Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Comic versions, both are in-character but know they must kill the other to win, standard gear, and the fight takes place in an unpopulated metropolitan city. Blue Marvel knows of Iceman's abilities; Iceman has no prior knowledge of Blue Marvel but this is still a random encounter (no prep time for either character). Who wins and why?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be interesting.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nfactor1995

Anybody have an opinion on this fight?

Redheat23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Redheat23

My bf @icecold14: already made this fight and iceman takes it

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingVenus

IceMan.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM is leagues above Bobby in terms of intelligence. This is a slaughter in favor of BM

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have two questions.

what is ice going to do to antimatter?

what happens when anti matter makes contact with ice?

in the new captain America and mighty avengers blue marvel fly off to take on ultimo which tony sumons and a few pages later he returns unscaved. if any of you know who ultimo is he is a team buster and beats on iron man easily. has even stood his ground with thor able to stop thor's hammer from returning to him.

everytime adam has a challenge he seems to just smash through it even with shumagorath. he has nothing but high end feats.

tony who is one of the smartest people in marvel knew he had to get rid of him so that a team consisting of thor scarlet witch, medusa, luke cage, falcom America and himself could stand a chance. once BM came back they just retreated all of them saying they could not win with him on the field and that's the same team with a heavy hitter like monica rambeau and white tiger.

the crazy part is adam has a 10 level threat system and ultimo was only a class 5 threat.

anyways I think he hits bobby with antimatter and bobby blows out of existence.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM has superior strenght, reflexes, speed, intellect and to top it all off, he has matter manipulation on-par with Iceman. This ain't close.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingant27

Either stalemate, or at best Bobby gets knocked out, or Iceman eventually manages to somehow kill him.

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby is so overrated! Blue Marvel wins.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on a few other Iceman threads it seems current Iceman is immortal as long as there is moisture. He has no singular consciousness to attack

Not sure what either of these two could accomplish against each other.

I imagine a strong enough telepath or magic user could maybe corral all the Bobby-ness into a single form and KO that. I dunno.

InnerVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate I guess

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Based on a few other Iceman threads it seems current Iceman is immortal as long as there is moisture. He has no singular consciousness to attack

Not sure what either of these two could accomplish against each other.

I imagine a strong enough telepath or magic user could maybe corral all the Bobby-ness into a single form and KO that. I dunno.

Did it ever cross your mind the possibility of Bobby freezing Adam from the inside out? Or perhaps spearing Adam through his chest like he did Thor?

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I am unaware of Iceman spearing Thor through the chest.

As far as freezing him through, sure, always a possibility I guess. It kinda seems to me that a character with really high durability and resistance tend to have similar internal durability. And resistance. The liquid inside a character like Blue Marvel should probably not be considered plain, unenchanted/unbuffed water. So I generally dismiss a character like Hulk, Thor, Superman, and Blue Marvel being outright frozen.

But I don't really know a whole lot about BM.

Iceman has apparently turned Thor/Mjolnir to ice and frozen the earth and hell so maybe he's got this.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Show me one panel of Bobby freezing someone of BM level from the "inside"

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@mrb1p: I can show you him freezing Thor who is far and above more durable than Adam. That is if I was near at my laptop..perhaps @icecold14 has access to it.

In the meantime..can you show me Adam resisting anything close to Absolute Zero?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Jestersmiles

Stalemate or bobby, Nothing BM can do can kill Vanilla ice.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Is Thor really more durable than BM ?

This is Iceman's only feat and it's not an actual "freezing from the inside" which we've never seen Bobby do, let alone anyone else. I don't want to see the Thor panel, I want bobby freezing someone from the inside, anyone really, then we can discuss if he even comes close to BM in durability.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@mrb1p:

Thor is BY FAR more durable than Blue Marvel. Adam has no feats on his level whatsoever.

It isn't and it is. Why are you putting so mich emphasis on freezing him a specific way like that's the only option Bobby has to freeze Adam? Again I ask for Adam resisting any temperature close to Absolute Zero? Since he doesn't have any then I don't know why the way Bobby freezes him matters..

