• 80 results
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThaMessenger07

I Searched it and couldn't Find Anything sooooo LETS GO! Who wins. Both are ready to Kill, no Civilians, Full Power. Fight Until Death or TKO. No BFR

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Hmmmm....

I'm willing to give Blue Marvel the benefit of a doubt. He's impressed me ever since he's debuted. Major Force won't make it easy for him, though.

BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BattleHeiz

Blue Marvel was able to beat king hyperion so he wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Static Shock
@BattleHeiz said:
" Blue Marvel was able to beat king hyperion so he wins "
That's a little too much....

That's like me saying that Major Force wins because he was able to knock around Superman (who is stronger than King Hyperion). True story.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Achilles.

Blue Marvel 
+ He has a cooler costume

BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Static Shock: The thing is he was able to knock him out with few blows and he also one shotted sentry to moon.
Just marking how strong he is
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock
@BattleHeiz: Major Force knocked Superman across three states. Many people don't brag about that, either. Blue Marvel could probably contend, before for how long? I don't think Blue Marvel could simply win by out-muscling him.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Achilles.: 
That he does..... I'm surprised people are saying Blue Marvel. There was a thread a while back of Captain Atom vs. Blue Marvel & Sentry and the most people agreed on CA as the Winner. I figured since MF has gone toe to toe with CA and SM at different times that most would think he can decimate BM. Personally I believe BM is definitely a viable winner for this battle.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

Blue Marvel.

BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Static Shock:  Compare three state distance to earth>>>moon distance
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@BattleHeiz said:
" @Static Shock:  Compare three state distance to earth>>>moon distance "
He then got knocked out by Sentry. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
@BattleHeiz said:

It's better to compare the durability and resilience of Superman to Sentry. Major Force knocked around a guy that's generally stronger, more durable, and more resilient than the Sentry.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"He then got knocked out by Sentry.  "
LMAO. I know, right....
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"He then got knocked out by Sentry.  "
LMAO. I know, right.... "
I swear, sometimes people just forget events for the sake of argument. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut: They try to find ways to make their character look better than another, even though they know the other character has done much better.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By drkhwk2001

Blue Marvel should win this, but not easy.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By SuperTide
@Achilles. said:
" Blue Marvel + He has a cooler costume "
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

You'd think with all of these people taking Blue Marvel, they would actually make an attempt to elaborate why. 

Maybe that's asking too much.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Static Shock:  Yeah no1 is truly Elaborating. I personally Think Blue Marvel Can take this based on claims but Besides the Fight with Sentry, he doesn't have the Feats to stand to Major Force.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@ThaMessenger07: Kinda the reason why I said Marvel could win, but not by out-muscling him.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheVindicator

Blue Marvel.

Blue Marvel punches a hole in major forces suit then knocks him into space.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
"Blue Marvel punches a hole in major forces suit then knocks him into space. "
Other Class 100+ beings couldn't just punch a hole in his suit like that.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:
" @Formidable said:
Other Class 100+ beings couldn't just punch a hole in his suit like that. "
That's doesn't mean they couldn't. It simply means they didn't.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
" That's doesn't mean they couldn't. It simply means they didn't. "
It also doesn't mean that Blue Marvel can, especially when Captain Atom, Superman, Vuldarian Guy Gardner, Lashina, Wonder Woman, and others couldn't.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lance Uppercut

I wonder if Adam could find a way to manipulate the quantum field. 

TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

" That's doesn't mean they couldn't. It simply means they didn't. "
It also doesn't mean that Blue Marvel can, especially when Captain Atom, Superman, Vuldarian Guy Gardner, Lashina, Wonder Woman, and others couldn't. "
They didn't. It doesn't mean they couldn't. Dilustel is not impervious and can be melted or torn or blasted through. From what I gather it has been breached before. 

Now go away. I am not interested in your childish, illogical, emotionally based, rants. You will simply argue for the sake of not losing irregardless of all else.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:

"They didn't. It doesn't mean they couldn't. Dilustel is not impervious and can be melted or torn or blasted through. From what I gather it has been breached before. 

