Bloodlusted Wally West vs Superman army.

• 112 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not sure how strong Wally really is. Some people seem to think he's Superman level, while others think he would stomp Clark, so . . .

Wally West:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman army:

Brutaal, Val Zod, Ultraman, Red Superman, Blue Superman, Red Son Superman, Injustice Superman, All Star Superman, Post Crisis Superman and New 52 Superman.

Rules:

• Everyone is bloodlusted.
  • Random encounter, no prep.
  • Win by death, KO or incapacitation. No BFR.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imp.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P wally

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#5  Edited By KrleAvenger

Wally 10-shots.

Wally phases and makes them explode.

Wally steals their speed.

Wally phases their brains out.

Wally tears their hearts from the inside.

Wally get slapped by Linda for no good reason.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lord-Parallax

Probably Wally. Biggest Problems are Red Son and Blue/Red.

Luckily Speed Steal is a win via Incap and Blue and Red's intangibility can be countered by Wally's control over molecules.

Off Topic, but am I really the only callout for Wally?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Wally. Biggest Problems are Red Son and Blue/Red.

Luckily Speed Steal is a win via Incap and Blue and Red's intangibility can be countered by Wally's control over molecules.

What's the deal with Red Son Superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lord-parallax said:

Yep.

Wow.

Not sure if I should feel honoured or disappointed .

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying hard to think of how the Superman Army beats Wally. My first thought is that Wally is a lot faster than Superman but that the gap wasn't so big that Superman couldn't perceive or react to Wally, but then I remembered a time Wally ran around the world fighting an enemy and happened to have looked up and saw Superman frozen. So with that in mind I don't know how they beat a morals off Wally.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax: I was as well but I asked EP to remove me from every all those.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Army stomps

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally robs their speed. Show me a speed feat from any Superman that matches Wally fighting a speedster on his level that lasted 1 picosecond.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

No Death Battle superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Death Battle superman?

That wouldn't be fair for Wally.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SirNeko

Bloodlusted Wally stomps hard.

How dare you pit these losers against the VineForce Flash

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could lose to one superman.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By reaverlation

@yarva said:

I'm trying hard to think of how the Superman Army beats Wally. My first thought is that Wally is a lot faster than Superman but that the gap wasn't so big that Superman couldn't perceive or react to Wally, but then I remembered a time Wally ran around the world fighting an enemy and happened to have looked up and saw Superman frozen. So with that in mind I don't know how they beat a morals off Wally.

The fight you remembered is when Wally was amped against Zoom.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is because most people go under The Flash, I have never seen anybody call out specific Flash characters before, usually they use The Flash callout list for any Flash character.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva said:

I don't remember that but I'm sure you're right because my memory stinks.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SirNeko

@yarva said:
@reaverlation said:
@yarva said:

I don't remember that but I'm sure you're right because my memory stinks.

That was Flash: Blitz where Wally took speed from Jessie because taking speed from Bart and Jay wasn't enough to see Hunter.

No Caption Provided

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By TheKinfing

Wally stomps, these guys are just a bunch of characters who are too slow to prevent themselves from getting one-shotted.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is blue Supes intangible?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Army murderstomps, this is a complete mismatch.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally 10-shots.

Wally phases and makes them explode.

Wally steals their speed.

Wally phases their brains out.

Wally tears their hearts from the inside.

Wally get slapped by Linda for no good reason.

No Caption Provided

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Army murderstomps, this is a complete mismatch.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Superman is enough to win. Only the CV will you find a thread this ridiculous

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally rips all of their heart s in zeptosecond

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am literally starting to dislike Flash, after all this wank on comic vine and youtube.

And he used to be one of my favorite characters 1-2 years ago :D.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally gets devastated.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red superman/Blue superman? do they even have any good feats worth mentioning...?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, this is too much for Wally to handle, he is way faster sure but if each of the kryptonians went full speed I don't think Wally could stop/dodge them all. I love Wally but he's not winning this, give him Zoom or Barry then yeah, but this... just him... no.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, this is too much for Wally to handle, he is way faster sure but if each of the kryptonians went full speed I don't think Wally could stop/dodge them all. I love Wally but he's not winning this, give him Zoom or Barry then yeah, but this... just him... no.

i love how this mentions nothing of speed steal...which is all Wally needs to stomp

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: So which Superman has resistance to speed steal or the speed to keep up with a bloodlusted Wally West?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: So which Superman has resistance to speed steal or the speed to keep up with a bloodlusted Wally West?

Flight + attacks from space.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

It's not like Wally could run in the air or space...or dodge/outrun/phase heat vision...

