Bloom & Stella (Winx) vs Black Goku & Future Zamasu (DBS)

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

They fight on an indestructible planet.

Winx team starts in their Butterflix forms as shown above. Black starts in his base form. Both teams can power-up at any point during the match.

Speed can be equalized if it's necessary.

They start 200 meters apart. They're all in-character but are willing to kill. Can KO or kill to win.

Who wins?

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winx I never saw it.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: Winx has been pretty weak for most of its run, but it has gained a lot of power in the last three season.

Bloom shares a power source of a character who created the universe: https://youtu.be/E8d0JtgLvPI?t=6m32s

It says magical dimension in the video, but magical universe is used as a synonym.

https://youtu.be/gXMGx3bWQhc?t=1m33s

Of course it turns out to be not a myth as the next few seasons (and the first season) reveal.

Finally in season six, Bloom tests herself out in the Vortex of Flames, which was used as a testing ground for those who had the Dragon Flame: https://youtu.be/fPApKHOh3gU?t=3m31s

Bloom, of course, over comes it. So she should get universe-level scaling here. And this was with her Bloomix form.

Her Bloomix is below Mythix and that is below Butterflix. So she's couple of forms stronger than baseline universal. It should also be noted that the universe creation was done merely with the dragon's breath, which implies an large amount of casualness with that feat and Bloom's scaling.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: Black and Zamasu Stomp for sure.

Also Isn't Winx for girls my friend?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: there is no such thing as for girll and for boys only, there is only good stories, and whether you think is good or bad, that is up to you, everyone has their own thing, that being said, I also liked winx, until the transparent hair came in, they ain't ghosts! I also think the fairies win

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: IDK my friend It's girly cartoon to me.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durability and strength feats for the winx from what I remember they're weak physically.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Black himself can beat Winx members.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: Yes, they were weak though they went under power inflation when Bloom gained full control of the entries of a universe creator in season 6. They also have some under-the-radar feats like stopping earthquakes from happening in every planet in the universe and restoring the luminosity of every star in the universe as well.

I explained the universe scaling above, though.

@galactic_1000: 99% of the series talked about here, including Dragon Ball, are for younger audiences. Audiences much younger than most to the regulars here, I'm sure. Sailor Moon is for girls but gets brought up regularly.

Anyway, have a reason to back your claim?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: They unless they have hax it sounds like Black and Zamasu would win they are to physically strong.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: Why? These two in Butterflix are two stages stronger than a Bloom who has control over the Dragon Flame. The Dragon Flame allowed the original dragon to create the universe with its breath (at least that's what was illustrated--it may imply some casualness to the feat).

And yes they have hax, though they generally do not use them in fights anymore.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: I really don't know what the winx can do it's been years since I've seen the show. Like speed feats combat feats ect.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: Oh well I posted the relevant strength feat up.

Speed feats are generally much slower than DBS. They have flown between planets a couple of times (season 6 episode 1; this came out to several times faster than light), and may have faster feats, though I haven't attempted to quantify those. I put up the possibility for speed equal if it helped make the match more even.

They used to use a bit of hax in combat but stopped because the writers wanted more physical fighting. While they could pull out hax to help them, they are unlikely to do it in-character these days.

They can also still transform up to Tynix, which increases their power more and grants a passive that works through dimensions.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the Black team solo

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: My vote goes to team dbs

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: well gee i wonder why you would vote for team dbs ? ;P don't hurt me pls

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hewho

@beast_mode999: reasons?

@gokuss4z: so no way to sway your vote? In any case, I'd like you to speak about your reasons again in detail. After that, I will pester you no more about this.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: my loyalty never wavers in the face of opposition.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho:

For one Zamasu is immortal and Punching Black will only make him stronger as the battle goes on They are capable of fusing together which kind of makes their Hax OP...

on top of the

That they are capable of one shooting the equivalent of 174 planet Earth

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team winx stomps.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Beast_mode999

@hewho:

Before you say they can KO to win Zamasu literally had his head blown off his body and was still conscious

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Punching Black to cause him to become stronger is an unquantifiable increase outside of DBS, and I will remind you that the Wind can still become stringer at this point for I have not started them in their strongest forms. I don't believe that one-shotting the equivalent of that many earths is notable at this point in DBS, though. I expected them to be capable of putting much more force than that already.

