Bloodlust Composite Live-Action Spidey invades MCU Wakanda. Can Wakanda stop him?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By tj849

Poll Bloodlust Composite Live-Action Spidey invades MCU Wakanda. Can Wakanda stop him? (49 votes)

Effortlessly 37%
They stop him but they're loads of casualties 35%
Peter slaughters all of them 29%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wakanda are not prepped btw

• 
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is he invading to kill all of them or just steal and kill who he encounters?

I dont seem them being able to stop him unless its in that field and all their armies are there.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say he has the potential to clear. By the time they figure him out too many will be dead.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't take an an entire Wakandan army but hed stomp any Panthers or whayever the bald black chicks are called

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they can

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They stop him but face pretty heavy casualties, definitely larger than the casualties they suffered in the Black Panther movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They kill him.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we also considering Raimi spiderman? I say spidey clears, his only problem will be stopping panther and i can see him overloading the kinetic absorption of the suit, they can toss vibranium spears at him all day but his sensing and speed prevents them from tagging him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: Yes, it is raimi spiderman included. And no, he wouldn’t have any problem with panther. Raimi or Garfield alone would solo him. Making him composite is unfair.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuri will find away around his abilities. There will be casualties but he dies in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is not wiping out an entire country, especially a country with such advanced technology.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't stomp Panther and the Dora combined, asking if he can do that while also wiping out the rest of the country is beyond stupid. Is this how bad it's gotten on here?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Spiderman clears.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently composite Spidey can solo armies now...

No, he's tough and they'll have trouble tagging him, but he can't take on thousands on Wakandan soldiers with energy shields, a herd of rhinos, Wakandan aircraft, etc. He takes out a good number, for what he's worth - but not "loads of casualties", not in the grand scheme of things anyway. It's an entire country. If Wakanda had no tech and were composed entirely of regular civilians they would win through sheer numbers.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1 said:

Spider-Man is not wiping out an entire country, especially a country with such advanced technology.

Word.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but can someone convince me how they do anything to a blooD-lust composite version? With Garfield Speed they're not even perceiving him, Starks tech/karen in mcu petes suit is a big asset here, raimis strength/durability and the sheer fact that no ones a threat to him. He has great stamina as well so he can wipe them out. Its sad but Wakanda just doesnt have the feats yet, I was expecting more powerful tech in the movie but...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@xtreme1 said:

Word.

Well, is he invading literally on the flat savannah?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@tonymartial said:

Sorry but can someone convince me how they do anything to a blooD-lust composite version? With Garfield Speed they're not even perceiving him, Starks tech/karen in mcu petes suit is a big asset here, raimis strength/durability and the sheer fact that no ones a threat to him. He has great stamina as well so he can wipe them out. Its sad but Wakanda just doesnt have the feats yet, I was expecting more powerful tech in the movie but...

Im going to go ahead and start by saying I think Pete can take a small majority; like 6/10, but I see some definite win conditions for Wakanda.

-------------------

Lets start with location; this is in Wakanda and alot of it is flat with nothing to swing off of, if they catch him in the flat lands, they can spam energy blasts from their spears; something they may do once a bunch of soldiers die to the speedy little critter.

The second win condition I see is Air support and Suri. Wakanda has been stated to have access to the rest of the worlds survaliance satellites and should be able to track Spiderman(from the satellites and maybe aircraft) in real time. If Spiderman starts wrecking I could see Suri remote piloting a few aircraft for a AOE style bombing run. I dont think even Garfield would be able to avoid that.

A third win condition comes from a fight inside the palace. If they recognize his speed advantage, the best approach may be to try to close him in(like in a hallway) cover a bunch of angles with spears and blast away.

------------------

I hope I convinced you, Wakanda has a couple win conditions here; and if I can think of these strategies, I have to assume Suri and T'challa can think of them too(but they'd probably just line up there army in pretty squares for the slaughter, which is why I give majority to Spiderman)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Nice analysis but I cant envision any of them happening, the first one just isnt going to work as Garfield dodged rockets, electricity blasts (after Max absorbed power from NYC) and even has some silly statue - esque stuff. Web incap will deal with pretty much every character in Wakanda or just a solid punch so its 1 shot after 1 shot until hes finally done.

I mean he was just playing around with Max here and didnt get tagged until he wanted to in the end, even Max is a lot faster than anyone in Wakanda.

No Caption Provided

Now the 2nd one is interesting but I dont see an AOE happening due to possibly killing some of their own by accident, needless destruction (never used anything like this against people like Ebony Maw, Cull, thousands of outriders etc.) and even then he can still dodge it imo and locate the people piloting them using tech pinpointing all of them from Iron Spider.

The third would require a lot of luck and I dont see where they can store him. This is an invasion as well so they're most likely not going to have a lot of time to prepare.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@xtreme1 said:

Word.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies: Nice analysis but I cant envision any of them happening, the first one just isnt going to work as Garfield dodged rockets, electricity blasts (after Max absorbed power from NYC) and even has some silly statue - esque stuff. Web incap will deal with pretty much every character in Wakanda or just a solid punch so its 1 shot after 1 shot until hes finally done.

I mean he was just playing around with Max here and didnt get tagged until he wanted to in the end, even Max is a lot faster than anyone in Wakanda.

Now the 2nd one is interesting but I dont see an AOE happening due to possibly killing some of their own by accident, needless destruction (never used anything like this against people like Ebony Maw, Cull, thousands of outriders etc.) and even then he can still dodge it imo and locate the people piloting them using tech pinpointing all of them from Iron Spider.

The third would require a lot of luck and I dont see where they can store him. This is an invasion as well so they're most likely not going to have a lot of time to prepare.

Thats reasonable; tho I there are a few things id like to clear up.

For scenario 1 I specified a engagement on the flat plains of Wakanda, I think not being able to swing would inhibit his speed enough for the Wakandians to bury him with spear blasts.

Scenario 2, I specified (if Spiderman starts wrecking), in that I ment if Spiderman gets though a battalion or two in the field, Suri may run to air support;(she probably just put on some sound gauntlets tho), Im not sure Garfeild could avoid a AOE bombing run on flat terrain.

Scenario 3, I figure was last ditch. As in Spiderman cleared the fields and was working his way into the palace. Holling up on the far end of a long hallway, with your spears coving a bunch of angles might save the day....getting through a long covered hallway would be a hard push for Spidey.