superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By superman69

Probably Wonder Woman.

Without prep, I don't see how Tony can harm her.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mk111

I'm going with Wonder Woman.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThanosIsMad

I'm going to go with Iron Man simply because, unlike Superman, Wonder Woman hasn't proven that her DCnU version is as powerful as her DCU self.

Alchemax_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Alchemax_7

Wonder Woman

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By e3zombie

Wonder Woma

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lilben42

Wonder Woman.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zr0c00l

@ThanosIsMad said:

I'm going to go with Iron Man simply because, unlike Superman, Wonder Woman hasn't proven that her DCnU version is as powerful as her DCU self.

she broke a gl construct with ease and made superman bleed with one kick. yanked darkseid back with her lasso, stabbed him in the eye, tore through parademons like butter. smacked pantheon gods on their asses......... shes done some stuff. shes a demi god. born of zeus and a woman warrior powerful enough to best him in martial combat on more than a few occasions. dont discount new 52 ww i think shes stronger now, i generally think they all are and have shown glimpses of their potential already.

as for this fight, im a huge im fan but stark loses. no prep is bad news, ww invulnerablity is weak toward stabbing weapons which tony has none that im aware of. magical sword and shield can stop his attack and do serious damage while her strength alone could critically damage him in a few strikes.

i had ironman beating mongul who is stronger than ww but was limited in ways to defend against his ranged attack. but with her shield or bracers she can deflect. ironman however has little options if it gets to her desired range other than to retreat and try to gain distance again but shes super fast and flies unlike mongul.

win for wonder woman, not easy cause tonys a genius though.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThanosIsMad

@zr0c00l said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

she broke a gl construct with ease and made superman bleed with one kick. yanked darkseid back with her lasso, stabbed him in the eye, tore through parademons like butter. smacked pantheon gods on their asses......... shes done some stuff. shes a demi god. born of zeus and a woman warrior powerful enough to best him in martial combat on more than a few occasions. dont discount new 52 ww i think shes stronger now, i generally think they all are and have shown glimpses of their potential already.

as for this fight, im a huge im fan but stark loses. no prep is bad news, ww invulnerablity is weak toward stabbing weapons which tony has none that im aware of. magical sword and shield can stop his attack and do serious damage while her strength alone could critically damage him in a few strikes.

i had ironman beating mongul who is stronger than ww but was limited in ways to defend against his ranged attack. but with her shield or bracers she can deflect. ironman however has little options if it gets to her desired range other than to retreat and try to gain distance again but shes super fast and flies unlike mongul.

I recant my statement, I just remembered that WW just lifted up something ridiculously huge with Superman recently. I forgot what book it was in, though.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Yep....all is well in this thread.....Wonder Woman wins.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bane_of_sith

WW FTW ...tony is outmatched

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CalebHara

Wonder Woman because she has superior tech, Tony outclasses her physically though.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Qpzmg

WW

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

@CalebHara said:

Wonder Woman because she has superior tech, Tony outclasses her physically though.

How does Wonder Woman have superior tech? Also how is Tony physically stronger?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

@BloodsunX: New 52 Diana?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CalebHara

@ThunderGodsWrath: in case you were wondering, mister jeanroygrant, that was a joke :)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By New_World_Order

@CalebHara said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: in case you were wondering, mister jeanroygrant, that was a joke :)

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#18  Edited By xxxddd

Wonder Woman stomps.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CalebHara
No Caption Provided

@ThunderGodsWrath: i had his help.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

@CalebHara: Hahaha, no wonder why you knew :P

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BloodsunXL

I forgot to clarify this as New 52 Wonder Woman. Also Tony gets 3 hours prep.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zr0c00l

@BloodsunX: with prep tony is a beast but i basically see him showing up with a thor or hulkbuster variant. both would down his speed, two thor busters would be something though thats where i see it goin bad for ww.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Franchise1590

WW still beats him. Her magic Sword and Sheild combo along with bracers that can form an impenetrable force field makes this another loss for Stark.

People like to say Batman is overrated but Ironman is just as or even more overrated on Comicvine. He always gets put in matches against people who should destroy him.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#24  Edited By turoksonofstone

@lilben42 said:

Wonder Woman.

this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

WW

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

WW.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By matmatxm8

@ThanosIsMad said:

No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#28  Edited By Outside_85

WW

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@zr0c00l said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

This is actually one of the most well thought out posts I've seen in quite some time. Congrats.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Given that this is new-52 Wonder Woman I will say that Iron Man with bleeding edge can win.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By Rumble Man

bleeding edge ironman becomes just bleeding ironman after this is over

bog2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bog2814

@Evil Incarnate said:

@zr0c00l said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

This is actually one of the most well thought out posts I've seen in quite some time. Congrats.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By theONEtaichou

@bog2814 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@zr0c00l said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

I agree with this except for the bold part... what will Tony's genius achieve him... its a fight not science show

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@theONEtaichou: His weapon is a tool of science and he is the creator it's not as if he's just some scientist that's been sent into the field. He's a proven superhero that's helped save the world countless times. This however may just not be the best matchup for him depending on who you ask.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zr0c00l

@Evil Incarnate: thanks, i like both characters alot so i had to put thought into how it would go down. well how i saw it going down anyway

@theONEtaichou: in my opinion someone that smart and clever can never be counted out, tonys beaten tough guys that seemed like theyd beat him, with plans hes made up on the fly, brains are a huge factor in any fight. brutes get put down thinkers, ww isnt just a dumb brute by any means but shes no stark either.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spiderbuck1

WW wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@CalebHara said:

........... uhh....... no. it cant be......

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By New_World_Order

@CadenceV2: LOL

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kingsloth

Wonder woman would destroy him

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By theONEtaichou

@Evil Incarnate said:

@theONEtaichou: His weapon is a tool of science and he is the creator it's not as if he's just some scientist that's been sent into the field. He's a proven superhero that's helped save the world countless times. This however may just not be the best matchup for him depending on who you ask.

I know his weapon is a science tool, he is after all Iron Man. I was asking what will be a science genius do for him in a fight with wonder woman? The reason I ask is a lot of times people say 'so and so are genius therefore they might win or get a win"... that only works in a comic not a battle forum. Here, what will IM do? Figure the cross-relativistic patterns of WW's kicks to his face? I don't have a problem with scientific genius but in a battle scenario its almost meaningless and people don't seem to get that. @zr0c00l said:

@Evil Incarnate: thanks, i like both characters alot so i had to put thought into how it would go down. well how i saw it going down anyway

@theONEtaichou: in my opinion someone that smart and clever can never be counted out, tonys beaten tough guys that seemed like theyd beat him, with plans hes made up on the fly, brains are a huge factor in any fight. brutes get put down thinkers, ww isnt just a dumb brute by any means but shes no stark either.

again I don't take anything away from IM but all of that is in a comic book... in a standard battle in a battle forum all of that means diddly squat! His plans include things he has access to at that moment do they not?... in here he only has his suit. Nothing else... there are no plans he could come up that would give him a win (unless we ask WW to job)

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Rumble Man: This

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW, probably.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And no prep is involved, to boot?

(Yawn). Wonder Woman.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Wonder Woman.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Ok first I see Spider-man vs Wonder Woman and then Iron-man vs Wonder Woman. WTF in the name of god?!! Spider-man and Iron-man have no chance against WW.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not even close. wonder woman.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points