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: simply because I think Wally is gonna have trouble stealing speed from 10 Kryptonians at once, we've never seen him use speed steal to that extent before

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Crisis one? Jay tried to speed steal him and he only made him marginally slower.

From DC First: Flash/Superman (2002)

At least that's the only instance I'm aware of where Superman has been speed-stolen; and he wasn't turned into a statue.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

Post Crisis one? Jay tried to speed steal him and he only made him marginally slower.

From DC First: Flash/Superman (2002)

At least that's the only instance I'm aware of where Superman has been speed-stolen; and he wasn't turned into a statue.

Wally's ability to speed steal is significantly better than Jay's, especially since Jay learned it from Wally. Wally stole Amazo's speed and left him motionless for the time being. Wally can also phase through Superman and beat him that way as well or IMP and one-two shot them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: It probably is, but Amazo also isn't Superman, not just in terms of power or speed but physiology. Supes Army can also counter speed-steal via flight, that's the go to bloodlusted-morals off Superman strategy anyway, blitz him to the Sun, remember morals off and bloodlusted means he or they wouldn't care about the Earth or civilians, they could utilize their full flight speed in combat, which closes the speed gap incredibly.

IMPs won't one shot them, at least not Post-Crisis and some other powerful versions, White Martians had varying degrees of power, some withstood a flaming Orion while another briefly got knocked out by Supes bumping her in the head. Surviving an IMP literally is their best durability feat. Also, prerequisite for an IMP is going close to light speed but not over it, Post-Crisis has below nanosecond reaction speed feats, and has tracked light speed objects and signals before, so dodging an IMP is well within his realm of abilities. But if you want to talk Punching Power...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: It probably is, but Amazo also isn't Superman, not just in terms of power or speed but physiology. Supes Army can also counter speed-steal via flight, that's the go to bloodlusted-morals off Superman strategy anyway, blitz him to the Sun, remember morals off and bloodlusted means he or they wouldn't care about the Earth or civilians, they could utilize their full flight speed in combat, which closes the speed gap incredibly.

IMPs won't one shot them, at least not Post-Crisis and some other powerful versions, White Martians had varying degrees of power, some withstood a flaming Orion while another briefly got knocked out by Supes bumping her in the head. Surviving an IMP literally is their best durability feat. Also, prerequisite for an IMP is going close to light speed but not over it, Post-Crisis has below nanosecond reaction speed feats, and has tracked light speed objects and signals before, so dodging an IMP is well within his realm of abilities. But if you want to talk Punching Power...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Amazo is better than Superman so you're point doesn't mean anything. And Wally already mentioned how he could speed steal Superman but didn't do it to avoid collateral damage. And Wally has already shown to be able to absorb Superman, or Superman Blue, speed in Human Race. Wally has already shown to move so fast to leave Superman frozen in the air when he was dismantling bombs set by Turtle around the country and this was Morals On Wally.

White Martians are generally Superman level but Wally has also one shotted Mongul, Professor Zoom, Wonder Woman (easier than Superman), destroyed Anti-Monitor armor, etc. Or Jay one shotting King of Tears by going light speed as well and King of Tears was giving the Spectre trouble and Jay is outright inferior to Wally by a significant margin. Wally did an IMP while having a fight that lasted 1 picosecond. Which means Wally threw an IMP while fighting millions of times the speed of light. There's no feat Superman has accomplished that comes anywhere close to this. And Wally one shotted Diana as well with a half-assed kick to the head while Superman needed to be bloodlusted to do that. No comparison at all

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen win,I don't really understand,why not ?

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally I guess.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@reaverlation said:

It's not like Wally could run in the air or space...or dodge/outrun/phase heat vision...

Its not like there are 10 Supermen here with all the time in the world to win this and destroy the battleground.

Also, Wally moving through space is super inconsistent. I'm pretty sure he's been stopped by the lack of oxygen before.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@reaverlation said:

Its not like there are 10 Supermen here with all the time in the world to win this and destroy the battleground.

Also, Wally moving through space is super inconsistent. I'm pretty sure he's been stopped by the lack of oxygen before.

And it's not like the 10 Superman have the feats to react to a bloodlusted Wally West or the feats to resist speed steal, phasing or take more than 3 IMP's.

Like when? The only one I can think of was the story by Jeph Loeb when Dark Kara was taking on the league and she beat not only Flash but Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Super speed differential"

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@reaverlation said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@reaverlation said:

And it's not like the 10 Superman have the feats to react to a bloodlusted Wally West or the feats to resist speed steal, phasing or take more than 3 IMP's.

Like when? The only one I can think of was the story by Jeph Loeb when Dark Kara was taking on the league and she beat not only Flash but Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

That was the time I was talking about.

Can Wally IMP while in space?