bleach characters busting tier

• 170 results
dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll bleach characters busting tier (104 votes)

city level 19%
mountain level 13%
multi- mountain level 23%
island level 54%

i have them at island level max

• 
Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yamamoto, Yhwach and Ichibei all are at planetary level

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:

da hell based no what. you know what you one of the biggest bleach supporters on this site so I'm not even gonna bother.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

da hell based no what. you know what you one of the biggest bleach supporters on this site so I'm not even gonna bother.

Ichibei - He's the one who gives name to anything in Bleachverse.

Yamamoto - He's banaki alone possesses 10 trillion dead people. That number much bigger than our earth population

Yhwach - He controls Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and human world

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dawnone

@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

Yamamoto - He's banaki alone possesses 10 trillion dead people. That number much bigger than our earth population

so

you do realise if everyone on the earth jumped or hit the earth at the same time it won't even leave a dent on the earth right

so just because you control something doesn't mean you can destroy it stop wanking.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

you do realise if everyone on the earth jumped or hit the earth at the same time it won't even leave a dent on the earth right

so just because you control something doesn't mean you can destroy it stop walking.

Unohana said Yamamoto should not release his bankai too long because it will destroy Soul Society.

Askin said Yhwach is planning to destroy Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Human World to create something new

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

so just because you control something doesn't mean you can destroy it stop walking.

Unohana said Yamamoto should not release his bankai too long because it will destroy Soul Society.

Askin said Yhwach is planning to destroy Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Human World to create something new

How big is soul society exactly city level

he hasn't done it yet we don't know how long it would take him if we were to take statements like these that would make juubito and jubii planetary.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Drk045

House level at best.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

he hasn't done it yet we don't know how long it would take him if we were to take statements like these that would make juubito and jubii planetary.

City level you joking it is big as a country.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon:

How big a country are you saying it is? I can see it being a small country. But not a big one.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

The one you see is not the whole Soul Society but Seiretei (center of Soul Society) which has 4 entrances. Besides Seiretei, there's Rukongai which divided into 320 districts. We are not sure how big it is but based on what has been said by Yoruichi, it takes 10 days walking from one gate to another gate. Remember that it is just the size of Seiretei alone not including Rukongai.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small planet level

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

Countries arent that big. Also no bleach character is above city block level.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

I agree in terms of feats not many of them have displayed anything above city block but cifer displayed city level capabilities when he used lanza.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say bleach characters are city level at max.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
No Caption Provided
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:

so

Loading Video...

Kenpachi is above. Aizen is above. Ulquiorrra is above.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who thought that Bleachverse is much bigger than Narutoverse. I mean Yamamoto's bankai alone has 10 trillion dead people meanwhile white zetsu only 100,000?

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: When did yama kill 10 trillion people.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:

Lol thats like solar system levels of destruction......

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Clorox92

@lejon said:

No Caption Provided

"Literally more less great army of the 10,000,000,000,000 (10 trillion) buried by the flames". It was clearly stated here

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@lejon said:

No Caption Provided

"Literally more less great army of the 10,000,000,000,000 (10 trillion) buried by the flames". It was clearly stated here

Shit didnt notice!. What if it was assumptions. I am confused.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
@clorox92 said:
@lejon said:

No Caption Provided

still though it might be people that he killed over a thousand years we do know that he's very old and we don't know how long it took him.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
@clorox92 said:
@lejon said:

No Caption Provided

That's why people put him as one of the strongest characters in anime. His bankai is freaking crazy. Eliminate anything it touches, 15 million degree armor and can control 10 trillion dead people

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched & read most of Bleach... but they are oh so vague when it comes to powers. I still have no idea how fast they are...

Based on near-blind assumption here,I'm putting some at island. "Why" you may ask, When Ichigo was in his VastoLorde form and shot that Cero at Ulq's face,That was at-least multi-mountain. During the end of the Azien ark,Ichigo was able to shatter mountains by just deflecting Azien's blows. Aziens was also Micheal Baying everything pretty casually.

. Anywho... Bleach currently has a stupid OP villain,not up to date on all of the manga, but... stupid OP villains call for protagonist to get silly power boost. *looks at Naruto,Goku & Luffy* .... so that being said, Island,maybe a small island,none the less an island.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@lejon said:
@clorox92 said:
@lejon said:

No Caption Provided

That's why people put him as one of the strongest characters in anime. His bankai is freaking crazy. Eliminate anything it touches, 15 million degree armor and can control 10 trillion dead people

Anyone with enough fire resistance shouldn't be damaged by his bankai.

But it exist dozens of people that is stronger then him like.

Kami tenchi, The race Anti-Spiral,Pegasus seiya

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched & read most of Bleach... but they are oh so vague when it comes to powers. I still have no idea how fast they are...

Based on near-blind assumption here,I'm putting some at island. "Why" you may ask, When Ichigo was in his VastoLorde form and shot that Cero at Ulq's face,That was at-least multi-mountain. During the end of the Azien ark,Ichigo was able to shatter mountains by just deflecting Azien's blows. Aziens was also Micheal Baying everything pretty casually.

. Anywho... Bleach currently has a stupid OP villain,not up to date on all of the manga, but... stupid OP villains call for protagonist to get silly power boost. *looks at Naruto,Goku & Luffy* .... so that being said, Island,maybe a small island,none the less an island.

