• 149 results
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

frozen  Moderator

Poll Bloodlusted Snydercut Flash vs MCU Thanos (119 votes)

Snyder Flash blitzes this slow poke 56%
Thanos wrecks 44%

Snydercut Flash (bloodlusted)

No Caption Provided

MCU Thanos (all the stones EXCEPT reality, soul and time stones)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals off. Flash is bloodlusted
  • Abandoned Earth
  • Takes place 15 feet apart
  • To death or KO
  • BFR allowed
  • Very basic knowledge on the other
 • 
Avatar image for equalistakakyrp
EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@achillesspawn: "watch the fight he did requires a high level of speed"

So you are saying that thanos who required high level of speed against other superheros who zero reaction time compared to flash is impressive? Wait are you trying to say thanos can stop a bullet like wonder woman who herself gets frozen when flash runs or you are saying that thanos can actually reach the speed of light to fight against flash?

Also we were talking about speed not feats stop changing the topic and since you wanna talk about feats then here is a feat, iron man punches thanos and makes his weak skin bleed easily. Thanos durability is shit and he is not even bulletproof. Flash can tear his body apart by vibrating his body faster than the speed of light and I said earlier no explosion can hurt flash so what thanos will do Try to hit flash with his blade? Do you even read science or physics? If you drop a pin from space at the speed of light it can destroy the whole city now imagine a punch at the speed of light it can destroy the whole world. In the first superman flight scene superman destroys the surface of the earth just by going at hypersonic speed. Don't be a mcu fanboy, thanos can hurt him with stones and has zero reaction time against flash who can time travel anytime he wants.

@achillesspawn

"I love how you wrote one sentence in reply to me, then complain about me focusing on that sentence."

oops I bet you were too busy in doing research on infinite mass punch that you forgot to read this lmfaooo.

"What is phasing through Thanos going to do"

omg so you are sooo dumb am I talking to a kid right now? what's your 13 or 12???? do you even understand the meaning of phase???? flash can partial materialize and can cause degree of trauma like he did in the comics, vison in mcu can phase through object without vibrating someone's body without effeting it, flash on then other hand needs to vibrates every molecule in the body and thus molecules become like gases. Also flash is indeed the most powerful superhero in dceu and that's not even his full potential and he has no limits and unlike mcu weak ass heroes dceu superhero's dont bleed so stop saying that flash would break his hand flash is not thanos who bleeds easily flash already pushed superman at the speed of light and it didn't break his hand and and if you still think flash would break his finger or thanos can hit flash with his toy then you are a mcu fanboy who wont admit that his mighty thanos is getting bullied in this fight.

"h my gosh Flash broke glass like it's nothing? He must be the strongest character in any universe. Dude seriously, Cap can break glass like it's nothing."

YES YOU ARE ACTUALLY DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT.

Cap uses his power to break the glass now I am not saying cap is weak and he cant break the glass without getting hurt cap is super soldier and he can break the glass with zero damage.

Flash can break the glass effortlessly He doesn't even apply force because his finger vibrates at the speed of light which can shatter anything he touches and again its only his finger at the speed of light. When flash was saving Iris in the snyder cut his shoes immediately vaporized with only a turn of his feet he was shattering the road because of friction or inertia like he is walking on a soft slippery surface. Flash was trying his best not to hurt Iris because he have to be extra careful anything he touches so he moved her slowly by using his fingers only but you are too dumb to understand this. Not only this the Dceu flash has the healing ability too! what makes you think weak ass thanos with zero reaction time can win against blood lusted flash who runs faster than the speed of light go ahead I am listening :)

Avatar image for deactivated-60b590e543be8
deactivated-60b590e543be8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp said:

@achillesspawn: "watch the fight he did requires a high level of speed"

So you are saying that thanos who required high level of speed against other superheros who zero reaction time compared to flash is impressive? Wait are you trying to say thanos can stop a bullet like wonder woman who herself gets frozen when flash runs or you are saying that thanos can actually reach the speed of light to fight against flash?

