Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cognitive

Stops at 3, if not 4.

No way they're surviving more than 5 minutes against Zom Strange, and as for the last round they get absolutely lolstomped, last time I checked Umar is portrayed as Classic Strange's superior.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrStranger

Stop anywhere from 3-5.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gilneas

They are gonna struggle to get past Zzzax to be honest.

Definitely stop at composite Abomination.

So round 4 i guess.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

I'd argue Rulk can solo.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Possibly, without the energy absorption ability though ti's hard to really tell. Although Rulks conformance against Sentry, WM, Ares, Carol was more impressive than BM's against nearly the same team IMO, not to mention Sentry wasn't weakened against Rulk like he was against BM.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Ross solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b63a91e97bd3
deactivated-5b63a91e97bd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when is Umar a Hulk's villain? Only appearing in one of his storylines years ago and not again ever since doesn't automatically include someone in a rogue's gallery, otherwise you could say even Galactus is a villain to include here.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queensryche: You are questioning Umar being a Hulk villain but not Doctor Strange???

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilneas said:

They are gonna struggle to get past Zzzax to be honest.

Definitely stop at composite Abomination.

So round 4 i guess.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

they stop at 3... Ross is gonna give them hell

Avatar image for deactivated-5b63a91e97bd3
deactivated-5b63a91e97bd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: Yes, because that's not Doctor Strange himself, or at least not the standard/normal version of the character. The version used by the OP is Zom Strange, Doctor Strange after absorbing the powers of the Zomling sealed in a mystical amphora, it's basically an original and separated character from Strange given it has a different personality and mannerisms. Besides, Zom Strange was created and had all of his appearances(Aside from a brief one in New Avengers) in storylines involving the Hulk...Unlike Umar, who's already an established character from decades ago back at the days of Strange Tales.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3, would be VERY unlikely to pass 4, never getting close to passing 5.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The later rounds are not nice at all.

They are definitely not clearing.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Could stop at 3, would be VERY unlikely to pass 4, never getting close to passing 5.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By terry2012

What are the powers of Xemmu The titan and his monsters and U-Foes Powers? How well do they used their powers?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the powers of Xemmu The titan and his monsters and U-Foes Powers? How well do they used their powers?

Xenmu has massive strength and endurance, but his TP is next level. He makes them his slaves immediately.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear the first four rounds with ease. King Hyperion can solo everyone there.

Xenmue is up for debate because he is psychic. I don't remember any times Blue and Hyperion resisted that off the top of my head.

The U-Foes die. Strange only lost to Hulk because he stopped fighting. I think King Hyperion could beat him silly if he had his hands broken. Good hands? Strange stomps. Umar should win. I'm pretty sure she's basically unstoppable

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 20damon

They clear the first four rounds with ease. King Hyperion can solo everyone there.

Xenmue is up for debate because he is psychic. I don't remember any times Blue and Hyperion resisted that off the top of my head.

The U-Foes die. Strange only lost to Hulk because he stopped fighting. I think King Hyperion could beat him silly if he had his hands broken. Good hands? Strange stomps. Umar should win. I'm pretty sure she's basically unstoppable

Uhm, this is ZOM-Strange......

The guy who was doing this to WWH:

Neither character could anything even remotely resembling this punishment.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Yup. I'm aware. I even referenced it. King Hyperion is far more tanky than WWH dreams of being so I'm really not impressed. The guy is basically "What if we make him more powerful" in comic form.

As for their personal damage dealing I'd like to refer you to when Blue Marvel punched Sentry into space. I'd also like for you to read the next few pages of that Hulk comic because Hulk is doing pretty good. Blue Marvel also fought Sentry and was eventually knocked unconcious, but not before causing considerable damage. Blue also fought Hyperion (the guy who tanked two universes going boom) and was able to get him down.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Simon_the_digger

They stop at 3 or 4

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5 or 7.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Yup. I'm aware. I even referenced it. King Hyperion is far more tanky than WWH dreams of being so I'm really not impressed. The guy is basically "What if we make him more powerful" in comic form.

king hyperion literally got beat up by a depowered juggernaut and KO'ed by an attack that wasn't even town level IIRC

As for their personal damage dealing I'd like to refer you to when Blue Marvel punched Sentry into space.

