything SFW said. From what I know, the Doc Green that Ult. Hulk fought wasn't even a 616 version. The whole Ultimate End storyline comic was about Earth-61610. Hell, there were even doppelgangers of 616 characters there, while the 616 versions were alive and roaming the Battleword after surviving the incursion (Cyclops and Spider-Man, in particular). Even the handbook (All-New, All Different Marvel Universe) confirmed that characters there were not from 616 and 1610 but from "similar" realms.

And lol, in the same comic Ult. Hulk was hurt by a goddamn bullet.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blue Marvel Not discussion-worthy

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Toratorn

@nathaniel_adam: lemme guess, it's not discussion-worthy because you can't even prove that in any way or form? Because I've yet to see a feat from Blue Marvel that would certainly establish his superiority over Ben.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He nearly one-shotted Sentry by uppercutting him into orbit. So now what has Thing done more impressive?

@toratorn said:

@nathaniel_adam: lemme guess, it's not discussion-worthy because you can't even prove that in any way or form? Because I've yet to see a feat from Blue Marvel that would certainly establish his superiority over Ben.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Toratorn

@green_skaar: "nearly one-shot". What a load of BS. Sentry wasn't "nearly one-shot" and came back on the very next page. Not only that, Sentry was weakened due to all the anti-matter and owned Blue Marvel when he came back with one hit. And that's not even mentioning the fact that Sentry is inconsistent garbage who, among other things, got stomped by Red Hulk, Hercules, Human Torch, struggled with Iron Man and was hurt by calm Hulk hugging him. So not only BM didn't "nearly one-shot" him, but he got wrecked by an inconsistent jobber who was weakened to boot.

So now, what has Ben done that was more impressive? I dunno, actually gave Herc a good fight, to the point that latter admitted that Ben was a challenging opponent?

Or how about punching through walls made of secondary adamantium?

Or beating Super-Adaptoid with combined powers of himself, Iron Man, Vision and Mar-Vell?

Or overpowering Dr. Doom with Silver Surfer's powers?

How about that for starters? And that's not even scratching the surface. Go on, give me a feat of Blue Marvel that would beat that. I'll wait.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_adam: Any reasons why you think he wins? It’s easy to just say it’s “not discussion-worthy”

Evergreens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Adam_Brashear_(Earth-616) Ben is made of matter. Read through what Blue marvel's power( matter manipulation) end of discussion.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Toratorn

@evergreens: maybe you should at least read what you link... This is what the description of the power referred to:

Brashear never ever used anything resembling "matter manipulation" outside of this small occasion. And Ben, FYI, isn't made out of photons or "anti-photons", so that wouldn't work on him in any shape or form, Nice try though, you succesfully made yourself look like a fool. Again.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Strike3

@toratorn said:

@chad_duby: Sentry is a terrible measuring stick. The guy struggled with Herc, Iron Man, She-Hulk, Namor (twice) and Red Hulk, and was one-shot by Thor like garbage. Hell, he didn't even KO early Ben in the brief fight they had, and was hurt by early Ben on one occasion too.

How is Ben effecting The Sentry in some retro story (where we don't know if he's being effected by something or weaker back in whatever time that's supposed to be) = Ben hurting him on occasion? Outside of whatever that was,The Sentry holding back, easily handled Ben:

No Caption Provided

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Toratorn

@strike3 said:

How is Ben effecting The Sentry in some retro story (where we don't know if he's being effected by something or weaker back in whatever time that's supposed to be) = Ben hurting him on occasion? Outside of whatever that was,The Sentry holding back, easily handled Ben:

Because he hurt him with a punch? You can't just go around saying that "maybe he was weakened or smth". Occam's Razor is a thing. Unless there was a clear indication he was weakened, you can't speculate he was.

If by "easily handle" you mean doing no damage to him whatsoever, needing to BFR him and then doubling over in pain, then yes, Sentry "easily handled" him. But that doesn't change the fact that he is an inconsistent mess and scaling BM (or anyone) off him (especially considering that Sentry was weakened in that story, lol) is complete idiocy.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marvel wins

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see Ben hanging in there with BM, when Shatterstar with regular gym equipment, was enough to rock him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: don't see Blue Marvel hanging in there with Ben when Adam couldn't even hurt Luke Cage with his hits:

No Caption Provided

Evergreens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: matter manipulation is ine of his powers dumbass I said nothing of photons. Reading is fundamental!

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Toratorn
@evergreens said:

@toratorn: matter manipulation is ine of his powers dumbass I said nothing of photons. Reading is fundamental!

Ironic, considering that you didn't read what was written in the passage you linked yourself and tried to imply that he can actually manipulate matter when he never did so. Yes, reading is indeed fundamental. Maybe you should try it one day?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#127  Edited By Supermanthor

@toratorn said:

@strike3: don't see Blue Marvel hanging in there with Ben when Adam couldn't even hurt Luke Cage with his hits:

No Caption Provided

man if i were blue marvel i would took luke cage too with me

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Strike3

@supermanthor said:
@toratorn said:

No Caption Provided

man if i were blue marvel i would took luke cage too with me

Bad logic and reaching. BM wouldn't hit Luke as hard as he hit The 2 Hyperions or Ultimate Hulk. Just enough to make Cage stop and listen. Superman also holds back when punching lesser heroes and villains, not up to his level. BM still hits harder than Shatterstar with a Barbell.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Toratorn

@strike3: the only reaching here is you trying to justify Blue Marvel failing to hurt a street leveler with his hits on the same page where Sasquatch does that just by falling on top of him. Oh and yeah, using an instance with Shatterstar where Shatterstar didn't even hurt Ben and only ragdolled him a bit. The irony is real. Keep grasping at straws. BM is still getting his ass kicked.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thing should win.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Nomar

@toratorn said:

@strike3: the only reaching here is you trying to justify Blue Marvel failing to hurt a street leveler with his hits on the same page where Sasquatch does that just by falling on top of him. Oh and yeah, using an instance with Shatterstar where Shatterstar didn't even hurt Ben and only ragdolled him a bit. The irony is real. Keep grasping at straws. BM is still getting his ass kicked.

Lol at you thinking Thing would come out looking any better in an interaction with Luke Cage. Also Thing and Cage have fought and it was back and forth. The picture above is BM using just enough force to subdue Luke Cage and having him at his mercy. Cage was not trading blows with him. You know no bounds when it comes to Thing. You'll reach for the stars.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Toratorn

@nomar: just look at this epic back and forth between Thing and Luke Cage!

Or this one:

Or this one:

No Caption Provided

Or this one:

Bonus points for the last 3 "back and forths" since they were written by Bendis, a notorious Luke Cage wanker. But then again, you're the same genius who seriously claimed that Spider-Man is a good match-up for Thing, so I'm not particularly surprised by your moronic claims. Aren't you tired of looking stupid every time you try to argue for street tier Thing and inevitably end up embarassing yourself over and over?

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Strike3

@nomar said:
@toratorn said:

Lol at you thinking Thing would come out looking any better in an interaction with Luke Cage. Also Thing and Cage have fought and it was back and forth. The picture above is BM using just enough force to subdue Luke Cage and having him at his mercy. Cage was not trading blows with him. You know no bounds when it comes to Thing. You'll reach for the stars.

Yeah. Ben should win like that in the first fight back then. He was tougher, 85 ton strength to Cage's 5 or 10 tons. Ben needed a few hard shot to put Cage down - BM had Cage at his mercy with one smack. Taking down Cage right after the Iron-Fist strike, out of his mind/possessed, isn't as great a feat as dropping a clear-headed one, which Black Panther has done easier than Ben:

No Caption Provided

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Toratorn

@strike3: ah, cute, even more reaching and mental gymnastics. BM wasn't even close to taking Cage down. He didn't event make him grunt in pain with two hits he landed. Sasquatch hurt Cage more than BM did. And taking down amped and possessed/bloodlusted Cage is less impressive than taking down an unamped and in-character Cage? Maybe in some backwards word where Blue Marvel isn't garbage.

By your own shitty logic Black Panther is stronger than Blue Marvel. Thanks for shooting youself in the foot, smartass.

As a matter of fact, both Ben and Black Panther had less trouble with Cage than Blue Marvel did. Thanks for yet another confirmation that Blue Marvel sucks.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Strike3

@warlockmage said:

Blue Marvel is utterly unimpressive in every sense of the word. hes almost as inconsistent as Sentry.

Ben's feats have been getting more impressive as of late and rumor is hes supposed to be fighting Immortal Hulk soon (very interested to see how that's gonna turn out)

i'd argue for Ben here.

If Immortal Hulk is as strong or stronger than World War Hulk, Ben will lose again. He laid into WWH with everything he had, and was dropped to his knees with a double. And that was a Hulk effected by multiple attacks, Elixir's touch and poisoning from the Gamma Corps.

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3 said:
@warlockmage said:

Blue Marvel is utterly unimpressive in every sense of the word. hes almost as inconsistent as Sentry.

Ben's feats have been getting more impressive as of late and rumor is hes supposed to be fighting Immortal Hulk soon (very interested to see how that's gonna turn out)

i'd argue for Ben here.

If Immortal Hulk is as strong or stronger than World War Hulk, Ben will lose again. He laid into WWH with everything he had, and was dropped to his knees with a double. And that was a Hulk effected by multiple attacks, Elixir's touch and poisoning from the Gamma Corps.

It wont matter, the issue is written by Slott who is a massive Thing wanker, he literally had Thing go toe to toe with Surfer, beat up a Hulk robot who was claimed to be equal to the real Hulk in power and tank Galactus attacks most recently. In reality Immortal Hulk should 1-shot Ben if he was serious about it and 2-4 shot him if he was just messing around but i am sure the fight is gonna last much longer than that, i wouldn't even be surprised if Ben had the upper hand at which point the whole thing would just be dismissed as bad/PIS writing. Also we don't actually know if it will be Immortal Hulk, there have been several times where Hulk has appeared somewhere and he wasn't the Immortal Hulk incarnation, honestly it's all speculation at this point. We should wait and see it when/if it happens.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe I'm watching people cape for Ben Grimm. I like him, and he has way more appearances, and may be slightly more consistent than BM, nothing says he can take Blue Marvel.

As respect to Ben, I vote for Blue Marvel with mid-difficulty just due to Ben's willpower.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725: slightly? His consistency is all-around better. He has faced people stronger than Blue Marvel ever since Fantastic Four #25 (Savage Hulk) and performed alright, and that was when he was way weaker than he is now. Adam's best feats involve him fighting against inconsistent jobbers like Sentry (who was weakened to boot) and King Hyperion... and either losing or struggling massively. Nothing Adam ever did says that he can take on Ben and win.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ben's got what it takes!

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In universe standing has Adam ranked higher, but lacks the feats to back it up.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By TheSentinell

Flicks an anti-particle at Ben and, by physics...that should destroy Ben.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Toratorn
TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By TheSentinell
Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: You mean solidified PIS...or is that The Sentry?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Toratorn

@thesentinell: lol, solidified PIS sounds like an apt description for Sentry.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ZillaG

Thing honestly wins. How would BM even put him down? He can't.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM still doesn't have the feats to beat Ben.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By LJayG

Ben rocks him.