Also we were talking about speed not feats stop changing the topic and since you wanna talk about feats then here is a feat, iron man punches thanos and makes his weak skin bleed easily. Thanos durability is shit and he is not even bulletproof. Flash can tear his body apart by vibrating his body faster than the speed of light and I said earlier no explosion can hurt flash so what thanos will do Try to hit flash with his blade? Do you even read science or physics? If you drop a pin from space at the speed of light it can destroy the whole city now imagine a punch at the speed of light it can destroy the whole world. In the first superman flight scene superman destroys the surface of the earth just by going at hypersonic speed. Don't be a mcu fanboy, thanos can hurt him with stones and has zero reaction time against flash who can time travel anytime he wants.

@achillesspawn

"I love how you wrote one sentence in reply to me, then complain about me focusing on that sentence."

oops I bet you were too busy in doing research on infinite mass punch that you forgot to read this lmfaooo.

"What is phasing through Thanos going to do"

omg so you are sooo dumb am I talking to a kid right now? what's your 13 or 12???? do you even understand the meaning of phase???? flash can partial materialize and can cause degree of trauma like he did in the comics, vison in mcu can phase through object without vibrating someone's body without effeting it, flash on then other hand needs to vibrates every molecule in the body and thus molecules become like gases. Also flash is indeed the most powerful superhero in dceu and that's not even his full potential and he has no limits and unlike mcu weak ass heroes dceu superhero's dont bleed so stop saying that flash would break his hand flash is not thanos who bleeds easily flash already pushed superman at the speed of light and it didn't break his hand and and if you still think flash would break his finger or thanos can hit flash with his toy then you are a mcu fanboy who wont admit that his mighty thanos is getting bullied in this fight.

"h my gosh Flash broke glass like it's nothing? He must be the strongest character in any universe. Dude seriously, Cap can break glass like it's nothing."

YES YOU ARE ACTUALLY DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT.

Cap uses his power to break the glass now I am not saying cap is weak and he cant break the glass without getting hurt cap is super soldier and he can break the glass with zero damage.

Flash can break the glass effortlessly He doesn't even apply force because his finger vibrates at the speed of light which can shatter anything he touches and again its only his finger at the speed of light. When flash was saving Iris in the snyder cut his shoes immediately vaporized with only a turn of his feet he was shattering the road because of friction or inertia like he is walking on a soft slippery surface. Flash was trying his best not to hurt Iris because he have to be extra careful anything he touches so he moved her slowly by using his fingers only but you are too dumb to understand this. Not only this the Dceu flash has the healing ability too! what makes you think weak ass thanos with zero reaction time can win against blood lusted flash who runs faster than the speed of light go ahead I am listening :)

I'm not sure where to begin, your post was just so stupid, and there is so much to address.

You're clearly a troll, if you think Flash is limitless and that DCEU characters don't bleed.

You can't apply comic Flash feats, to DCEU Flash, they are completely different characters.

You're using headcanon to make arguments for the flash. Not once was it said that flash vibrated to go through the glass. He walked into the glass and it broke, it's as simple as that, you're trying to find something that's not there and it makes you look stupid. Flash was breaking the ground because his body creates a lot of force when he moves at high speeds. This is all basic physics.

Cap uses force to break the glass, because that's how things are broken, even f you believe your dumb idea (that flash vibrated the glass to break it), it would have created a force which broke the glass.

You're trying to apply physics, but you clearly don't know physics, so it's just sad.

I can push a car, but if I punch it, I will hurt my hand. Flash can push Thanos, but if he punches him, he'll break his hand.

Judging from your spelling errors, your lack of punctuation, and your foolish arguments, you're clearly dumb.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

"You're clearly a troll, if you think Flash is limitless and that DCEU characters don't bleed."

Just because you haven't seen dceu movies doesn't mean dceu superheroes can bleed.

Superman didn't bleed while fighting, wonder woman didn't bleed while fighting the only time she bleed was when she lost her powers, aquaman who is not even as powerful as thanos didn't bleed.

Superman has no limits, flash has no limits and the only reason why he doesn't run faster than the speed of light is it would create multiple timeliness. He went far beyond the speed of light in one attempt and if you read the leaked script of justice league 2 and 3 you will see how powerful flash becomes.

