Bleach Speed Vs Naruto Speed

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, what's up guys? I'm back from my 3 day ban.

So which series has the better speed?

All feats are good

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why were you banned? Is teleportation ok?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Bleach is pretty slow speed wise at this point. I might even say luffy is getting closer to ichigo in speeds..

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Keikai

Bleach.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssj_god

hmm.. naruto series has better speed.. they finished the whole story.. where as bleach is still running and going hiatus now and then

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It mostly depends on the characters but I think that Naruto top tiers are faster than Bleach top tiers.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

hmm.. naruto series has better speed.. they finished the whole story.. where as bleach is still running and going hiatus now and then

I see what you did there.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

I see what you did there.

:D

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Called someone a narutard.Didn't think people get mad at that, oh well. No teleportation. Raw speed.

zAvatarLegendz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach imo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@leo-343 said:

@princearagorn1: I'd certainly imagine he will be when One Piece ends in a decade.

Makes sense. I hear there's going to be a gear fourth?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@princearagorn1: I'd certainly imagine he will be when One Piece ends in a decade.

I don't keep up with One Piece. Didn't know they were fast enough to be mentioned with Naruto or Bleach from what I have seen. I've only seen most of the earlier stuff though.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

Called someone a narutard.Didn't think people get mad at that, oh well. No teleportation. Raw speed.

it is offensive to call someone retard as it is.. you called him/her narutard means retard over naruto.... so u're calling him/her retard + fanboy at the same time.... so of course it's double offensive :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssj_god

@leo-343 said:

I don't keep up with One Piece. Didn't know they were fast enough to be mentioned with Naruto or Bleach from what I have seen. I've only seen most of the earlier stuff though.

pre skip luffy have dodged lightning... he have another stage of speed (gear 2) from then

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

One piece has Kizaru who is undoubtedly the fastest character in the HST. (light speed)

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud said:
@leo-343 said:

One piece has Kizaru who is undoubtedly the fastest character in the HST. (light speed)

Is he really light speed though? You know people get when it comes to those things.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: I personally Think Kizaru is intended to be lightspeed. but it would be hard to convince others of that.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thekillerklok said:

@juzacloud: I personally Think Kizaru is intended to be lightspeed. but it would be hard to convince others of that.

Yeah of course it's hard when you get instances of people able to complete sentences in the time it takes his "lightspeed" projectiles to reach them from rather close range.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@thekillerklok said:

It's pretty hard because the supposed 'speed of light' kick does not even send people in orbit. Heck, animated superman is better than that, and he's about mach 7 according to himself.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narutoverse as a whole is slighlty more about a characters ability to counter/react to his or her opponents speed, so as a whole i would give it bleach. But if we are comparing the high tiers, Bleach can't touch Naruto.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thekillerklok

@princearagorn1: Since when has one piece cared about real world physics lol.

It's a silly series where silly characters do silly things.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto top tiers are just too fast. Gai pawns all.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

@juzacloud said:
@leo-343 said:

Is he really light speed though? You know people get when it comes to those things.

Well, the guy is made of light so I'd think that indeed makes him light speed.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheMagicStik

@princearagorn1 said:

Bleach is pretty slow speed wise at this point. I might even say luffy is getting closer to ichigo in speeds..

Based on feats Luffy probably will never catch up to Ulquiorra who is behind Ichigo and probably a lot of people now by power scaling. So I don't know what you mean by that.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@thatguywithheadphones: That is a good point however since Oda intends all logia fruit users to take on the properties of their respective elements, it would actually not make much sense and be inconsistent if Kizaru wasn't Lightspeed.

Not everything he does is light speed, granted his combat speed is high hypersonic, however his lasers and certain movements like kicking Drake occur at light speed. Witnessing the way the latter feat was shown in the anime what with Kizaru appearing in front of Drake as a ball of light where the guy was clearly perceived frozen with his eyes still on the spot Kizaru diassapeared and unable to react... That removed all doubt for me anyway.

Yeah, the scene with Drake is one of the best.

I also think that Kizaru just doesn't give a damn about using his full abilities. He's probably the most interrupted character in the series because he's too casual about offing people.

