Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shirso
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet

1. Rob Lucci (Starts in Leopard form. Flight disabled for Tony)
  2. Gekko Moriah
  3. A Pacifista
  4. Pica
  5. Crocodile
  6. Bartholomew Kuma (Pre Lobotomy)
  7. Doflamingo
  8. Trafalgar Law
  9. Luffy (unlimited G4)
  10. Akainu
  11. Whitebeard

Gauntlet is bloodlusted.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 or 8

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily, assuming logia intang is off. Even then he can probably just incinerate them without a trace

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Gauntlet is a little out of order, for Iron Man a Pacifista would probably be easier to deal with than Moria due to technopathy and 7 and 8 should be switched since Law has lost twice to Doflamingo however in out-of-universe battles I can understand his higher placement due to hax that generally not a lot of characters have an answer for.

I'm having a hard time seeing Tony beat Doflamingo, the combat speed gap will allow Doffy to go untagged for as long as he pleases, though Tony's shields and durability affords him a defense the strings can't penetrate any time soon, Awakened Strings give Doffy more range and attacks from every angle. Additionally One Piece characters lesser than Doffy have shown the stamina to fight for several days straight without rest so I can see Doflamingo winning by outlasting Tony or possibly whittling down his durability. But for confirmation @noone1996 how could is Tony's stamina/suit's power storage?

Edit: If Post-Crisis Wonder Woman vs BE Iron Man is debatable then Tony clears this with ease.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: He described his arc reactor in this armor as a man made star. His suit also recycles everything so it can sustain him for weeks.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: He described his arc reactor in this armor as a man made star. His suit also recycles everything so it can sustain him for weeks.

Well shit.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuma blitzes and BFR's.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Doffy

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@kingguinness said:

Kuma blitzes and BFR's.

I don't think he can blitz since his speed feats against the Pre-TS Straw Hats aren't good enough and Ivankov was punking him. In lesser armors Iron Man has striked in milli-seconds and I'd question how Kuma's DF would interact with Tony's shields.

Post-lobotomy Kuma also doesn't BFR much.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@noone1996: there isn’t prep for Iron Man. If there were he would clear. In this case it’s a random encounter and he isn’t as versatile as the Doffy or Law. Doffy has Haki, can clone himself, can heal himself, and his strings can one shot small meteors. And Law has hax that ignores durability and tony doesn’t know about it so he can get chopped up in one or a couple swings

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie:

Edit: If Post-Crisis Wonder Woman vs BE Iron Man is debatable then Tony clears this with ease.

Half of that thread is a flame war.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 socajunkie  Moderator

Reason why I haven’t said he stops at Law is because Tony might have special manip resistance feats floating around.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Noone1996

@demongod_pablo: How does Haki and the durability ignoring abilities work? The other stuff won't be a problem for Tony.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@noone1996: Law’s Fruit is space manipulation which ignores conventional durability and divides space unless used on objects, then it deals normal damage with space manip, he also has TK and can teleport himself or other people and a variety of other powers.

Haki gives precog and increased offence and defence, also Conqueror’s Haki knocks out anyone weaker than you.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: haki doesn’t ignore durability. It grants precognition, Arment Haki to defend or hit intangible beings, and conquers Haki which imposes the users will on others.

Law has hax that ignores durability. He has spatial Manipulation that can cut tony in half, soul manipulation, Teleportation, and he also has attacks that negate healing. The only downside to his powers is he can only do these things in his room but he has trained and can make his room the size of large mountains - small islands

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@demongod_pablo: @socajunkie: why can't Ironman use flying to keep his distance from Law? Even if Law can teleport, Ironman can be too fast a moving target for him to hit.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@ninjawarrior268: Iron man doesn’t know how laws abilities work all it takes is 1 swing in laws room to get cut in half. Also Law can use his room on the ground and airborne.

But if someone can provide a scan of tony having spatial resistance that changes the fight

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: why can't Ironman use flying to keep his distance from Law? Even if Law can teleport, Ironman can be too fast a moving target for him to hit.

Because he can teleport Iron Man where he wants to and Iron Man doesn't fly faster than Law can perceive.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie:

What do you mean? He blitzed every Pre TS Straw Hat with ease and the Monster Trio had arguably lightning time reaction speed at that point. Besides Kuma isn't necessarily "moving" per se but more along the lines of teleporting since he's repelling the air behind him at allegedly light speeds.