Major Force has not been breached by blunt force before, so why would it happen here? Yes, he has been melted before (by Superman). Yes, he has been blasted through (by Guy and Kyle). It took energy to do it, and Major Force cannot absorb energy. Also, Dilustel has been stated to be virtually indestructible, and Captain Atom has shown to be as such. He, unlike Major Force, has only been breached under certain conditions. But, the battle isn't about Atom.

@Formidable said:

" Now go away. I am not interested in your childish, illogical, emotionally based, rants. Your will simply argue for the sake of not losing irregardless of all else. "

I'm actually trying to have a friendly debate with you. There's no need for this.
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Static Shock said:
" @BattleHeiz said:

It's better to compare the durability and resilience of Superman to Sentry. Major Force knocked around a guy that's generally stronger, more durable, and more resilient than the Sentry. "
Blue Marvel is stronger now
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@BattleHeiz said:
"Blue Marvel is stronger now "
I've seen nothing to suggest this. If anything, he's still the same Blue Marvel that he's always been.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

"They didn't. It doesn't mean they couldn't. Dilustel is not impervious and can be melted or torn or blasted through. From what I gather it has been breached before. 
Major Force has not been breached by blunt force before, so why would it happen here? Yes, he has been melted before (by Superman). Yes, he has been blasted through (by Guy and Kyle). It took energy to do it, and Major Force cannot absorb energy. Also, Dilustel has been stated to be virtually indestructible, and Captain Atom has shown to be as such. He, unlike Major Force, only been breached under certain conditions. But, the battle isn't about Atom.

If Dilustel were virtually indestructible then it would not have been breached. The lantern ring blasts are kinetic in nature unless they choose to use laser-like energies. His suit can be ripped or cut or burned. Captain Atom is not relevant to this battle as he can absorb all forms of energy (even kinetic) so using captain atom as an example of Dilustels durability is misleading. Dilustel has been referred to as incredibly durable as well. It can be ripped or torn or punched through.

@Static Shock said:

@Formidable said:

" Now go away. I am not interested in your childish, illogical, emotionally based, rants. Your will simply argue for the sake of not losing irregardless of all else. "
I'm actually trying to have a friendly debate with you. There's no need for this. "

You typically start out quasi-friendly but then you start losing an argument and then you and your cronies typically gang up on posters and make childish and insulting comments in an attempt to goad them and draw them into a war of words and then they get banned because of the moderators being biased towards your little clique. I can only imagine how many people you guys have ran off from this site.

I am not interested in any type of debate with you.
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

Other Class 100+ beings couldn't just punch a hole in his suit like that. "
Dude was able to effortlessly lift 93,000 tons and yes one scratch and he is dead
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
@BattleHeiz said:
" Dude was able to effortlessly lift 93,000 tons and yes one scratch and he is dead "
Superman has lifted more, and was unable to do that.
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Static Shock: Superman is always using half of his strengh
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
" If Dilustel were virtually indestructable then it would not have been breached. The lantern ring blasts are kinetic in nature unless they choose to use laser-like energies. His suit can be ripped or cut or burned.
It is virtually indestructible, and that was stated in Who's Who of the DC Universe and throughout Captain Atom's first volume. Based on the examples I mentioned for Force, Blue Marvel isn't going to punch through him like that with blunt force if others couldn't. Energy blasts could, but it depends, since Major Force has taken Kyle's best shots in their last fight until he decapitated him. Major Force has also learned to generate energy shields as well, making the possibility of getting breached much more unlikely.