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mrb1p

Did it ever cross your mind the possibility of Bobby freezing Adam from the inside out? Or perhaps spearing Adam through his chest like he did Thor?

Maybe because of this ?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrb1p: I was listing examples of what Bobby can do not necessarily what he has to do to win. Blue Marvel doesn't have feats of resisting cold temperatures..Bobby could just do what he did to Thor and be done with it even easier.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Bobby.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mrb1p

@juiceboks: Do you have scans of Bobby resisting Anti-matter ? Do you have scans of him resisting punches on the level of BM ?

Does Bobby hit harder than an H-bomb ? Because BM had one in his hands and he didn't suffer from even a scratch.

He's unaffected by the vacuum of space and the pressure of the ocean, he can create force fields around people (Can Bobby break through that?), Namor states that he hits as hard as Thor and Hulk, He knocked out Sentry to space in one punch

BM is on a whole other level man...

And here, I took this from another thread:

"One gramof anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor. The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected from anti-matter."

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@mrb1p: Physical attacks don't matter against Bobby..he's been broken apart by a lightning charged hammer blow from Thor and simply reformed the next page and speared him.

You can't compare a hydrogen bomb with Iceman's freezing abilities. That's like comparing a thunderclap to Superman's heat vision..theyre two completely different types of damage. Sentry isn't an expert on Thor or Hulk..and objectively speaking Adam doesn't have anywhere near the planetary level striking feats that Hulk and Thor possess. Not that it would matter if he does..I'm not debating his strength as it's a moot point concerning someone like Iceman.

In fact none of what you said matters in this matchup. I asked for feats of Adam resisting cold temperatures and/or attacks and you gave me everything but. Bobby wins here due to Adam's lack of defense against a very basic application of Iceman's powers.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: Physical attacks don't matter against Bobby..he's been broken apart by a lightning charged hammer blow from Thor and simply reformed the next page and speared him.

You can't compare a hydrogen bomb with Iceman's freezing abilities. That's like comparing an earthquake to Superman's heat vision..theyre two completely different types of damage. Sentry isn't an expert on Thor or Hulk..and objectively speaking Adam doesn't have anywhere near the planetary level striking feats that Hulk and Thor possess. Not that it would matter if he does..I'm not debating his strength as it's a moot point concerning someone like Iceman.

In fact none of what you said matters in this matchup. I asked for feats of Adam resisting cold temperatures and/or attacks and you gave me everything but. Bobby wins here due to Adam's lack of defense against a very basic application of Iceman's powers.

And you're dodging the very base of BM's power... Anti-matter, I send back the question to you, what can Iceman do against Anti-Matter ?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrb1p: I addressed it and the rest of your post..physical attacks don't do any real damage to Iceman. It will destroy his body..and then Bobby will reform and freeze him completely.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Since when is Anti-matter a physical attack? What will Iceman do if BM goes full super-anti-matter-nova ? (Yes he can do that)

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: Does not matter how you destroy him , he just transfer his conscious to any body of water in the world and reform.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: Does not matter how you destroy him , he just transfer his conscious to any body of water in the world and reform.

That I understand, and I understood long ago. Then does that make Iceman the strongest being ever when there's humidity ? Cause it sure sounds like it is.

What if BM throws him in the sun ? He's dead then, huh ? Just like in the WBH thread, you guys are going to ignore that?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mrb1p: Iceman can't be BFR from the planet without magic. Magic that BM does not have.

Look it not our fault that he is broken, so if you have a problem with that, take it up with Marvel. We are just stating what he can do.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Not written in the OP though, and BM punches are strong enough to send someone in the sun, though Iceman doesn't have the durability to take one of those and he probably doesn't even have the durability to be thrown in space from earth.

If there's someone that is broken here, it's BM. Iceman is broken only in PIS sense.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mrb1p: OP states comic book version of Iceman and those are Iceman capabilities, if you want to ignore that then by all means, but that does not take away Iceman capabilities.

If you believe BM wins then feel free to do so.

Iceman is not broken in PIS sense, Those are his capabilities given to him by Marvel.

