#1 Posted by Class Clown (320 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Terrific.

#3 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.

Terrific is smart and he's a dang good martial artist but I simply don't think that's enough.

#4 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

was mr terrific in a team

#5 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA.  Good book by the way.

#6 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

is that what it was called

#7 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

in a comic I think mr. terrific would win, based on feats, blade would win.

#8 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrific

#9 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Blade.

Terrific is smart and he's a dang good martial artist but I simply don't think that's enough."
T-Spheres for the win.
#10 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have some T-Sphere feats?  Cause I think it would take a lot of shots from them to bring Blade down and from what I understand, it wouldn't exactly be impossible to Blade to break any of them that get close or gun down Micheal, even if he was standing on two of them.

#11 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

blade is prity beat besides i heard he needs some sort of blood to full regenerate 100%

#12 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"

blade is prity beat besides i heard he needs some sort of blood to full regenerate 100%

"
....where did yo uhear that.....not true at all.
#13 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

blade

#14 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
Trackz said:
"ecsnclr said:
"

"
....where did yo uhear that.....not true at all."
around the school yard :)
#15 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Do you have some T-Sphere feats?  Cause I think it would take a lot of shots from them to bring Blade down and from what I understand, it wouldn't exactly be impossible to Blade to break any of them that get close or gun down Micheal, even if he was standing on two of them."
Well, I do. The T-Spheres have a variety of different uses. They can electrocute foes, shoot lasers at them as well as make laser grids (and the power of the lasers itself are determined by the setting Mr. Terrific wants them to be), they are explosive (they are powerful enough to send Captain Marvel and Black Adam flying), they can create Holograms to throw Blade off (however, this wouldn't work very long since Blade can easily sniff out humans), create forcefields to protect himself, and so forth. With all this being said, there are so many way he could defeat Blade here. Apart from the T-Spheres, Terrific's strategic ability is amazing. The man was able to play chess against two opponents at once with his eyes closed. Now, about the amount of T-Spheres he carries. A definite amount isn't specified, but this scan should tell you how much he carries on himself..... Hell, he probably carries even more.

caption
caption

Blade could try to destroy some, but he couldn't destroy all of them at the same time if they all attacked him at once. He could destroy one that's too close to him ,and it could explode in his face, killing him. Or, he could destroy two and be electrocuted by three. Multiple T-Spheres could shoot lasers at him all at once, they could all make a laser grid powerful enough to chop him to pieces...

#16 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

soooo.......what you are saying blade is screwed..

#17 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"soooo.......what you are saying blade is screwed.."
That's what my post implies, right?
#18 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.  I was aware the T-Spheres had weapons in them but didn't know they had anything strong enough to hurt Captain Marvel or Black Adam.  That's news to me.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Hmm.  I was aware the T-Spheres had weapons in them but didn't know they had anything strong enough to hurt Captain Marvel or Black Adam.  That's news to me."
caption
caption
caption
caption
#20 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP.