TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586

VS 

Fight takes place on the Earth's moon. No retreating or prep allowed. Random encounter, both are bloodlusted. Hulk is at his standard power set (no World War Hulk or anything like that). 
Who wins? 

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

Okay. I don't know that much about Blue Beetle. So maybe I'm underestimating him, but how exactly is he supposed to beat that tank.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

beetle

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBatman586
@Fist_of_Mandalore:
Blue Beetle's armor is able to adapt to different situations. For example, if he's fighting Superman, the suit can generate Kryptonite radiation and have Kryptonite weapons.
Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PsychoJack

@TheBatman586 said:

@Fist_of_Mandalore: Blue Beetle's armor is able to adapt to different situations. For example, if he's fighting Superman, the suit can generate Kryptonite radiation and have Kryptonite weapons.

So what your saying is that Blue Beetle can adapt to the situation by making his armor stronger and more durable to the point where he can take on the Hulk or somehow suck the gamma radiation out of his body? Idk, the Hulk would still be too strong for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 202122

@PsychoJack said:

@TheBatman586 said:

@Fist_of_Mandalore: Blue Beetle's armor is able to adapt to different situations. For example, if he's fighting Superman, the suit can generate Kryptonite radiation and have Kryptonite weapons.

So what your saying is that Blue Beetle can adapt to the situation by making his armor stronger and more durable to the point where he can take on the Hulk or somehow suck the gamma radiation out of his body? Idk, the Hulk would still be too strong for him.

Blue Beetle takes this

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RobocopSlayerT800

@202122 said:

@PsychoJack said:

@TheBatman586 said:

Blue Beetle takes this

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By tparks  Online

If this was WWH, I would give it to Hulk. Blue Beetle is too much for standard Hulk. Blue Beetle wins 7 out of 10.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crabtree

Hulk kills him.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spawn_123

Blue Beetle has a chance

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComocYahweh

Blue Beetle is by no means omnipotent, but he is extremely powerful because of his adaptation, defense against almost everything and can shoot lazers out the ass. If it would go bloodlusted It could be a huge threat to whole justice league.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jbhdbc

BB

inchiso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By inchiso

@Jbhdbc said:

BB
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PsychoJack said:

@TheBatman586 said:

Look for Cap. Universe Hulk story, there Hulk was weakned by delta radiation, that was said to be opposite to gamma one. IDK how does it work in real world, but in works in this way in MU.  I am not an expert about BB, but if he was able to project kryptonite radiation, he should be able to do the same with delta ones. 
Another way is drainning, but I am not sure if:
a)he can do it
b)it is in his character. 

@202122
@Jbhdbc
@inchiso
Even while I agree with You, try to explain Your opinion in further debates. It is really frustrating for opposite side when he is trying to explain something and people ignore this and just post one-two word answer.
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WarBlade539

What are Beetle's best feats?

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Beetle's best feats?

Personally, Jaime doesn't have a lot of huge victories against big name villains. I will say that his most impressive feats come from being able to survive. He survived against a blood lusted Guy Gardner without even trying to fight back. He survived a fight with Eclipso. He survived a fight with the Spectre (although, I think Spectre could've easily killed him if he wanted to). He survived a fight against Lobo. When Max Lord created a gun that could penetrate BB's armor, Jaime still survived a direct shot in the head. He survived a fight against Kyle Rayner, Bleez, and Glomulus. Reyes is just a teenager who has a suit that was created to destroy Green Lanterns. While he has the appropriate power set, his morals and ignorance hold him back from tapping into the scarab's full potential.

He's a superhero out of El Paso... not exactly a place full of A-list villains. Probably the best victory feat he pulled off would be him beating OMAC Prime, a foe who absorbed the powers of Captain Atom, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Ice, Fire, Rocket Red. That was only possible due to the fact that he corrupted OP's software, allowing him to destroy it without it regenerating. That's not exactly a tactic that would work against the Hulk... or would it? I honestly don't know because I have no idea how the scarab can manipulate biological structures. Blue Beetle is easily in my Top 3 superheroes, but I'll be the first to admit that his suit is 100% PIS material. I think Hulk could take out Jaime, but if the teenager somehow beats Hulk, then I wouldn't be surprised.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alak: Hmmm. Interesting. I have seen the Sceptre and Lobo 'fights' but I had to know what else he had. Allright, if this was Savage Hulk, Beetle might have a chance. He may find a way to BFR him or drain his gamma radiation. But if this were Green Scar, I doubt Beetle would win.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999

I think someone (Gladiator?) tried to drain Hulk's gamma radiation before but failed. Sorry, my memory is really fuzzy on that particular fight so I'm not sure why it failed. I actually just remembered that Blue Beetle can generate explosions at a nuclear level. His suit at times offered to use weapons that could potentially be planet-breaking. Obviously, Jaime adamantly declined due to morals, but since this is an isolated battlefield and he's bloodlusted, BB might stand a better chance than I initially gave him credit for.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alak:

A nuclear-level explosion? Think it can be of effect against Banner?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk pretty easily.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Beetle is rarely blood lusted but when he does, he can take about any1 in the Justice league.

So i say 8/10 for Blue Beetle

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

You know, I'm really not sure. He's survived a gamma bomb before, which was was drawn to look like a nuclear explosion but Hulk was simply reversed back into Banner as a result. That was a loooong time ago so I dunno how he would do now. Would he be like Wolverine and get incinerated to a skeleton, only to regenerate? Could he regenerate from being a skeleton? His skin is far from impervious, but his healing factor (to me) is on par with Wolverine's.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212

So do we have Green Scar versus Beetle or Savage Hulk versus Beetle (WWH is usually indicative of WorldBreaker). Okay so we have concluded that it is feasible to drain Hulk right? Red Hulk did it so I'm assuming that Beetle can as well, now with that being said what are his chances of bringing down Green Scar Hulk? There arent many times I remember him being completely knockedout so Jamie is going to have to step his shit up going against Hulk. I'm assuming that we cant BFR as their is no retreat. Jamie might be in for a tough bout here

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dum529001

The Hulk escapes from Dr. Doom's castle and takes a gamma bomb with him that Dr. Doom was going to use on Latveria. Dr. Doom detonates the bomb while the Hulk has it strapped to his back and the Hulk survives the blast in Incredible Hulk #144:

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:

hulk had a hand full of feats in the 90's that rivaled his ww hulk feats like breaking a device designed to withstand attacks from celestials and destroying cities with his bare hands.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Jaime has given total control over to the scarab in order to win fights before (i.e.- Parasite). If Hulk knocks out Jaime, would the suit continue to fight in his place? The scarab is proven to be a much more capable fighter than the wearer. Jaime even admits that his fighting skills suck (Tim Drake even points this out as politely as possible). While I'm currently on the fence with Jaime beating Hulk, I can definitely see the scarab beating the Hulk. The question is if it can operate while its wearer is unconscious.

Darksider555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@alak said:

I know Jaime has given total control over to the scarab in order to win fights before (i.e.- Parasite). If Hulk knocks out Jaime, would the suit continue to fight in his place? The scarab is proven to be a much more capable fighter than the wearer. Jaime even admits that his fighting skills suck (Tim Drake even points this out as politely as possible). While I'm currently on the fence with Jaime beating Hulk, I can definitely see the scarab beating the Hulk. The question is if it can operate while its wearer is unconscious.

well if he enters infiltrator mode the scarab assumes control, heres the official description:

"When necessary, Jaime can have the Scarab take over in Infiltrator Mode. When this happens, the suit becomes taller, more muscular and grows spikes and allows the scarab to fight without Jaime's conscience as a restriction. This lets it fight more brutally. However, Jaime and the scarab do not like this and only resort to it in desperate situations."

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider555

Thanks for the info, but I'm still curious about the extent of the suit's control. Every time Jaime relinquishes his control, he is at least still fully conscious. There are times when he's been knocked out and the suit doesn't just take over and fight in his place. I suppose the question we should really be asking is "How much is the scarab dependent on its host?". We know that dead hosts can't be used since New Guardians #9-10 don't show Reach warriors getting back up. When Jaime's scarab's first host died, it didn't utilize his body similar to how the Nanosuit used Alcatraz's dead body in Crysis 2 (assuming anyone here has played it to understand the reference).