Sentry was heavily weakened and punching someone into space isn't impressive, Hulk has thrown a 6000 ton creature to the moon

I'd also like for you to read the next few pages of that Hulk comic because Hulk is doing pretty good. Blue Marvel also fought Sentry and was eventually knocked unconcious, but not before causing considerable damage.

sentry was weakened

Blue also fought Hyperion (the guy who tanked two universes going boom) and was able to get him down.

The writer that wrote Blue Marvel fighting hyperion (BM didn't actually win) was the same writer that wrote Hyperion struggling immensely with namor, someone that WWH would stomp

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5 or 7.

How do they get past rulk or the U-foes?

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f17c3f343f8a
deactivated-5f17c3f343f8a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk should be able to solo. They aren't getting past him

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

Stop at 5 or 7.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/blue-marvel-vs-rulk-388153/

that doesn't prove anything other than a bunch of people's nine year old opinions, whereas Rulk basically has better feats than BM in every category.

How does that not prove anything? It proves Blue marvel wins against Red Hulk. It does not matter whether it is nine years old or not it is still just opinion, just like your and mine is an opinion. Blue Marvel fought Sentry, and no Sentry was not weaken nor was it ever stated he was weaken at all, and yes Blue Marvel punching Sentry into space while he hit a satellite and was knockout for fives minutes is impressive. Keep in mind, Sentry had The Avengers with him while on the other hand Blue Marvel had only himself to stand against them. Blue Marvel was fighting against Miss Marvel, Ares, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Sentry was the strongest heavy hitter there. And Blue marvel still Knock Sentry out. Were they all heavily weaken? I guess you can say they are as strong as the story needs them to be but, that can be said for every comic book character including Sentry and Blue Marvel. Also, Sentry said Blue marvel was pushing Sentry to his limits. It does not sound like Sentry is heavily weaken there.

I have to ask. Do you think Rulk can take on Sentry?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

Stop at 5 or 7.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/blue-marvel-vs-rulk-388153/

that doesn't prove anything other than a bunch of people's nine year old opinions, whereas Rulk basically has better feats than BM in every category.

How does that not prove anything? It proves Blue marvel wins against Red Hulk. It does not matter whether it is nine years old or not it is still just opinion, just like your and mine is an opinion. Blue Marvel fought Sentry, and no Sentry was not weaken nor was it ever stated he was weaken at all,

Well first, when you consider that the planet was surrounded by antimatter, and the opponent he was fighting is literally powered by and uses antimatter, sentry's weakness, we can draw a logical conclusion. If superman flies through a red sun, and it's not said it weakened him, does that matter? It's literally a clearly defined weakness of his that we know for a fact weakens him, just like sentry, so he was weakened.

and yes Blue Marvel punching Sentry into space while he hit a satellite and was knockout for fives minutes is impressive.

One, punching someone into space is barely a multi-building level feat, two sentry was weakened, again, not impressive

Keep in mind, Sentry had The Avengers with him

a bunch of mid tier avengers that I'll get to later

while on the other hand Blue Marvel had only himself to stand against them.

they literally were knocking him around and easily hurting him, and tanking his punches, hell he didn't even fight them all at once, he got beat around by them one at a time and then they stopped and sentry beat on him until he got sucker punched into orbit. despite this, wonder man and iron man were able to take hits from him and then sentry came in and beat him. Keep in mind sentry was weakened here.

On the contrary, Rulk took the same team minus iron man (who he literally easily beat in his solo), took all their attacks at the same time and smiled, was thrashing them, and hit sentry so hard that he didn't come back for several pages.

Blue Marvel was fighting against Miss Marvel, Ares, She-Hulk

she hulk was not there

, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Sentry was the strongest heavy hitter there. And Blue marvel still Knock Sentry out. Were they all heavily weaken?

Rulk took on almost the exact same team, but with a not weakened sentry and did far better

I guess you can say they are as strong as the story needs them to be but, that can be said for every comic book character including Sentry and Blue Marvel.

