Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Danko

Who would win in this fight and why?

Blockbuster (from Marvel) vs Doc Samson.

They fight in the streets of New York going all out.
No pulling out hairs from Doc Samson!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zee crusher

If This is the same blockbuster that broke Thors arm lol which I think is the only in marvel then samson should pull this off.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

Nice choice of combatants. Physically there is not much in it.

Both have super human strength: According to Marvel figures, Doc can lift approx 70 tonnes. Although the upper most limit of Blockbusters strength has not been determined he did has performed some strength feats that would seem to put him in the same ballpark (definately above 50 tonnes but less than Thor - at over 100 tonnes) - so again roughly 70 tonnes.

Both have superhuman endurance and durability and from the demonstartions for both, again I don't think that there is a lot in it. Again Doc might be slightly more durable as shown by his fights with the Hulk.

Both are compotent fighters (I am not counting the skills Doc used agianst the Hulk sometime ago as he has studied the Hulk for a long time and knows his fighting style) but I think that Doc might have a slight edge.

Doc can leap significant distance (upto approx 900') and this may provide some tactical advantage.

Finally, Doc is definately the smarter and has eraned a lot of combat experience over the years.

Doc Samson for the win.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Danko

Thanks. I'm also gonna go with Doc. He has shown to be very agile and evasive, and Blockbuster is more of a head on fighter. However i do think Blockbuster might be a tad stronger then 70 tons. I think he might be more around the 80 tons, although i have no real prove of this.