@Formidable said:
"You typically start out quasi-friendly but then you start losing an argument and then you and your cronies typically gang up on posters and make childish and insulting comments in an attempt to goad them and draw them into a war of words and then they get banned because of the moderators being biased towards your little clique. I can only imagine how many people you guys have ran off from this site.  I am not interested in any type of debate with you. "
Can we just put this behind us? It's old and meaningless now.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock
@BattleHeiz said:
" @Static Shock: Superman is always using half of his strengh "
Based on feats, Superman using his half of his strength is still stronger than Blue Marvel. There was another fight where Superman wasn't even holding back, and his attack didn't do much. It just knocked Major Force off balance, and lead to Superman getting knocked aside.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Static Shock:  I Personally have only one disagreement and it's in his armor not being easily breached. Major Force had his arm cut off by Katana. She has a Magic Blade but it has no such ability that it implies it is to the level of cutting through strong durable substances. He wasn't De-powered at the moment from what I remember but he was distracted with Superman I believe. Correct me if I am wrong. Also I am not taking anything away from MF in this battle.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@ThaMessenger07 said:
Major Force had his arm cut off by Katana. She has a Magic Blade but it has no such ability that it implies it is to the level of cutting through strong durable substances.
The instance is obviously PIS. Other than the magical ability to absorb the souls of whoever the sword kills, I'm not sure how she was able to do that, not to mention that she's doesn't even have a considerable amount of superhuman strength behind her to do so. It's just another one of Jeph Loeb's mess-ups.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Static Shock: 
Fair Enough.......Loeb does suck......
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

" If Dilustel were virtually indestructible then it would not have been breached. The lantern ring blasts are kinetic in nature unless they choose to use laser-like energies. His suit can be ripped or cut or burned.
It is virtually indestructible, and that was stated in Who's Who of the DC Universe and throughout Captain Atom's first volume. Based on the examples I mentioned for Force, Blue Marvel isn't going to punch through him like that with blunt force if others couldn't. Energy blasts could, but it depends, since Major Force has taken Kyle's best shots in their last fight until he decapitated him. Major Force has also learned to generate energy shields as well, making the possibility of getting breached much more unlikely.

It obviously is not virtually indestructible as it has been breached and burned through and blasted through with an arguably kinetic-based blast. Who's who is not generally accepted as admissible is it? If he is now able to generate energy shields then, yes, it would make the possibility of punching or ripping through it much less likely. Blue marvel generates anti-matter energy, albeit indirectly. Theoretically he could utilize it to breach the suit and likely the shields as well although he has not been shown as of yet as being able to directly control said emissions. With that stated I now agree with your initial assessment that it will not be an easy fight. I still believe Blue Marvel will win but it will be a grueling battle.

@Static Shock said:

@Formidable said:

"You typically start out quasi-friendly but then you start losing an argument and then you and your cronies typically gang up on posters and make childish and insulting comments in an attempt to goad them and draw them into a war of words and then they get banned because of the moderators being biased towards your little clique. I can only imagine how many people you guys have ran off from this site.  I am not interested in any type of debate with you. "
Can we just put this behind us? It's old and meaningless now. "

Yes. We can put this behind us. It is relatively old but is far from meaningless.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
"Yes. We can put this behind us. It is relatively old but is far from meaningless. "
Thank you. If I have ever disrespected you in any way, shape or form, I sincerely apologize.

@Formidable said:
"It obviously is not virtually indestructible as it has been breached and burned through and blasted through with an arguably kinetic-based blast. Who's who is not generally accepted as admissible is it? If he is now able to generate energy shields then, yes, it would make the possibility of punching or ripping through it much less likely. Blue marvel generates anti-matter energy, albeit indirectly. Theoretically he could utilize it to breach the suit and likely the shields as well although he has not been shown as of yet as being able to directly control said emissions. With that stated I now agree with your initial assessment that it will not be an easy fight. I still believe Blue Marvel will win but it will be a grueling battle.
Well, in Major Force's case, yes. That's because he's been breached, blasted through, cut through, and melted. It's just that because he takes blunt force better than energy-based assaults, I don't really see Blue Marvel being able to do it, let alone that easily. I normally accept the Who's Who book, although it's not as elaborate with character stats (to tell the truth, it doesn't have any). But, for the metal itself, it's pretty spot on and supported by comic book monologue. I could post examples of the metal being stated as such from comic books, but most of it pertains to Captain Atom and that fact that withstood so much more than Major Force has. So, I won't go there, because it doesn't support Major Force's individual durability.  

But, yes. He's recently shown to project energy shields in Action Comics, during his most recent fight with Captain Atom. I somewhat agree with your argument.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By the creator
@BattleHeiz said:
" @Static Shock: The thing is he was able to knock him out with few blows and he also one shotted sentry to moon. Just marking how strong he is "

Blue Marvel did not 1 shot Sentry to the moon. 
He punched him and knocked Sentry in to low Earth orbit. 
That is far from knocking him to the moon.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@the creator: Nice. I didn't catch the moon part like you did.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

"Yes. We can put this behind us. It is relatively old but is far from meaningless. "

Thank you. If I have ever disrespected you in any way, shape or form, I sincerely apologize.

