Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingogkings777 said:
@ultimatesage said:

What the hell?

Naruto speeds>>>>>>>>Bleach speeds, but Bleach has more people that are faster.

huh?

The best way I could explain this is:

Naruto has a few people that>>>>>>everyone in bleach in speeds, but bleach more people that are faster then non-god/high tiers in Naruto

I don't know if it makes sense or not.

ok

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: You get it? Oh thank goodness.

I mean it sounds good in my head, but when I type it out and read it, it looks a little like Chinese.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: If you know Omnipotence then you'd know that Zeno isn't Omnipotent. Time and Space not effecting him is baseless as there's two versions of Zeno which shouldn't be the case if he was omnipotent. You claim he's omnipotent, you must prove it.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By TheBalance

If the point of this thread is to settle the issue with blitzing or reactions between the two verses, Bleach curbs hard since low tiers because of the pressure/perception effect of reiatsu, but lightning speed is quite abnormally fast for shunpo and I'd expect only shunpo, sonido or hirenkyaku masters can move that quickly and even beyond. Yoruichi, Soi Fon, Zommari, Shunsui, Byakuya, Tenjiro, Starrk, Ichibei, Ichigo and Aizen are those definitely beyond lighting speed. Many others but those are the notably proficient high-speed technique users.

Many mistakes the 'this character blitzed this one' scenario and says it's a result of speed when it's not, or people keep referencing the speed of Gin's bankai and uses that as a measuring stick for reaction and speed. Kubo seems to have a thing for precise details and as such, the 'outlier' term must not be used so casually without closer inspection. The Negacion from the gillians was one of the clues to understanding the speed aspect of Bleach. Naruto characters can easily react to low tier shinigami and gillians along with low adjuchas and will find blitzing them more difficult the closer they get to low adjuchas. Beyond that point is where reiatsu is so high that it affects other souls and they may not be able to react to them at that level. They'll also find find that they CANNOT get a clean tag from a single attack as the pressure of their reiatsu slows them down. The higher the pressure goes the more intense the effect and it will reach a point where movement is impossible, then a little beyond that is soul annihilation.

Note well, Bleach characters can deal with light speed combat since SS arc lieutenants, the level of the pressure affecting range. Any speed LS and below can be dealt with by SS arc lieutenants as long as they don't posses that soul affecting pressure which begins at their level.

Naruto has quite decent speed with Bleach having decent speed aswell, actually comparable when you get to the top tiers, but bleach has more speedsters, but in a battle, even Bleach characters below mach 1 will be running circles around god tier Naruto speedsters.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The god tiers of both verses are pretty much equal in terms of speed, if you’re being objective.

The disparity comes with the top tiers and below, where bleach takes it due to how slow the majority of the naruto cast is in comparison.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto god tiers are the clear superior to Bleach god tiers if we’re being objective, but Bleach fans have a habit of looking at a feat and saying “it’s not as impressive as I want it to be, let’s change that”.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach side still has the edge in speed I'm surprised this is such a long debate

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto by a big margin.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560  Edited By Oreo6

Someone earlier mentioned someone being as fast as lightning and the another told them no one in Naruto was as fast as lightning. Dont know who the character was that the person was speajing about if its raikage then yes he is as fast, actually hes fater than lightning.

Everyone knows about itachi (not just itachi but a sick blinding and dying itachi) reacting to kirin. After that fight sasuke would later unlock his mangenkyo and fight raikage. Despite sasuke having the mangenkyo and not in any disadvantages that i can remember unlike itachi, raikage still managed to blitz sasuke a few times and was too fast for sasuke to react. The only way raikage wouldnt be above lightning speed is if your saying a normal mangenkyo sharingan sasuke preceives things slower than a dying, sick blinding itachi who already wasnt trying to kill sasuke anyway. Plus alot of people always try to lowball raikage by talking about how chakra lightning is different then natural lightning i always found kind of odd cause chakra is always shown to enhance things. Never nerf them but thats irrelevant anyway. He should be above lightning without mentioning the chakra or at least imo.