I leave it at that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

frozen anti-matter

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: It's not written in the op that he can't be BFR.

BM is just too versatile for Iceman to even hurt. He has nigh invulnerablity and stamina doesn't even exists for him.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p:

Again for Iceman to be BFR Blue marvel would need Magic to do that, Magic he does not have.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrb1p said:

@juiceboks: Since when is Anti-matter a physical attack? What will Iceman do if BM goes full super-anti-matter-nova ? (Yes he can do that)

What? Adam uses anti-matter to amp his striking power and shoot energy blasts..otherwise physically harming his opponent. Adam doesn't use anti-matter to that extent in character..not that it would amount to anything.

The only person dodging questions is you..I'm still waiting on cold temperature resistance showings.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p:

Again for Iceman to be BFR Blue marvel would need Magic to do that, Magic he does not have.

Why would he need magic ? BM has force fields, I'm pretty sure Iceman's power don't allow him to TP from one droplet to another, he atually chains them together, so he'd be unable to do anything else. Then boom, BM throws him in the sun.

Whats next, he's going to freeze the sun ?

@mrb1p said:

What? Adam uses anti-matter to amp his striking power and shoot energy blasts..otherwise physically harming his opponent. Adam doesn't use anti-matter to that extent in character..not that it would amount to anything.

The only person dodging questions is you..I'm still waiting on cold temperature resistance showings.

You know BM has been around for less than 30 issues. You also know this proof doesn't exists. You also don't have proof of Iceman hurting anyone of BM's level on a face off.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman has :

Frozen Hulk

Transmuted Thor to Ice

Spawned Inside of a Fire being

Negated powers by freezing cells in the body

Frozen Hell

Made Ice Clones strong enough to defeat Rulk

Been in multiple placed at once

Impaled beings with Thor level durability

Punched hard enough to cause a Nuke-like Shockwave

Frozen all of Earth

I can go on...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mrb1p:

Sorry but it is clear to me you don't understand the character of Iceman.

For the last time For Iceman conciseness to be removed from the earth his Opponent needs Magic. Blue marvel does not have magic.

No matter how many times you destroy Iceman he will just reform from any form of water. This has been stated many times.

so unless you have scans of Bm using magic he can't kill Iceman.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman has :

Frozen Hulk

Transmuted Thor to Ice

Spawned Inside of a Fire being

Negated powers by freezing cells in the body

Frozen Hell

Made Ice Clones strong enough to defeat Rulk

Been in multiple placed at once

Impaled beings with Thor level durability

Punched hard enough to cause a Nuke-like Shockwave

Frozen all of Earth

I can go on...

Just have to say, frozen Hulk for a panel or two. Then Hulk broke out of it. And if you want to get technical about it, he didn't really freeze Hulk, he froze the air around Hulk.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jestersmiles
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

Avatar image for triseratopz_stoodioz9000
Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel could destroy earth plus it is very cold at the top of the world and in space there is no one he really cares for.(Dead wife and evil son.)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mrb1p: iceman doesn't need durability because he reforms quickly, cyclops blasted him and he reformed instantly, though am with you about iceman freezing anti-matter.

This battle is still early as iceman hasn't showed the ability to freeze anti-matter, BM has no low-end feat, BM's durability feats are cool but he has no temperature feats.

Iceman cannot freeze people from the inside out, though he can freeze people, big-chill is the only cryo character that i remember can freeze from the inside out and he does it by phasing.

Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why hasn't anyone taken up the idea of mass destruction since iceman depends h20 why don't you destroy the source and he will be gone.As Blue Marvel is more than capable of doing so.Then Blue Marvel could get it fixed minus iceman it is pretty simple.

Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth is the main supply for H2O.

*Destroy it*

Seek help from higher power.

Bring her back minus Iceman.

He is capable of doing so.

This is simple Blue Marvel wins.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: I appreciate this kind of thinking and argumentation. BM doesnt have feats against "cold" except of space travel. He has survived King Hyperion eye beam though, which is pretty hot.

As for the "reforming", Iceman would need to have magical powers to get out of a force field since it's something entirely sealed. I doubt he is.