Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Fight on indestructible planet, win by death, KO or incap. In-character.

Round 1:

Annihilus has Cosmic Rod, Blastaar doesn't have Cosmic Rod, Champion doesn't have Power Gem.

Round 2:

Annihilus has Cosmic Rod and Quantum Bands, Blastaar has Cosmic Rod, Champion has Power Gem.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nih both rounds. He stomps with the Q bands

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bug king drains the gem and Blastaar.

Torro6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IchiNiSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't annihilus take on human torch without the CCR when he was going all out?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annhilus.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bug king takes it stomps champion. Blaastar is powerful but he falls too

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Annhilus, the other two are treated as jokes now.

R2: Annhilus unless Blaastar can drain with the rod.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Annihilus.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilus

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Toratorn

@torro6: I can give some feats.

Fights against Thor, Thor mentions he has the power to shatter mountains (Thor #269-270):

Fights against angry Thor and Avengers (also vaporises all Eternals, but they got better later and gang-banged him), Thor mentions he has the power to shatter worlds (Avengers #309-310):

Almost kills Surfer on one occasion and KOs him on another (Silver Surfer #8 & Defenders #10):

Fights and hurts Captain Marvel Genis-Vell (Captain Marvel #24-25):

Takes a punch from Hulk on two different occasions, also hurts Hulk with his blast somewhat (Marvel Team-Up #18 & Thanos vs Hulk #3):

Briefly trades blows with Classic Drax (Warlock #4):

Clowns Masters of Evil and tanks Doctor Doom's strongest weapon (also, apparently gets blasted by Dormammu, lol) (Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil #3):

Hurts Annihilus with a blast, the later claims Blastaar could have killed him; stelemates Iron Man's repulsors for minutes with his own blasts before losing and tanks the repulsors right afterward (Fantastic Four Unlimited #3, Marvel Two-In-One #75):

Takes a punch from Gladiator and a blast from Quasar and is still concious (The Thanos Imperative Devastation):

Shatters an exo-suit that simulated 90% of Thing's power back in 70s in one blow (FF #7, Fantastic Four #171):

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastaar also had a good fight with his father in Annihilation if I remember correctly.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger: War of the Kings: Warriors #1, to be exact. His father is pretty much featless though.

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Damn, not even in Annihilation lol. I need to reread those events.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Classic Champion has world breaker level punchers and no one else in this can take that but the other two have superior ranged damage output but if it comes down to hand to hand Champion stomps.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: yeah no, let's not pretend this isn't a blatant low end. I doubt that Carol can actually beat (and especially low-diff) someone who gave trouble to Namor, Thing, Thor, Genis-Well, Silver Surfer and Annihillus himself.

IchiNiSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IchiNiSanji

@toratorn said:

@the_kidd: yeah no, let's not pretend this isn't a blatant low end. I doubt that Carol can actually beat (and especially low-diff) someone who gave trouble to Namor, Thing, Thor, Genis-Well, Silver Surfer and Annihillus himself.

She's just good counter for energy users. Beaten count nefaria, got an advantage over annihilus (generations), beaten ulysses klaue by absorbing so much of his energy he just dissipated by absorbing energy stuff like that.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Toratorn

@ichinisanji: one thing is countering energy users, the other is one-shotting Blastaar with physical attack (something that Thing, Gladiator, Thor, Genis-Vell and Drax couldn't do). That and she didn't even use her energy absorption the second time, she just shoot him until he overloaded. Blastaar was shot by Annihilus and was fine, was ganged up by Masters of Evil and was fine, was shot by Doom's most powerful weapon and was okay, was shot by his own blasts and was alright, so why would Carol be able to do something they all failed to do?

Also, Carol was badly hurt by Annihilus' blasts, didn't hurt him at all and only won because she blasted off his Cosmic Rod. All in all, Blastaar should have tore her apart in close combat and no sold her blasts. If she went Binary by absorbing his blasts and knocked him out this way, I would have no problems with that. But that's just BS.

IchiNiSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IchiNiSanji

@toratorn said:

@ichinisanji: one thing is countering energy users, the other is one-shotting Blastaar with physical attack (something that Thing, Gladiator, Thor, Genis-Vell and Drax couldn't do). That and she didn't even use her energy absorption the second time, she just shoot him until he overloaded. Blastaar was shot by Annihilus and was fine, was ganged up by Masters of Evil and was fine, was shot by Doom's most powerful weapon and was okay, was shot by his own blasts and was alright, so why would Carol be able to do something they all failed to do?

Also, Carol was badly hurt by Annihilus' blasts, didn't hurt him at all and only won because she blasted off his Cosmic Rod. All in all, Blastaar should have tore her apart in close combat and no sold her blasts. If she went Binary by absorbing his blasts and knocked him out this way, I would have no problems with that. But that's just BS.

Depends on how much energy she absorbed prior. Keep in mind we don't see the whole fight, just a snippet to the end of it.

Like she's knocked away sentry (can't say knocked out) who was in his black eyes void mode after absorbing a nuke.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ichinisanji: judging be what she said (the "I don't know why you escaped, but I'm putting you down" line), the fight either just started or didn't take much time.

IchiNiSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IchiNiSanji

@toratorn said:

@ichinisanji: judging be what she said (the "I don't know why you escaped, but I'm putting you down" line), the fight either just started or didn't take much time.

It's just a trope presentation to cut to the fight.

Besides, Ben has KOed blastaar as well. At some point one has to accept what her level is. She may have clobbered him a few times or something in their clash even if the fight just started and it isn't a one shot.

I'm trying to play it cool with energy absorption "loopholes", but people use the feats of ben grimm knocking out blastaar all the time.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

It's just a trope presentation to cut to the fight.

Besides, Ben has KOed blastaar as well. At some point one has to accept what her level is.

I'm trying to play it cool with energy absorption "loopholes", but people use the feats of ben grimm knocking out blastaar all the time.

Ben is leagues above Carol in physicals and has a history of keeping up with Blastaar and Annihilus. Carol doesn't have neither the feats nor prior precedents to do the same.

And even then, Ben was almost killed and needed a second wind to beat him down.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilus both rounds.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers