#1 Posted by skywalker95 (4722 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle in Empty New York

Bloodlusted

Win by Death

No BFR

#2 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a time when I thought Blue Marvel would stomp the Thing with ease. But my opinion on the latter has improved a lot, so I'm not sure about the outcome.

#3 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

I know CV thinks the Blue Marvel is a weakling but he IS NOT THAT WEAK. Blue Marvel MURDER STOMPS. Mismatch.

Edit: Unless I missed some recent feats.

#4 Posted by Kal-Elol (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Ben get an amp recently? Seeing him in a lot of battles lately that I normally would think he gets wrecked in.

#5 Posted by NoQualms (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue marvel cooks him

#8 Posted by Toratorn (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal-elol: no, he was always strong enough to compete in these matches, but the CV denial is just too stronk.

#9 Posted by Supermanthor (20118 posts) - - Show Bio

BM

#10 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing in a decent fight.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#11 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4726 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel.

#12 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good match honestly. You might think BM is above Ben and i would understand why you would think that seeing as BM was introduced as a Thor/Hulk level superhero, but unfortunately his feats never really reached either of their levels, not consistently at least.

So in the comics BM would probably win every fight against Ben, but here where we don't depend on plot Ben definitely has the feats to match BM even if he loses he would certainly give him a run for his money.

#13 Posted by Pipxeroth (9302 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing wins easily, BM isn't on his level

#14 Posted by baph (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing is far more consistent/impressive than BM, without BFR Thing takes it with low difficulty.

#15 Posted by SmoothSanta (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel

#16 Posted by Cergic (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

BM wins. He gives Thing the uppercut he gave ultimate hulk

#17 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

BM

#18 Posted by tethadam (557 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get the Blue Marvel hate. He is supposed to be as strong as Thor. What low feats does he have?

#19 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16802 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel wins.

Namor has said the only people who've ever hit him harder than Adam are Thor and Hulk. Given Namor's frequent and common battles with Thing, that should suffice to place Ben below BM.

#20 Posted by Supermanthor (20118 posts) - - Show Bio

bm

#21 Posted by Noone1996 (11857 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing takes it. Blue Marvel is highly overrated.

#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (34492 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing is the new Storm.

#23 Posted by Yamiyodare (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel wins.

#24 Posted by Sy8000 (35461 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel clearly wins.

#25 Posted by green_skaar (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

BM

#26 Posted by Batvibe12 (5710 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel.

#27 Posted by comic_book_fan (11517 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing

#28 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#29 Posted by Aqualion0 (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Man busts energy opaque shield which was capable of containing supernova explosion. BM has tanked all of AM's energy attacks and is on par with him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Adam blitzes fastest member of Troubleshooters. One of them easily perceived Monica's lightspeed attack.

Thing is obviously out of BM's league.

#30 Posted by jagernutt (16675 posts) - - Show Bio

How dare you give Ben Grim such a low tier opponent. Ben Grim>>>> Pre Retconn Beyonder.

#31 Posted by Supermanthor (20118 posts) - - Show Bio

Bm

#32 Posted by Yamiyodare (1406 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Supermanthor (20118 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see a cav about these

#34 Edited by Supermanthor (20118 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben dies in a one shot death. How can anyone argue for Thing here?

#36 Posted by Aqualion0 (2100 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by LordOfFate (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel.

#38 Posted by Warlockmage (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel is utterly unimpressive in every sense of the word. hes almost as inconsistent as Sentry.

Ben's feats have been getting more impressive as of late and rumor is hes supposed to be fighting Immortal Hulk soon (very interested to see how that's gonna turn out)

i'd argue for Ben here.

#39 Edited by Toratorn (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

Ben dies in a one shot death. How can anyone argue for Thing here?

I'm geniunly curious what feats does BM have that would imply he can at least KO Ben in one shot, let alone kill. And I mean outside of "supernova lvl blasts" outliers.

#40 Edited by Aqualion0 (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlockmage:

BM barely has hundred appearances and still got plenty of high-caliber feats.

• Lifted Enterprise , submarine , Arkansas sized meteor and many 10K ton+ heavy objects.
  • He could've cracked moon in half.
  • Anti-Man (his equal) was going to literally vaporize earth.
  • Same Anti-Man could bust supernova-proof energy opaque shields with one blast (scans above)
  • Adam one-shotted ultimate Hulk. Although he was from different time period , it's still impressive because Ult.Hulk even before power amp was wrecking most ultimateverse.
  • Defeated King Hyperion and was evenly matched with 13034 version (same guy who has 2 planet level feats).
  • Trashed Avengers team consisting of Sentry (who went toe-to-toe with WWH) , Wonder Man , Ares , Ms.Marvel and Iron Man.
  • Drew blood from battleworld Maestro. This version could tank planet explosion at point-blank.
  • Blue Marvel easily defeated Pagan who dominated the combined forces of Kurt's Avengers including Ionic Wonder Man , Vision , OG Thor , etc.
  • KOed and sent Sentry flying out of orbit.

I think he's quite consistent.

#41 Posted by Aqualion0 (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

I don't think it's an outlier considering that BM has 100 comic appearances.

#42 Edited by drgnx (3967 posts) - - Show Bio

The power of a Rock VS that of an Adam

#43 Edited by Rockette (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is to the death... Ben wins. Blood-lusted Ben would be a scary beast!

#44 Posted by Warlockmage (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0:

Lifted Enterprise , submarine , Arkansas sized meteor and many 10K ton+ heavy objects.

utterly unimpressive

He could've cracked moon in half

but he didn't he threw a medal through the moon and thats really not as hard as it sounds

Adam one-shotted ultimate Hulk. Although he was from different time period , it's still impressive because Ult.Hulk even before power amp was wrecking most ultimateverse

he also struggled against Luke Cage (which was Bendis writing but meh) failed to do noticeable damage to pre amped Namor (all Namor did was compliment his punch, Invisible Woman has done more damage to Namor with a punch than Blue Marve has)

and Ultimate Hulk at that time was struggling against Ultimate Iron Man and depowered Ultimate Thor...

Defeated King Hyperion and was evenly matched with 13034 version (same guy who has 2 planet level feats).

he barely beat King Hyperion... Mimic and Blink had an easier time with KH then Blue Marvel did... and 13034 Hyperion is utterly unimpressive besides his lifting strength (which is where his 2 planet feats come from... he has 0 planetary striking feats) 13034 comparatively still has better feats than Blue Marvel does

Trashed Avengers team consisting of Sentry (who went toe-to-toe with WWH) , Wonder Man , Ares , Ms.Marvel and Iron Man.

Sentry also lost to Hercules, Red Hulk, and struggled with Namor... stop scaling of inconsistent characters.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

this is Ben running rough shot over Wonder Man, Iron Man, Thor, Firestar, and Scarlet Witch...

i can telly you which team is more impressive.

Drew blood from battleworld Maestro. This version could tank planet explosion at point-blank.

i can show World War 2 era Namor drawing blood from Sentry... ya know what i will for funsies

No Caption Provided

drawing blood from someone is not as impressive as you are making it out to be.

Blue Marvel easily defeated Pagan who dominated the combined forces of Kurt's Avengers including Ionic Wonder Man , Vision , OG Thor , etc

the same guy who lost to Jack of Hearts? you are unbelievably stretching with this one.

KOed and sent Sentry flying out of orbit.

didn't Sentry come back and 1 shot him... the same Sentry who has lost to people like Hercules and Red Hulk.

your entire basis for ranking Blue Marvel is scaling... you scale him off Anti-Man, Hyperion, Sentry (never ever scale of Sentry thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard of doing), Pagan (who is also pretty inconsistent the guy lost to Jack of Hearts)

what you view as consistent i view as laughably inconsistent.

glad we had this talk

#45 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Toratorn (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0 said:

@toratorn:

I don't think it's an outlier considering that BM has 100 comic appearances.

It's an outlier because he never approached supernova+ lvl ever again. Not to mention, during the fight against weakened Thanos Human Torch was doing just as much damage to Thanos as Blue Marvel was doing with his blasts, and Torch wasn't even going nova.

#47 Edited by Toratorn (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Sentry is a terrible measuring stick. The guy struggled with Herc, Iron Man, She-Hulk, Namor (twice) and Red Hulk, and was one-shot by Thor like garbage. Hell, he didn't even KO early Ben in the brief fight they had, and was hurt by early Ben on one occasion too.

#48 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: What about these?

1. Pushing Galactus back into his incubator along side other ultimates.

2. Charged up Ms. Marvel so she accessed Binary state.

#49 Edited by Toratorn (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@toratorn: What about these?

1. Pushing Galactus back into his incubator along side other ultimates.

2. Charged up Ms. Marvel so she accessed Binary state.

1. Why is pushing Galactus supposed to be an impressive feat? But if you want to play this game, Ben could outright knock Galactus off his feet back in FF #49 and throw him on his ass in FF #122:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Not to mention, Adam didn't even do it alone - he had help from Photon and Captain Marvel, so it's not even an individual feat.

2. I mean, Adam can't damage a Punisher with his blasts, but then he uses his blasts to charge Carol to Binary and she one-shots an entire horde of them? How does that make any sense?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#50 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11858 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernovae level BM solos.