Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs The Thing (H2H)

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 takenstew22  Moderator

@toratorn said:

The one who didn't admit that he is weaker than Carol Danvers.

Iron Man admitted he is weaker than Carol?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: yes, he said that Carol is a "bigger gun" compared to him in Tony Stark: Iron Man #14.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@takenstew22: yes, he said that Carol is a "bigger gun" compared to him in Tony Stark: Iron Man #14.

To be fair that wasn't bleeding edge. Also Bendis had Carol stomp Tony IIRC so his iron man isn't the strongest.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: what does Bendis have to do with Slott's Iron Man run...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@jashro44: what does Bendis have to do with Slott's Iron Man run...

My bad. I thought Tony Stark: Iron Man was Slott and not Bendis. I got mixed up. Still its not bleeding edge.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Noone1996

Slott also just had Iron Man, who is the “smaller gun” compared to Carol, take a blood-lusted beating from the combined might of Vision and Wonder Man an issue after that statement. Obviously Slott thinks Ms. Marvel is some sort of high tier and doesn’t believe Civil War II was bad writing like everybody else in the world. Oddly enough, in that very same issue with Carol being written as “the bigger gun”, she’s basically getting overwhelmed by his rogue older armors and needs Stark to step in and help her since there are “too many of them”.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: just a correction the thing has not surpassed immortal hulk due to winning one fight with context.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11:

I'm not sure you will be open minded about this but here goes, it's not a one shot like you said they were already fighting for 90 mins.

I didnt know about the writers comments but the story itself seemed to show the mind controller was having fun with his control of the Hulk so maybe I interpret that wrongly.

Ben used an all or nothing punch against a charging mind controlled hulk which destroyed his own arm and put him in a coma for week after a battle he was mostly getting beat up in.

Context matters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: The guy you are talking to is not rational or open minded at all. It’s the guy who sent out mass private messages where he doxxed, threatened, and shamefully insulted people on this website he doesn’t like and disagrees with. Talking to a winner like that is nothing more than a waste of time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who’s neutral on this, the people defending The Thing are winning.

No one's defended iron man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Noone1996

@juopamunch11: I’ve never called anyone that word lmao. If I divided all of the psychotic 8,000+ word essays you’ve posted in private messages and put them into short posts, you’d have at least 50,000+ posts. That’s not even counting the inappropriate image/gifs either.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Thing.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Noone1996

@juopamunch11: Saying the word “wank” is not the same as calling someone the word you’ve been using and my “breakdowns” pale in comparison to yours.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: iirc bendis civil war but you cant really excuse the fight since bendis also gave the suit its best feats ever

also carol has gotten a amp recently anyway... especially since the movie not like its a surprise

I don't remember them fighting in Civil War, and CWII wasn't the Extremis armor.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: Show me anybody getting a warning over that. Every private message you ever sent is just a non stop mental breakdown.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing>Immortal Hulk>Thor=Jane Thor>Odin>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man.

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jay_F

@juopamunch11 said:

@supremegeneration: not sure what to tell ya then, which comic did they fight in? it may have been one of da hulkbusters

You just made a claim then went "not sure what to tell you" ? If you're gonna make claims then give evidence for it. You just make shit up in every single thread.

No, Carol never wrecked Iron Man in Extremis armour.

If anything Carol got stomped by Iron Man's Hulk Buster armour and she had She-Hulk, Wolverine, Captain America, Spiderman, Spider-woman and Luke Cage on her side and she still got one shotted -

No Caption Provided

Compared to her and the whole team combined, Iron Man alone did way better.

Not to mention, that wasn't the first time she has been one shotted by an Iron Man armour -

No Caption Provided

If that's not enough,

She couldn't defeat Iron Patriot despite having a whole team on her side (Iron Patriot is way inferior to Iron Man) -

No Caption Provided

Also she got horribly stomped by War Machine as well (who again is much inferior to Iron Man) -

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Iron Man had to come save her after War Machine finished her -

No Caption Provided

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing's changed, Ben tears his armor apart.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony would take this honestly. Ben is more in line with Namor and Tony's classic armors unless you want scale Ben off of his highest end punching feats to say he stomps.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thing wins. He has been consistently shown as stronger than Wonder Man (who in turn, has been consistently shown as stronger than Ironman).