"You can't apply comic Flash feats, to DCEU Flash, they are completely different characters."

When did I apply comic flash feats? Stop making assumptions you clearly suck at it.

"something that's not there and it makes you look stupid. Flash was breaking the ground because his body creates a lot of force when he moves at high speeds. This is all basic physics."

And how the heck did he creates a lot of force when he moves? Do you even know what you are talking about?????? Please for God sake before debating go study science and then come back! Do you think they have to explain every detail to mcu fanboys? Movies are based on comics and they don't have to explain how flash vibrates his body.

How do you think explosives work? When flash runs it creates fiction or inertia which produce shockwaves that shatters everything he touches. Can you explain me how glass breaks with sound???????

It breaks because of natural resonance, a frequency at which the glass will vibrate easily and due to shockwaves the glass breaks! If you watch that scene closely glass doesn't break normally in the snyder cut it behaves like a liquid then it breaks.

And ofc if you punch a car it would hurt your hand cuz u r as weak as mcu characters

You know you push car with the same power u would use to punch it, it will hurt you.

And flash doesn't hurt himself when he punches or pushes anyone specially not weak Characters like thanos so your logic is stupid and your opinion is based if you think A statue can win a fight against a person who has a healing ability, and can run faster than the speed of and can time travel anytime he wants.

Judging by your stupidity I just relized I wasted my time debating with a 13 years old mcu fanboy 🤦‍♂️

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@achillesspawn: "fash was breaking the ground because his body creates a lot of force when he moves at high speeds. This is all basic physics.'

And sadly mcu thanos is so weak he can't even break the ground by himself. His weak punches throws weak superheros few meters away and not even a single rock moves from it's place.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp:

When I started debating with you, I didn't realize the extent of your stupidity and your wanking. Now that I know I leave you and you stupidness alone, so you can continue trolling.

Don't tag me

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: oh trust me I won't tag a 13 years old mcu fanboy who suck at science and thinks a statue can fight a speedster. I don't wanna bang my head against a brick wall. Imagine debating with a kid who thinks everyone around him is as weak as mcu superheroes. 🤦‍♂️

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: You just called him a mcu fanboy. That alone makes you a 11 year old if he's a 'mcu fanboy" what are you?

No Caption Provided

OT: Mismatch

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinervvvvv: didn't know calling someone a "mcu fanboy" makes you 11 years old also I am still trying to find logic in your answer and I hope one day I will find the reason behind this failed attempt of being trynna be funny guy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: Altman Who's trying to be funny? If he's an mcu fanboy then what are you?

No Caption Provided

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@vinervvvvv: "altman" another failed attempt at being funny. Even the "boner" joke in mcu is funnier than your jokes. And I am a guy who likes watching superheroe movies and tries to educate dumb ppl if they are wrong so yeah if a dumb person still behaves like an ignorant kid then it's better to leave fanboys to live in their fantasy world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: actual braindead. I'm not trying to be funny -_- Then why call people fanboys if you are here to educate dumb people?

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinervvvvv: because if you educate dumb ppl and they still act like one then they are fanboys who are not ready to accept they are wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@vinervvvvv: :

Firstly, Thanos loses before this battle even starts, Flash is bloodlusted means he is hunting you, he is not on a defense mode and it says "15 feet apart" Flash is the fastest superhero in both DC and Marvel universe. Thanos is basically in a statue mode here, flash can steal every single stone from the gauntlet in statue mode. Also thanos isn't creative with gauntlet, in guardian of the galaxy we see Eson used the power stone to kill everyone on the planet. Doctor Strange used a time stone to defeat dormammu. You can do so much with the infinity stones.

In infinity war thanos couldn't even take on normal superheros with stones that includes star Lord too and spiderman. Only one hit from a power stone would be enough to kill them all.