The mountains he shattered were hills lol your way of gauging things is somewhat strange the mountains I'm referring to are kilometres long.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zangetsusama01
No Caption Provided

as soon as i read city sized SS and city block level i gave up on this thread im dne. compares what is effectively the capital where only the elite reside to the entirety of SS xD which has over 320 districts and has enough people in it that it balances itself with hueco mundo and the real world but no its a city guys worlds largest city xD

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@dawnone: Eh...I wouldn't call that just a hill. 12:59

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@dawnone: Eh...I wouldn't call that just a hill. 12:59

Still looks like hills to me the mountains I speak of should be atleast 5 km long and capable of tanking nukes.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Clorox92

@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

Nice to see you here. You missed the part when Bleachverse is bigger than Narutoverse

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

Nice to see you here. You missed the part when Bleachverse is bigger than Narutoverse

Who cares, I am just laughing ma ass OFF.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

How is bleach verse bigger than naruto verse kaguya can connect 9 planets into one.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Clorox92

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

How is bleach verse bigger than naruto verse kaguya can connect 9 planets into one.

Yama's Bankai >>>> Narutoverse unless you have something outnumbers this

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

Its nine dimensions not planets.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dawnone

@great_black_star said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

the dimensions are as big as planets brah

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@great_black_star said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

I need a scan. Where's the scale?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@great_black_star said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

sage making a moon on-top of her planet.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bleach planetary level looooooooool

thats almost as stupid as universe+ level godzilla

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@great_black_star said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It could be the size of pluto

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of fail in this is just sad. :-\

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dawnone

@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@great_black_star said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

sigh the sage made the moon on naruto world too the same one he used to seal kaguya why would he use a smaller moon to seal the same kaguya won't she just break out if anything id say its bigger than earth cause her planet makes the moon look tiny look your just getting desperate here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ planet level bleach characters.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kbm

Busting tier - Ichibē could theoretically be planetary via his hax, but no one else. Other than that it should be island. Bleach is mainly about hax these days though, so it doesn't matter much.

Side note: what would happen if Yamamoto stuck his bankai release into the ground? Would everything beneath him be erased? I don't know how to feel about that..

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thelocust619

@clorox92: Idk how you expect G. Yamma to defend against any of the nuke+ ranged attacks in the Naruto verse lol. He sounds good on paper...but that's very misleading. Using attack descriptions is almost worthless in Bleach because Tite Kubo has no idea what he's ever talking about. A 15 million degree pinhead would instantly incinerate all life in over 1000 miles, and Absolute Zero would not stop spreading after a block. Kubo has no idea what these things do, so we can't base them on real world rules. We have to base them on his retarded Bleach physics, where standing a few meters from 10 trillion bodies all at 15 million degrees only gives you a sore throat, absolute zero isn't the state of all energy having been removed from a system, and the mere vacuum of space can hurt a guy who can bust a city-sized meteor before he goes Bankai and...gets dazed from being slapped into buildings...?

G.Y.'s power amounts, in practice, to having a 1 hit touch...which honestly isn't anywhere near as impressive or dangerous as ACTUALLY being 15 million degrees. It's not even 1% as impressive. Same goes for Rukia and her power.

Edit: lol its not even like G.Y. could sneak up on anyone with that touch...everyone would already know he's there because their throats would be dry lmfao

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

island level for now.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ planet level bleach characters.

Too bad because their hax powers make them at planetary level

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@dawnone said:
@great_black_star said:
@dawnone said:
@clorox92 said:
@great_black_star said:
@clorox92 said:

@drk045 said:

House level at best.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

sigh the sage made the moon on naruto world too the same one he used to seal kaguya why would he use a smaller moon to seal the same kaguya won't she just break out if anything id say its bigger than earth cause her planet makes the moon look tiny look your just getting desperate here.

Lol. Nobody is desperate here. Then, what about 10 trillion dead people who have been killed by Yama's bankai? That number alone is 1400x bigger than our earth entire population.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Idk how you expect G. Yamma to defend against any of the nuke+ ranged attacks in the Naruto verse lol. He sounds good on paper...but that's very misleading. Using attack descriptions is almost worthless in Bleach because Tite Kubo has no idea what he's ever talking about. A 15 million degree pinhead would instantly incinerate all life in over 1000 miles, and Absolute Zero would not stop spreading after a block. Kubo has no idea what these things do, so we can't base them on real world rules. We have to base them on his retarded Bleach physics, where standing a few meters from 10 trillion bodies all at 15 million degrees only gives you a sore throat, absolute zero isn't the state of all energy having been removed from a system, and the mere vacuum of space can hurt a guy who can bust a city-sized meteor before he goes Bankai and...gets dazed from being slapped into buildings...?

G.Y.'s power amounts, in practice, to having a 1 hit touch...which honestly isn't anywhere near as impressive or dangerous as ACTUALLY being 15 million degrees. It's not even 1% as impressive. Same goes for Rukia and her power.

Edit: lol its not even like G.Y. could sneak up on anyone with that touch...everyone would already know he's there because their throats would be dry lmfao

He concentrated all the heat into his sword. Did you miss it? Unohana even said he should finish the fight asap before he lost control of his bankai and destroy entire Soul Society. Anyway, watch your language. There's no need to use the word retarded.