Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#1 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6210 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_redfists
#2 Posted by Captain_Redfists (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to side with Sanji since he's shown more feats than the late Kensei lol.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#3 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to side with Sanji since he's shown more feats than the late Kensei lol.

i think his bankai is something that would be alot of trouble for sanji.

#4 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji should blitz and win without much trouble

#5 Posted by TheBalance (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty: Blitz? Blitzing lieutenants should be next to impossible. Anyway Sanji can't get around Kensei's shikai and it's a one hit kill in this case. He gets slashed by the wind then explodes.

#6 Edited by SkySanji (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance said:

@almighty: Blitz? Blitzing lieutenants should be next to impossible. Anyway Sanji can't get around Kensei's shikai and it's a one hit kill in this case. He gets slashed by the wind then explodes.

Why did you bump this, It was out of Spite huh? Anyway Ichigo in guidebooks was Stated to be Lightning speed in his Bankai and he already blitzed a group of lieutenants in just his Shikai one of the lieutenants being the right hand of Yammamoto before any of their bodies hit the ground and then right after still had time to react to a Byakuya blitz:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind he is just doing this in Shikai.

Sanji back at Enies Lobby was capable of Defeating Kalifa with ease she even comments on his speed calling him so fast:

No Caption Provided

but unfortunately his chivalry lost him the fight but he was being called fast by a lightning timer due to Kalifa reacting to lightning:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and Kalifa is the weakest Cp9 member :

No Caption Provided

Sanji defeated Jyabura:

No Caption Provided

Jyabura is 3 times more powerful than Kalifa in just his base he also can transform increasing his stats so Sanji pre timeskip is easily a Lightning timer so you saying Sanji can't blitz any Lieutenants is a complete Lowball as Ichigo blitz them in just his Shikai which isn't anywhere near lightning timing since his bankai was stated to be Lightning speed.

and we are using Post timeskip Sanji who is way faster than his pre timeskip counterpart and has Coo which is precog.

Sanji blitzes especially with precog.

#7 Posted by TheBalance (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I was referring to FKT lieutenants using Shuhei as base. Although it may not be a solid base as he's shown to be above quite a few lieutenants I was just emphasising the speed difference. Shuhei could react to Tousen who could blitz Grimmjow who thought Ichigo's bankai speed was average. Back to blitzing Kensei, I think you belive bankai Ichigo (the mach 280-300 one) is faster which is hella wrong. Ichigo in FKT is way beyond the power he displayed in SS and even HM. He was finally at or above the vizard captains who could casually no-diff his previous hollow transformation in bankai. His bankai speed went up to dodging mach 1000 attacks (Kamishini no Yari: Buto). Kensei with his mask should easily be at or above that speed with scaling. I'd say Kensei blitz horribly, but he's never blitzed anyone right off the bat. He definitely won't get blitzed tho. As for power......... His reiatsu was actually scaled higher than Baraggan's and far weaker characters have shown country level feats with just regular slashes. Kensei is far out of Sanji's reach. Imo even Mashiro stomps him as she falls within the casual country range aswell. And with her feats of making light of Wonderweiss who's release could inflict damage to Yamamoto, she definitely one shots horribly. I could even argue that her base form without mask would still stomp as she is still above partially hollowfied Ichigo who's above mach 350 and has country level reiatsu.

#8 Posted by AlexTheBoss (14219 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Sanji. He just has way more feats and I don't remember Kensei being that strong.

#9 Edited by SkySanji (942 posts) - - Show Bio

SS arc and Fkt arc makes no difference as none of them trained,Fkt arc is literally right after SS arc

Scans of Shuhei reacting to Tousen?

Kamishininoyari is stated to be mach 500:

No Caption Provided

and he even tells Aizen it's not even that fast that he was lying about the speed and this is a much stronger Ichigo from his Byakuya and Grimmjow fight, so where are you getting mach 1000 from?

His reiatsu was scaled to be higher than Barragan's? lol what? Kensei got bodied by Wonderweiss and Wonderweiss was just in his base form when he bodied Kensei while Kensei was in his bankai.

Characters weaker than Kensei have shown country level feats? Not only did you say Characters weaker than Kensei have shown country level feats your saying they are doing this with regular slashes? I'm sorry but I'm lmao right now Dangai and Monster aizen aren't even country level not gonna touch up on this anymore you are a troll a funny one who managed to make my ribs hurt from laughing. You literally just spewed nothing short of nonesense you said Mashiro and Kensei are country level the conversation ends then and there.

Sanji blitzes especially with Precog end of conversation.

#11 Posted by KingGuinness (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji kicks the shit out of Kensei.

#12 Posted by FaradaySloth (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I agree Sanji stomps this but:

and he even tells Aizen it's not even that fast that he was lying about the speed and this is a much stronger Ichigo from his Byakuya and Grimmjow fight, so where are you getting mach 1000 from?

He only lied to Aizen, not Ichigo. There's no proof he lied to Ichigo. And Buto Renjin doubles the speed. So that was indeed Mach 1,000

#14 Posted by Gilateen (1628 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji stomps

#15 Posted by Helloman (22224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji wins.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
#17 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji fodderizes.

#18 Edited by TheBalance (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Explanations won't do good for you as you prefer your faulty assumptions over thoroughly calculated and deeply scaled power. Dordoni has a similar style to Sanji and I'm certain even he can stomp. Bleach really doesn't make any sense whatsoever if the reiatsu level of a character is unclear. Take for instance Jackie, who's power seems to be mostly physical with a very decent amount of reiryoku from Ichigo's fullbring, she's shown to be "physically" (minus energy) superior to Sanji and over half the Bleach cast with her kicks and to say she's even low end HM arc captains is a wank. Szayel's level is the highest I could possibly put her and his power in release falls very heavily below Kensei's shikai. You can't possibly know how strong Kensei is without some scaling and from what I've seen of both characters, Kensei can stomp horribly without his mask while holding back, especially since his shikai is a one hit kill in this case, and is far deadlier than Doffy's flame string can ever hope to be.

#19 Edited by SkySanji (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: Sanji kicks Kensei's head into orbit.

Sanji will give him the Mask de Masculine treatment

Kensei and Mashiro country level?

Don't tell me you still think these two are country level.

#20 Posted by TheBalance (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I wouldn't mind if you were accepting the fact that you don't know enough about bleach to argue if I'm right or not, but how about correcting me properly, tell me how you gauge their power and what level you think they are