• Out Character
  • Bloodlusted but no Fernus
  • Fight to the death
  • Morals:OFF
  • They start on different planets
  • Just Post Crisis feats

Rounds

1. They have knowledge about each other,Hal is prepared for mental assault
  2. They don't have any knowledge about each other.

Starts with song

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By newecho

if you have to nerf one of the characters then you already know who wins...

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

I didn't nerf any character

waterbottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

You edited it,, because you had on there no going intangible offensively for MMH.... IF that is an option then he wins easy...

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dorukesin1

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:
@newecho said:

You edited it,, because you had on there no going intangible offensively for MMH.... IF that is an option then he wins easy...

lol I copied Rules from another Martian Manhunter threat,I forgot to edit that part

J'onn could use intangibility offensively but Hal could use intangibility too.Also J'onn couldn't phase through his constructs

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:
@newecho said:

lol I copied Rules from another Martian Manhunter threat,I forgot to edit that part

J'onn could use intangibility offensively but Hal could use intangibility too.Also J'onn couldn't phase through his constructs

I am not saying he could but the ring only has a finite amount of power and eventually that would run out and then jonn wins. Hal can't bring him out of intangible state. Also Hal can be eventually tp'd as it would take forever but MMH can attack him tp wise while he is intangible.. That's how he wins and that is also not in character for MMH

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Martian Manhunter stomps with ease.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Or Hal could put himself or J'onn into a construct bubble and J'onn or his thoughts never ever touch to him

Anyway don't argue with me about that battle.Because I am the OP,it's irrelevant,argue with someone else

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Or Hal could put himself or J'onn into a construct bubble and J'onn or his thoughts never ever touch to him

Anyway don't argue with me about that battle.Because I am the OP,it's irrelevant,argue with someone else

wasn't arguing,, you made a statement and I debunked your statement. and then stated why I say hal loses...

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:

wasn't arguing,, you made a statement and I debunked your statement. and then stated why I say hal loses...

you didn't debunk anything dude because I didn't make any statement.I just forgot to delete "J'onn couldn't use Intangibility offensively" and I delete that when you reminded,Thanks by the way

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:

you didn't debunk anything dude because I didn't make any statement.I just forgot to delete "J'onn couldn't use Intangibility offensively" and I delete that when you reminded,Thanks by the way

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:
@newecho said:

This is what I answered when I said "I am not saying he could", everything else I said in post number 7 was directed towards why Hal loses in my opinion... It wasn't really a debunk, more an acknowledgement of your statement....

No problem on the nerfing part.. I do the same thing : P

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

This is what I answered when I said "I am not saying he could", everything else I said in post number 7 was directed towards why Hal loses in my opinion... It wasn't really a debunk, more an acknowledgement of your statement....

I already answered post number 7

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Dude you are confusing me are you wanting me to debate with you? IF so then, the ring will eventually run out of power while jonn will not. The construct will work for tp resistance but the power will eventually be gone. and weaker people than Jonn have broke constructs before...

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:
@newecho said:

Dude you are confusing me are you wanting me to debate with you? IF so then, the ring will eventually run out of power while jonn will not. The construct will work for tp resistance but the power will eventually be gone. and weaker people than Jonn have broke constructs before...

anyway maybe on the other threat,it'll be stupid if I debate with you on my own threat

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

No Caption Provided

He has phased out of constructs before...

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dorukesin1

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:
@newecho said:

No Caption Provided

he didn't phase out

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the construct that Hal was making wasn't finished yet on the previous page,J'onn just slipped out before it finished . Also, J'onn is a shapeshifter, which means he could have just turned invisible and then slipped out in between the bars

He can't phase, if he puts him into a consturct bubble like there

No Caption Provided

anyway don't argue with me dude,It's my own threat I'm not answering you anymore lol

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be one helluva fight, but ultimately, MMH would win.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Martian.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:
@newecho said:

No Caption Provided

he didn't phase out

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the construct that Hal was making wasn't finished yet on the previous page,J'onn just slipped out before it finished . Also, J'onn is a shapeshifter, which means he could have just turned invisible and then slipped out in between the bars

He can't phase, if he puts him into a consturct bubble like there

No Caption Provided

anyway don't argue with me dude,It's my own threat I'm not answering you anymore lol

He phased through the construct.... His whole body is in it and he phases through. He can't phase through them when plot requires him not to.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dorukesin1

@newecho: lol are you troll or something like that ? Don't throw scans you have no experience with, they tend to end up out of context.You're debunked and still trying to argue with me on my own threat dude lol

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: lol are you troll or something like that ? Don't throw scans you have no experience with, they tend to end up out of context.You're debunked and still trying to argue with me on my own threat dude lol

DUDE no I am not.. his leg is on the inside of the construct as is most of his body.. He phased out of it.... and you are the one who has opposed everything I say when it comes to the martian...

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dorukesin1

@newecho said:
@dorukesin1 said:

DUDE no I am not.. his leg is on the inside of the construct as is most of his body.. He phased out of it.... and you are the one who has opposed everything I say when it comes to the martian...

just stop tagging me

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

J'onn should win pretty easy... Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a bloodlusted Green Lantern be much weaker than a normal/calm Green Lantern? I believe it was explained in GL: Secret Origin and Rage Of The Red Lanterns that anger makes willpower impossible to focus properly, or something like that...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By newecho

@beerminator1: bloodlusted doesn't necessarily mean anger. It just means he is fighting with no morals. A blood lusted martian is just fernus also.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Brutally murders hal twice in a decent fight.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

John

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhunter could quickly go invisible and phase into Hal.