I have to ask. Do you think Rulk can take on Sentry?

Rulk has literally taken on a fully powered sentry, ares, wonder man, ms marvel, and black window, and not only held his own and did better than blue marve, but was outright beating them.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@battle123axe: Well first, when you consider that the planet was surrounded by antimatter, and the opponent he was fighting is literally powered by and uses antimatter, sentry's weakness, we can draw a logical conclusion. If superman flies through a red sun, and it's not said it weakened him, does that matter? It's literally a clearly defined weakness of his that we know for a fact weakens him, just like sentry, so he was weakened.

Where does it said the planet was surrounded by antimatter? Yes we can draw a logical conclusion that he was not weaken unless its states otherwise we cannot assume that he was. Yes it does matter because Superman has flown through a red sun and it did not weakened him, even though it is his weakness. Superman has even fought through a red sun.

One, punching someone into space is barely a multi-building level feat, two sentry was weakened, again, not impressive

Laughing out loud. Do you know how much force does it take to punch someone into space? Multi-building level feat? What? So Darkseid punching Superman into space is not impressive? Okay, that is just an opinion.

I highly doubted Iron, Miss Marvel, and Wonder is mid tier. But I want to see your take on it.

they literally were knocking him around and easily hurting him, and tanking his punches, hell he didn't even fight them all at once, he got beat around by them one at a time and then they stopped and sentry beat on him until he got sucker punched into orbit. despite this, wonder man and iron man were able to take hits from him and then sentry came in and beat him. Keep in mind sentry was weakened here.

They were all holding back including Sentry and Blue Marvel because they did not want to hurt each other. And why are you twisting the story around? Blue Marvel did not sucker punch Sentry it was Sentry who suckered Blue Marvel from above. Sentry was standing right in front of Blue Marvel talking down to him while Blue Marvel stand up and knock him to space. Keep in mind Sentry was not weakened here.

On the contrary, Rulk took the same team minus iron man (who he literally easily beat in his solo), took all their attacks at the same time and smiled, was thrashing them, and hit sentry so hard that he didn't come back for several pages.

Scans of this fight.

Rulk took on almost the exact same team, but with a not weakened sentry and did far better

Scans of this fight.

Rulk has literally taken on a fully powered sentry, ares, wonder man, ms marvel, and black window, and not only held his own and did better than blue marve, but was outright beating them.

Scans of this fight.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Battle123axe

@battle123axe: Well first, when you consider that the planet was surrounded by antimatter, and the opponent he was fighting is literally powered by and uses antimatter, sentry's weakness, we can draw a logical conclusion. If superman flies through a red sun, and it's not said it weakened him, does that matter? It's literally a clearly defined weakness of his that we know for a fact weakens him, just like sentry, so he was weakened.

Where does it said the planet was surrounded by antimatter? Yes we can draw a logical conclusion that he was not weaken unless its states otherwise we cannot assume that he was. Yes it does matter because Superman has flown through a red sun and it did not weakened him, even though it is his weakness. Superman has even fought through a red sun.

this is what I said on a CAV about it. The planet was surrounded, blue marvel is powered by it and emits it, and there was a giant hole that had a universe literally made of antimatter leaking into 616. The author literally said that Antimatter screwed with his powers in the fight. Exactly, but it did weaken Superman, and the feats that we get from those instances are from a weakened superman, which is a logical conclusion seeing as to how he's never exposed to it for long.

there may be some debate on Sentry's power level during WWH fight, but the sentry that marvel fought was actively weakened. his weakness is anti-matter. when he's surrounded in it, like say the negative zone, he gets much weaker and loses power, and struggles.

oh... i guess what was surrounding the planet, not to mention the negative zone aperture that was opened up.

even worse, when asked about that fight in specificity and the negative zone, the author himself states that his powers were screwed up.

No Caption Provided

... and Blue Marvel still lost, despite him sucker punching sentry literally into orbit where the storms are, weakening him further. But sure, blue marvel is going to deal more damage with that than a friggin elder of the universe knocking him to another planet.