You're very welcome and thank you as well.  If I have ever disrespected you in any way, shape or form, I also wholeheartedly apologize.

@Static Shock said:

@Formidable said:

"It obviously is not virtually indestructible as it has been breached and burned through and blasted through with an arguably kinetic-based blast. Who's who is not generally accepted as admissible is it? If he is now able to generate energy shields then, yes, it would make the possibility of punching or ripping through it much less likely. Blue marvel generates anti-matter energy, albeit indirectly. Theoretically he could utilize it to breach the suit and likely the shields as well although he has not been shown as of yet as being able to directly control said emissions. With that stated I now agree with your initial assessment that it will not be an easy fight. I still believe Blue Marvel will win but it will be a grueling battle.
Well, in Major Force's case, yes. That's because he's been breached, blasted through, cut through, and melted. It's just that because he takes blunt force better than energy-based assaults, I don't really see Blue Marvel being able to do it, let alone that easily. I normally accept the Who's Who book, although it's not as elaborate with character stats (to tell the truth, it doesn't have any). But, for the metal itself, it's pretty spot on and supported by comic book monologue. I could post examples of the metal being stated as such from comic books, but most of it pertains to Captain Atom and that fact that withstood so much more than Major Force has. So, I won't go there, because it doesn't support Major Force's individual durability.    But, yes. He's recently shown to project energy shields in Action Comics, during his most recent fight with Captain Atom. I somewhat agree with your argument. "

Understood. And I agree that there is no real evidence of his suit being breached by punches outside of the Superman/Batman: Public enemies DVD which I know is not admissible so I agree that it doesn't appear to be probable or likely that Blue Marvel will breach it with strikes because, as you stated, beings as strong or stronger haven't been shown to do so. And until they actually show Blue Marvel attacking with anti-matter eyebeams (which would be awesome and very powerful imo) it is only speculation on my part that he could attack with energy. I completely agree with you that it will not be an easy win and that Major Force won't just be easily out-muscled as you stated earlier.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
I would hope Blue Marvel could beat Major Force here... 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable: You're welcome. Apology accepted. I'm glad we were able to come to a consensus on this debate. It's understood that the Public Enemies movie isn't admissible, but I think they changed it around because of how ridiculous Katana's ability to cut his arms was in the comic book. But, overall, it was a pretty enjoyable movie.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheVindicator
@Static Shock said:

" @Formidable: You're welcome. Apology accepted. I'm glad we were able to come to a consensus on this debate. It's understood that the Public Enemies movie isn't admissible, but I think they changed it around because of how ridiculous Katana's ability to cut his arms was in the comic book. But, overall, it was a pretty enjoyable movie. "

Aye. I am glad we could come to an amicable agreement as well. It seem that you are ready to assume the mantle of the Black Panther, T'Challa.

You're probably right as Katana cutting a suit that withstood blows from a kryptonian was indeed ludicrous. I thought the movie was enjoyable as well I only wish wish they would have showed the complete fight with Hawkman and Captain Marvel but it was still a great movie imo as was crisis on 2 earths. Can't wait for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Formidable said:
" @Static Shock said:

" @Formidable: You're welcome. Apology accepted. I'm glad we were able to come to a consensus on this debate. It's understood that the Public Enemies movie isn't admissible, but I think they changed it around because of how ridiculous Katana's ability to cut his arms was in the comic book. But, overall, it was a pretty enjoyable movie. "

Aye. I am glad we could come to an amicable agreement as well. It seem that you are ready to assume the mantle of the Black Panther, T'Challa.  You're probably right as Katana cutting a suit that withstood blows from a kryptonian was indeed ludicrous. I thought the movie was enjoyable as well I only wish wish they would have showed the complete fight with Hawkman and Captain Marvel but it was still a great movie imo as was crisis on 2 earths. Can't wait for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. "
What does that come out?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable said:
" @Static Shock said:

" @Formidable said:

You're very welcome and thank you as well.  If I have ever disrespected you in any way, shape or form, I also wholeheartedly apologize.

