• 173 results
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackPanther

Ok Blade is stronger, faster and is marvels darkest super hero (he will kill spidey if he gets the chance.)

And our friendly Spider-man is smarter and has his webs plus his spider sense.

Who wins. Try not to be bias because it kills the topic.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Eternus

i think it would be a really decent fight considering it would be extremely hard to kill blade because he is strong and fast. im not sure who is stronger or faster, but blade may have the advantage in melee and range because he always carries weapons and a sword and so on.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I always thought Spider-Man was stronger and faster with his Spider-Sense. I think that if Peter thought Blade had something to do with Aunt May's shooting though... Well, Peter would kill blade.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlackPanther

Post Deleted.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Rotten gun

spidey is definately stronger faster and more agile.

but in the first blade comic in the new series blade did beat spidey... a vampire infected one

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Rotten gun says:

"spidey is definately stronger faster and more agile. but in the first blade comic in the new series blade did beat spidey... a vampire infected one"

Good point.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternus

so its very possbible. but it would still be an awsome fight to see

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlackPanther

ooops. ok blade is stronger but spidey is much faster. heheh my bad sorry

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Phorqe

Spider-man

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Forever

Fighting outside of Blade's comic book, Spider-man should handle Blade fairly easily. Contrary to popular opinion, Spider-man is waaaayyyyyy stronger, faster, and more agile than Blade.

Seoul Trane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Seoul Trane

Unless Spidey and Blade have gone through a popwer flux Spidey is stronger(by a large margin) and more agile. Blade and Spidey have both utilized great battle prowess but webbing may be a large deciding factor. It alows for range attack, immobilization and sense depriavity (head web.

So Spidey. 7/10

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackPanther

Yeh its a bit of a one sided battle. spidey wins. but it will still be a gd fight.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Death to Blade. Good night Day walker.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Octagon Freak

Yeah, I'm going with Spider-Man as well. He can lift at least 20 tons, and he can easily pick up cars and chuck them at people.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator

Spidey is approx 20 - 25 times stronger than Blade, roughly a factor of 5 times faster on reaction time (calculated by the fact that Spiderman's reaction times are 18x faster than a normal human, while a vampire is approx 3 times faster than a humans), has greater endurance, can sense danger threatening and has his web shooters.

Forever says:

"Fighting outside of Blade's comic book, Spider-man should handle Blade fairly easily. Contrary to popular opinion, Spider-man is waaaayyyyyy stronger, faster, and more agile than Blade."

Forever, you hit the nail on the head with this one.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GambitO

Serious BLADE a difficult opponent for

SPIDER-MAN

BLADE has great agility dexterity

resistance

it forces and their half vampire makes it

almost immortal

I believe that they are enough qualities to defeat SPIDER-MAN

although this battle is for anyone of both

I go for BLADE

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"Serious BLADE a difficult opponent for SPIDER-MAN BLADE has great agility dexterity resistance it forces and their half vampire makes it almost immortal I believe that they are enough qualities to defeat SPIDER-MAN although this battle is for anyone of both I go for BLADE"

Oh no not you again.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acewasp23

Megaguirus says:

"GambitO says:
"Serious BLADE a difficult opponent for SPIDER-MAN BLADE has great agility dexterity resistance it forces and their half vampire makes it almost immortal I believe that they are enough qualities to defeat SPIDER-MAN although this battle is for anyone of both I go for BLADE"
Oh no not you again."

lmao

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GambitO

jajajajaja stops that

the one

and me

we become a nightmare for you

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GambitO says:

"jajajajaja stops that the one and me we become a nightmare for you "

Become a nightmare? Dude, you're worse than anything I've ever faced. I'm haunted more by you than I am by Freddy Krueger.

hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hell-spawn

GambitO says:

Blade is stronger than Spider-Man, its not a joke he realy is. he is immortal not almost.

yes he can win, i don't know why every1 thinks spider-man can take the guy so easy. he knows almost every martial art in the world and he will do anything to win. plus he has blades and swords which can cut out of Spider-mans webs like butter. plus if he looks into the eyes of Spider-man, spider-man will be under blades controle. also he has a healing factor like spider-man and wolverine. and Spider-mans web slinging won't help because Blade can jump so high and far he is almost flying.

blade is one of the most underrated characters around. don't knoch him because you havnt read any of his good commics. you should read max commics take of blade, he is a really dark character, but you get to see the real almost heartless him.