Laughing out loud. Do you know how much force does it take to punch someone into space? Multi-building level feat? What? So Darkseid punching Superman into space is not impressive? Okay, that is just an opinion.

Actually, I do, and depending on the context and the characters, no it is not.

any standard energy calculator will do:

sentry's mass is 194 pounds:

No Caption Provided

let's uberwank this feat and say he gets to space in half a second, which is obviously not true

let's also uberwank the feat and say that the satellite that he goes through is 40,000 miles above the earth's surface, which is a ridiculously high number, but whatever. so that's 80,000 miles per second, which is a simply laughable overestimate.

Plug that in:

No Caption Provided

and you get 174 megatons, three times that of the Tsar Bomb.

No Caption Provided

let's see how that would look like if Blue Marvel hit the earth:

plug that into Nukemap, a site that calculates the effect of such impacts:

and you get this. The black part is the important part, as it'll be the part that actually gets levelled due to force.

you can check it out for yourself

Now mind you, this is not even mountain level, a couple times city level, and is literally the most you could possibly get this feat to. This is nothing to red hulk, who's literally hit at a 10.0 on the ritcher scale, hundreds if not thousands of times this. Now I'm laighing out loud.

I highly doubted Iron, Miss Marvel, and Wonder is mid tier. But I want to see your take on it.

Well, to red hulk, yeah, he easily stomped iron man, and took on wonder man and ms marvel at the same time, as well as heroes.

They were all holding back including Sentry and Blue Marvel because they did not want to hurt each other.

You can't hold back durability and Blue Marvel was clearly getting hurt, even worse by holding back attacks. And maybe at the beginning sure, but sentry literally says that he's going to his limits and at the end they fight until they almost both collapse, that's not what people that are holding back do.

And why are you twisting the story around? Blue Marvel did not sucker punch Sentry it was Sentry who suckered Blue Marvel from above. Sentry was standing right in front of Blue Marvel talking down to him while Blue Marvel stand up and knock him to space.

Sentry was literally telling him to give up so they could find a solution and then blue marvel punched him without any warning whatsoever, sentry did not want to fight longer.

Keep in mind Sentry was not weakened here.

Can you prove that he wasn't, especially when he was knocked out by an attack that wasn't even mountain level?

Scans of this fight.

Scans of this fight.

Scans of this fight.

sure.

Here's the iron man fight:

he completely ignored Ironman's attack, unlike blue marvel, and in 1 bullrush and 2 slams with objects he disabled his armor for 16 seconds, whereas Iron man took several direct attacks from Adam with no issue
Firstly ares' axe breaks on him, though it cut blue marvel. He easily tanks sentry's energy projection, which sentry didn't use on blue marvel, likely because he was weakened. He then punches sentry so hard that he's sent flying like. a ragdoll and doesn't come back for 3 pages. When he does come back and bullrushes red hulk just like he did with blue marvel (this KO'ed him), wonder man jumps in and starts hitting him as well. Rulk takes it with nothing but a bloody nose and shrugs them off, then slaps away ms marvel before taking them out with an explosion.

While blue marvel was getting flung around and screaming in pain and barely knocked them back with his hits, Red hulk was basically ignoring their hits, easily ragdolling them and even tanking their hits at the same time.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

this is what I said on a CAV about it. The planet was surrounded, blue marvel is powered by it and emits it, and there was a giant hole that had a universe literally made of antimatter leaking into 616. The author literally said that Antimatter screwed with his powers in the fight. Exactly, but it did weaken Superman, and the feats that we get from those instances are from a weakened superman, which is a logical conclusion seeing as to how he's never exposed to it for long.

there may be some debate on Sentry's power level during WWH fight, but the sentry that marvel fought was actively weakened. his weakness is anti-matter. when he's surrounded in it, like say the negative zone, he gets much weaker and loses power, and struggles.

oh... i guess what was surrounding the planet, not to mention the negative zone aperture that was opened up.

even worse, when asked about that fight in specificity and the negative zone, the author himself states that his powers were screwed up.