I think Naruto scales at FTL at the end of shippuden. Nothing above and that's only for Naruto, sasuke, kaguya and maybe kakashi and guy. Im certain Naruto should be lightspeed in travel due to blitzing kaguya even with her byakugan active. The same kaguya who tagged Naruto earlier in there fight. The same Naruto who could dodge a beam of light made of natural energy (meaning it was natural light) at almost point blank. Some say Naruto has precog and thats how he dodged it so his lightspeed reaction is false. i dont think he did but even if he did how does that matter? It just means hes lightspeed with precog lol hes still has lightspeed reaction. Anyways yeah im sure FTL gets hit at the end of shippuden. They only keep getting stronger in boruto so in boruto you could say MFTL but in terms of shippuden id say they cap at FTL. I dont read or watch bleach but some ppl say there FTL. Others say there not.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Naruto Stan CV: Guy‘s reletavistic becuase he bent space!!!

Reasonable CV: Well let’s ask the questions you would ask for any other series. Was it actually stated he was going at relativistic speeds and was this ever repeated? Does it really make sense for a character to go from at best a lightning level to relativistic? Didn‘t Naruto characters just reach Quad digit mach speeds through scaling up?

NSCV: Uhh no but due to the fact that he bent space we can come to that conclusion and it doesn’t have to be repeated becuase i feel like once is enough. Also Naruto went from small booms to BIG booms so for it to go from small speeds to BIG speeds is okay.

RCV: ....Sure why not. Anyways in Bleach there are several instances where Mimihagi, The Auswhalen light and Yhwach’s attacks have crossed a distance of thousands if not millions of miles in mere moments. That should be FTL. This is more reasonable becuase ever since the MoS Quad mach speeds were a confirmed thing and the difference between characters in the MoS and EoS can very easily be above 1000x. Also some of the attacks that were evaded in the last arc were litteraly stated and shown to be light which should trump “bent space so should be relativistic“

NSCV: Uhhh no!!! Bleach can’t increase that much, only Naruto can!!! Because... because... i said so!!! It doesn’t matter if Bleach has more evidence i’ve been lowballing Bleach for years and as soon as Naruto got those massive powerups i’ve completely disregarded the idea of Bleach surpassing Naruto in any way.

RCV: And if i disagree with that terribly subjective argument?

NSCV: THEN YOU’RE A WANKERRRRRR

RCV:

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should be superior, but it's close overall.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By Wot_m8

A General mid-tier and majority characters from Bleach are must faster than a general shinobi or a mid-tier from Naruto. On the other hand, God tiers are probably faster from Naruto by a small margin and only because how rushed the last arc of Bleach was.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto God tiers>>>Bleach God tiers>>Naruto Top Tiers>Bleach Top tiers>Bleach Mid tiers>>>>>everyone else.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/656/16

Forgot about how yourichi bent space whilst blitzing askin. This wasn't even her thunder God mode. Bleach speed>naruto speed

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach, unless you scale literally every Naruto character off of the single "lightspeed" reaction that we don't even get a great look at in the manga.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By SleepingSlaves

Bleach has characters that are much faster than anyone from Naruto (namely Ichibē Hyōsube and those who scale to him), but the verse is overall slower in my opinion.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By Wanderez

@sleepingslaves said:

Bleach has characters that are much faster than anyone from Naruto (namely Ichibē Hyōsube and those who scale to him), but the verse is overall slower in my opinion.

Idk bout that tbh. Excluding god tiers from both verses, some captains and some sternritters, the rest consists of lighting timers pretty much.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Rofl!

In terms of combat speed, bleach isnt even midtier Naruto standards.

Travel speed? Bleach has more people who can travel at high speeds but it's honestly about the same.

Reactionary is about the same as combat speed, they are all laughably inferior to the likes of kakashi let alone anyone faster. Fastest person in bleach isnt even quad digit mach.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach

GoKuM3gaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't even a match up https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/naruto-vs-all-of-dragonball-2023283/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo with that salt tho....lmao

Naruto God tiers>>>Bleach God tiers>>Naruto Top Tiers>Bleach Top tiers>Bleach Mid tiers>>>>>everyone else.