I am also unsure of what you are referring to when you speak about Zamasu already having a KO bit.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Beast_mode999

@hewho:

Blacks power up is a Hax... literally kicking his as makes him stronger so unless they 2 or three hit kill him they are not winning, and it is in Blacks character to fake being knocked out . And they used TK to destroy them... I have yet to see the winx do anything of that caliber.

Meaning they can't put him down...

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: The thing is very abusable in debates, and it certainly isn't hax. Him faking being knocked out doesn't actually stop him from being knocked out. And I don't get the TK bit.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho:

Hax ability whatever you want to call it... if the fight drags out Blacks power will eventually surpass the winx

Actually can you provide durability feats for the wix

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: and that's the part where the nlf comes in. This is a slippery slope type of ability that can be wanked if unchecked. We can't assume that it has no cap.

They take hits from each other all of the time. Just watch any of Bloom's battles. It would be similar to asking for tanking feats by DB characters: they don't instantly get knocked out when being it in serious battles by people on their level.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Beast_mode999

@hewho said:

@beast_mode999: and that's the part where the nlf comes in. This is a slippery slope type of ability that can be wanked if unchecked. We can't assume that it has no cap.

They take hits from each other all of the time. Just watch any of Bloom's battles. It would be similar to asking for tanking feats by DB characters: they don't instantly get knocked out when being it in serious battles by people on their level.

ok what are their durability feats

what are their strength feats

what are their striking feats

what are their DC feats

you are leaving all of this out

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Durability is from taking hits from characters who can match their attacks.

Striking feats aren't much. They can augment some striking with magic, but it's not a common tactic.

DC is literally at the top of the page, which is where you can derive durability from.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@beast_mode999: Durability is from taking hits from characters who can match their attacks.

Striking feats aren't much. They can augment some striking with magic, but it's not a common tactic.

DC is literally at the top of the page, which is where you can derive durability from.

Ok... can they survive being crushed by over 100 quintillion tons of force

Can they survive a nuke going of in their face

can they destroy a planet in a single shot

this is what she has to be able to do in order to even compete with the duo.

OR...

Can they seal them away

Uses telepathy to restrain them

Phase into their bodies and rip them apart which btw won't work on Zamasu

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: No.

Yes.

They have more ptency than that, and Bloom should have the range, but no conclusive proof of being able to do so.

Some of those are pretty irrelevant. Ange Ushiromiya has never shown magic reaching more than a few dozen meters and o real lifting feats, and would squash the DBS duo. Neither opponent sighs that many tons, lifting strength doesn't equate to striking strength, and range is minor as long as potency is still followed.

Define the type of sealing. I believe that some sealing techs may not work on them.

Telepathy is a yes. Bloom can also enter the minds of characters and fight them on a different plane there.

I don't recall phasing feats atm, so I will err on the side of no.

They have a bunch of hax that I haven't mentioned.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@beast_mode999: No.

Then either Black or Zamasu Solo

Yes.

They have more ptency than that, and Bloom should have the range, but no conclusive proof of being able to do so.

If you can't prove it then no they can't

Some of those are pretty irrelevant. Ange Ushiromiya has never shown magic reaching more than a few dozen meters and o real lifting feats, and would squash the DBS duo. Neither opponent sighs that many tons, lifting strength doesn't equate to striking strength, and range is minor as long as potency is still followed.

This would have been their defense against the telepathy.

And again you can't prove Ange can squash them

Define the type of sealing. I believe that some sealing techs may not work on them.