No Caption Provided

... and Blue Marvel still lost, despite him sucker punching sentry literally into orbit where the storms are, weakening him further. But sure, blue marvel is going to deal more damage with that than a friggin elder of the universe knocking him to another planet.

No Caption Provided

let's uberwank this feat and say he gets to space in half a second, which is obviously not true

let's also uberwank the feat and say that the satellite that he goes through is 40,000 miles above the earth's surface, which is a ridiculously high number, but whatever. so that's 80,000 miles per second, which is a simply laughable overestimate.

Plug that in:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and you get this. The black part is the important part, as it'll be the part that actually gets levelled due to force.

Now mind you, this is not even mountain level, a couple times city level, and is literally the most you could possibly get this feat to. This is nothing to red hulk, who's literally hit at a 10.0 on the ritcher scale, hundreds if not thousands of times this. Now I'm laighing out loud.

Well, to red hulk, yeah, he easily stomped iron man, and took on wonder man and ms marvel at the same time, as well as heroes.

They were all holding back including Sentry and Blue Marvel because they did not want to hurt each other.

You can't hold back durability and Blue Marvel was clearly getting hurt, even worse by holding back attacks. And maybe at the beginning sure, but sentry literally says that he's going to his limits and at the end they fight until they almost both collapse, that's not what people that are holding back do.

And why are you twisting the story around? Blue Marvel did not sucker punch Sentry it was Sentry who suckered Blue Marvel from above. Sentry was standing right in front of Blue Marvel talking down to him while Blue Marvel stand up and knock him to space.

Sentry was literally telling him to give up so they could find a solution and then blue marvel punched him without any warning whatsoever, sentry did not want to fight longer.

Can you prove that he wasn't, especially when he was knocked out by an attack that wasn't even mountain level?

Scans of this fight.

Rulk took on almost the e

xact same team, but with a not weakened sentry and did far better

Scans of this fight.

Scans of this fight.

sure.

he completely ignored Ironman's attack, unlike blue marvel, and in 1 bullrush and 2 slams with objects he disabled his armor for 16 seconds, whereas Iron man took several direct attacks from Adam with no issue
Firstly ares' axe breaks on him, though it cut blue marvel. He easily tanks sentry's energy projection, which sentry didn't use on blue marvel, likely because he was weakened. He then punches sentry so hard that he's sent flying like. a ragdoll and doesn't come back for 3 pages. When he does come back and bullrushes red hulk just like he did with blue marvel (this KO'ed him), wonder man jumps in and starts hitting him as well. Rulk takes it with nothing but a bloody nose and shrugs them off, then slaps away ms marvel before taking them out with an explosion.

While blue marvel was getting flung around and screaming in pain and barely knocked them back with his hits, Red hulk was basically ignoring their hits, easily ragdolling them and even tanking their hits at the same time.

The author agree with me and goes against you. Your whole argument is that sentry get weak due to anti-matter the same way Superman is weak to kryptonite, and that is the whole point. Which sentry does not get weaker due to anti-matter his powers just get screw with. Read what the author type again. He types "Not the same kind of weakness. Not the way I intended. Not like Kryptonite is to Superman. Just screws with his powers". We all know Superman get weaker due to kryptonite taking away his powers while killing Superman at the same time. On the other hand Sentry is not getting his powers taken away nor is it killing him nor is it weakening him, just screws up his powers. Screwing with Sentry powers does not necessarily mean he get weaker, it means his powers is mess with and he must find another way to used them since obviously he is still using them so he is at full power. You and the author proves my point. So again, he was not weakened like you suggested. ...And Blue did not lose to Sentry since Sentry lost to Anti-Man. They both was holding back since Sentry said it took his every thing to knockout Blue marvel. They both both knock each other out...It is a stalemated. So we cannot take way from both of them knocking each other out nobody lost.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Plug that in:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Scans of this fight.

Rulk took on almost the e

xact same team, but with a not weakened sentry and did far better

Scans of this fight.

Scans of this fight.

sure.