Power stones, reality stones, and time stone can only stop flash since you can plain things with time stone or make a loop. With reality stones thanos can turn flash into anything and flash won't be able to hurt thanos. I am not sure about soul stone but I am pretty sure soul stone is used for controlling souls or maybe killing or reviving purposes too. Also I am not sure about time stone if thanos can freeze flash using time stone because flash constantly breaks every rule of time in the dc universe.

And one more thing even to use these stones Thanos needs at least a second to think and use the stone flash can dig a 1 meter grave in nano second.

Flash can dodge every single attack from thanos and can react faster than thanos can even think.

Thanos is not winning this fight in any way. Snyder cut flash is too OP even more OP than superman. Flash was faster than superman and that was his normal speed. In josstice leauge flash was slow and useless af. If this fight was thanos vs flash then thanos has chance, flash is still faster but he has zero experience in josstice league flash wouldn't know what to do all he can do is "push ppl and run" which is not going to help flash in this fight

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#119 krisbishop  Moderator

What the hell is Barry going to do to him lol? Prime example of how CV overrates speed massively.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: You and the guy above me are living in your fantasy worlds lmfao

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash hitting him at high speeds is enough to hurt Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinervvvvv: I don't suggest debating with that guy. If you read my discussion with him, you'll realize he doesn't listen to logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: ye

OT: LOL at flash hurting grimace. Or stealing the infinity stones.

Sinful_Saint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What will flash do to thanos? This is nothing but a stalemate, unless flash travels to wherever Thor is to grab stormbreaker. This is like putting a human against a well built Iron statue, you have all the time in the world, but you won’t win without a weapon to destroy it; and of course it won’t win unless you play dumb and break yourself by using your body as the weapon.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@thevamphunter: for real lmfaooo weak ass thanos got electrocuted by star lord imagine if flash builds a charge like in the snyder cut thanos is dead already.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@vinervvvvv: aww I didn't know you are that type of kid who focuses on action more than a plot if you focused on a story you would know how weak Thanos is and he ain't gonna do shit to flash, what's he is gonna do "hit him with stone at the speed of light".

Also, I would like to hear your answer statue vs speedster who can run faster than the speed of light who would win?

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU fanboys: dc fans don't listen to the topic 😭😭

The topic: "If flash hits Thanos he is going to break his hand although flash casually punches people in animation and CW shows I am going to ignore all of that because I am an MCU fanboy and I can't see Thanos losing this battle so I came up with this dumb idea and I want you guys to believe me plzzz vote for Thanos 😭😭😭😭.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even If Flash can harm a Superman, would still break his hand punching Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The topic: "If flash hits Thanos he is going to break his hand although flash casually punches people in animation and CW shows I am going to ignore all of that because I am an MCU fanboy and I can't see Thanos losing this battle so I came up with this dumb idea and I want you guys to believe me plzzz vote for Thanos 😭😭😭😭.

Are you retarded? holy...

In what alternative universe u in?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: I've seen all your posts lmfao dude "wanda is useless" "Stormbreaker won't do shit to superman" Go jerkoff to somberman and lowball other characters lmfao

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp said:

Are you retarded? holy...

In what alternative universe u in?

@owie no further explanation needed.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinervvvvv: aww you still didn't answer my question I love how kids keeps changing the topic so ppl can't question their stupid illogical answer but what else can I expect from a kid who thinks a Statue can fight a speedster and since you won't give me a logical answer, you are another dumb kid trying his best to defend a statue and I don't have enough time to educate children. You know you can become a good comedian if you work little harder on your comedy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp said:

Make more accounts buddy. Lmafo "stormbreaker won't do shit to superman" "Thanos is weak" Wanda is nothing"

You are here to "educate dumb people"

MAKE MORE ALTS AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAV CHARACTERS SMH LOOOL :DD jerkoff to somberman xD

Here a pic for you :)

No Caption Provided

Go go go beat your shit

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite multiple appearances, he's never harmed anyone above street level, and the one time he struck someone with any significant force, he KO'd himself, and it was just Aquaman lol. This is a legitimate fact, so it astounds me people overhype him to the degree he's currently at lol.

This.