Still this, naruto speed sh*ts ok bleach speeds.,

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach characters are on another level including their speed

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By Wanderez

Bleach god tiers (high relativistic speeds)>>>>>Bleach top tiers (sub-rel+ speeds)>=Naruto god tiers (sub-rel to sub-rel+ speeds)>everyone else (lightning timers)

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach has faster than light feats. Naruto has faster than light feats...but Bleach is faster. Why? Agility, that's why. By agility I mean the ability to speed up, slow down, and change directions at a fast rate. Bleach characters are all extremely agile more so than Naruto characters. Ichigo for example can spam flash step to the point he has an afterimage at various locations on the battlefield with no need to slow down or catch his breath. Bleach scaling is far above Naruto's in every aspect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I read the first 4 lines and saw it was a horrible wank fest. What is that post meant to prove?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I read the first 4 lines and saw it was a horrible wank fest. What is that post meant to prove?

The same way I felt about your post....and no need to feel salty, it bad for health lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

where on here does Yoruichi "bend" space with her speed?

No Caption Provided

Stop the wank my dude.....

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By EmperorMode

@ultimatesage: It bleach lol....they don't have to tell us, we just "know" lmao.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By TheEmperor95

@ultimatesage: in the bottom right panel you can see that the arrow is bending around her body despite it being straight the panel before hand...

Edit: askin is even surprised by it

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: *mind explodes*, I don't know how he got that.lmao

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95 said:

@ultimatesage: @mister_stark: so guy bent madara staff but not space? Cool to know guess he isn't relativistic in speed

Guess what tho....we were told directly that Gai was bending space lmao....not your weird assumption on Yoruichi.lol

And gai never touch the staff like Yoruichi did the arrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: it was stated that he bent space. They just used the rod to show it. That doesn't mean every time a weapon bends that space is bending.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: it's literally the same feat...

Also Quincy arrows don't just bend. Askin would not be surprised by her grabbing an arrow

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: that arrow is pure energy and has never been bent once on the entire series. Now it's done by one of the fastest characters after several lightspeed and relativistic feats on panel

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn this thread is toxic

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Ohhhh Toxiiiiiic

I think that Bleach High-Tiers have better Movement speed via Calcs, but those Calcs require a lot of assumptions and therefor potentially wank, death of the author, and so on.

Naruto high-tiers are incredibly inconsistent, at best, in the Movement speed department by Feats. That said, I think that Naruto characters have much better and more consistent Combat-Speed feats in the endgame. In short, using Scaling, Naruto God-Tiers are Faster in MS. But using pure Calcs, Bleach God-Tiers should take it. In Combat Speed, I think the Naruto God-Tiers definitely take it, but they aren't going to be Blitzing Bleach God-Tiers by any means.

In terms of Feats, it is hard to say. I would say that the God-Tiers in Bleach appear to be faster than the God-Tiers in Naruto, but its not a tremendous difference, and that the God-Tiers in Naruto have better and more consistent Combat-Speed and Reflexes than Bleach.

TL;DR:

Movement Speed: Bleach > Naruto

Combat Speed: Naruto > Bleach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: it's literally the same feat...

No it's not lol.....one is warping space while the other is just spin sn arrow around.

Also Quincy arrows don't just bend. Askin would not be surprised by her grabbing an arrow

You assuming again?....and Askin was probably more surprised she could evade those arrows.

Here, let's go step by step:

First scan:

No Caption Provided

• Askin fires 2 arrows
  • Yoruichi runs towards arrows
  • Yoruichi dodges 1 of the arrows and catches the other one
  • Askin"Wow"
  • Yoruichi begins to spin around
  • Arrow spins with her

Second Scan:

No Caption Provided

• Yoruichi finishes her spin snd releases arrow
  • Arrows hits Askin
  • Askin "penetration" ?
  • Yoruichi starts speaking

Now, as we all can see.....no "bending" of space is involved whatsoever lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

If that was too hard for you....basically Yoruichi catches arrow with left hand and as she spun with the arrow in her left hand, she finally released it with her left hand.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I like how you didn't mention how in that scan where yoruichi catches the arrow that the entire scan is distorting and bending around her. Look at the black outline or the scan. Is that also from her catching an arrow?

Let's not even mention how that artistic style is meant to depict speed as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^Is this guy for reals?lmao