#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Be honest, Batgirl isn't the best fighter out there I remember Vance Astro saying Batgirl is a better fighter than Chun Li............Isay bullsh!+. Do you really think that? Ok then how does far against this guy?!

#2 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

he goes down hard........ nope change my mind he fires her

#3 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah she's better than chun li LOL

Chun li is lame.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs said:

"yeah she's better than chun li LOL
Chun li is lame.

"

See this is what im talking about. What makes Cassandra Cain so great that would lead people to say this?

#5 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

HMM Street fighter the one capcom game i actuley don't like

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the very first one.

#7 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

give me control i would make short work of cassandra cain perfect win

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Cassie has a shot to beat Blanka
#9 Posted by Yoshimitsu (201 posts) - - Show Bio
Blanka wins. His electric attacks would deal the most damage.
#10 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassy is on par with Batman in skill and is faster than him. Her overall martial arts skills are better than Chun-Li's. However, SF characters all use chi or energy of some form which makes them stronger and tougher. I don't know if Cassy could take Chun-Li's super fast kicks.

#11 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Cassy is on par with Batman in skill and is faster than him. Her overall martial arts skills are better than Chun-Li's. However, SF characters all use chi or energy of some form which makes them stronger and tougher. I don't know if Cassy could take Chun-Li's super fast kicks."
1.Cassie isn't faster than Batman,she just reacts quicker because she can read moves.
2.Cassie being better than Chun-Li means nothing.She is nowhere near her physical level and capabilities.I am also not even sure she's better than Chun-Li that is an assumption on your part.
#12 Edited by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Cassy is on par with Batman in skill and is faster than him. Her overall martial arts skills are better than Chun-Li's. However, SF characters all use chi or energy of some form which makes them stronger and tougher. I don't know if Cassy could take Chun-Li's super fast kicks."
1.Cassie isn't faster than Batman,she just reacts quicker because she can read moves.
2.Cassie being better than Chun-Li means nothing.She is nowhere near her physical level and capabilities.I am also not even sure she's better than Chun-Li that is an assumption on your part.
"
  I completely agree with you. If they were to fight realistically, Batgirl would be finished as soon as she got within striking distance. She can't stop those kicks.
#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Cassie has a shot to beat Blanka
"
Stop Bullsh!+in witta yourself!
#14 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

See this is what im talking about. What makes Cassandra Cain so great that would lead people to say this?

"

She can read moves easily, she reacts faster than her, and she can copy fighting styles.
#15 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

so she can read moves blanka doesnt exactly perscribe to any common martial art or even think like your average fighter..... what is she going to read blanka backing up or simply going to a roll attack then he has his electric shock as soon as she  is within range

#16 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"so she can read moves blanka doesnt exactly perscribe to any common martial art or even think like your average fighter..... what is she going to read blanka backing up or simply going to a roll attack then he has his electric shock as soon as she  is within range"
She could copy anything but his electricity attack.
#17 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i would luv to see her do his roll attack... and clamp on to his neck.

i dont see her winning against a man beast

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"

She can read moves easily, she reacts faster than her, and she can copy fighting styles."

Yeah I know that. Im just saying she does not have the time to do all that when Blanka or Chun Li puts them combos on her.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Stop Bullsh!+in witta yourself!"
Who is Bullsh!tting ? Cassie does have a shot
#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Who is Bullsh!tting ? Cassie does have a shot"
Explain.....
#21 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Explain....."
Cassie is quick... she can clock moves... and she has beaten Metahumans before... so she does have a shot against Blanka... it wont be a Cakewalk for him
#22 Edited by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Explain....."
Cassie is quick... she can clock moves... and she has beaten Metahumans before... so she does have a shot against Blanka... it wont be a Cakewalk for him"

........Thats the most retarded thing iv'e ever heard!......................JK, had to copy what Optimus Prime said one time.

Thats all good but she fought alot of metahumans that aren't skilled fighting or skilled in their abilities. Blanka on the other hand is completey opposite of that. Hes way more faster,more agile, stronger and more skilled in his fighting style than she is in her's. Lets see if she can copy most of Blanka's moves! Trying to curl up in a ball like him and hit some body at fast speeds multiple times. Or lets see if she can copy his electrical bite attack.
#23 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Explain....."
Cassie is quick... she can clock moves... and she has beaten Metahumans before... so she does have a shot against Blanka... it wont be a Cakewalk for him"

........Thats the most retarded thing iv'e ever heard!......................JK, had to copy what Optimus Prime said one time.

Thats all good but she fought alot of metahumans that aren't skilled fighting or skilled in their abilities. Blanka on the other hand is completey opposite of that. Hes way more faster,more agile, stronger and more skilled in his fighting style than she is in her's. Lets see if she can copy most of Blanka's moves! Trying to curl up in a ball like him and hit some body at fast speeds multiple times. Or lets see if she can copy his electrical bite attack."
I think Cassie maybe faster than Blanka though... she may cant copy his moves but she will get some good licks in
#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Explain....."

Thats all good but she fought alot of metahumans that aren't skilled fighting or skilled in their abilities. Blanka on the other hand is completey opposite of that. Hes way more faster,more agile, stronger and more skilled in his fighting style than she is in her's. Lets see if she can copy most of Blanka's moves! Trying to curl up in a ball like him and hit some body at fast speeds multiple times. Or lets see if she can copy his electrical bite attack."
I think Cassie maybe faster than Blanka though... she may cant copy his moves but she will get some good licks in"
Alright i'll give u that mcuh considering shes not gonna get much in this fight
#25 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... I guess so. I wont stress it anymore...
#26 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"

She can read moves easily, she reacts faster than her, and she can copy fighting styles."
She can't copy chi...
#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"

She can't copy chi..."
Oh then she really fucced. She can't copy chi moves, shes dead then.
#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"

She can't copy chi..."
#29 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmmm... I guess so. I wont stress it anymore...
"

Well @ least some people know when to stop i really respect that !
#30 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmmm... I guess so. I wont stress it anymore...
"

Well @ least some people know when to stop i really respect that !
#31 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"

She can't copy chi..."