The author agree with me and goes against you. Your whole argument is that sentry get weak due to anti-matter the same way Superman is weak to kryptonite, and that is the whole point. Which sentry does not get weaker due to anti-matter his powers just get screw with. Read what the author type again. He types "Not the same kind of weakness. Not the way I intended. Not like Kryptonite is to Superman. Just screws with his powers". We all know Superman get weaker due to kryptonite taking away his powers while killing Superman at the same time. On the other hand Sentry is not getting his powers taken away nor is it killing him nor is it weakening him, just screws up his powers. Screwing with Sentry powers does not necessarily mean he get weaker, it means his powers is mess with and he must find another way to used them since obviously he is still using them so he is at full power. You and the author proves my point. So again, he was not weakened like you suggested. ...And Blue did not lose to Sentry since Sentry lost to Anti-Man. They both was holding back since Sentry said it took his every thing to knockout Blue marvel. They both both knock each other out...It is a stalemated. So we cannot take way from both of them knocking each other out nobody lost.

That's just intcorrect. My point is that Anti-matter weakens him and depowers him, I made explicit note to never mention kryptonite in all of that. He literally never says that antimatter does not depower him, he just says it screws with his powers, and considering that he basically only has superhuman stats and energy projection, there's not much for it to screw with. You also can't claim that the author disagrees with me and go on to assure that it does not weaken him in any way. Also, my argument is much, much more sound than yours, in fact the author agrees with me here.

Anti-matter

• Does not kill sentry like kryptonite does to superman, which means that the author is right, but that does not default what I said.
  • because several scans there show that it does weaken him, and that he loses power when influenced by it, which is screwing with his powers though it does not kill him like kryptonite.
  • Now you have to prove that he was at full power, even though a multi-city level at absolute best attack KO'ed him and he didn't even use any energy projection, as well as my scans show that anti matter weakens him and he was in the presence of massive amounts of it

Also, note how he never says 'not like superman's red sun or magic weakness'. Because then that would mean that it does not depower him and that your point is correct, but he did not say that, meaning that while it's not a deadly weakness like kryptonite would be, but, more akin to his red sun weakness or magic, in which it has a great effect on him and brings down his power, which my scans prove and the writer does not deny.

So you'll have to prove it, with some scans or anything, why Sentry would not logically be depowered.

Yes, it's basically a stalemate, as they were basically shown to be on equal footing. key word basically. at the end of the day, blue Marvel was the one KO'ed while sentry was left standing.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

That's just intcorrect. My point is that Anti-matter weakens him and depowers him, I made explicit note to never mention kryptonite in all of that. He literally never says that antimatter does not depower him, he just says it screws with his powers, and considering that he basically only has superhuman stats and energy projection, there's not much for it to screw with. You also can't claim that the author disagrees with me and go on to assure that it does not weaken him in any way. Also, my argument is much, much more sound than yours, in fact the author agrees with me here.

Anti-matter

• Does not kill sentry like kryptonite does to superman, which means that the author is right, but that does not default what I said.
  • because several scans there show that it does weaken him, and that he loses power when influenced by it, which is screwing with his powersthough it does not kill him like kryptonite.
  • Now you have to prove that he was at full power, even though a multi-city level at absolute best attack KO'ed him and he didn't even use any energy projection, as well as my scans show that anti matter weakens him and he was in the presence of massive amounts of it

Also, note how he never says 'not like superman's red sun or magic weakness'. Because then that would mean that it does not depower him and that your point is correct, but he did not say that, meaning that while it's not a deadly weakness like kryptonite would be, but, more akin to his red sun weakness or magic, in which it has a great effect on him and brings down his power, which my scans prove and the writer does not deny.

So you'll have to prove it, with some scans or anything, why Sentry would not logically be depowered.

Yes, it's basically a stalemate, as they were basically shown to be on equal footing. key word basically. at the end of the day, blue Marvel was the one KO'ed while sentry was left standing.

That is not incorrect. That is what i said and you are wrong about that. I never said you mention kryptonite, I said the author said that. You are contradicting yourself here. The author does not said it take away his powers from him nor does he say it weaken him either. You took the words of the Author out of contexts.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

• because several scans there show that it does weaken him, and that he loses power when influenced by it, which is screwing with his powersthough it does not kill him like kryptonite.