PACman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PACman

Spider-man could defeat Blade on just speed alone...

Seoul Trane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Seoul Trane

How strong is Blade these days? Cuz Spidey , to my chagrin, is squatin 20 tons.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Forever

Hell_Spawn says:

"GambitO says:
Blade is stronger than Spider-Man, its not a joke he realy is. he is immortal not almost. yes he can win, i don't know why every1 thinks spider-man can take the guy so easy. he knows almost every martial art in the world and he will do anything to win. plus he has blades and swords which can cut out of Spider-mans webs like butter. plus if he looks into the eyes of Spider-man, spider-man will be under blades controle. also he has a healing factor like spider-man and wolverine. and Spider-mans web slinging won't help because Blade can jump so high and far he is almost flying. blade is one of the most underrated characters around. don't knoch him because you havnt read any of his good commics. you should read max commics take of blade, he is a really dark character, but you get to see the real almost heartless him."

Just because you like him, dont blow him up to be better than he is. Back in the 80s, Spider-Man could lift 10 tons over his head, which was still considerably stronger than Blade. Now Spider-Man can lift 25 tons. Blade can't come close to that. He was always able to lift 1 to 2 tons. So no, Blade is not stronger than Spider-Man.

In fact Spider-Man trumps blade in every physical statistic and truly could use just his quickness and strength to defeat Blade.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rotten gun

spiderman has more strength, speed and agility, aswell as his spidersence and webbing. blade has a small healing factor (nowhere near wolverine or deadpool) far surperior combat skills, numorous weaponry, vampiric sight, smell and timing. after all that spidey in theory comes out on top but then again blade not so long ago did beat spidey in blades current series

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Spidey's physical attributes are incredible and dwarf Blade's. Blade has more fighting skils and weapons, but If he's webbed up, getting impaled with poisonous stingers, I don't see anything helping him.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, this is actually interesting. Spidey has the physical edge over Blade. Now, you could argue that Blade would be more willing to kill then Spidey, which he is, but seeing as Spidey isn't anything close to a villain, and Blade isn't an evil monster, I see Blade as holding back in this fight. In that case, Spidey would pick up the win, then they'd explain why they were fighting each other, blah blah blah...but, if both of them took the gloves off? If they fought each other with every thing they had until one man dies? I gotta go with Blade. Because, even though he controls it, he has that vampiric bloodlust, at least I'm sure he does(don't really read any comics about the guy). I mean, I don't think that spidey would get shot or sliced up by the Daywalker's gadgets or anything, he's got too much experience fighting with no protection to let himself get hit by weapons so awkward and clumsy. But...man, I gotta go with Blade, in a straight-up deathmatch. Spidey would get drained, 'Skeeter style.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rotten gun

blade won by shooting spidey through the knee caps, i guess he knew he would heal so didn't mind firing a couple into him

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Yeah, this is actually interesting. Spidey has the physical edge over Blade. Now, you could argue that Blade would be more willing to kill then Spidey, which he is, but seeing as Spidey isn't anything close to a villain, and Blade isn't an evil monster, I see Blade as holding back in this fight. In that case, Spidey would pick up the win, then they'd explain why they were fighting each other, blah blah blah...but, if both of them took the gloves off? If they fought each other with every thing they had until one man dies? I gotta go with Blade. Because, even though he controls it, he has that vampiric bloodlust, at least I'm sure he does(don't really read any comics about the guy). I mean, I don't think that spidey would get shot or sliced up by the Daywalker's gadgets or anything, he's got too much experience fighting with no protection to let himself get hit by weapons so awkward and clumsy. But...man, I gotta go with Blade, in a straight-up deathmatch. Spidey would get drained, 'Skeeter style."

Peter is way faster and stronger than Blade. Peter dodges bullets on a daily basis. He'll get in close to Blade, and kill him. Blade doesn't stand a chance. And Peter is more than willing to kill especially if he thinks Blade had something to do with Aunt May.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Forever

If they were both fighting all out, then Spider-man would be fighting all out too and nothing should change. Spider-Man should win this fight. He's too fast, too quick, too agile, too strong, and then he can just unload an amazing amount of webbing and bury Blade under it.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Phorqe

You couldn't just let this thread die, huh? Spidey would win. He'd avoid all of Blade's attacks, thwip him in the face, wait til Blade gets the webbing off just to hop down and show him he can beat him in a fist fight. Then spidey would do a back flip onto the side of a building and quip, "For a guy named Blade you're not very sharp."

Blade would get all mad and try shooting Spidey or throwing one of his do dads at him. Spidey would thwip them down then spring off of the building and viciously kick Blade in the jaw.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"You couldn't just let this thread die, huh? Spidey would win. He'd avoid all of Blade's attacks, thwip him in the face, wait til Blade gets the webbing off just to hop down and show him he can beat him in a fist fight. Then spidey would do a back flip onto the side of a building and quip, "For a guy named Blade you're not very sharp." Blade would get all mad and try shooting Spidey or throwing one of his do dads at him. Spidey would thwip them down then spring off of the building and viciously kick Blade in the jaw."

That was funny.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Forever

Yeah that might have been Phorqe's best post ever.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Yeah that might have been Phorqe's best post ever."

The joke is literally the most Spider-Man thing I've heard anybody say he would say. lol. I should know, I'm his biggest fan and know enough about him. lol.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Phorqe

Forever says:

"Yeah that might have been Phorqe's best post ever."

You keeping score?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Forever

Always.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Always."

That's funny.

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tronboy

first of all i think blade take this

if spidey uses webs blade uses sword

blade has been shoot in the head and hardly affected

he has dodged bullets
he has dodged bullets
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

Spider-Man.

MSSAT247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MSSAT247

Can you kill Blade even if you tried? Can you catch Spiderman if he tried to escape? No win scenario. Sorry Captain Kirk, they are real.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nessy

Spiderman is pretty much better in every way by miles except weaponry. He fights better, stronger, faster and just generally tougher enemies than Blade in any of his comics.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NEEK_03

@Forever said:

Fighting outside of Blade's comic book, Spider-man should handle Blade fairly easily. Contrary to popular opinion, Spider-man is waaaayyyyyy stronger, faster, and more agile than Blade.

This, spiderman would mop em up.

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By starscream1479

SPIDEY IS STRONGER , FASTER, MORE AGILE , AND COULD FIGHT BETTER IMO

PARKER WINS THIS.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Stronger

@PACman said:

Spider-man could defeat Blade on just speed alone...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I believe we all agree that Spider-Man is Stronger, Faster, and possibly more Durable then Blade. Blade will give Peter a fight. But If Parker play's it smart, and uses a little of what he learned from Shang. He could end the fight a lot quicker then he normally would. Blade is far from the biggest threat that Parker has faced; and before people do the whole ''Blade fought/killed Dracula." Well, so did Spider-Man, with the help of Doctor Strange. Spider-Man could beat Blade to death. And given the right motivation, it's a good chance he will. When Aunt May got shot; Homie was not playing. Spider-Man takes it.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#46  Edited By joshuagamer

Spiderman

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By majestic99

Blade stomps.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Deranged Midget

@majestic99: No he doesn't. He might put up a decent fight for Peter but he comes no where close to winning nor "stomping". He lacks the speed, strength and reflexes to keep up with Peter.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By majestic99

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99: No he doesn't. He might put up a decent fight for Peter but he comes no where close to winning nor "stomping". He lacks the speed, strength and reflexes to keep up with Peter.

Blade has outran cars, lifted over 2 tons, and effortlessly dodged bullets fired at him at point blank range, among a multitude of other feats. Not to mention Blade's a better h2h fighter than Spiderman. And has gear that can kill Spidey as well.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#50  Edited By Strider1992

This is basically a case of anything you can do I can better (for Spider-man that is). Spidey outclass's Blade in every aspect (except perhaps H2H).