#1 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is in Moscow Hunting down a new monster sighting in an old abandoned town. Little did he know it has become Omega Reds new headquarters of his secret Government Agency..Blade assumes it to be some organized Demon organization. He kills the the sentries who were posted as guards. Alarms go off as he is picked up by motion sensors and hidden cams.. Omega red is deployed to stop the intruder at all cost no one is to know of the hidden facility.. Blade closes in to a bay door only for it to open and on the other side is Omega Red standing to face him..

with clothes on
with clothes on

blade with hand
blade with hand
1. laser targeting system on.   two laser cannons at corner of bay doors   
2. no system.
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Both points are moot, because Blade is trained enough that he wouldn't set off the security system to begin with :P.

Either way, Blade stands a good chance if he plays it smart. Besides, Omega Red's biggest weapon, his death spore, wouldn't on Blade, who is already half dead. At the very least it would be nearly as effective.

#3 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

he already was caught on camera and has lasers aiming at him during battle...

blade isn't half dead he is alive and breathing and ages.. he is very much alive

#4 Edited by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, he wouldn't set off the alarms to begin with. And if there are lasers on him, then Omega Red's carbonadium cables are pretty useless too, since they can't touch him without hitting a beam. Blade has super speed, so avoiding lasers would be nothing.

#5 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm.. i though his cables were carbonadium

#6 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"hmm.. i though his cables were carbonadium"
The are.
#7 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

so... lasers wouldn't effect him or his cables at all during battle right?

#8 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"so... lasers wouldn't effect him or his cables at all during battle right?"
Depends on the lasers.
#9 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i would assume lasers cant get through his skin.. you know heat lasers

#10 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i would assume lasers cant get through his skin.. you know heat lasers"
Heat makes it more likely to go through his skin.Depending on the actual intensity of the laser..it could actually pierce him.
#11 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

but his skin is carbonadium similar to adamantium.. which logan cant get through

#12 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"but his skin is carbonadium similar to adamantium.. which logan cant get through"
Heat melts metal.Now..you can't just set Wolverine on fire and hope it will melt something..but every metal has a melting point.
#13 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

well the lasers i assume are just strong enough to go through trees.. people and weaker metals like iron

#14 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"well the lasers i assume are just strong enough to go through trees.. people and weaker metals like iron"
I'm not saying there are on the level to damage Omega Red..just saying..most lasers wouldn't but there are lasers that could.I don't think Blade has a chance.Omega Red has alot at his disposal.
#15 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

blade has superstrength agility adamantium sword and speed to give omega red a hard time maybe possibly kill him... with all of his abilities combined..now the real question how would the dead spores effect blade and can omega siphon his life force

#16 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"blade has superstrength agility adamantium sword and speed to give omega red a hard time maybe possibly kill him... with all of his abilities combined.."
I don't see how he can hurt Omega Red..don't forget the effect of death spores.
#17 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"now the real question how would the dead spores effect blade and can omega siphon his life force"
#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega red easy

#19 Posted by Baby Vegeta (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red

#20 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red better power and such

#21 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

omega red, he's a team wrecker, blade being immortal might prevent omega red fro msiphoning his life-force, but he'd win in the end, blade might be able to take 3-4/10