That is not incorrect. That is what i said and you are wrong about that. I never said you mention kryptonite, I said the author said that. You are contradicting yourself here. The author does not said it take away his powers from him nor does he say it weaken him either. You took the words of the Author out of contexts.

the author does not say that it does not weaken him either, and the scans say that he gets weakened in the prescence of author.

scans>>your opinion

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By terry2012

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

the author does not say that it does not weaken him either, and the scans say that he gets weakened in the prescence of author.

scans>>your opinion

Which is why I said you cannot assume, and the scans does not say he gets weakened in the presence of the author.

Contexts of the scans>>your opinion.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

Which is why I said you cannot assume, and the scans does not say he gets weakened in the presence of the author.

The scans literally says so.

He literally says several times that he's getting weaker and getting powerless.

"I'm becoming powerless"

"Hulk, I can't fight them all, I'm losing power"

the scans clearly say so.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

"I'm becoming powerless"

No it does not.

Otherwise Sentry would have not said Blue Marvel was pushing him to his limits if he is getting weaker

I am done with this..

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

"I'm becoming powerless"

No it does not.

Otherwise Sentry would have not said Blue Marvel was pushing him to his limits if he is getting weaker

I am done with this..

these two scans very clearly define sentry's weakness to antimatter exactly how I quoted it.

Hell, even the author acknowledges its crews with his powers, just because it isn't like kryptonite in that it kills him does not mean it weakens him when every logical clue points to this

You managing to deny this is willful ignorance.

But whatever, to each their own.

Danoblaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blue Marvel's best punch on panel will one shot everyone til round 5 as i don't know enough about Xemnu to judge whether the duo can resist his hypnotic rays to stand a chance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

"I'm becoming powerless"

No it does not.

I am done with this..

these two scans very clearly define sentry's weakness to antimatter exactly how I quoted it.

Hell, even the author acknowledges its crews with his powers, just because it isn't like kryptonite in that it kills him does not mean it weakens him when every logical clue points to this

No you are the one who is managing to deny this willful ignorance.

But to each their own.

By the way, Hulk was not in the Blue Marvel comic when Sentry was in that issue.

You posted two different comics when Sentry is as strong the story need him to be.

In that issue where Sentry fight blue marvel no where does it said Sentry got weaker nor is The Hulk there.

You also failed to mention Blue Marvel held back, so the fight is pretty even.

So even if Sentry got weaker the fight is still even.

That is why I said I am done with this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By terry2012

@danoblaster said:

@terry2012: you're just being difficult.

No I am not being difficult. Every time Sentry get stalemate or lose they always say Oh, he was weaken or weaker, or he was unstable.

They Always used that excuse in battle forms whenever Sentry is mention.

They just cannot accept the fact that Sentry sometimes can be Beaten or stalemate.

So if you are going to call me out then call them out too because they said Blue Marvel sucker punch Sentry when that is not true at all and it is the other way around.

So it does not matter if one is weaker and the other held back neither one of them was at full power, and they still mange to knock each other out if you want to go that route. That is not being difficult that is just be honest. So if they want to say Sentry get weaker then I can say Blue Marvel was holding back. We can go back and forward all day to no avail. We just have to accept the fact they knock each other out in a weaken state (and one is holding back) and not at full power it is simple.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

"I'm becoming powerless"

No it does not.

I am done with this..

But to each their own.

By the way, Hulk was not in the Blue Marvel comic when Sentry was in that issue.

...okay?

You posted two different comics when Sentry is as strong the story need him to be.

... I could say that for any character, and that'd just eliminate the purpose of the battle forums

In that issue where Sentry fight blue marvel no where does it said Sentry got weaker nor is The Hulk there.

But antimatter was surrounding him. Antimatter makes him weaker. Logic ensues. Yeah, no, the hulk isn't there, whoop dee doo, he still did much better against a more powerful sentry.