Interrupted when trying to hit Hawkins (twice), Zoro, Oars, Luffy, Law's submarine, etc.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru is light therefore light speed

There are two light speed attacks in Naruto.

Haven't read Bleach in a while.

What kind of speed? Combat speed? Striking speed? Base speed?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

Kizaru is light therefore light speed

There are two light speed attacks in Naruto.

Haven't read Bleach in a while.

What kind of speed? Combat speed? Striking speed? Base speed?

yeah, All speeds you listed and travel speed.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d:

@leo-343 said:

@thatguywithheadphones: That is a good point however since Oda intends all logia fruit users to take on the properties of their respective elements, it would actually not make much sense and be inconsistent if Kizaru wasn't Lightspeed.

Not everything he does is light speed, granted his combat speed is high hypersonic, however his lasers and certain movements like kicking Drake occur at light speed. Witnessing the way the latter feat was shown in the anime what with Kizaru appearing in front of Drake as a ball of light where the guy was clearly perceived frozen with his eyes still on the spot Kizaru diassapeared and unable to react... That removed all doubt for me anyway.

So Whitebeard can sigh and talk at lightspeed ?

No Caption Provided

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@thatguywithheadphones: Possibly, he was number 1 Yonko.

On a serious note that again is nice evidence however pretty much every other Logia fruit user has the full abilities of their elements and it wouldn't make any sense for Oda to just say 'lol nope' to Kizaru. We can put things like what you've said and shown down to art style or inconsistent writing.

Ah what a convenient explanation.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TalkingIsAFreeAction

It's not a matter of talking. he can see it coming and he just stands their waiting for marco to interrupt - if marco is that fast, he could literally fly around the world by the time bullets hit whitebeard.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Naruto speeds are much better.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach speed stomps.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Thekillerklok

@princearagorn1: I am not really arguing for or against. was just pointing out the existence of the trope as it's a bad idea to judge character speeds off of talking in manga/anime in general.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By josephgomes619

Bleach is by far the fastest HST verse. Ichibei pushed Yhwach 1000 ri and blitzed immediately before Yhwach could react.

Kizaru's lightspeed is a massive fail because it's needs to charge up and any fodder with precog can dodge it

Avatar image for sipsipkopekpekmo
sipsipkopekpekmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Rig Truck is the fastest fictional entity ever documented 12.3 undecillion MPH

it can cross the universe in 160 picosecond

sorry off topic

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619 said:

Bleach is by far the fastest HST verse. Ichibei pushed Yhwach 1000 ri and blitzed immediately before Yhwach could react.

Kizaru's lightspeed is a massive fail because it's needs to charge up and any fodder with precog can dodge it

Ichibei didn't cross the entire 1000 ri. He "blitzed" while Yhwach was still mid-flight. So we have no idea how fast they were going, or how far Yhwach was at that point.

That still isn't very impressive compared to Might Guy and Sanji's kicking speed.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone have any feats that are quantifiable?

For example, the Naruto vs Pain fight has a good speed feat by Pain, who dodges a rasen shuriken which is traveling at higher mach speeds.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By josephgomes619

@josephgomes619 said:

Ichibei didn't cross the entire 1000 ri. He "blitzed" while Yhwach was still mid-flight. So we have no idea how fast they were going, or how far Yhwach was at that point.

That still isn't very impressive compared to Might Guy and Sanji's kicking speed.

Actually he did. Read the scan again

No Caption Provided

Sanji and Gai's kick are not even hypersonic, nor they're quantifable

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubo Likely doesn't care exactly how fast his characters are.

I doubt he has put much thought into it.

his story works well enough if you know at Time 1. character A Is faster then character B.

Avatar image for vampiremaster952
VampireMaster952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see bleach being faster. Haven't really seen anything to prove other wise (for me at least) stopped watching naruto after the tobi/madara fight.

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

Based on feats Luffy probably will never catch up to Ulquiorra who is behind Ichigo and probably a lot of people now by power scaling. So I don't know what you mean by that.

Ulquiorra is not as fast as Luffy is currently to begin with, let alone EoS.