This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

hired by Dracula to stop blade once and for all.. deastroke waits in the shadows of the mansion  for blade..
Blade enter the mansion in full gear to kill Dracula..he hears the pull of the trigger and moves out of the way of the shot..
deathstroke jumps out to face him with sword in hand and a side arm..  Ko kill

full gear
full gear
full gear
full gear

#2 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.OVERKILL.

#3 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

ill write the xset up and try to even it out

#4 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think its overkill. Deathstroke would probably win but Blade isn't gonna get curbstomped either.

#5 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I don't think its overkill. Deathstroke would probably win but Blade isn't gonna get curbstomped either."
I don't think he has any advantages..armed or unarmed except his healing factor.Other than that...Deathstroke is a far better fighter,a better acrobat,far smarter,more than likely better with weapons,I'm not sure about strength.
#6 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"I don't think its overkill. Deathstroke would probably win but Blade isn't gonna get curbstomped either."
I don't think he has any advantages..armed or unarmed except his healing factor.Other than that...Deathstroke is a far better fighter,a better acrobat,far smarter,more than likely better with weapons,I'm not sure about strength."
If Blade's stronger then that would be an advantage, armed or unarmed. Deathstroke may be more acrobatic (although I'm sure thats debatable) but I dont believe its to thee extent where it would be a major advantage, if one at all. I think Blade has enough to give Deathstroke a run for his money.
#7 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
I don't think he has any advantages..armed or unarmed except his healing factor.Other than that...Deathstroke is a far better fighter,a better acrobat,far smarter,more than likely better with weapons,I'm not sure about strength."
If Blade's stronger then that would be an advantage, armed or unarmed. Deathstroke may be more acrobatic (although I'm sure thats debatable) but I dont believe its to thee extent where it would be a major advantage, if one at all. I think Blade has enough to give Deathstroke a run for his money."
Deathstroke's intellect and fighting skill alone is a serious advantage enough to make it overkill.You know how many street levelers curbstomp people on just pure fighting skill?
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before.

DS would most likely win but it's not a curbstomp

#9 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Deathstroke's intellect and fighting skill alone is a serious advantage enough to make it overkill.You know how many street levelers curbstomp people on just pure fighting skill?"
Its not like Blade is some scrub with no fighting skills lol. Yes Deathstroke's intellect gives him an advantage, but its not like he's Cassandra Cain in terms of fighting skill. Blade's healing factor keeps him in fights long after other street level characters would have been killed. Blade as superhuman abilities doesn't he? Like Speed, Strength, Reflexes, and Durability.  That in my opinion makes it a decent fight.
#10 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Deathstroke's intellect and fighting skill alone is a serious advantage enough to make it overkill.You know how many street levelers curbstomp people on just pure fighting skill?"
Its not like Blade is some scrub with no fighting skills lol. Yes Deathstroke's intellect gives him an advantage, but its not like he's Cassandra Cain in terms of fighting skill. Blade's healing factor keeps him in fights long after other street level characters would have been killed. Blade as superhuman abilities doesn't he? Like Speed, Strength, Reflexes, and Durability.  That in my opinion makes it a decent fight."
You may be right.I want to say though..I don't think Blade is a scrub but as far as fighting skill..I don't think he's anywhere near Deathstroke.I wouldn't even put him above Elektra.
#11 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

with blades vamp gun he could take down Slade... anyone ever see the amount of bullets and the speed it shoots them out..

#12 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio