Blake and Jaune replace Blackwatch "Retribution"

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

as the name implies, Blake Belladonna and Jaune Arc will replace Blackwatch in the Retribution event.

they have to defeat all shown enemies in the event until they get rescued.

legendary difficulty is set

this isn't ;egendary difficulty, but I can't find a good video for it.

can they do it?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if they can take that assassin that was doing light speed shenanigans

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Still completely disgusting speed, was streaking vast distances in fractions of a second. RWBY is fast, but Jaune has been speed blitzed by far less, and Blake doesn't have the reaction feats for that. At best she is a lightning timer.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kotetsu454

I've yet to beat Legendary difficulty on that game mode with fully optimized team comp (Bastion, Orisa, Soldier 76, Zenyatta). Not that it has anything to do with feats required to analyze this, just sayin.

As for Blake and Jaune, I'm not really sure. They both should be able to cut through anything that Genji can. I'm not sure if they would work well together enough given their limited interaction as a whole.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kotetsu454

@cartoonlife said:

@sladerulez: Still completely disgusting speed, was streaking vast distances in fractions of a second. RWBY is fast, but Jaune has been speed blitzed by far less, and Blake doesn't have the reaction feats for that. At best she is a lightning timer.

If one of them get's pinned by an assassin though, the other should be able to assist, assuming that they will start to tunnel vision their one target like in the game. Or heck if Jaune is the one that's pinned I bet he could tank the initial hit (the tackle not the repeated stabs necessarily) and overpower it while close range.

I'm honestly more worried about how they would deal with multiple heavy assault units.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kotetsu454: the heavy assault units are complete monsters. my team tried all our ultimates on him and he still survived.

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kotetsu454: Fair enough, if they provide hasty assistance then I could see that. As for the heavy assault dudes, they are used to taking on monsters 10 times their size and 10 times their strength, I don't see them losing that easily to the heavy assault.