Actually, come to think of it, the only two times that I recall Jaime being knocked out were his fights against Doctor Polaris and Max Lord. With Polaris, his suit "killed" him in order to play possum. With Lord, his suit was busy repairing what would've been a fatal injury to the head. So yeah, I don't know what would happen if Jaime simply loses consciousness while still maintaining functional organ systems. *scratches head*

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NightwingX

@alak: Have you read threshold? i believe he lost conscious there and the scarab took over, it went all berserk and tried to kill a green lantern

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx:

No I haven't, but now I wish I did! I just assumed that BB was going to make a few cameos, but that ex-lantern guy was the main focus of the story. Now I feel like I'm missing out on some good Blue Beetle feats. :-(

Mr_Explicit1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaime Reyes does not have any powers that could do any real harm to the Hulk. And he has no feats to suggest he could.

Darksider555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@alak said:

@darksider555

Thanks for the info, but I'm still curious about the extent of the suit's control. Every time Jaime relinquishes his control, he is at least still fully conscious. There are times when he's been knocked out and the suit doesn't just take over and fight in his place. I suppose the question we should really be asking is "How much is the scarab dependent on its host?". We know that dead hosts can't be used since New Guardians #9-10 don't show Reach warriors getting back up. When Jaime's scarab's first host died, it didn't utilize his body similar to how the Nanosuit used Alcatraz's dead body in Crysis 2 (assuming anyone here has played it to understand the reference).

Actually, come to think of it, the only two times that I recall Jaime being knocked out were his fights against Doctor Polaris and Max Lord. With Polaris, his suit "killed" him in order to play possum. With Lord, his suit was busy repairing what would've been a fatal injury to the head. So yeah, I don't know what would happen if Jaime simply loses consciousness while still maintaining functional organ systems. *scratches head*

no problem, :D

But im wondering one thing: can the scarab and the suit be controled by technopaths? I know that when Jaime is mind controled that the scarab takes over to protect both of them. So Im wondering can Jaime do the same?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Moonman78

Is this a serious comic book site , I value real post, not by us post. And that's not a disrepect to the site just some of people on here

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well hulk anyway

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By adhd_assassin

im kinda on the fence on this one

hulk maybe?

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Beetle's scarab is specifically designed to contend with adapt easily to situations where the host would be killed without the protection of the scarab taking over.

His feats far surpasses Hulk in any of his incarnations since he has created a strategy and newer powers to defend and defeat the Spectre!

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who tf bumped this? Hulk washes him.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Blue B fighting at his best destroys the Hulk. I don't think Hulk fans know anything about BB

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@202122 said:

@PsychoJack said:

@TheBatman586 said:

Blue Beetle takes this

copy that

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

at the time this thread was created... Hulk slaughters

currently: Hulk slaughters...

huh weird how that worked out

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Jamie doesn't stand a chance whatsoever.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue would beat bleededge iron man, and bleeding ended iron man beat hulk sooooo. Jamie just has so many weapons at his disposal

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue would beat bleededge iron man, and bleeding ended iron man beat hulk sooooo. Jamie just has so many weapons at his disposal

No he would not. Power-to-power, BB would be a step or two below what the BE could totally dish out. Booster Gold nearly killed him once, Lobo was easily physically too much for him, Guy Gardner could have taken him out. Dr. Polaris was too much for him.

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: dude.. blue beetle vs bleeding edge has been done before, he always wins against bleeding edge, don’t believe go look up the thread

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: and yeah.. lol lobo is leagues above both of them

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: and yeah.. lol lobo is leagues above both of them

Feat-wise Hulk leagues Lobo. How many tons has lobo actually lifted?

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: not hulk retard, bleeding edge and blue beetle

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would win. Standard hulk can still get stronger the madder he gets. Plus bloodlusted means he would definitely get madder faster and if he's BL wouldn't he go WB?