Meaning banishing them into a different Direction

Telepathy is a yes. Bloom can also enter the minds of characters and fight them on a different plane there.

Now that is something you might want to look into.

I don't recall phasing feats atm, so I will err on the side of no.

Ok

They have a bunch of hax that I haven't mentioned.

Then mention it.

In all honesty going by what you are telling me... these girls don't make it out of the Original Dragonball Series let alone Super

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Please such a lifting feat is irrelevant. Nearly no match comes down to lifting strength unless it's a lifting competition.

As I said.

Ange could solo DBS verse. I don't know what you mean I cannot prove it. Its easily provable in its own thread, if you wish to see how a character with none of what you listed could effortlessly squash those two.

BFR to a different dimension is something they could do for many seasons now, so yes, they can do that.

I would've listed then, but I needed to establish baseline stats for them, since they need that established before hax. And I'm on my phone, so posting is quite annoying.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hewho

And ftl, universal characters not getting out of the original Dragon Ball series is ridiculous.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@beast_mode999: Please such a lifting feat is irrelevant. Nearly no match comes down to lifting strength unless it's a lifting competition.

As I said.

Ange could solo DBS verse. I don't know what you mean I cannot prove it. Its easily provable in its own thread, if you wish to see how a character with none of what you listed could effortlessly squash those two.

BFR to a different dimension is something they could do for many seasons now, so yes, they can do that.

I would've listed then, but I needed to establish baseline stats for them, since they need that established before hax. And I'm on my phone, so posting is quite annoying.

please post actual feats... then I'll come back

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By hewho

I will mention you at the time for the had, and it will be soon.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: no ange can't solo dbs verse we have omniking that can solo winx verse

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:lol stop wanking dbs. DBS only had 18 universes at the most. Ange is stronger than characters who sustain existences of multiverses greater than that by will alone.

Collecting the Winx bfr feats and that other one right now.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Here are two that immediately come to mind.

For the dimensional BFR (mind the English, but the feat is self-evident):

https://youtu.be/_WXDWEL9ivY?t=1m20s

It was done by a rookie Stella who was a poor student that had to repeat a year (and this was before the repetition).

Bloom enters Valtor mind/heart/essence: https://youtu.be/84hdCkXb9NI?t=17m14s

Admittedly slow moving. It doesn't appear to be combat effective unless someone is being distracted. This point is best left moot unless Stella is running some distraction.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this thread

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: ok I take it back but they can't beat toribot the omnipotent writer of dbz verse

RedTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winx club wins due to being a better series than DB Super, even though almost anything is better than Super, except for Fairy Tail.

magnus_carlsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Zamasu or Black Goku solos this.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: ? They can't beat DBS, but I don't see why you're going back and forth here.

@jambyvedar: I can understand why people would believe that Black could solo, but Zamasu can not do so in any way.

@teenman12: just a thread to establish Winx's power

magnus_carlsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Za

@hewho said:

@mrx1122: ? They can't beat DBS, but I don't see why you're going back and forth here.

@jambyvedar: I can understand why people would believe that Black could solo, but Zamasu can not do so in any way.

@teenman12: just a thread to establish Winx's power

Zamasu is immortal.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jambyvedar: So what does that have to do with this? Are you suggesting that he cannot he knocked out or dealt with in some other fashion?

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: so what if he can be knocked out?

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: What do you mean "so what"? The person I replied to claimed that Zamasu's immortality allowed him to solo, which I rebuked him for as it doesn't make a difference here.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: that doesn't mean he can be beaten like you think it is.if its a fight to the death almost no one can beat him the only way you will beat him is by bfr and stuff like thar because even if he gets knock out he will wake up and get revenge and the character that gave him a knock out will loose then because zamasu will then be prepared

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: The opening post said that a KO can count as a win.

Ignoring that though: what would prevent him from being knocked out again? Characters lose and come back for the Winx all of the time.