Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Blast vs Aladdin (25 votes)

Blast 44%
Aladdin 56%

Blast senses that Sinbad is about to break through the dimensional barriers using the Sacred Palace. He then goes over to the Magi verse to stop this from happening when he runs into Aladdin. Not trusting Aladdin, Blast prepares to fight him.

Rules:

1. Energies equalized

2. Both characters are serious

3. Manga and anime feats and scaling only

4. Neither character has knowledge on the other

5. Win by death, KO or incapacitation

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blast win

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Laufnyr  Online

Aladdin fodderizes. Blast has no means of victory. Gravity and portal creation vs Aladdin, good choice. I'm open to cav It.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

it all depends on whether or not you believe Aladdin or Blast is faster tbh, i tend to think Blast should be considerably faster

@laufnyr it's been years since i read Magi, but does Aladdin have anything to put down blast? I don't remember his attacks being super impressive. The shit where he can deflect any attacks is the most notable thing i remember about him

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

it all depends on whether or not you believe Aladdin or Blast is faster tbh, i tend to think Blast should be considerably faster

@laufnyr it's been years since i read Magi, but does Aladdin have anything to put down blast? I don't remember his attacks being super impressive. The shit where he can deflect any attacks is the most notable thing i remember about him

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

He's got stuff like transmutation and blood boiling + the vector manip that lets him deflect attacks also allows him to do stuff like suspend force to immobilize something/someone completely

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aladdin murders

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Laufnyr  Online

@xebec: he has: same type of spatial manip as Blast, Law manipultion (can rewrite the fabric of reality with a finger), Vector manipulation, physics manipulation (eternal bfr and dimensional bfr, can put someone into stasys for all eternity, can accelerate or decellarate the Speed of anything and rewrite how the physics work), transmutation (on the Atomic level, range Is at least Island sized), Blood booking, dimensional travel, sealing, sleep manipulation, mind manip via Solomon Wisdom and something akin to nigh-omniciscience. Plus he has all magic of the current and old world. If you Need the Speed scaling let me know, he Is faster than Blast.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@uncannyrewind@laufnyr

wasn't his transmutation simply alchemy based? so he can transmute objects yeah but i don't see how that helps him here

also the blood boiling iirc was just something he used earlier on in the series, does he have any impressive feats using it against a top tier or at least someone comparable to blast?

also the "he mastered all magic of both worlds" thing is nice, but it's not really quantifiable. It's like Kakashi knowing "1000 jutsus", he needs feats with that magic.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blast Opens a black hole in his head

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Laufnyr  Online

@xebec: the transmutation works on people too, changed the structure of the target on the Atomic level, works on people too as show with Arba. The thing about him having composite magic Is that he actually learned It all via nigh omniscience and the Sacred Place. You disregarded 99% of the rest of the list I see

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Laufnyr  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-62c460303d4e6
deactivated-62c460303d4e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

@uncannyrewind@laufnyr

wasn't his transmutation simply alchemy based? so he can transmute objects yeah but i don't see how that helps him here

Not only objects, but also humans like he did with Arba:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And with Morgiana:

No Caption Provided

also the blood boiling iirc was just something he used earlier on in the series, does he have any impressive feats using it against a top tier or at least someone comparable to blast?

Yeah he usedit early, but what stop it from working against more powerful opponents. I mean Aladdin itself wouldn´t use such abilities in fights, only if he really has no choice, like he also used Dhoruf Asshara. Aladdin by nature isn´t someone who spams his most potential dangerous abilities around, he will try to find a alternative way which might be more something like Transmutation. Also for the boiling it is something functional based, not something where you can automatically resist it with better stats. Iirc it also wasn´t directly the blood, more the body water.

also the "he mastered all magic of both worlds" thing is nice, but it's not really quantifiable. It's like Kakashi knowing "1000 jutsus", he needs feats with that magic.

Fair point.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Don´t know the opponent, so i can´t tell who wins here.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: how is Aladdin faster than Blast? There's only like 4 or 5 lightspeed feats in all of Magi. Can't Blast just blitz? And to be fair, I don't think anyone in Magi (among fighters) reaches FTL+ except Alibaba with life review.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NinjaRizer  Online

I literally don’t see how Aladdin can lose this matchup

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Laufnyr  Online

@pr03: there are far more LS to ftl feats on panel, by scaling you get easily to ftl+.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alladin outhaxes him. People also forget that borg is passive