Why would Tony's shields make a difference? I could see them withstanding Kuma's attacks but his BFR ability should still work unless Tony's shields have resistance to BFR for some reason.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@kingguinness said:

@socajunkie:

What do you mean? He blitzed every Pre TS Straw Hat with ease and the Monster Trio had arguably lightning time reaction speed at that point.

So milli-seconds, once again Tony in a far weaker armour could react in that time frame so here he's above it and faster in reaction time than the SH at that time. Additionally the Kuma who blitzed the SH isn't the same current Kuma.

Besides Kuma isn't necessarily "moving" per se but more along the lines of teleporting since he's repelling the air behind him at allegedly light speeds.

No, he's not teleporting. He moves by pushing the air as you've just said. The light-speed statement I take with pinch of salt since Zoro was dodging his air blasts pushed at the 'speed of light.'

Why would Tony's shields make a difference? I could see them withstanding Kuma's attacks but his BFR ability should still work unless Tony's shields have resistance to BFR for some reason.

They'd make a difference because Kuma would be interacting with the shields, not Tony himself so then it's repelling force vs shields that take energy. Furthermore post lobotomy he doesn't even go for BFR so that's off the table and he appeared less effective in combat.

All of this isn't needed though since Tony can easily hack Kuma with technopathy.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: @socajunkie: Is it stated or shown anywhere that the attack ignores durability? Seems like a NLF honestly. His armor's scanners can detect energy fluctuations before they happen so he'll know when space/time is being manipulated, he'll see teleportation signatures, and his firepower really doesn't seem high enough to put Iron Man down.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: his attacks seemingly ignore durability since he can even do things like switch people's souls/consciousness into others bodies, but iron-man sure isn't stopping at law. Law wasn't able to properly use his power against doflamingo since he was to fast for law to react. BE iron-man has out maneuvered gladiator, he bulldozes law

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@noone1996: It hasn’t been outright stated but that is what the effects have been- His normal cuts to people don’t injure them and he can reshape them in any way he wants to with his TK afterwards, said TK has been powerful enough for Law to causally levitate a mountainand this wasn’t his limit either since his powers rely on his stamina/vitality and at he time he was battered and bruised.

Furthermore it’s not a NLF since powerful enough Haki can block his cuts.

I’m not sure how good his scanners will help him here seeing as Law’s basic attacks- slashing at the air manipulates space and I can’t see Iron Man avoiding random cuts to his general direction. The teleportation also happens instantly when Law thinks about it and he doesn’t have to gesture.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: So nothing except Haki can stop them? Still sounds like a NLF. If Haki can block it, then why can't force-fields? Iron Man has TK countermeasures. He can magnetize his boots and create a gravity field to force him to stay stationary. He also nullified Graviton style gravity powers which were attempting to crush him to the size of a billiard ball.

Wait, so he "manipulates space" by slashing at the air? Is this stated to be a "space altering" attack or are we just making assumptions about it? If there is some form of energy involved, his sensors will detect it when teleportation occurs. Also, where is he going to BFR him to? Honestly, Tony could probably just fly right back to the fight.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@noone1996:

Strong enough Haki can block it and space manipulation resistance can block it, nobody in the OP verse thus far has shown the latter, so how is it a NLF?

No, he creates a Room and in said Room he becomes akin to a Dr at an operating table, he can use his powers himself for certain attacks or, when in his room his sword acts as a scalpel so long distance slashes or close range divide space.

Haki blocks it because one of its functions is to negate Devil Fruit powers.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@noone1996: It's basically Spatial Manipulation.

And if you have spatial manipulation resistance or you are fast enough to dodge his hits or get out of his "room", you'll be fine.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Because nobody outside of the One Piece universe has Haki. That'd be like if I said Iron Man has a weapon that can bypass the durability of ANY character and kill them instantly, but it's not a NLF because if you are an Inhuman it doesn't work. It's still a NLF for everybody else. By this line of logic, his attacks would work on Galactus unless he has shown "spatial resistance" (not even sure what that would look like) or Haki.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@noone1996 said:

@socajunkie: Because nobody outside of the One Piece universe has Haki. That'd be like if I said Iron Man has a weapon that can bypass the durability of ANY character and kill them instantly, but it's not a NLF because if you are an Inhuman it doesn't work. It's still a NLF for everybody else. By this line of logic, his attacks would work on Galactus unless he has shown "spatial resistance" (not even sure what that would look like) or Haki.

It's not a NLF because anyone with sufficient space manipulation resistance can oppose it. Galactus has the power cosmic and can manipulate matter and shown to be above reality warpers like Odin so that example is a little 'out there.'

Something like a black hole distorts space.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: @socajunkie: I know the example is out there, but you get the point. What if I used Hulk or Thor in the example? Question though, what would "special manipulation resistance" look like?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@noone1996 said:

@theoriginalone: @socajunkie: I know the example is out there, but you get the point. What if I used Hulk or Thor in the example? Question though, what would "special manipulation resistance" look like?

1. Do they have feats to resist it? If they can tank a black hole then they'd be fine. Not to say that's the level Law is at but that shows a level of space manipulation resistance beyond his Devil Fruit.

I also recall somebody bringing up space manip resistance for Hulk so bare with me for a better example.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: What about resisting the pull of a black hole? Would that count? Because Iron Man has done that twice.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: What about resisting the pull of a black hole? Would that count? Because Iron Man has done that twice.

I wouldn't say so since that's resisting gravity.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man clears, speed wise, Iron man is far faster than those characters and can react much faster, can dish out much higher damage and durability wise can just stand there and take their attacks, dude tank a nuke and I have yet to see a character in that thread that is in the nuke level in terms of casual attack.

Iamlegion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo can defeat him in a number of ways

1. Use his string to take control of Tony's suit
  2. Use his string to slice Tony's suit apart
  3. If he uses his awakened devil fruit power, he can just turn Tony's suit into string
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuma is pre lobotomy guys.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never realized how broken Law was lmfao.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Hulk has like 1 or 2 feats but not enough to say he has resistance to that hax.

So I will give law the benefit of the doubt.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 socajunkie  Moderator

Doflamingo can defeat him in a number of ways

1. Use his string to take control of Tony's suit
  2. Use his string to slice Tony's suit apart
  3. If he uses his awakened devil fruit power, he can just turn Tony's suit into string
  • Tony's suit has no openings for Parasite
  • Tony's suit has taken a nuke with 4% power and the strings have no feats of cutting something that durable
  • Shields stop that
socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 socajunkie  Moderator

@lgh0stl said:

Iron Man clears, speed wise, Iron man is far faster than those characters and can react much faster, can dish out much higher damage and durability wise can just stand there and take their attacks, dude tank a nuke and I have yet to see a character in that thread that is in the nuke level in terms of casual attack.

Do you read One Piece?

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Yes, I'm up to date with the latest chapter, do you read Iron Man? do you know that tony got picosecond reaction time ?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@lgh0stl said:

@socajunkie: Yes, I'm up to date with the latest chapter, do you read Iron Man? do you know that tony got picosecond reaction time ?

I've read a few and I'm aware he has gotten hit on a consistent level by people slower than mid tier One Piece characters.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: he got feats keeping up with people far faster than anyone in the list, and even then he got the durabilty to just stand there and take the hit . . unless they hit hundred times harder than a nuke then they won't even go around tony's shield. Whitebeard are the only person in the list that i can see that pose a threat but even then tony got the physical to fight him head on

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@lgh0stl said:

@socajunkie: he got feats keeping up with people far faster than anyone in the list, and even then he got the durabilty to just stand there and take the hit . . unless they hit hundred times harder than a nuke then they won't even go around tony's shield. Whitebeard are the only person in the list that i can see that pose a threat but even then tony got the physical to fight him head on

Bring up those consistent feats and nukes aren't mountain level which is what Law cut in half and Noone hasn't given any space manipulation resistance feats.

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo KO him with Conqueror's Haki

Iamlegion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• @socajunkie: Doflamingo was able to slice a giant meteor into pieces with his regular strings, by infusing his strings with Armament Haki, he should be able to cut through Iron Man's armor
  • There is no indication that Tony has any shields that can stop Doflamingo from turning his shut into string

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eminel: Tony is TP immune.

OT: Tony can clear, I made the mistake of underestimating Ironman.

I recommend looking at his respect threads.