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@darth_nimrod said:

The Thing wins. He has been consistently shown as stronger than Wonder Man (who in turn, has been consistently shown as stronger than Ironman).

lol no this logic is is actually pretty faulty considering Wonder Man had only fought Bleeding edge one time which I'll get to in a second.

Iron Man vs. Thing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Iron Menace(I'm pretty sure that was his name) solos the fantastic four. He's on par with Iron Man's classic armor
Iron Menace(I'm pretty sure that was his name) solos the fantastic four. He's on par with Iron Man's classic armor
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Iron Man is able to take the Subterranean argonaut quickly into space and catch its bull rush after being attacked by a stealth argonaut. You saw what this armor did to the fantastic four.
Iron Man is able to take the Subterranean argonaut quickly into space and catch its bull rush after being attacked by a stealth argonaut. You saw what this armor did to the fantastic four.

This basically shows how inferior Thing is. As for Wonder Man there was the time Iron Man No-sold an attack from him with his shield and there was

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Bleeding edge is fast and strong enough to stop an angry Wonder Man's attack and easily beats him with a device he create
Bleeding edge is fast and strong enough to stop an angry Wonder Man's attack and easily beats him with a device he create

so yeah so much for the "Wonder Man being superior to Iron Man" arguement. Bleeding edge is a solid tier above Thing. I haven't even brought into account Iron Man's version of the spidey sense, the fact that he can increase his strength and durability by absorbing electromagnetic fields, the fact that his suit can regenerate after being completely destroyed, and how much force he can exert when he uses his thrusters. I doubt Thing will be landing much hits factoring in Iron Man's skill, speed, agility, and intelligence. Heck, Iron Man was able to go toe to toe with an amped Taurus who twoshotted Thor faster than he could react and his weaker classic armor had stalemated Hercules who is stronger than Wonder Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG LMAO Ironman would beat The Thing into a coma XD. Ben having heart and determination won't matter.

Also, Ironman can fight at blur speed while The Thing cannot even keep up with a six year old child.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@necrogod: Exactly, people ignore Iron Man is much better despite Ben having his moments

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Agreed..People take pity on Ben because he's determinate, unwilling to give up blah blah but it won't matter at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ironman has drawn blood from Sentry in his Bleeding Edge armor..

No Caption Provided

This is what happens when The Thing tries to punch The Sentry ; Lol noped on the spot..

Ironman one-shots The Thing into a coma and Ben's stubbornness isn't gonna help him lolz. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod: I mean Tony has literally beat up and gone up against people who have soloed the fantastic four and could likely even solo the fantastic four his self...Thing takes this 2/10 because of the chance that Tony let's him win or the chance of him getting a plot based physical boost like he did when he broke his hand knocking out the Hulk lol Besides this I can't think of a single advantage Thing has here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: That's it...Ben is one of the weakest mid-tiers. His showing against Immortal Hulk is a gigantic outlier...He's outmatched by Ironman in pretty much every category...If Ironman's strongest punch can draw blood from The Sentry (who no sold The Thing), I don't see why that same punch wouldn't send Ben into the Intensive Care Unit lmao

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Likely the Thing.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@necrogod: The sad thing is that Extremis drew blood from Sentry. Bleeding edge is quite a bit stronger than Extremis and from what I know he could pull out his own spidey sense if he really wanted to. This thread is just people putting Ben's highest possible end feats as his normal level and then using them against Tony's lower showings lol Ben is determined and stronger than Grey Hulk who is also pretty overrated. I mean Grey Hulk is only really strong because of a couple of outlier feats. I doubt Ben could even seriously hurt Tony considering he's taken bloodlusted hits from Worthy Grey Gargoyle and Taurus.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 takenstew22  Moderator

@necrogod said:

Ben is one of the weakest mid-tiers.

Bruh.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure H2H? I’d back Thing with recent feats. He’s been showing off quite a bit. Tony gives him a run for his money, but I got Ben.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@takenstew22 said:
@necrogod said:

Ben is one of the weakest mid-tiers.

Bruh.

I'd consider Ben like the mid-mid-tier honestly. Basically the definition of mid-tier while not being too strong(Rulk) or too weak(Grey Hulk).

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure H2H? I’d back Thing with recent feats. He’s been showing off quite a bit. Tony gives him a run for his money, but I got Ben.

What has Ben done recently?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of disappointed by the Ben hype on this thread. @thor_parker82 who do you think wins?