@Static Shock said:

@Formidable said:

Well, in Major Force's case, yes. That's because he's been breached, blasted through, cut through, and melted. It's just that because he takes blunt force better than energy-based assaults, I don't really see Blue Marvel being able to do it, let alone that easily. I normally accept the Who's Who book, although it's not as elaborate with character stats (to tell the truth, it doesn't have any). But, for the metal itself, it's pretty spot on and supported by comic book monologue. I could post examples of the metal being stated as such from comic books, but most of it pertains to Captain Atom and that fact that withstood so much more than Major Force has. So, I won't go there, because it doesn't support Major Force's individual durability.    But, yes. He's recently shown to project energy shields in Action Comics, during his most recent fight with Captain Atom. I somewhat agree with your argument. "

Understood. And I agree that there is no real evidence of his suit being breached by punches outside of the Superman/Batman: Public enemies DVD which I know is not admissible so I agree that it doesn't appear to be probable or likely that Blue Marvel will breach it with strikes because, as you stated, beings as strong or stronger haven't been shown to do so. And until they actually show Blue Marvel attacking with anti-matter eyebeams (which would be awesome and very powerful imo) it is only speculation on my part that he could attack with energy. I completely agree with you that it will not be an easy win and that Major Force won't just be easily out-muscled as you stated earlier.
"
He released energy as an attack when he fought Anti-Man for the final time. He created a big enough positive plasma charge to (IIRC) disperse Anti-Man entirely. Hence the massive explosion at the end of the book. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock
@Formidable said:
"Aye. I am glad we could come to an amicable agreement as well. It seem that you are ready to assume the mantle of the Black Panther, T'Challa.  You're probably right as Katana cutting a suit that withstood blows from a kryptonian was indeed ludicrous. I thought the movie was enjoyable as well I only wish wish they would have showed the complete fight with Hawkman and Captain Marvel but it was still a great movie imo as was crisis on 2 earths. Can't wait for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. "
Speaking of T'Challa, I wish things would go back to normal with him. I mean, I'm happy for his appearances as the Man Without Fear. But, I honestly think that they could have done better with his character, and even better making someone else take his place. Like Echo. I wouldn't mind a female Daredevil with photographic reflexes. But, Doomwar somewhat messed things up for T'Challa. Other than that, the fact that the country has no processed vibranium now does open up possibilities for new storylines. 

I thought that Crisis on Two Earths was better Public Enemies. Apocalypse looks to be promising.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheVindicator
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Static Shock said:

Aye. I am glad we could come to an amicable agreement as well. It seem that you are ready to assume the mantle of the Black Panther, T'Challa.  You're probably right as Katana cutting a suit that withstood blows from a kryptonian was indeed ludicrous. I thought the movie was enjoyable as well I only wish wish they would have showed the complete fight with Hawkman and Captain Marvel but it was still a great movie imo as was crisis on 2 earths. Can't wait for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. "
What does that come out? "
Sept. 28th I believe.

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Formidable said:

Understood. And I agree that there is no real evidence of his suit being breached by punches outside of the Superman/Batman: Public enemies DVD which I know is not admissible so I agree that it doesn't appear to be probable or likely that Blue Marvel will breach it with strikes because, as you stated, beings as strong or stronger haven't been shown to do so. And until they actually show Blue Marvel attacking with anti-matter eyebeams (which would be awesome and very powerful imo)it is only speculation on my part that he could attack with ANTI-MATTER energy in a cohesive, uni-directional manner such as eye-beams or linear blasts. I completely agree with you that it will not be an easy win and that Major Force won't just be easily out-muscled as you stated earlier.
"
He released energy as an attack when he fought Anti-Man for the final time. He created a big enough positive plasma charge to (IIRC) disperse Anti-Man entirely. Hence the massive explosion at the end of the book.  "

Fixed. 

Next time try to infer the context of what I am stating. It is obvious from many of his scans that Blue Marvel is constantly releasing energy indirectly as I have stated in other forums on the issue.