Flash has absolutely no experience to make him able to face a teambuster like Thanos.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talonzone21: his immense speed is enough to knock out almost every character in both the MCU and DCEU with serious punches. A punch at light speed would create enough force to destroy the planet (in real life, at least)

You guys are talking of pure theory. We must go by feats. And by feats Flash is just a kid. With great potencial, yes, but with no experience.

He will brake his hands on the Titan.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: In infinity war thanos couldn't even take on normal superheros with stones that includes star Lord too and spiderman. Only one hit from a power stone would be enough to kill them all.

In IW Thanos was so powerful he changed his whole attitude. He became like a monk on a sacred quest. So he didn't want to kill needdlessly. That's why he didn't use lethal force. Just enough force to get what he wanted. Which he did.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinervvvvv:

you still didn't answer my question but wait do you srsly think black widow can solo dceu? omg the debate is already over no more replying to kids but yes I am here to educate ppl.

hello my so called alt @owie Mr. @vinervvvvv just used the word "retarded" so plz have a look.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@buckwheat:

"that's why he didn't use lethal force"

"You guys are talking of pure theory. We must go by feats."

So according to the feats Thanos didn't to shit in infinity and his reaction time was zero. Star lord, Spider-Man and other normal weak superheroes were trolling him and he was struggling to catch them in mid air so according to the feats my question still remains the same, How can a statue fight against the blood lusted super speedster?

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By EqualistAkaKyrp

@gohindasuperman: LOLL yeah he didn't even provide any facts and always tries to dodge a question.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat:

"that's why he didn't use lethal force"

"You guys are talking of pure theory. We must go by feats."

so according to feats Thanos didn't to shit in infinity and his reaction time was zero. Star lord, Spider-Man and other normal weak superheroes were trolling him and he was struggling to catch them in mid air so according to the feats my question still remains the same, How can a statue fight against the blood lusted super speedster?

Eventually he will get to move, at his speed, and whe he does he will kill Flash.

Or Flash will trip and KO himslef and then Thanos will kill him.

EqualistAkaKyrp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: so you are saying that Thanos can move at the speed off light?????? omg do you even know what you are talking about even if we go by your "theory" its impossible because in the comics he has no super speed and he has never shown any feat in the animation or video game where he can move at super speed. And by feats his reaction time is zero and he couldn't even speed blitz once. Aren't you the one who was telling @dundermifflin to go by feats????? you just used the most lamest theory to prove your point also flash only tripped once in the snyder cut because he was too busy in looking wonder woman in slow mo and he wasn't even serious, again we are talking about a bloodlusted flash and I am sorry but your answer disappoints me the most please be sensible and my question still remains the same and I have heard your answer since you are going by "theory" I will wait for another sensible person to answer my question..

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Buckwheat

@equalistakakyrp said:

so you are saying that Thanos can move at the speed off light?????? omg do you even know what you are talking about even if we go by your "theory" its impossible because in the comics he has no super speed and he has never shown any feat in the animation or video game where he can move at super speed. And by feats his reaction time is zero and he couldn't even speed blitz once. Aren't you the one who was telling @dundermifflin to go by feats????? you just used the most lamest theory to prove your point also flash only tripped once in the snyder cut because he was too busy in looking wonder woman in slow mo and he wasn't even serious, again we are talking about a bloodlusted flash and I am sorry but your answer disappoints me the most please be sensible and my question still remains the same and I have heard your answer since you are going by "theory" I will wait for another sensible person to answer my question..

I obviously didn't explain myself properly... or you didn't undestand me.

What I said is that even though in Flash's prespective Thanos seems to be a statue, in reallity Thanos is moving at normal speed, while Flash moves very fast.

So even if Flash has time to run around and punch Thanos many times in a second, one second later Thanos will get to snap his fingers and use the stones he has. Like per example, the Mind Stone, to mindcontrol Flash.

I just don't see how Flash would put Thanos down for good.

Flash on the other hand can be easily KOed, like he was, several times during the film.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equalistakakyrp: Lol educate yourself then educate others.

CW Flash and Animated flash can do anything "sO tHe DCeU fLAsH cAn"

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: Lmfao he's thinking this is comics flash......................................