Bloodrayne vs Seras Victoria

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are bloodlusted. Battle takes place in a graveyard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about Seras. BloodRayne can bullet time though, regen, and an incredibly good and agile fighter. So I'll side with her for now. She's took on some crazy enemies and the 3rd reich.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: Seras also took on a nazi vampire battalion.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard >>>>>>>> Rayne >> Seras Victoria

In my opinion at least

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: Any reasons as to why Rayne beats Seras?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Wyldsong

Let's see a few things to see if Sera has a counter for...

Rayne can send out a ghostly aura version of herself and feed on a target without the need to touch them, and she can do it while still in combat. She can also use that same ghostly aura double to possess a foe and make them her slave. She has regeneration, which is faster and pretty much immediate when she drinks blood. She also has aura vision, allowing her to see a foes aura, even through walls and such, making it nearly impossible to sneak up on her. She can see faster than bullets like Cap, but can also move at superspeeds as well, making it where even superhuman vampire foes around her seem to barely be moving. She can also create a kind of blood storm around her that can disintegrate most foes into a red mist, plus she has special guns, the Carpathian Dragons, which can perform several firing modes (auto, full auto, shotgun), including firing off fireballs and a rocket launcher function.

She also has mystic blades made of hell forged steel, allowing her to kill just about all manner of supernatural threats, including vampires, and she has a wrist harpoon, which she can use in a similar manner to Scorpion to drag foes to her and throw them around. As well, she can also enter an enraged state which increases her stats. Beyond that, low to mid level tonner, with enhanced durability, agility/reflexes, and so on.

Just a head's up, I know nothing of Sera, but there is a quick rundown on Rayne=)