Is that why at the end of the day he collapsed? I mean, why would he hold back against the sentry? Proof that he held back against the sentry? The planet was literally about to be destroyed and sentry was powerful enough that he could let loose, why would he hold back? Also, by that logic, I could say Red hulk held back.

That's ridiculous ABC logic.

K

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danoblaster said:

@terry2012: you're just being difficult.

No I am not being difficult. Every time Sentry get stalemate or lose they always say Oh, he was weaken or weaker, or he was unstable.

Not only do I personally not say that, but yes, there's a thing called Context. It's important

They Always used that excuse in battle forms whenever Sentry is mention.

They just cannot accept the fact that Sentry sometimes can be Beaten or stalemate.

Sure he can. For example, in WWH. It doesn't mean that every time it happens it's legit.

So if you are going to call me out then call them out too because they said Blue Marvel sucker punch Sentry when that is not true at all and it is the other way around.

I mean sentry was trying to get him to stop and make peace and BM stood up and uppercutted him, I'd think that's a sucker punch.

So it does not matter if one is weaker and the other held back neither one of them was at full power,

No, sentry was getting depowered, BM on other hand was on a planet surrounded by his power source, and the world was going to end and he had no reason to hold back.

and they still mange to knock each other out if you want to go that route.

Great, the mighty Blue Marvel managed to sucker punch a basically depowered sentry into orbit while having no reason to hold back. Gee whiz he's definitely on a fully powered sentry's level.

That is not being difficult that is just be honest. So if they want to say Sentry get weaker then I can say Blue Marvel was holding back. We can go back and forward all day to no avail.

See, one argument has no proof, the other does.

We just have to accept the fact they knock each other out in a weaken state

Blue Marvel was probably the most powerful he's ever been, lol no he was not weakened.

(and one is holding back

scans?

) and not at full power it is simple.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel's best punch on panel will one shot everyone til round 5 as i don't know enough about Xemnu to judge whether the duo can resist his hypnotic rays to stand a chance.

What's the feats for his best punch?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

"I'm becoming powerless"

No it does not.

I am done with this..

But to each their own.

...okay?

... I could say that for any character, and that'd just eliminate the purpose of the battle forums

But antimatter was surrounding him. Antimatter makes him weaker. Logic ensues. Yeah, no, the hulk isn't there, whoop dee doo, he still did much better against a more powerful sentry.

Is that why at the end of the day he collapsed? I mean, why would he hold back against the sentry? Proof that he held back against the sentry? The planet was literally about to be destroyed and sentry was powerful enough that he could let loose, why would he hold back? Also, by that logic, I could say Red hulk held back.

K

You posted the scans that said Blue Marvel did not want to fight them. That is proof and indicates he is holding back his full power. The planet was about to be destroyed by Anti-Man and not by Blue Marvel or Sentry. That it indicates Rulk was holding back?

Let just say I accept the fact Sentry get weaker or is weaken but you have to accept the fact that Blue Marvel is holding back and neither one of them is at full power. And neither one of sucker punch each other. Can you accept this?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:
@battle123axe said:
@terry2012 said:

@battle123axe:

Anti-matter

scans>>your opinion

"I'm becoming powerless"

No it does not.

I am done with this..

But to each their own.

...okay?

K

You posted the scans that said Blue Marvel did not want to fight them. That is proof and indicates he is holding back his full power.

But then afterwards he starts fighting them, from the moment sentry comes in, he starts fighting them seriously, which obviously shows that he isn't holding back anymore. If he didn't want to fight them, and then starts fighting them, then he's obviously not holding back.

The planet was about to be destroyed by Anti-Man and not by Blue Marvel or Sentry.

So why would he hold back and waste his time with them if they were keeping him from stopping anti-man?

That it indicates Rulk was holding back?

It's about as sensible an argument as Adam holding back.

Let just say I accept the fact Sentry get weaker or is weaken but you have to accept the fact that Blue Marvel is holding back and neither one of them is at full power.

Why would I do that? I have evidence and multiple scans that prove it, you have a sentence that did not hold relevant to BM over the course of the fight.

And neither one of sucker punch each other.

They both sucker punched each other.

Can you accept this?

No.